Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Next Generation of Lost in Space: Kinks D/s and Aliens - Underway but Always Room for More

LeaT

Supernova
We are underway but always have room and openings for more.
  • Artificial Life Form
  • Active Male Players (Dom or Sub)
  • Escaped or captive alien slaves
  • Any gender interested in a scene leading to tentacle sex type play
  • Plant/Human hybrid - hermaphroditic

The story's various scenes play out in our sub-forum so there are lots of opportunities for a variety of ideas to play out. You don't need to be up on every scene to play, this is an ongoing community that develops over time and everyone can contribute.

You can review the Character Thread (Photo Face claims preferred, some exceptions for aliens/artificials), for further inspiration.

A more detailed summary is at the top post of the Main IC Thread .

Highlights:
  • Set 100 years since original story so basically a new story line with all new characters.
  • Dystopian setting with rival factions (Maledom vs Femdom with an Alien threat looming)
  • Plant like Tentacled Alien added, creating a human/plant hybrid options for characters.
  • Options for aliens, but keep power in check (under discussion)
  • Open to all genders and orientations including NB character types.
  • Kinks and character types - Character Thread Started (Look don't touch until you have introduced yourself here please.)
Initial Summary:
One Hundred years ago, an attempt to save the human race from extinction on a dying Earth went horribly wrong. Of the 75 families selected to seed a new colony, only 4 survived, crash landing on a habitable moon in an uncharted system. Desperate not only for their own survival but for that of their species, they embarked upon a forced breeding program to diversify the genetic make up of their all too fragile colony. Now a new generation of colonists, children of those initial survivors are coming of age. Will they continue with the same dedication to survival, or will they choose a new path for themselves? Did such narrow genetics and the temptations to push science too far, too fast change the species? Where they truly alone on that moon?

This will be an expansion and partial reboot of our ongoing Lost in Space Group played out here on Bluemoon. Please introduce yourself here and we shall invite you to the OOC discussion. Feel free to ask questions here as well, we don't expect you to have a character concept yet, just an interest in the idea at this point. The various Lost in Space shows are simply a theme, we are not playing cannon and you need not be familiar with the franchise to join.

Last edited:
would this then mean that you would also want to take over the actual job of Neomenia's cartographer?
I'd very happily take any role @LeaT or anyone else would like me to fill, but being the cartographers is something I can definitely do. I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes is all.

I'd very happily take any role @LeaT or anyone else would like me to fill, but being the cartographers is something I can definitely do. I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes is all.

Somewhere there is a map of Neomenia I've used toto mark certain locations, I think it is in the IC thread, which you are more than welcome to keep working on. And don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes, they'd be my toes and I'm wearing steel-toed boots today so.

Back
Top Bottom