Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Habits (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The doorbell rang, which was a little odd, there weren't any packages due. Did Annella order something without telling him? She might have forgot on accident.

"Hey, is Annella home?" There was a boy at the door, holding some flowers, "Uh...I just wanted to...bring her these..." He seemed incredibly intimidated by Munro.

"No, she isn't home." He said, moving to close the door. He frowned and took the flowers. "Your name? I'll give them to her."

He stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out what he said through his accent, "Oh! Uh...Eric!" He said quickly, "Thanks...!"

He nodded and closed the door. Soon after, Annella's door opened, and something soft hit her bed. "From Eric." He said before leaving.

She looked back at the door before looking to the flowers. She exhaled and stood before leaving her room, "Munro." She called.

"Son of a bitch.." She muttered before moving to his room, "Are you really such a coward you won't even talk to me?"

"Shut it with the fuckin coward talk Annella, sometimes it's just I don't want to talk to you, not I'm afraid to talk to you." He said.

"How can I have you trust me...? I know it's only been a few days but...I like to think I've done nothing to make you doubt me.." She said.

"I don't know, Annella.. I really don't.. I want to trust you, but with all this? Guys coming to the door?"

"That's what trust is, Munro...you have to trust that despite all these people trying to get in my bed, I won't let them...for fuck's sake, I broke a guy's nose for putting his hand up my skirt.."

She moved in and shut the door behind her, "Munro, I..." She looked down, embarrassed, "I love you, ok...? I always have...since you first got here..."

"I can tell them to fuck off all I want, doesn't mean they'll listen..." She said, "Unless you meant before we hooked up…?"

"You never seemed interested..." She said, "I get it, your job is really important, so I never wanted to try and get close like that...and then mom died..." She paused for a second, "I guess I just used them to try and...make myself feel better...my friend in psychology says that hypersexuality is a symptom of trauma..."

He made a noise. "I guess so.." he said. "I dunno, Annella, I guess I'll have to think on it..? I dunno.."

She lowered her gaze, "Alright...fine..." She said, "I'll leave you to it..." She turned for the door, starting to think this whole thing was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom