Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alt Lifestyles: College Club **OOC Chatter**

"Purposeful jerks" need love too don't they? Just kidding, I don't think it is being taken too seriously, as long as he doesn't harass anyone, Matty won't be too hard on him.

I love jerke who evolve. Lol I am fine with Maitland taking a directive role too. Lol bot MCs are basically your subs, @LeaT . So I will follow whatever you like lol

I'm fine with letting Matty drive the bus for a bit, we can always make adjustments if needed.

Today is my first day of Classes I will try and get something out today but might be a while

I hope you have a great day. Don't feel rushed, do what you need to do. But I do look forward to continuing.

I won't have anything until after work today, sorry. I'm really enjoying how this is going!

Had a busy weekend with some suddend school BS I had to deal with. I am going to try and get a response up tonight failing that it might be tomorrow. I sorry for the delay

I know Amy said it was ok to jump in, but I wanted to check with everyone else. Don't want to oversaturate things. Is there a need for any particular types of characters?

What are your kinks and limits? Keeping in mind the alt lifestyle theme.

I was considering playing a hetero couple who are interested in swinging/polyamory if that has appeal.

So a M/F couple, college aged so dating or married?

A question would be how soon are you ready? Do we enter them into the current scene or have them join the next one?

How about doing some basic character info here and we can take a look and then post them to the thread.

I'll put them together now, but to avoid confusion we can hold off on introducing them till the next scene.

@Amykun @LeaT @Amante what are your thoughts on just having @Colonel_Liam 's characters just 'poof' into the scene or having them wait for the next one? If we have them wait, do we think we could wrap up this first scene this week and be ready to start a new one next weekend? Other thoughts?

I'll just hold off, I don't want to rush things for other people. Just let me know when you're all finished up with the current scene.

We can always have them come in late could be funny the couple coming in late and seeing all the naked bodies.

That would make for one hell of an entrance xD Whatever you guys want to do, the more the merrier I don’t care much if it seems weird in continuity it won’t matter much after a few posts

@Colonel_Liam I suppose as the group 'advisor' I was the one to lock the door and can also unlock it for our late couple. Do you want to write an intro for me to react to? Maybe just a bit of small talk between them as they head to the club, ending at their knocking on the door.

I'd also like to set it up so that my character Matty had them in her class their freshmen year.

I wouldn't mind if Lea had some history with them as well, not necessarily good, but maybe that is a bit much. Let me know what you think.

@LeaT they certainly could have both been in her intro to philosophy class Freshman year!

Let me get caught up with what has already been posted and see if there is a good opening for them to show up late.

What kind of history were you thinking?

No problem, it will save me some typing trying to recreate the scene for you. I already have a good opening in mind, so don't feel you need to create an entrance. But you are free to go your own route.

Maybe a brief lesbian encounter between the two girls after an intramural sporting event? Baxter doesn't know about it, was maybe a one night thing but definitely reciprocated. But then Whitney broke it off, stopped returning texts, that sort of thing. Maybe happened 2 years ago when they were sophomores.

Back
Top Bottom