Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Devotion Like None Other (1x1 W/PoisonousIvee)

"I was planning to drink with or without you here, if I'm honest.." He told her, "You being here just...makes it uncomfortable.."

"What the fuck does that mean?!" He snapped, "I invited you to stay! That I would do my best to entertain you! If all you really want to do is play with me because you're bored then you can fuck right off!"
"M-My Lord, you really ought not to talk to a woman that way.." The bar tender said nervously.

All she did was laugh, shaking her head a bit. "You finally get your wish? You finally get what you wanted, for me to give you a sign, and now, here I am. And all you can do is mope around and feel sorry for yourself? You slew some bandits with some help, and you're gonna sit here and act all sad. Some knight." She said, moving to get up.

"Go and leave then...I didn't need you before, I don't need you now..." He said before taking off hos pendant and dropping it on the counter.

She made a noise and soon enough, the pendant was around his neck again. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, remember, you were born under my star." A voice whispered.

"Try me." He replied, "I've been ready to die for a while. You would know that if you showed any interest."

"Well, fair enough, I suppose. Then I'll just keep making them appear, if you're going to play that card." She said.

The voice was silent for a good while after this. He went along his travels, the raven would still follow, but would not be as directly involved as before. However, any time he removed the charm out of frustration, it would appear around his neck again.

He would never try to attack the raven, however, no matter how angry he got. Eventually he stopped trying to take off the pendant, too annoyed to care anymore.

Finally. Some progress. The raven began to move in a bit more, moving closer to him, and beginning to swoop in and alert him to things now.

Back
Top Bottom