Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alt Lifestyles: College Club **OOC Chatter**

Maybe some making out and heavy petting at a game afterparty, but not much further than that. I'd like to have them both go in with inexperience.

That works for me, though Lea might not be as gentle as she remembers.

I liked you post, right up until that last part. Matty isn't an airhead, she wouldn't have left the door unlocked. Other than that, nice intro.

I took some liberties since I couldn't find a spot where she EXPLICITLY relocked it. I hope you'll forgive me.

Does Emily know about Lea and Whitney's thing? This would have been before Emily and Lea were a couple but when Emily and Lea were still friends.

I picked Sedgewick University

Naughty boy ;) Almost wants me to do a crossover between the two but with your character here having the same name as there (in a completely different type of role) I will refrain from bringing Robin Beddow into this one. Although the actual University is in Wichita not in Sedgwick.

That said I am catching up on the story so far and will put up my introductory post soon, probably sometime during the weekend.

Introductory post up. I wonder whether Matty will demand a sperm sample from Leonora as well as from the other two members that share their anatomy.

I used her reviewing their paperwork as an excuse to buy a little time as Matty figures out what is what with them. She isn't sure but suspects things are not fully as they appear with these two. I assume their paperwork would designate them m/f so she will have something of an advantage over the rest of the group. I see Matty sticking with the boys give a sample as a rule (though she has made this up) and girls going topless as a suggestion. If you want her to treat them any differently, now would be the time to tell me.

Due to school I am not going to be as active for the next couple weeks. I have assignments and tests starting to pile up. Apologizes I committed to this RP without thinking about how school would effect it.

Thanks for the heads up, it happens and school certainly needs to come first. Should we try to 'freeze' our scene and come back to it or just move on without your characters?

We could just start up the next meeting and maybe come back to this scene when you have more time.

I'm pretty flexible, and could jump into the next meeting almost immediately. I'd like to let the group go more freestyle for the next one though. But if we want to wrap up Baxter's sample and maybe Leonora, I'm good with that too.

I am also willing to give temporty control form MCs to the group. Also if you want to continue that is fine you can also have MCs be focusing on school.... lol just like the player

But if we want to wrap up Baxter's sample and maybe Leonora, I'm good with that too.

I would definitely be fun to have Professor Moore out Leonora in front of the group, not that they are ashamed of who they are as such but combined with the task of providing a sperm sample it could still be a bit embarrassing.

On anther note. If anyone has issues with the physical intimacy between the twins please let me know.

I would definitely be fun to have Professor Moore out Leonora in front of the group, not that they are ashamed of who they are as such but combined with the task of providing a sperm sample it could still be a bit embarrassing.

On anther note. If anyone has issues with the physical intimacy between the twins please let me know.
I'll work on that tonight/tomorrow then.

No issues on my end, this is an alt lifestyle club as I recall!

No problems with it for me. Apologies for my own lack own lack of replies, haven’t seen much for Nate to do at the moment.

I'm wondering if we shouldn't move to the next meeting for a new scene?

Does anyone have anything they want to wrap up? Should we bump for new players or do we think we have enough interest left between us? Or has this run it's course?

I think we can start to wrap up the first meeting. Maybe have @LeaT write up a summary, from Professor Moore's point of view, and then make a transition to the next meeting.

Although; while I think we do have a mostly active group I am wondering what happened to the scene with Baxter's girlfriend on all four about to get fucked by Lea's RealDoe. I think that scene should be resolved before we move on. The other currently inactive characters I feel have simply been waiting to let the twins' opening scenes play out.

I can do that some time today. I'm not opposed to bumping for new players but if we have 4 active @xavierrol @Colonel_Liam @MsBloom plus myself it probably isn't necessary. In some ways it is better to have a smaller group that doesn't drop on us. I do think we need to give some thought about the 'alt' in the title so I think the next meeting will start with more of a group chat about what we want to do rather than have the professor push them down a path. It sort of worked but I think it was also a bit forced, I'd rather have some more organic pairings next time.

As for Lea and Baxter's girlfriend, I was sort of waiting to see if @Amante was going to post. I can wrap up that scene if @Colonel_Liam wants or we can wrap it up after his last post referenced above.

Back
Top Bottom