Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Next Generation of Lost in Space: Kinks D/s and Aliens - Underway but Always Room for More

LeaT

Supernova
We are underway but always have room and openings for more.
  • Artificial Life Form
  • Active Male Players (Dom or Sub)
  • Escaped or captive alien slaves
  • Any gender interested in a scene leading to tentacle sex type play
  • Plant/Human hybrid - hermaphroditic

The story's various scenes play out in our sub-forum so there are lots of opportunities for a variety of ideas to play out. You don't need to be up on every scene to play, this is an ongoing community that develops over time and everyone can contribute.

You can review the Character Thread (Photo Face claims preferred, some exceptions for aliens/artificials), for further inspiration.

A more detailed summary is at the top post of the Main IC Thread .

Highlights:
  • Set 100 years since original story so basically a new story line with all new characters.
  • Dystopian setting with rival factions (Maledom vs Femdom with an Alien threat looming)
  • Plant like Tentacled Alien added, creating a human/plant hybrid options for characters.
  • Options for aliens, but keep power in check (under discussion)
  • Open to all genders and orientations including NB character types.
  • Kinks and character types - Character Thread Started (Look don't touch until you have introduced yourself here please.)
Initial Summary:
One Hundred years ago, an attempt to save the human race from extinction on a dying Earth went horribly wrong. Of the 75 families selected to seed a new colony, only 4 survived, crash landing on a habitable moon in an uncharted system. Desperate not only for their own survival but for that of their species, they embarked upon a forced breeding program to diversify the genetic make up of their all too fragile colony. Now a new generation of colonists, children of those initial survivors are coming of age. Will they continue with the same dedication to survival, or will they choose a new path for themselves? Did such narrow genetics and the temptations to push science too far, too fast change the species? Where they truly alone on that moon?

This will be an expansion and partial reboot of our ongoing Lost in Space Group played out here on Bluemoon. Please introduce yourself here and we shall invite you to the OOC discussion. Feel free to ask questions here as well, we don't expect you to have a character concept yet, just an interest in the idea at this point. The various Lost in Space shows are simply a theme, we are not playing cannon and you need not be familiar with the franchise to join.

Last edited:
I would be interested. The other one seemed too far along for me to jump in on it. I am Keg though Ive seen the new old movie and some of show but not a whole lot.

Last edited:
i introduce myself as moth. my interest is similarly piqued. i extend my hand, carried by my knowledge of one and a half seasons of the lost in space netflix series i watched years ago and forgot a decent portion of.

i think the obvious questions will probably be answered in time, but i should ask; is some knowledge of how you guys played in the first session necessary in order to join? or are there any other requirements like that?

@mothMINDLESS the full RP Is available to read to know which characters stuck around long enough to make an impact, but I believe we will be discussing just what happened during the time gap as a group.

@Kegger0311 @mothMINDLESS Detailed knowledge of the actual canon story is really not necessary since we've just taken the basic concept and very much made our own thing out of it. As far as I recall there are only a handful canon-adjacent characters involved.

Bumping this for an update on where our world building is leading.

Knowledge of the franchise isn't necessary. This will be low-tech sci-fi as they are stranded and isolated with only what they had when they crashed and now it is some time in the future. I'll tag you in the OOC chat, please join us if you are still interested.

Hello
I saw this thread and I would like to ask, If you are still looking for more Players and Charas?

There are spots open among the plant/human hybrids for those wanting something ever so slightly outside the box, or at least resting on the edge of it.

I am interested and I know I left the last game but that was because of stuff out of my power. This time I have more time to actually focus on the story if you would have me, I would love to play an alien with healing properties

You are certainly welcome, I'm glad to hear life is a bit more under your power these days. We are still sorting out our aliens but you are welcome to join the OOC discussion. Healing is fine though I don't think we are planning a lot of fighting, but one never knows.

I've been watching this thread and discussion for this game and wouldn't mind playing. I am wondering how a gay male character would go in this setting. There's a few things to explore, but I'm a bit dubious on getting involved if there's a heavy focus on non-con since it's not something I'd want for the character. I could potentially work around it.

Is there room for a new face?

Certainly there is room a new face provided the body comes with it!

A gay male character is welcome, though I don't know the final arrangement of actual characters and orientations, I am confident you will have some romantic/sexual options. Your joining might encourage others as well.

If you put non-con as a limit in your character thread, it will be respected, assuming your character doesn't use that limit to disrupt the story (for example putting your character into the middle of a raiding scene and then expecting to be treated politely). That probably goes without saying, but if I don't say it I am sometimes surprised.

There will be societal pressure to breed, the Amazonians if not others have developed IVF technology, so your character(s) wouldn't have to do it the old fashioned way, but it is always an option. I suppose he could also reject that pressure and see where that leads.

I'll tag you in the OOC discussion, please join in and get to know the other players.

Excellent! Thanks.
I think the expectations and pressures and challenging that will be a nice point of tension.

Back
Top Bottom