Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Habits (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I don't know! I don't know why I don't, but I'm having issues with it. Maybe it's because how ye were." He said.

"I'm trying, Annella.. you need to give me something.. not still talking to the same guys, and having guys over all the time.." he said.

"Then you can't be making stupid demands like that because you're the one who doesn't trust me." She said.

"I..." She genuinely had no idea what dea what to say to him. She shook her head, "Fine, I guess I'll stop having friends...I have homework to do, I'll be in my room.." She turned and moved toward the stairs.

She was so upset, how could he go into a relationship with her only to not trust her? She shook her head and say down to try and focus on her homework.

He was upset, he didn't know why he didn't trust her, but he didn't. All he wanted was to try and find some way to trust her.

"I hate men so much sometimes..." She muttered under her breath. She didn't even know how to have him trust her.

Munro simply made himself busy by cleaning his weapons, especially the ones that he didn't pay much attention to on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom