Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Malakai frowned as he read the note but there was the more curious nature of his character. The want to know more... And they had been asked to learn the truth about the hotel as it was. "So this mystery woman wants us to find the truth but all the phone calls she makes it sound as though we should leave. And this hand writing tells me a woman has been writing the notes, perhaps the same one. It is very... Contradicting."

Alexander looked at him "that is true but maybe she is scared and has seen something that makes her want us to leave but the notes were written before she started calling" Alexander figured that they could ask when she called them next

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "Yet in the first phone call she was even stating that she was wanting us to look into this. I find myself so confused." With that he was just shaking his head a bit before he was stating that regardless he did have a knack for adventure, and was deciding for himself that he wanted to dive in.

Malakai was nodding before he was commenting, "But it doesn't help that we never know when she will call. And it isn't as though we have a way to call her at all." And this is when almost as though by magic the nearest phone would start to ring, the mystery woman calling them.

Alexander walked over and answered the phone standing to that Malakai could hear as well

Lilly took a deep breath before she spoke "you need to leave before they find you"

Malakai was following after Alexander so that they could listen to the phone call before he was questioning, "Wait... You first told us to solve the mystery.... and now you are telling us to leave.... Which is it?"

"both but you need to leave I worry for your safety these people they wont hesitate to kill" LIlly sounded like she was getting nervous and sacred

"We cannot investigate the truth from outside the hotel. The only way to find the truth.... is to dig from the inside." Malakai was speaking after a moment in time before he looked at Alexander, as though wanting to know his thoughts on the matter.

A strange sound could be heard on the other end of the phone before she said “I have to go” Lilly the. Hung up on them and the line went dead

Malakai was just giving a sigh before he was speaking, "And once again there is more questions than answers." With that he was just looking at Alexander and questioning what he was wanting to do. Little did they know that even if they made the decision to flee, the cultists knew that they were there, and they would make sure that the men couldn't escape.

“I want to find out what is going on but at the same time I think we need an exit strategy in case we do need to leave” Alexander cheeed on his lip a little and frowned

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "Okay you were right... When we first got the letter... coming here was a bad idea."

Alexander nodded his head "yea that may be the case but we are here now so we need to figure out what the hell is going on and how to get the hell out of here"

Malakai was just running his fingers through his hair before he spoke, "Well they obviously know that we are here... which means that they aren't going to let us leave easily. So in reality.... I guess.... We have no choice but to dive into this mystery and discover the truth."

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he was commenting, "I wonder if there would be anything in the security office for us to use."

Alexander nodded and then pulled out the building map he had snagged and laid it out on a near by table "if we can figure out where they travel most often I think we can avoid them

This had Malakai studying the map for a moment before he was speaking, "We need to find somewhere to lay low then so that we can watch where they all travel."

Alexander frowned a little and then pointed to a suit "it looks like this room looks over most of the hotel so we should be able to monitor them from here"

Malakai was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "We will turn that into our base of operations."

After a while longer of recording the director was calling it for the day. "Just so everybody knows we will not be having any sessions the next few days. I have a family emergency that came up so I will be out of town the rest of the week. Remember to continue to practice, and stay healthy. Otherwise great jobs today everybody." the director was speaking before gesturing to Angelique and the female was bouncing up to stand next to him, a bright smile on her lips. "Sooo.... Des, Crys, and I are inviting you all to join us for dinner tonight at Mirage; all paid for by us. Just be sure to dress semi-formal to formal as it is a five star place. Also you are allowed to bring any significant others; just no children. We are planning to party it out tonight." Angelique was chiming in a cheerful voice which had Desdemona adding that planning a sober ride would probably be the smart thing to do as well.

Lilly smiled but politely declined the invite. since they had started filming she had received several more scripts and she wanted to look them over while they had a break and then she would be talking to her new agent who thankfully was much more involved in her life and helped her understand what the different contracts referred to and how things would be if she signed it.

"Well if you change your mind at all. You are welcome to join at any time. When you do arrive you just have to let them know that you are there with us and they will let you in." Angelique was commenting in a happy voice before she was looking towards everybody else, a number of them seeming to not know if they were even wanting to go at all. Crystella was stating after a moment, "We have taken care of food and drink, it is all you can eat all you can drink all night. Just to let everybody know, keys will be confiscated once you enter. Just to avoid anybody trying to drive while intoxicated. If you cannot get a sober ride home just let us know, we have a few people on standby who are willing to help out. If your cars stay overnight in the parking ramp there, no need to worry about them being towed or anything. Everything has been taken care of."

Back
Top Bottom