Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drunken Mistake (ChattyChell and Libraryman) (NFSW)

Freya winced and cried out when he grabbed her hair, instinctively reaching back to grab his hand. Her body to arched in her seat, pushing her tits further out on display, as he forced her to look at him. "I'm sorry, sir!"

She could feel tears stinging her eyes and she tried to blink them away so it wouldn't ruin the eyeliner she wore. For him. So he wouldn't be pissed at her again. She really was acting stupid again, but he just made her so angry that she doesn't think before she does or says something around him. She whimpered softly until he let her go, unable to help rubbing at the stinging skin of her scalp before trying to fix her hair. She hickuped and coughed, trying to cover up the fact that she can feel her panties getting damp. What was wrong with her, that this sort of treatment excited her? She didn't know what he thought 'good enough' would be so she did the first thing she could think of.

She leaned in close to him and, waiting to make sure he wouldn't be upset by it, she kissed him softly, gently. She was unsure, this being the first kiss she initiated and her only second kiss ever. After a moment of moving her mouth against his in a way that she hoped was good enough, she flicked her tongue against his bottom lip and pulled just far enough to breath quietly against his skin, her face red from her blush, "Hello ... M-Master."

She felt like bile might rise up, her stomach seeking to empty itself once more, but she swallowed the feeling. She needed this bastard in a good mood if she wasn't going to lose her job at the coffee shop because of him. "Please let me go to my job today, Sir. I only have a phone and can go out like this because of it. If I don't pay for it myself, I lose it and then you can't contact me for our ... meetings. Sir."

Last edited:
Again, Jack found himself pleasantly surprised. All he expected was a little half hearted apology, but this girl kissed him of her own volition and even called him 'master'. Her kiss was tender and lips soft, and as her tongue grazed his lip, he let his snake out to entangle with hers but for a moment. His eyes roamed over her body in a submissive posture, daydreaming about the things they'd do later as she begged him for his permission to work. He didn't fail to hear the slight bit of manipulative language in there though, a subtle threat that she would not be his plaything without a job. That would have to be remedied later. Maybe he would do some manipulating of his own and have her 'work' for him someday...

"Very good, girl." Jack told her, reaching a hand out slowly to pet her soft brown hair, his fingers entangling slightly in the curles. "I feel like you earned an award for that. We can get you to work today I think. That just means we'll have to get hustling."

Putting the truck in gear, Jack took off from the neighborhood, and made their way towards the local mall. On their way, the older man tried his best to behave, really he did. The young sexy figure next to him was just too tempting though. So, with one hand on the wheel, his other drifted to her juicy thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"You like shopping?" He asked, filling the awkward silence that had been building up, and at the same time letting his fingers slide up her leg to gently rub at her pussy through her shorts. "I used to not care much for it. Though, I feel like with you it might be a bit more fun."

Freya settled back into her seat and put on her seatbelt, shivering when Jack pet her hair for being a good girl. "Thank you, sir." She muttered as she watched out her window, the houses slowly passing them as they left the suburbs. They picked up speed as they got closer to the city proper, traveling on the freeway. It was quiet for part of the ride, the tension between them thick and awkward. Almost like she didn't actually want to be there. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at herself, carefully angling her head so that Jack couldn't see and mistake the action as toward him and punish her for the imagined slight.

She couldn't help but jump slightly in her seat when his hand landed on hr leg and squeezed. She turned to look out the windshield in front of them, watching the road in front of them. She squeaked slightly and squirmed when his fingers slid up her leg and moved to rub at her core through her shorts. She wanted to get away, to shake his hand off of her completely, but she knew she couldn't, that it would only piss him off again if she denied his touch. But that didn't stop her body from its automatic reaction. She cleared her throat, her voice still rough from the stranger forcably deepthroating her the night before, "It's something to do. Sir." she only barely remembered his instruction as to how to address him, tacking the sir on the end at the last minute.

She used to like to go shopping with her fiends, wandering the mall and just hanging out, even if they didn't ever really buy anything. But she knew that memory was going to be ruined by this man. His idea of fun was fastly different to her's and very detrimental to her mental and physical wellbeing.

Freya blushed and squirmed as he continued to play between her legs, teasing her as he ground the seam into her slit. She could feel herself growing wet, her pussy tingling, as his touch made her excited. Made her body excited, not her. She needed to remember that no matter what he did to her, she did not like this treatment, she did not like being raped by him. No matter what her body thought or how it reacted.

"Well, maybe I can help you appreciate it again." Jack told her, using one hand to steal the vehicle off of the freeway as the other continued to pet her through the fabric, albeit more firmly now. "We are going to get some fun clothes for you, and even a couple of toys. All my treat, my pet."

Just a couple of minutes more, a few turns later and they arrived at their destination. It was busy today, and it took Jack another few minutes to find a parking space in the two level parkade. All the while, he spent stroking the teen's pussy, even when they slowly passed by folks walking to or from their car, or even when other vehicles passed on their way through the parking lot.

Finally, the older man found a spot and pulled into it. Slowly, he dragged his sausage fingers away from her groin, and put the vehicle in park. He took off his seat belt, and turned to his toy, grinning.

"Ready to go shopping? I'm honestly more excited than I've ever been to come here." He said, knowing very well that she was still wildly uncomfortable with the whole situation, goading her to make her say the things that he wanted to hear so that when she repeated them often enough, eventually she'd start believing it.

Freya blushed harder, unable to stop from slouching down in her embarrassment, as she watched the people and the cars pass them by. Until that move pushed Jack's fingers harder against her. She jerked back upright, squirming away from him. She was glad that the truck was tall enough that no one could really see where his hand was. If they saw the movement of his arm, hopefully these strangers only thought that he was stroking her leg. But that thought made her frown into her hand as she attempted to hide her blushing cheeks, leaning into her hand as her arm rested against the door. She didn't want people thinking that they were dating, that she actually had any positive feelings for this man, her rapist. Because that would make her sick, fucked up. And she wasn't ... wasn't she?

Of course she wasn't, she tried to convince herself as her nails dug into the palm of her hand, nearly drawing blood from her tight grip. She didn't want him, she didn't want any of the things he did to her, even if he forced her to cum from it. But then why did her body continue to react to him, why was her panties wet from her slick, just because he had pulled her hair, gotten angry with her? She already felt like she was drowning, that he was drowning her, and he barely even began his training, as he called it the night before. When he told that stranger in the bathroom to use her however the man wanted.

Thankfully her self doubts and circling thoughts were interrupted by Jack finally taking his hand away so he could park the vehicle, the slow movement of his fingers dragging away caused her to shudder and her pussy to clench tightly around nothing, and she hated herself just that little bit more because of the reaction. "Yes, sir." she muttered, only half paying attention to what he was saying, as she quickly hopped out of the cab, trying to escape him, trying to escape her mind and its traitorous thoughts.

Did she really hop out of the truck that quickly? Jack sighed as he stepped out of the vehicle himself before rounding it to catch up to her. The only time he'd seen her move quickly like that was when she went to get away from him yesterday in the stall. Now that just wouldn't do.

"Stope being so eager to get away, naughty girl." Jack grumbled in Freya's ear as he had her hook an arm through his own, guiding her to the front entrance. "If you keep hurrying off, I might have to get a leash for you. Or would you like that?"

Not bothering to wait for a reply, Jack pulled her along and through the groups of people wandering the mall. They were getting glances from a few people, some kids her age, and others older. With how he had her holding him, it really did make them look like a couple. The stares were most likely because of their age difference, and some of the more knowledgeable people probably knew something about what kind of relationship that would be. Most of them probably were thinking that she was a sugar baby, using him for his money.

Jack didn't care for that though. His mind was on a particular store he'd already scouted out. Walking Freya up to The Love Botique, Jack didn't waste any time pulling her into the store. Inside there were all sorts of naughty things. Toys, edible lingerie, ropes, anything one could think of. He already had a few in mind, but wanted to see Freya's reaction to this place before he went digging.

Freya winced, shaking out her hand when her tightly clenched fist caused her fingers to ache, when Jack joked (hopefully) about putting a leash on her. "No, sir, I would not like that." she whispered to him, careful to keep her voice low enough that he could hear her but none of the people around them could. She kept her eyes down, high enough to watch where she was going despite Jack's guiding touch, not wanting to look at the judging glances she just knew they were getting from the other patrons at the mall. She knew what they were thinking as she was forced to walk with her arm around his own, his hand on hers. It didn't matter that she didn't look happy or in love with the man beside her, they all were going to think that they were a couple, that she wanted to be near him, that she wanted to touch him. And it broke her a little inside that she couldn't shout at them all that he was a monster, that she wanted nothing to do with him, that he was forcing her to be there. Instead she chewed on her bottom lip and kept walking.

Once they entered a store, Freya finally looked up again and felt her face erupt into a deep blush at the things that surrounded them. She had never been in a shop like this before. The closest would be when her friends had dragged her into a lingerie store so they could all get cute underwear. But this, everything they had on display in, was just not what she was used to. Freya couldn't stop from shrinking further in on herself, clenching her fist again hard enough that blood started to fill her palm, as she tried to swallow her embarrassment enough to function. She hated Jack even more for dragging her in here, even though she should have guessed, should have been preparing herself since the moment he said he wanted to buy toys.

She breathed slowly, letting the pain she was causing herself to distract her, to force the blush on her face and down her chest to something a bit more tolerable, as she was forced to follow him around the store. She kept her eyes down, fearing that one of the store employees would come over to them if she even looked remotely curious. She didn't want to know what was here, she didn't want to be curious about this stuff. Even though she knew that, at her age or even earlier, it was natural to want to experiment and seek enjoyment. But he had ruined her chances for that normal. No, now she just hated her body and wanted nothing to do with sex anymore.

Jack walked about the store, collecting a large variety of items, dragging Freya all the way. Ropes, vibrating panties, anal beads, butt plugs (also a remote control vibrating one), gags, blindfolds, and even a riding crop. When he had a decent armful of items, it was only then that he paused and turned to the girl with him.

"Is there anything else you would like to get from here, pet?" The older man asked with a grin, purposefully holding the items within full view of Freya so she could see what she was in for. "There are some truly fun things here."

Freya couldn't control her blushing for long, her eyes widening in shock and horror, at all the things that Jack was grabbing. Things that he was obviously planning on using on her. When he asked her if she wanted to get anything else, as if she wanted any of this to begin with, she slowly shook her head, swallowing around her suddenly dry throat as she tried to speak.

"N-no, sir." She finally managed to squeak out, hiding her face when she felt as if every eye in the store was on her, though when she looked around discreetly, she found that the feeling was in fact a lie. She wanted to hide, to cry. She wanted her life to go back to normal and never go to that damn bar. She tried to deep, calming breaths, even though it was a struggle to even marginally relax while around Jack. She followed him to the register to pay for his ... toys, though he was no doubt disappointed that she wasn't excited about anything he was doing, the sick fuck.

"Miss, are you okay?" Freya couldn't stop the jump her body put her through at the voice behind her, turning as she kept her hand on Jack's arm to find a woman and her partner behind them. When the two women only received a questioning look from the girl, the stranger continued, gesturing down at Freya's hand. "You're bleeding."

Freya looked down at her hand, almost as if she was shocked to find blood dripping from her fingers from how hard she dug her nails into her palms. She blinked and looked back at the couple. "I'm fine but thank you." she told them quietly, making sure to hide her hand so no one else would notice, hoping no more blood would escape from her. She didn't want to be noticed by anyone else.

"Oh no, are you okay?" The older man said as soon as the woman asked about Freya's hand, taking her hand ever so gently in his and examining the marks. "Tsk, we should go get you a few bandaids for this. Let's pay for our things and get going."

Grabbing one more item on the way to the cash desk, a long string of anal beads, Jack placed his haul down on the counter. The female cashier gave a look between the two of them for a moment before getting to work and scanning their items. After all, it wasn't her place to judge the customers. As she bagged their things, Jack remembered to grab a pack of batteries from the shelving for the electronics. Soon, their things were packed away in a nondescript purple bag, and they were on their way out of the store.

"You need to be more careful with your temper, pet." Jack muttered to Freya under his breath as he guided her to their next stop. "People will notice these things, and what do you think happens to you if I get outed?"

A sigh escaped his lips, and he paused, turning to face the teen. Again he took her hands gently into his own and looked closer this time. His face softened into an actual look of concern now, something different than his usually cold expression.

"Are you alright? It doesn't look bad to me but we can make a quick stop for a bandage if you need." The older man said with a tenderness that wasn't expected. As much as he'd rough her around a bit, he didn't want Freya to actually hurt.

Freya nodded as Jack questioned her in the store, not wishing to bring any more attention to herself. She was glad when the cashier didn't say anything, though Freya caught the look she gave them.

She shivered when Jack whispered to her, his threat not even thinly veiled. She furrowed her brow as they stopped, stepping out of the way of the foot traffic flowing past them. He was acting like he actually gave a damn about her and it was ... weird. She thought that they had cleared this up last night, that she didn't want him pretending that he cared anything about her beyond how he can use her. Because that was the truth. But then he had been acting like this all day, hasn't he. Pretending that he cared, that they were dating or something. She looked around at the crowd, so absorbed into their own lives that they gave the couple barely a passing glance. He couldn't be acting for their benefit, could he? After all he acted like this in the truck as well. The only time he seemed to show his true face was when she pissed him off.

Freya's heart, the traitorous thing, fluttered when Jack grabbed her hand and rubbed the blood away from the wounds, examining them more closely. When he asked after her well being again, with such tenderness that she didn't think him actually capable of, she realized she hadn't actually answered him since that sex shop he dragged her to.

"This is me being careful with my tempter, sir." She spoke softly to him, her tone even despite the anger and resentment that burned her gut. Instead she sounded as if in wonder, because she was, at his actions. "It's fine. I should wash the blood off before we go to whatever is next."

Forced to wait for his permission, she took her hand back from him and held it close to her chest. When he finally allowed her to go, she started making her way to the bathroom, confusion still flooding her body as her mind continued to turn over his actions, his words. Why was he pretending to care, when no one gave a damn about them beyond the fact that they looked like a normal couple, albeit with a rather massive age difference.

Her master gave Freya a nod to indicate she had his permission to leave. As she made her way to the restroom, Jack leaned back and relaxed in a plush chair in a nearby waiting area, where thankfullythere wasn't too much foot traffic. He trusted that she'd come back. After all, he had blackmail material to hang over her head. Not just that though, but he could see the girl becoming conflicted. Seeing the signs that maybe she was actually starting to enjoy what he did to her.

As he waited, he dug into the bag, removing items from their various wrappers, and inserting batteries into the things that needed them. He did this all discreetly of course, never really pulling them out of the bag. Even though he was a lot more open about what was going on than Freya didn't mean that he should let everyone know so blatantly. Though, he did get one knowing look from a female passerby, presumably because she recognized the purple bag unmarred by any company logo.

The question was though, which thing should he try on the poor girl? Vibrating panties was always a good one, as was the vibrating butt plug, both of which were controllable by phone. And of course the beads were always a classic, and he didn't even need to power those for them to stimulate her. Just the thought of making her squirm indirectly was making him hard, and Jack couldn't help but fidget in his seat as he waited impatiently for Freya.

Freya was surprised that Jack opted not to follow her into the bathroom, though she was happy that she was given the time to be alone. She walked over to one of the unoccupied sinks and puffed out a frustrated breath of air before starting the process of scrubbing the blood from her skin, ignoring the glances from the other women in the room. She was slow about washing the blood off, removing any trace of staining from her fingers and under her nails.

Once her hand was clean she grabbed a couple paper towels to staunch the slow blood flow. Glancing at the door as someone else came in, checking to make sure that Jack was truly staying out of the room, Freya used this moment of actual privacy to go to the toilet. As she did her business, she remembered something very important she needed to do. He had not used a condom yet with her and she shuddered to think what that would mean for her. So she scrolled through her phone, looking for a health clinic. She didn't want one in town, in case she ran into anyone that knew her. So she looked for one a couple cities over. She saved the contact information in her phone and put it in her pocket, figuring she has wasted enough time looking for it.

She would just have to hope that she can time it for a day when Jack would leave her alone. Shuddering, Freya checked her hand as she exited the stall. When she saw the bleeding had finally stopped she washed her hands once more and, reluctantly, went to find Jack.

"You're back, good! Feeling better I hope?" Jack said to Freya as she exited the bathroom, now with less blood dripping from her hand. "Let's get moving to the next store then."

Taking her much smaller hand in his rough and calloused ones, the older man once again guided her through the mall. Again, they received some looks from others seeing them as a couple. And yet again, Jack didn't mind the looks. In fact, he actually wondered if any of the kids from her school would see them together. Maybe start a rumor about how she was dating an older guy, or something a little more spicy.

Soon enough though, they got to the next store. It was a trendy little clothing store, having all the latest styles for young women. Most of which seemed rather revealing however, but that was what Jack had been aiming for anyway. It would no doubt be expensive too, but as he ran his own successful business, it was something he could afford.

"Come on, let's pick out a few cute outfits for you." Jack told his pet, tugging her hand to urge her to follow. "You'll know what goes with what better than I will. Pick some stuff out with me, it's all my treat. I'm buying."

Freya nodded with a small, "yes, sir." before he took her hand and they entered the fray once more. She hid behind her dark curtain of hair, her hand loose in Jack's grip. Her fingers twitched in his hand, rubbing gently against his callouses. She didn't even seem to realize that she was doing it. But her hair-shield didn't prevent her from catching glimpses of familiar figures as they made their way to the next store. She didn't want to be seen, to be recognized.

Freya frowned as they entered the store, nodding slightly as an attendant called out to them greeting. She followed Jack as he dragged her about the shop, looking at the clothing all around them. She half-heartedly flipped through the selection with Jack, finding some cute T-shirts that she actually liked even if they would show a little bit more cleavage than she would prefer, but she would set them back down again once she noticed the price tags on each. She didn't go to these types of stores often, not only were the clothes more revealing than she preferred but, unless something was on clearance, everything was marked up to the point of it being unaffordable. At least for her it was.

She knew he wanted her to be more excited about this than she was, like he was, but she couldn't muster it. She wanted to pull away, to stop pretending this outing was some date that she wanted to be on. She wanted to run and hide and never have to show her face to the world again. But she couldn't, so she took a deep breath, trying not draw attention to herself as she slowly sighed it out, and continued looking through things that she hoped he couldn't afford and that she knew she would have to wear if he could, because he said.

Seeing as how Freya was hesitant about taking anything, Jack headed the charge. Had she taken something that was at least moderately modest, he'd have considered it. As a sort of gift to her, to show that he wasn't all bad. However, most of the things he had taken were... well they were fairly scandalous.

Just about everything he took off the shelves was lewd in one way or another. A few miniskirts, halter tops, a tube top, some very very short shorts which he believed were called daisey dukes, and mesh shirt top quickly went into the pile he was collecting. More followed suit as he got more and more ideas as he looked around, excited to see Freya try on such clothes. Again, they were getting odd looks as he was the one choosing the clothes rather than his 'girlfriend', but again, he did not care. Jack had given her a chance to play along and grab a few things, but she had decided to be stubborn once more.

All good by him, he thought as he added a few of belly shirts, particularly ones that would show off some underboob cleavage to the pile before heading to the change room. Ushering Freya along with him, he grabbed the attention of an employee who got Freya a stall where he instructed her to change and let him know when she was ready. Jack wanted to have a little show today, and this would be a lot of fun.

Freya's eyes widened, not only at the growing pile Jack was collecting but also what exactly went into that pile. She was blushing once more as he pulled her along, grabbing an employee for one of the changing stalls. "Let me know if you need any more help." the young woman told them and, after Freya gave a quiet thanks, left to continue her work elsewhere and no doubt gossip with her co-workers about the strange couple.

Freya entered the dressing room with the rather massive pile of clothing that he had picked out for her and began sorting through it. She not only separated each article by clothing type but she was also hunting for anything ever moderately appropriate for being out in public. She blushed even more when she couldn't find anything that she would even remotely wear at home, let alone out and about. Swallowing her nerves, she decided to start easy and tried on one of the shirts. Once she found one with straps and that even remotely reaches her belly, she took off her tee and threw it on, pulling the mesh shirt on over it.

"Alright, sir, I'm ready." She called out to him softly, as he instructed. She winced as her voice still seemed to echo around the room despite trying to be quiet before she opened the door to show him the tops she chose to wear. She stood in the doorway of the stall, her arms crossed uncomfortably over her stomach as she tried to stay out of the line of sight of any other store customers. She wasn't used to showing this much skin and even if the mesh gave the illusion of cover, she still felt self-conscious.

Jack stood up to approach the booth once Freya had announced herself. Needless to say, he was somewhat disappointed. Not only did she seem to have no idea how to wear the tops, specifically the mesh shirt, but she didn't even try on any of the bottoms. With a sigh, the older man quickly looked about the change room. The employee was busy outside with another customer, and another man was just sitting on the bench distracted by his phone.

Taking the opportunity, her master pushed his way into the change room and closed the door behind, saying "You do know that the mesh shirt is supposed to be the only thing over your bra, right?"

Putting down the bag of toys from the adult store, Jack turned to the pile of clothes that were in the corner. In just a moment, he sorted through a few of them, trying to match a few things with each other. Soon enough Jack had pulled out the tight pair booty shorts and the underboob shirt.

"Here, put these on." The older man instructed, handing the girl the clothes before backing off to sit on a bench in the corner. "The shirt doesn't work with a bra, so you'll have to take yours off."

Freya backed up when Jack entered the stall, forcing down her little squeak of protest. "But -" she started but Jack kept talking over her. No way women were allowed to wear the mesh shirt like that. Sure she had seen men, mainly muscle men, wearing just a mesh shirt but that was different. Before she could find her balance, find the words to express her thoughts, Jack was already handing her different clothes. She looked at him, a little wide-eyed, and wanted to protest, not only the clothing and the "fact" that the shirt doesn't "work" with a bra but also his obvious desire to stay in the room with her. Instead, she released a silent sigh, closing her eyes and counting to 10 before she turned so she wasn't facing him directly. It's not like it truly matters anyway, after all he has already seen her naked twice now. But she still didn't like getting undressed around him.

Using the wall in front of her for support, Freya stepped out of her shoes and pushed them aside so they were out of the way. She stripped off the shirts, discarding them into the pile of other shirts. She blushed and hesitated for a moment before taking off her black bra, hanging it by one strap from one of the hooks on the wall. She quickly slipped the shirt over her head, trying to pull it down enough to cover her breasts without ruining the stitching. And failing. Blushing harder, this was somehow worse than just being fully naked, Freya took off her shorts, folding them and placing them on top of her shirt that was sitting on the chair beside her. She pulled on the shorts that Jack handed her and frowned as the leg holes of her black panties actually extended pass the ends of the shorts, though not by much.

When she finished changing, she swallowed and forced herself to face him once again. She crossed her arms over her belly again, curling in on herself as she blushed, she couldn't meet his eyes. She didn't understand why this was worse than standing in front of him completely naked the night before, but somehow it was.

The older man sitting before her looked Freyas body over with an intense gaze, scrutinizing the outfit she now wore. He loved it in all honesty. All that was off about this was her attitude. It was written all over her body language. Whether it was a lack of self esteem in her looks, or because of his presence, Jack couldn't exactly tell, though he expected both to be a factor. After all, before today she'd never had anything close to this revealing before.

"We'll have to get you new panties that fit those shorts." Jack noted as he saw her more modest underwear peek out from under the shorts. "That or you just forget about panties all together."

Reclining back, he took a moment to look over her body again. It was very sexy, and at the same time cute. He loved the shortness of the shirt she wore, and the under cleavage it revealed. It was so short in fact, that it only just barely covered her nipples, the hem of the material teasing the edge of her areolas. Jack also was quickly becoming fond of the shorts as well. They showed off her curvaceous figure quite well.

Leaning over he picked a few more items from the pile. A quick toss found Freya now in the possession of a very lewd lace up crop top, and a pleated miniskirt that was so short that the bottom of her ass cheeks would be seen. This was probably his favorite clothes for her so far, and Jack quickly found his erection growing beneath his pants as he imagined her in it.

"Try these on." Jack instructed with a grin, excited to see the show. "No bra with these either, though you can keep the panties for now."

Freya couldn't keep the hate from her eyes when he suggested she forego her panties as she caught the next things he wanted her to wear. Turning her back on him this time, she was getting tired of having to see his face already, she started to shuck the shorts. The material was tight on her, forcing her to wiggle and squirm to get them over the swell of her hips, almost taking her panties along the way. Blushing that she flashed him part of her ass cheeks, she quickly righted her underwear and tugged on the skirt. Even unzipped it was a tight fit over her round hips, the skirt likely a size or two too small for her, and she couldn't get the zipper to move. Even resting on her hips, the little skirt still exposed her the bottom of her ass cheeks, her panty clad mound.

She removed the first top and dropped it on top of the shorts, pushing both of them away with her foot, making a discard pile. She not-so-secretly hoped that everything will go there and they would leave without buying anything from this place. It took her a moment to figure out how to even put it on. When she did, her blushing got worse as she saw that it barely covered her breasts, the string tying it together hanging loose between the two ends. She tried to tighten it, lacing it up like shoelaces, pulling the two sides together across her chest until she was sure the seams would pop. But the shirt would not meet in the middle, her own breasts working against her desire for some amount of modesty.

Frustrated, forgetting to even turn around and show Jack her body wrapped in the fabric he chose, Freya loosened the string on the top and ripped it off of her. "These are both too small for me." She swallowed, trying to keep her voice quiet despite how she feels, as she wiggled her hips, her ass, once more to get the skirt off.

Jack's annoyance grew as the girl before him just tossed the clothes he had given her aside. Those were gifts for her. He wasn't even going to force her to wear those all of the time. All he wanted was a few special outfits for when they were together, and those were the most revealing of the bunch. The others weren't even as revealing as these.

"Take off your panties too." Jack commanded her coldly as Freya removed the too short skirt. "Bend over against the wall, grab your ass and spread your cheeks."

Getting up, Jack dug around the adult store bag and produced the anal beads and a bottle of lube. If she wanted to behave like this, then so be it. But there would be consequences.

"I tried to be nice to you, I really did." The older man said with a heavy sigh, a look of sad disappointment across his face. "This morning, I forgave you for your rudeness, and I was genuinely concerned for your well-being when you hurt your hand. I even let you go off on your own to clean up.
"You need to learn that acting like a brat gets you punished." He continued coldly to growl as he squirt some lube onto the beads and began to spread it about. "Now, be a good girl and do as you are told."

Freya turned back to him, wide-eyed, as he commanded her with that cold growly voice. She blushed and shrank into herself when her pussy clenches at his tone. She didn't understand why her body responded the way it did to him. She hated him, she didn't want any of the things he did to her. And yet, that pissed off look in his eye, even hidden by his faked sad disappointment, and that way he growled orders at her were already causing slick to drip from her cunt.

She blushed harder, watching him apply lube to the heads. She should protest, she should run. He was going to stick those things up her ass, run that last untouched part of her body. She was supposed to fight, but she knew it was pointless. So she did as was commanded. She slowly slid her panties to the floor and leaned against the wall in front of her, spreading her ass cheeks open for him. She bit her lip hard and tries to relax as much as she could, closing her eyes to drift anywhere else while he violates her again.

Jack smiled as she obeyed his command without question this time. The grin split even wider though, as he laid his eyes upon her virgin ass and the slit below it, slick with arousal. He hadn't even done anything to her yet, and already her body yearned for him. What was it that did that, the man wondered. Was it the anticipation? Getting ordered around? How he had treated her oh so roughly earlier?

Whatever the case was, it mattered not at this moment. Approaching her rear, Jack squirter some of the cold lubricant onto the puckered star of her ass before beginning to poke and prod at it with the toy. Taking the smallest bead, he slowly inserted it into Freya's ass, watching as the sphincter opened up around it and closed behind. Again, he slowly pushed another bead in, followed by another and another. All that remained soon was six of the eight swells in the rubber, the two largest ones at two inches wide being the only ones outside followed by the little ring meant to make it easy to pull out.

The older man had watched as each one ever so slowly pushed their way into her rear. It was amazing to watch really. He'd have to let her walk about with them for a while too, as he'd heard that moving with them in one's ass really stimulated a person.

For now though, he was going to be busy stimulating her. Undoing his zipper, Jack pulled down his pants to allow his monster to spring out and slap against Freya's ass. Pulling back, he lined his wide tip up with her twitching folds, and rocked his hips just enough to tease her over and over again.

"Ready to take my cock again?" Her captor smirked as he coated his head in her juices. "Your body sure is."

Freya jumped when she felt the cold gel like substance squirt onto her skin, her eyes popping open in surprise. She tried not to squirm as Jack spread the lubricant around and started pushing the first bead into her ass. As he pushed more and more into her body, she had to release one hand and quickly over her mouth, whimpering against the pain, the stretch. And the pleasure.

She closed her eyes tight as she panted into her hand, sweat shining on her skin when finally Jack stopped pushing the toy into her. She could feel her juices sliding down her thighs, her wet skin cold in the frigid air of the store. She shook her head in denial when he asked if she was ready to take him again. He was lying when said her body was ready for him. He had to be. Even then she could feel her cunt flutter against as he rocked his cock against her. Even though she felt her heart racing when she felt that thick meat slap against her ass, jumping even as her drooling pussy got even wetter. Even though she had to press her hand to her mouth harder to keep the moans threatening to crawl up her throat down as he hit her clit with his fat cockhead everytime he thrust against her.

He had to be lying, otherwise she would go insane and she would never survive him.

Back
Top Bottom