Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

She frowned a little at that"Fine"she said and pouted"Can I meet your boyfriend then?"she asked as she started to get dressed

MAry smiled as he led her to his byfriends house.

Morgan opened the door and smiled at him"Hey Vincent. Who's the girl?"he asked, looking at Mary?"

Mary smiled and hugged Morgan"My names MAry. What's yours?"she asked still a little high from her orgasm.

Morgan chuckled at her"I'm Morgan"he said"Come in"he said, letting them inside

Vincent sighed, a little paranoid but trying not to show it since he was afraid that she'd out him. He walked in and he kissed Morgan and smiled at him. Walking further in, he sat down on the couch and let out a soft sigh. He was actually really tired.

Mary yawned"Wow. I'm tired. Vincent wore me out"she said and giggled a little as she said on the ground

Morgan chuckled and sat with Vincent"Really? What'd I miss that was so tiring?"

MAry smiled"We played video games. I won a lot"she said and grinned. She wasn't going to tell. She was nice and really liked Vincent and didn't want to get him in trouble.

Morgan laughed"I can believe it. How'd you two meet?"

Mary blushed at that"Aww, thanks"she said

Morgan chuckled"She seems that way"he said"Let me guess. wanted you guys to make eachother straight?"

Mary laughed at that"I'mma stay bi. More choices"she said, grinning

Morgan shoke his head, laughed"True. I'm happy with my guy so i don't need any more choices"

Vincent looked at her with a sort of look in his eyes that he knew Morgan couldn't see. He didn't know what was wrong with him. Suddenly he was attracted to her but he loved only MOrgan. Perhaps he could still see her...so long as Morgan didn't find out.

Mary saw the look and blushed a little"I think I'm going to stay single though"She said and yawned"I'mma go take a nap at Vincents and wait for my parents, okay?"

Morgan nodded"Sure, your decision"he said to the first part"Okay. Nice to meet you"

Back
Top Bottom