Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drunken Mistake (ChattyChell and Libraryman) (NFSW)

"That wasn't too hard was it?" Jack grinned maliciously, enjoying the power he had over the girl.

She couldn't say no to him. They both knew it. What she didn't know though, was that he knew exactly where she lived, and once school started he could figure that out from there too. He always wanted to fuck a schoolgirl. It would be especially fun to use her on the school grounds too. Maybe introduce her to the football team. Now that would be a sight.

"So, what you are going to do now since you are apparently not very hungry, is go to the men's bathroom and enter a stall." The older man explained to her, so casually that one would think he'd done this before. "There, you will wait for me. Understood, my little pet?"

"But I-" she gritted her teeth, her nails digging into the leather cushion of the booth. She couldn't say no, not ever again, he had made sure of that. "Yes, sir."

Freya eased herself out of the booth, ignoring the server who was finally approaching their table and forced her shaky legs to carry her to the bathrooms. She entered the men's room confidently, like she had every right to be there. And breathed a silent sigh of relief that no one was in the main room to question her or stare at her, though it appeared one the stalls was occupied.

She entered the stall furthest away from the door, sliding the flimsy lock into place, and allowed a few tears to escape her eyes as she waited for her torture to continue.

The way he so casually ordered her about, Jack must have done this before. Maybe she could put out some kind of anonymous message online, try to gather others like herself. If there's enough girls, would she be able to stop him? But then if he did this before, what happened to the one who came before? Did he just use them, like he was about to use her, until they were broken and he was tired of playing? Or something worse?

Or maybe it's just because she's underage and as soon as she hits 18, he'll be done with her. Could she survive a year of him with herself intact? The problem was that Freya didn't have any answers and a million questions and absolutely no experience. So her mind was just left to run in circles as she leaned against the stall door, waiting.

Last edited:
Jack waited a few minutes, telling the waiter that had just arrived to give them a few minutes. They'd be ordering later, he assured the staff member. Well, he would be. The man didn't know if Freya would stay for very long. Normally he did this sort of thing with a more willing participant. In truth, this was the first time someone had been so unwilling, and he was enjoying it way too much. Already, just thinking about the girl waiting for him in a bathroom stall made him hard.

Eventually, he got up to go to the bathroom himself. The one stall Freya had seen earlier was still occupied, though no one else seemed to be there. Looking under the stall gaps at the bottom, he could see the much more feminine feet and tried for the door, only to find it locked.

With a heavy sigh, he took out his phone and texted her *Unlock the damn door. Or should I invite the other guy to help me out?*

It wasn't a bluff either. Jack wasn't the kind of guy who'd do that. He didn't mind sharing in the slightest. In fact, he planned to let his friends play with her a bit once she was trained up a little. Maybe by then she'd even be willing to try.

Freya jumped slightly when the stall door tried to open behind her. She wiped her cheeks quickly, her phone buzzing again. She glanced at the screen, quickly reading the text, before unlocked the door, moving to give him enough space to enter the stall with her.

"You don't need to use more threats," she whispered angrily, trying not to alert the other man to her presence in the bathroom, "you've already made your point out there. Besides, you don't seem the type to share new toys."

She stood by the toilet in their stall, her arms crossed protectively over her chest as she refused to look at him. Her cheeks were red, blotchy from her crying as well as the blush creeping down her neck from her embarrassment of being in this room, in this situation, with a man who was probably as old as her own father. She took small shallow breaths, trying to calm her racing heart, trying not to gag on the stench that permeates most public restrooms. A smell which was made worse for a moment when the other occupant flushed his toilet and exited his stall.

Last edited:
Jack stepped into the cubicle in a leisurely pace, before closing and locking the door behind him. He looked over her body lustfully, though it was difficult to do with how well covered she was. He really needed to fix that. Maybe he could bring her to the mall in a couple of days, have her try on clothes for him. That would be plenty of fun he thought, as his hands began to pet her hips.

"Strip." He ordered, his voice barely a whisper, as he did not care much himself if they were overheard. "Since you decided to cover up, I want to see everything."

Freya glared at him, her body shivered when he started petting her hips. Her hands naturally falling to his forearms as he touched her. He was so close to her now that she could see green speckles in his eyes. Blushing she looked away, toeing off her shoes and pushing them aside.

She lifted her shirt off, revealing a light bluish green bra underneath and her yellow bruised skin of her breasts that his teeth caused. It was decorated with pale pink roses and a little black bow between her breasts that matched the black straps on her shoulders. When she looked down to unbutton her jeans, the silver bar at the top of her belly button winked at her with the florescent lights. She pushed off her pants, forced to use his grip on her to maintain her balance as she kicked aside the denim, showing him the matching panties that had a thick strip of black lace that acted as the waistband.

Tears blurred her vision again but she looked toward the ceiling, refusing to let them fall in front of this man again, as she unhooked her bra and pushed down her panties, letting them both pool at her feet before pushing them aside with her other clothes. She was left standing in nothing more than her little black socks in front of a man who had every intention of using and abusing her, all while she didn't even know his name.

Last edited:
"Now, there's no need to be like that." Jack told Freya as she glared at him, his own eyes watching her undress with a hunger in his eyes. "I just want to show you how to have some fun."

Getting her to strip was a lot easier than he thought it was going to be. Originally, he thought there would be more crying, pleading. More resistance. But all he was getting was cooperation. Maybe she really was a slut, and she just didn't know it yet. After all, she did actually organize from getting raped the other night.

"Perfect." The older man breathed as she finished removing the last of her garments, looking down at her curvaceous figure with a delighted twinkle in his eye, reaching out a finger to trace her side before pulling her waist to his body. "I don't think that I've ever seen a more lovely body before."

Then, he kissed her. Nothing crude or ugly, no tongue or nibbling. Just a simple deep kiss against her lips. As they did, his other hand roamed her body, petting her from her ass, to her hips, to her waist, and finally to cup one of her plush yet firm breasts.

After a few moments though, her tormenter released her and commanded "Now, take a seat, and suck my cock." As he unzipped his pants and pulled them down just enough to allow his engorged member to flop out against her skin.

"There's every need to be like this," she hissed at him, "And being raped isn't fun for me!"

Freya squeaked as he pulled her into him, kissing her. She was shocked when he didn't force more than a simple kiss upon her. Her first kiss, she thought dejectedly; even though she was refusing to respond to him, to kiss him back. She could feel her skin flushing as her blushing got worse, forced to stand naked in front of this man as he groped her body, even though his touch was not as forceful as she thought it was going to be. It was actually sweet, firm but with the intent to excite instead of force, like he thought she would enjoy this. And it was pissing her off.

When he finally released her, demanding that she suck him off, her body moved on its own. The loud crack echoed around the room as her hand throbbed from where it had connected with his cheek. She saw red, her mind too clouded with anger and embarrassment and shame to even begin to regret her action or consider what the consequences will be.

"You don't want my teeth around that right now." she snarled, snapping her teeth sharply in example as his hot length hit the skin of her belly. "So stop pretending that you're my boyfriend or something and do what you're going to do so that I can go home!"

Jack touched his cheek where the girl's hand had made contact with him before turning his head back to her slowly. His teeth were gritted in anger, and his eyes seethed with rage. She actually had the audacity to strike him. Now, she was in a lot of trouble.

"That was a mistake." He growled lowly, raising his own hand to slap her back with his meaty hands before turning her around to bend the girl over against the wall. "I was going to take it slow this time, be gentle with you. But you obviously don't deserve that yet."

With Freya bent over like this, Jack could just about see everything. He still wanted more though, so the older man roughly grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, giving him better access to her holes. Lining himself up with her cunt, the man roughly shoved himself inside, though it was a slow push as he'd not prepared her this time.

To aid him in shoving his massive length inside, he grabbed Freya by the hair and yanked back. At the same time, he thrust forward with all his might until he was pressing against her cervix. There, Jack let himself rest for a moment. Not for long though, as he made shallow but sharp thrusts in and out of her pussy, trying to get it warmed up before he truly fucked her hard.

"Now, how should I punish you for that slap?" Jack muttered as he sawed back and forth. "Maybe I'll send your pictures to your parents. Or maybe your principal when you start school. I'll bet they'll have fun with that. Or I could just leave it laying around the school grounds. See who takes it up."

The slap shocked Freya, the taste of copper on her tongue from where her teeth caught her cheek, and she released a small cry when he forced her to bend over for him. She winced as he roughly spread her apart, shoving his cock in dry. She couldn't catch her breath as his slow thrust forced the air from her lungs. She felt impossibly tight around him, he was too big. Her muscles burned as he slowly tore her apart around him. She could already feel the bruise forming on her cheek even as he took his rage out on her cunt.

She cried out again when he pulled her hair, no longer able to concern herself with staying quiet, with not being noticed, as she reached back to grab his hand. Arching her body to try and ease the strain, her tits being mashed into the wall with each thrust of his hips. Spittle, tinged pink, fell from her lips as she gasped and panted, trying to shake her head. "N-no! Please, don't! Don't s-show them!" She was doing this so he wouldn't release that picture, that video.

Freya whimpered, moaned softly, her body reacting faster than it did that night behind the bar. Her nipples hard against the cold and rough material of the wall and her pussy slicking around his shallow thrusts. She glared at him from over her shoulder, her hazel eyes sparking with her own rage and the arousal that he was forcing onto her yet again, "You d-do," she panted, gritting her teeth to try and force the words out, "you l-lose your new t-toy!"

Another resounding smack rang out through the bathroom, a red handprint outlined on her bare rear. He had spanked her hard for that comment. She would not be allowed to give him back talk without repercussions. Freya would have to learn that the hard way.

"Not if I find someone who is like me." Jack whispered angrily in her ear as he pressed her harder against the wall with his hand in her hair, his dick still rocking in and out of her. "I imagine their might be a couple of perverted teachers who'd use a picture of you as I do. Or maybe a jock who wants a little cock sleeve.
"And I always have some friends I could introduce you to. I don't mind sharing."

As he said that, the stall next to them opened. The stranger's footsteps echoed on the bathroom tiles until they came to a stop just outside of their stall. A knock rang against the door as Jack still continued to fuck the teen's pussy from behind, the man seeming to want to be let in.

"What do you want?" Jack asked the stranger, as he buried himself balls deep into Freya, not caring for the interruption. "We are kind of in the middle of something."

"Couldn't help but overhear that you don't mind sharing, and that your girl needs a little discipline." A masculine voice answered simply, sounding eager for the potential lay on the other side of the door. "Mind if I help?"

Jack grinned, pausing his assault on Freya's pussy. Reaching behind him, he unlocked the door before he used his leverage on her hair to turn her around and have her sit on his lap as he sat on the toilet seat. The new guy, tall with pale skin and a clean shaven face, stepped in and locked the door behind him. He was younger than Jack, only about twenty eight.

"Okay pet, would you rather you suck this man off, no teeth, or that I let him cum in your cunt while I fuck your ass?" Jack asked Freya with a grin, grinding himself inside of her while the stranger pulled down his pants to reveal a cocktail just an inch smaller than Jack's. "I'll give you this one choice for your punishment."

Freya cried out at his rough treatment, tears springing to her eyes at the stinging pain of the spanking. She opened her mouth to respond, to hiss more hate at him, but she was interrupted by the knock at their stall door. She was a panting mess, her thighs wet and blood tinged spittle dripping from her chin, when Jack moved her, whimpering as he used his grip to position her in his lap. With his cock still buried in her cunt, she couldn't stop the blush that heated her face as she looked at the stranger who had joined them. Her eyes widened, she didn't want anything in her ass. She had never taken anything there and she knew, with how mad he was at her, Jack would tear her apart and wouldn't care if he left her bleeding on the floor. Again.

She gritted her teeth before blowing out a defeated sigh, "I'll suck him off." she told them, her voice soft and her body sagging into Jack's. He forced a soft moan from her as he continued to grind and shallowly thrust into her, her blush deepening as this new stranger took out his cock. He was already hard, precum welling up on the head, and her shame grew as she was forced to take the second real dick she had ever seen in her life.

Freya leaned forward, using the walls beside her as a support so she didn't fall, and licked at the other man's cock. She closed her eyes, trying to pretend that she wasn't about to do this, that she was anywhere in the world except for this bathroom, and let him guide his cock into her mouth. Careful to keep her teeth clear of his skin as she licked and sucked on him, ignoring the hiss of pleasure that had sounded from above her head.

Jack grinned as he watched the internal struggle rage within the teen impaled on his cock. It was either get double teamed by two men who would no doubt use her not too gently, or to swallow her own pride and manually service the stranger's dick in front of her. He was almost disappointed when she leaned forward to sick the man, though he was still thoroughly enjoying her pussy. Lifting her ass with both of his hands, Jack began to fuck her gently in an almost reverse cowgirl fashion. Freya's velvety walls hugged him like a warm blanket, massaging and milking his rod that plunged deep within her, even far enough to break through her cervix, over and over again.

Meanwhile, the stranger let out a hiss of appreciate as this young girl licked his cock. He hadn't had sex in a whole, so he had jumped on the opportunity as soon as he heard an opening. In truth, he'd been listening in on them for a while. It was so hot to hear this strange couple going at it just a few feet away from him, and he'd been jerking off to their sounds. This was a hundred times better though.

As she closed her eyes, yet opened her mouth, the stranger slowly slid his sizable member past her lips. He could feel the jolts through her body as her partner thrust up and into her can't, and he felt himself grow a little jealous. Not jealous enough to complain though, after all, a blow job was still a hell of a lot better than he expected.

"Use her however you like." The girl's partner told him as he grunted in pleasure from her young pussy. "She needs to get used to this sort of thing if she's going to be trained properly."

A grin split the man's face as he looked down at the girl, her mouth stuffed full of his maleness. Grabbing her hair, he forcefully bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Not all of it could fit however, as her mouth was much too small to fit him in entirely. So, almost every time he pushed into her, the bulbous tip wedged itself into the girl's throat before pulling out again and again.

"Keep your lips tight around me." The stranger Muttered aggressively at the teen. "And use your tongue. I want to have a good orgasm."

Freya clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms as the two men used her roughly. She screamed around the dick in her mouth when Jack forced his thick cock into her cervix, her stomach noticeably bulging beneath her. But the sound was quickly cut off as the stranger grabbed her head and forced his own down her throat, Jacks thrusts into her pushing her further onto the other man. Her hazel eyes, the blue shining through in the florescent lights, turned up to the man in front of her when he instructed her how to pleasure him but she quickly looked away again. She choked, tears streaming down her face, as it took several minutes before she could regain control of herself and breath when her airways weren't blocked. Slowly, she started working her tongue over him as he pulled out and when he pushed back into her, she could feel her throat bulging from his girth as well. The taste of his precum caused a shiver to run down her spine. It was different than she thought it was going to be, slightly salty but not nearly as disgusting as some of her classmates had discussed. She was shocked to find that she actually liked it. She wondered if Jack would taste similar, the name echoing in his voice around her mind. And then she hated herself for even thinking about him, for enjoying any part of what was happening to her.

Her slick was flooding through her, drenching her thighs and Jack's lap as she was forced onto him again and again. Before long, her whole body shivered, her limbs shaking, as she came from the rough treatment. Her pussy gripped him, her eyes rolling back in her head, as each thrust prolonged her orgasm. She was panting, as much as she could around the invading length, and her body was on fire when she came back to herself. She whimpered as her assault seemed never ending, already building her to that peak again as her pussy and throat pulsed around them. She couldn't believed that came from being raped. That it had happened before, and that it was likely to happen again. Tears fell harder down her face as she allowed herself to be used by them.

Jack panted hard as he pumped himself into the venerable teen. He was beginning to get close to his end now, and his hands clenched and squeezed at her plush rear as he tried to hold off on filling her up. That went out the window as she came yet again from being raped however. The feeling of her velvety walls rippling and milking his rod proved too much. Soon after her organ, the older man grabbed her ass tightly and yanked her down to meet his upward thrust, and held the teen there as he came hard directly into her fertile womb.

Meanwhile, the stranger was greatly enjoying himself too. He had only meant to tease her throat, to see how far he could go. Never did he expect that this young girl could actually take his entire member down her neck. Leaning his head back, the man groaned "Fuck!", shoving his cock down her throat till his balls pressed firmly against her chin. He held her there for a few moments, letting her gag reflex massage and milk at his veiny pole.

After what seemed like forever, he finally pulled out, but left his tip in her mouth to let her breath and catch her breath. That only lasted for a couple of seconds though, as the stranger once more filled her neck to bulging and holding her there for a few more agonizing long moments. These two must do this a lot, the man thought as he pulled back to only start using her neck as a fleshlight, fucking it rapidly as he began to reach his end. For someone to be able to take cock so well, she had to of had a lot of practice.

Freya groaned, squirming in Jack's lap as she felt him inside her. She whimpered, she wasn't on anything and here he was just unloading directly into her unprotected womb. Her hips and ass hurt from how hard he gripped her, from how hard he forced her bottom down into his lap as he continued to empty himself into her. She shivered and her pussy fluttered around him, milking his cock against her will.

And this stranger in front of her was abusing her throat, she wouldn't be able to talk tomorrow after his rough treatment. She just wanted this to be over. So she reached out and started working over his balls in her hands, pushing him fast to his release.

Panting and swallowing when he allowed her to breathe, she squeezed and rolled his nuts in her hand until she felt him grow harder and he held her down, bottoming out in her mouth. She whined and squealed, pushing against his hips as he came down her throat. She was forced to swallow or choke, but it was a lot and some of his seed pushed out and rolled down her chin. When he finally eased off, she swallowed and coughed, gaging on the taste and slime-y feel of his spend stuck in her throat.

Sliding his spent cock from Freyas throat, the stranger leaned against the locked door and panted. Looking down at her brought a smile to his face, as he got an eyeful of her curvaceous features, and of her mouth slightly drooling with his own cum. He reached out and pat her head a couple of times before putting his member away and zipping up his pants.

"Thanks for the fun you two." He said, turning to unlock the door. "I really needed that. You are the best cocksucker I've ever had, girl. Great job!"

And with that, it was just the two of them again, the door closed loosely behind the now departed partner. Jack ground his member into her pussy further, a few last spurts filling her up just a tad bit more. He couldn't believe his luck, with a stranger popping up that just happened to be as perverted as him. Though, Jack doubted the other knew the nature of their relationship.

"Best cocksucker, huh?" Jack teased, reaching around to tweak her nipples slightly. "Were you slut before you met me, or is this all just coming naturally to you?"

Before she could answer, Jack stood up with her in his arms before pulling himself out of her warm and welcoming cunt. He took a moment to wipe himself off on her ass before bending down to pick up her panties, putting them in his pocket again as he pulled up his own pants. Scooting around her, he made his way to the door and paused to watch as she dressed.

"That was a blast. I'll have to call you sooner next time." He stated, eyes lustfully roaming her body. "I'm thinking a date to the mall. We could get you some nice clothes there.
"Anyways, you want to stay for dinner? I don't know about you but I'm famished."

Freya blushed, frowning, at the stranger's "compliment" , trying to shake his hand from her head when he patted her like a dog. She was still trying to catch her breath when Jack abused her nipples, a whimper escaping her when he stood them up and pulled out of her spent cunt. She shuddered when he cleaned himself off onto her skin, forces to stay still in his hold.

"I was a virgin, you bastard." She muttered as she used the toilet paper to clean herself up as best as she could, flushing it when she was no longer leaking his cum.

She turned, reached for her panties only to glare at him when he pocketed them first. She huffed, putting on her pants and the rest of her clothes instead. She tried to ignore him as best as she could as he talked about "a date".

She sighed, letting him pretend whatever he wants. She thought about answering, but she was too fucking tired to deal with his bullshit now. She pulled out her phone and ordered a rideshare before stuffing it back into her pocket and turning toward him, forced to wait for him to move so she could leave.

Jack wasn't very appreciative of the fact that Freya was ignoring him, or that she had just insulted him. Yes, he was a basted, but if she was to be his pet she was going to need to behave better. This had gotten his blood heated, as he clenched a fist in anger, and he breathed heavily through clenched teeth. His rough hand shot out to grab the girl by her jawline, and pressed her back up against the wall.

"Bitch, do I need to remind you that I can truly make your life a living hell? I've been trying to be at least a little nice, but you are pushing it." Jack growled, his face close to hers as his eyes sparked with anger. "You answer when spoken to. Do not ignore me. And I believe I already told you that you call me 'sir' or 'master', got it?"

Once she had complied with his commands, and only then, did Jack relent and let her loose. He allowed Freya to leave before him, and stayed behind a few minutes so people would be less likely to suspect what had transpired. Sitting down on the toilet again, the older man let out a heavy sigh. This girl really had spirit. It would be tough to break her. But when it did happen, they would have so much fun.

Taking out his phone, he texted her *You really should have just given me a blow job when I told you. Or did you want to get spit roasted like that? You came even harder than you did the other night.*

He grinned, enjoying taunting her. Enjoying pointing out how much her body really enjoyed it. It was something not even she could deny. Deep down, Freya enjoyed it, and he would not let her forget that little fact.

Freya hissed when her back hit the wall, Jack's tight grip on her jaw caused her hand to shoot to his wrist. Her eyes were wide as he pushed in close to her face, their breathe mixing as he growled at her. "Y-yes, Sir." she stuttered out, her heart racing. She was afraid that he wasn't going to let her go at first, that maybe she had pushed him too far. After all, she didn't know what all this stranger was really capable of doing.

She held her breath until he finally released her, practically running from the bathroom when he let her leave first. Once she reached the dining room of the restaurant, she force her feet to slow, to walk until she reached the front doors. Once outside, Freya moved off to the side to await her ride. She tried to breathe, to calm down, but she couldn't. She emptied her stomach into the nearby bushes, thankful no one could see her from inside. She has been stupid tonight, pushing Jack and letting her anger get the better of her. He could have easily hurt her badly in there in his anger. Or worse. She didn't want to think about worse though.

She checked her phone when she felt it buzz, hoping that the car had arrived. Instead she found a text from him. She swallowed, the awful aftertaste still clogging her throat, as she read his taunt. She wiped at her eyes, the headlights approaching finally signaling the arrival of her rideshare. Once she was in the car, and after taking the unopened bottle of water that the driver kindly offered, she read over the text message again, torturing herself this time. She needed to answer, she knew she did, but there was no response to what he said. She hadn't want any part of what happened that night. And yet, she still came, to the restaurant and around his cock. She sighed and quickly sent off a reply, *No, sir* .

She felt bad, as she was exiting the car when she finally got home, that she had ignored the driver when he had tried to make small talk. But she gave him an extra tip and apologized, vaguely waving off a "bad night". Standing in her driveway as the car left, she knew her night was about to get a whole lot worse. Her parents were home first.

"Oh, hey sweet pea, where were you off to?" Her father asked as she walked through the door, having been just passing by on his way to the living room. "You go out to get some food? That's too bad, we had some leftovers. Thought you might like to try some!"

Her father was a slightly more portly man, having not many hobbies outside of his office hours. Other than doting on his daughter that is. He had a big heart that he wore on his sleeve, and loved his family dearly. It would crush his spirit to know what was happening to his little girl.

"Did you have fun, wherever you went?" Mr. Howard asked, stopping in the entrance to talk for a moment. "Not too much fun to not watch a movie with your parents I hope. Come on, you can pick the movie this time!"

Freya jumped slightly when she came inside, hoping to sneak up to the bathroom and compose herself before she would have to face them. She tried hard to keep the blush off her face, glad for the low lighting of the front room as her parents settled down to watch a movie together. "Um, yeah," she started and cleared her throat at how rough her voice sounded still, "but thanks for thinking of me." She smiled slightly at her father's sweetness, especially when she had expected to be in trouble for leaving without letting them know she was going to be gone. "I'd love too, but I'm really tired and I've got work tomorrow. I'm just gonna shower and go to bed. I hope you and Mom enjoy the movie, though."

She suddenly hugged her father and couldn't help but tell him, "I love you, Dad. Have a good night." She knew if he ever found out about what was happening to her, it would break his poor heart. She walked upstairs, trying to hide how sore she felt and how that was affecting her normal gate.

She quickly went to her room to grab her pajamas, a pair of baggy long pants and a large long-sleeved shirt, and went to take a shower. It didn't matter to her that the end of summer heat would make her uncomfortable in the clothes, she just needed to cover up as much as possible after being on display earlier. She scrubbed her skin until red and raw, washing the night away and making sure there wasn't anymore of Jack's seed inside of her. If she was going to survive him, she needed to be smarter on how she handled him. She needed to get control of her emotions.

After she was clean, though she still felt dirty, she dressed and headed to her room. She knew she wasn't going to sleep, she hasn't really slept since she woke up in that alley, but she didn't want her parents asking questions. So instead, she pulled up a meditation app to listen to and browsed the internet, anything to distract her mind so she wouldn't think about the situation she found herself in. But it didn't work as she was still dreading the next time that Jack would contact her.

It would be the very next day that Jack would contact her, in fact. At about noon, he pulled up to to her house across the street, and wat he'd for a while. He had to make sure she was alone after all. Her parent's cars were no longer in the driveway, though there were still lights on which implied that she was there at least. A small grin tugged at the corner of his lips, as he pulled out his phone and texted her *Get dressed and ready to go. Getting you some new clothes. Outside waiting for you.*

Leaning back in the leather seat of his big black pickup, he sighed and watched her house. Hopefully she'd hurry up and get out soon. Maybe she'd even listen to him and make herself pretty. That would be nice, though he very much doubted she would. It was fine with him of she didn't though, that just meant more punishment until she finally figured out her place.

Freya had gone for an early morning run when it became obvious that she wouldn't be sleeping that night. She left the house as the sun rose and ran until she was exhausted. She didn't return until both of her parents had already left for work. She made herself a smoothie for breakfast and looked over the mail on the kitchen counter. The local high school had mailed out the reminders for the start of the school year in about two weeks time. It also included the bus routes and her class schedule for the year. She also found a postcard from her brother, a picture of the city Barcelona where he had been studying abroad for a semester. He wrote that he would be back home within the coming week!

Freya finished her smoothie and went upstairs to change out of her workout clothes. And received a text from Jack. She frowned, ignoring her nipples tightening at the thought of him, what was wrong with her, and her heart raced... With fear. He knew where she lived? Sure enough, looking out the window of her bedroom to the street below, there was a pickup truck she didn't recognize parked across the street.

She swallowed, forcing herself to breathe, and moved to finish getting dress. She picked out some shorts, the light colored denim hugging her hips and the cuffs nearly reaching her knees. They were cute with little sewing designs on the back pockets and some rips in the legs that the manufacturer put in, though she was able to put some patches on inside to make it last longer. She grabbed a light gray T-shirt, the logo for NASA on the front, that gripped her generous breasts but was loose enough around her stomach.

Remember his complaint the night before, she applied some eyeliner, thin black lines around her lashes. She brushed out her long dark hair, the waves more pronounced from having it up for her run. Finally ready, she grabbed her purse, slipped her sneakers on, and headed for the door. As she locked up, she texted her boss that she was feeling questionable and they should call someone in to cover her shift in case she didn't make it in.

She walked over to the unfamiliar truck and, after making sure it was indeed the man she least wanted to see in the driver's seat, climbed into the pickup, the truck much taller than her small form. "I have to work today, so I can't spend all day shopping." She said in lieu of a greeting.

Last edited:
"Good girl, I didn't think you'd listen." Jack told Freya as she hopped in the car, having seen her actually wearing makeup as she crossed the street.

A rough hand had reached out to pet her like a puppy having just done a good job, but he froze as she forgot to adress him properly. Not only was her 'greeting', if you could call it that rude in the best of circumstances, but she also forgot to call him 'sir' or 'master'. Now that just would not do. Instead of giving her a soft pet through her hair, he grabbed it roughly, yanking it in a certain way to force her to look at him.

"Now that is no way to greet your master, bitch." Jack growled through gritted teeth, having been put in a fould mood now. And he had been feeling soloed this morning too before she had to go and ruin that... "You need to adress me as 'sir' or 'master' when you speak to me. And you will not tell me what you can or cannot do, I will decide that.
"Now, I'm going to let go and you will give me a proper greeting for your master." The older man instructed her, slowly letting go of her locks and letting her soft hair slip back through his fingers. "Make it a good enough greeting, and I might forget the bad mood you put me in."

Back
Top Bottom