Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drunken Mistake (ChattyChell and Libraryman) (NFSW)

Freya hummed, burrowing into his side as he wrapped his arm around her. Leeching his warmth in the chill of the restaurant. She chewed on her lip as she browsed the menu, trying to decide what she wanted. Definitely coffee, something to jolt her awake after not only her long night and late morning but also Jack fucking the energy out of her against a tree in front of untold witnesses.

She blushed as she remembered being so lost in her pleasure that she didn't even see the crowd of people until Jack finally spent himself and began to drag her back to the path.

She shivered as Jack growled in her ear, pulling her from the memory and causing a fresh wave of slick to start to dribble from her pussy. She hummed, trying not to moan at his soft touch as he trailed his calloused fingertips across her side, catching on her skin pleasantly.

She turned back to the menu quickly at his question, scanning through it in search of what she had glimpsed moments ago. "This looks good," she told him softly as pointed to the selection of French toast. The one she chose described thick French toast slices topped with bananas and strawberries, dusted with powdered sugar, and some whipped cream. It was the sweet and unhealthy things that was promised with the "sugar for breakfast" staples that had been established no one knows when. It was everything she was craving without really knowing why even the thought of the greasy bacon that she normally loved turned her stomach.

When the server, the manager even Freya was shocked to see, arrived at their table to take their drink order, the teen blinked for a moment before quietly requesting, "A cup of coffee and a water, please."

She still felt too embarrassed by the other employee's comments to truly look him in the eye. Though with Jack's arm around her, she was at least brave enough to look up from the table and past his shoulder.

"The lady will have a French toast please, the one with all the fancy toppings. And I will have a breakfast BLT with hashbrowns if you would be so kind." Jack said cheerily, his stern tone now completely melted away as if nothing had ever happened. He was giving the waiter a second chance here, and was trying to me amicable.

As the waiter jotted down the orders, the older man continued to affectionately pet his girl with the arm wrapped around her in a comforting embrace. The feeling of her soft skin beneath his hand was both comforting and soothing to him, and he savored the feeling as he dragged his fingertips slowly across the bare skin of her waist. Soon enough, the waiter scurried off and left the two of them alone once more.

"So what will we be shopping for, pet?" He asked softly, moving his hand to brush away a stray lock of hair from her eyes. Leaning in close, he placed a quick peck on her forehead before sitting back in his spot once more to relax with Freya in arm.

Freya bit her cheek while the waiter continued taking their order, trying not to hum in pleasure as Jack ran his fingers over the bare skin of her waist. Gooseflesh raising in his wake. She buried deeper into his side when the manager finally left, the man still eying her warily through most of the exchange. She sought Jack's comfort and warmth, his skin blazing hot even through his clothes while she was nearly freezing in the restaurant. Her little pink nipples, barely even covered by the triangles of fabric that constituted as her bra, had tightened to hard peaks, nearly to the point of being painful.

She hummed, her eyes fluttering while she enjoyed his touch, as she tried to remember what she needed. "Paper, pencil lead, erasers, probably some batteries for my calculator," she paused, chewing her lip, before sighing, pouting slightly as she remembered, "That's probably all I need for right now. Usually I get more of a list during the first week. Sadly no art supplies this time. I wanted to take Silkscreening this year, but my guidance counselor nixed it when I suggested it at the end of last year. She said I needed to focus on other, better extracurricular activities, build up my accomplishments for college. That I should have started doing so last year or even the summer before, instead of only in my senior year."

Freya puffed out a breath, twisting her napkin in her hands in her annoyance at the remembered conversations with the woman. She didn't like her and the feeling was mutual for Freya. The older woman thought she was wasting her potential while the teen believed that the older woman to be condescending, and that was to the students that she actually liked. The old hag was down right rude to Freya and others like her, who were unsure what they wanted to do with their lives.

Freya glanced up at Jack, blushing at the attention he was giving her, before turning her focus back to the table. "What about you, was there something you wanted to get?" She blushed deeper and her voice lowered to a near whisper, "Something other than the t-tail, I mean?"

Back
Top Bottom