Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan gasped out a little at the heated kiss and started groping his lover, his tongue wrapping around Vincent's as his hands grasped his ass.

Vincent grinned and he moaned lightly when Morgan grabbed his ass but then Mary came into his mind and slowly he pulled back. "As much as I want to continue this...I should go. If my parents come home, I dont want them to think the wrong thing seeing Mary there and alone." he told him.

Morgan moaned weakly as he pulled back"Okay"he said and pouted"Tomorrow then?"he asked looking at him beggingly

"Tomorrow, I promise." He smiled softly and kissed him softly and then left. He walked out of the house nad then he went to his own seeing their parents weren't home yet. He went in and found Mary in his room and he moved onto the bed and moved his hand around her and kissed her neck from behind. "Mary..." He whispered.

Mary smiled as she saw him and moaned at the kiss to her neck"mmm"she moaned and pressed herself up against him"You seem happy"she said, grinning"You want to play some more?"

Mary smiled at that and then shivered"Mmm, sure"she said and pushed him onto his back and moved down, undoing his pants. She pulled his pants and boxers down, licking her lips. She grabbed his member and stroked him slowly.

Maryy smiled at his response and leaned down, kissing his head before licking up and down his shaft"Mmm, tasty"she said before slowly taking him into her mouth, sucking softly.

Vincent grinned and he got the rest of his clothes off and he looked at her, laying back on his back and watched her. He couldnt believe how much he liked doing this with a girl and she seemed ust as happy to want to do this. As long as Morgan didn't know, who was he truly hurting?

Mary crawled up on top of him and then slowly lowered her wet womenhood onto his stiff manhood"Mmmm, this fees sooooo good"She moaned

Back
Top Bottom