Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

vincent smiled at her and he nodded, beginning to undress her just like she wanted. Hell he wanted to too and once he got her naked, he looked down at her body for a few moment, oggling at her beauty. "You're beautiful." He siad softly and then began to undress himself.

She purred as she felt him undressing her"Mmm"she said and giggled at his comment"Thank you"she said and helped him undress. When he was naked above her, she blush deeply"You are hot... and big"

Vincent blushed a little bit and he chuckled. "Thank you." he smiled as he leaned down and kissed her deeply, running a gentle hand down her torso, cupping her lovely breast and then traveling down further to her womanhood and ran his finger over it gently.

Mary wrapped her arms around him loosely, moaning into the kiss as his hand moved down her body. When he touched her wettening womenhood, she moaned loudly, breaking the kiss

Her breathing quickened as she got wetter and wetter from his rubbing and when he licked her, she gasped and came, moaning loudly.

She arched her back and humped his mouth while he cleaned her and panted when he came up her body"Yes. Please put it in me"she begged cutely, face flushed

She moaned as he kissed her neck and groaned loudly as he was penetrated so deeply and so quickly, eyes rolling back a little"Oh god. You're so big"she said. Luckily for them both, her hymen had been broken by a bike accident.

Vincent groaned and he slowly started to move in and out of her. He kissed her collarbone and then latched his mouth onto her nipple and sucked on it gently. "You're so tight..." he muttered against her breast, moving at a nice pace in her.

Mary gripped his hair as he sucked on her nipple and moved his large member in and out of her tight womenhood"Oooh Vincent. You're soooo thiiick"she groaned. Her hands slowly moved to his back, rubbing his back and sides softly, wanting to help pleasure him

MAry moaned loudly, arching her back up against him as she neared her climax. Her fingers gripped his back as she moaned into his neck. She then gasped and shuddered as she came on his large cock"Ohh yes!"

She groaned as she felt his warm cum shooting deep into her"Oh Vincent"she moaned and kissed his lips roughly.

MAry moaned at the kiss and let out a low groan when he pulled out"You were so good and very gentle"she said and smiled, face flushed"That was so good"

Mary nuzzled against him and wrapped her arms around him"You were amazinger"she said and giggled"What should we do now?"she asked, not really sure what they should do.

MAry smiled at him"I know that I liked having sex with you"she said and kissed him"I wonder how it'd feel with a girl"she said and chuckled and nuzzled him"M aybe we can do it again sometime?"

Vincent bit his lower lip and he sighed. "What made you bi anyways if you have been with a girl?" When she said that, he pulled back and he sat up and turned his back to her. He looked back and shook his head. "I told you...I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't have even slept with you now. I just--I couldn't resist."

Mary sat up slowly, breasts heaving as she caught her breath"I know I like guys and girls because I get turned on thinking about both"she explained and then leaned down, kissing him"I won't tell anyone we did this"she promised.

Back
Top Bottom