Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drunken Mistake (ChattyChell and Libraryman) (NFSW)

Freya squirmed and blushed harder as she glanced around at the people surrounding them. Sure enough Jack was right, they were already gathering attention, fleeting as it was. "Alright, alright."

Thinking quickly, Freya grabbed Jack's arms, placing them around her shoulders as she stepped into his body. "Just hold onto me for a minute. Please." To anyone looking it would seem like they were just embracing. Still blushing and squirming, she used their closeness to hold her prizes as she slipped her arms from the jacket sleeves, using the enveloping fabric, and Jack's hard body, to hide her movements. Looking around one last time, she reached under her skirt, pulling her panties down her thighs. She swayed on her feet, trying to subtly lift each leg so she could step out of her panties without anyone noticing.

Staring up into Jack's face, Freya slipped the damp, white fabric into his pants pocket, the movement not quite hidden by the black jacket, before she slipped her arms into the sleeves once more. Gathering the toys into her grip once again, Freya leaned up to press a kiss to the corner of his mouth. When she pulled away, she was pouting slightly and still blushing deeply.

"There, you have your prize." she muttered as she stepped back, putting a little distance between them once again before she took his hand, staring at his chest as she asked, trying to push past her embarrassment, "Where to next?"

As she leaned against him, Jack happily obliged in holding her steady while she squirmed in his grip. Very subtle, he thought as she worked to get them loose. Using both him and his jacket to shield herself was smart, though he had to admit he was a little disappointed that she didn't just do it outright and in the open.

He had to say though, he did enjoy the quick peck on the cheek. After feeling the thin strip of cloth placed in his pocket, Jack decided to take it out in hand as she stared at him. He lifted it to his face then, and after locking eyes with her he gave her panties a long tender kiss before slowly slipping them out of sight again. A promise of things to come.

"Thank you, pet. I'll cherish this." Her master said with a pleased smirk pulling at his lips. He once again placed a heavy hand about her waist and began to guide her through all of the crowd, the grip drifting awfully low until he was gently cupping her plush ass. "I think it's about time we get that teddy that you were eying earlier, don't you?"

Freya blushed more deeply, staring wide-eyed as Jack took her panties out of his pocket and pressed a long kiss to the fabric. She swallowed thickly, knowing that he would taste her slick on the fabric, as her embarrassment at his actions tried to choke her. She forced herself to blink, to look away when he finally put the underwear back into his pocket and thanked her for the prize.

She nodded and followed him as he guided her along to the booth that had the stuffed bear that she had initially pointed out to him. She squeaked, leaning further into his side as his hand drifted from her waist down to her ass, cupping her as they walked. Her embarrassment over such a display causing her to bury her face into his side, which also had the added benefit of his cologne covering up the smell of the greasy food that was once again making her stomach turn.

She couldn't stop herself from taking several deep breaths, his scent filling her lungs, even as she pretended that she wasn't. They slowly made their way through the crowd until they reached the water gun booth, waiting once more for their turn, though it seemed the crowd was finally dying down as the hour grew later.

"So what do you want for this prize?" she asked, "Or do you want to make it another bet?"

"Another bet I think." Jack told Freya as he held her close, smirking a little as he heard her deep breaths inhaling his scent. Feeling her chest rise and fall as she tried to fill her lungs with it. "How about.... the next time you go into work, you wear one of the vibrators I got you. I think that would be a good deal of fun!"

Already thr man was imagining the scene in his head. Him sitting there in a corner chair, watching her double over or crying out at his every tap on the screen. Oh how fantastic that would be! Not only would she be having a time dealing with customers, but with how horny it has made her before it could turn out to be an excellent setup for a heated exchange afterwards.

"What do you want if you win?" He asked smugly.

Freya whimpered at the thought of trying to work with a vibrator deep in her pussy, or worse if he forced into her ass. She was sure she wouldn't be able to survive the embarrassment when some found out. And Jack would make sure someone would find out, the sick bastard.

She thought about what she would want from him if she were to win the bet. There still a lot of things, for him to delete the pictures and photos, for her to be a virgin again, for him to leave her alone. Though, even after the humiliation of removing her panties in public, she found that last one was less true than it was even the day before. But her school year was starting up in just a few days, the last two weeks of summer passing much faster now that Jack commanded all of her attention.

"If I win," she started slowly as her fingers distractedly played with the buttons of his shirt, hoping she wasn't about to ruin his mood as she looked up at him through her lashes, "you give me two weeks when the school year starts up again." She would need that time to get settled back into the routine of balancing school life with her work and then finding the room for Jack to force his way back in. "Please," she added on quickly, not wanting his mood, and the remainder of the night, to be ruined by her request for distance.

She glanced at the booth as a couple stood and left, leaving a space for them, but also meaning he would have to decide quickly if he accepted her terms, else they would have to wait longer.

This request was honestly one that he had expected al night. Well, something similar at least. So it was no surprise to him when she asked it. He thought for a moment, weighing the two sides in him mind. It wasn't honestly that unreasonable a request, and he aught to show Freya that he could at least be reasoned with.

"I think that would be a fair bet." Jack finally said, shaking he hand before stepping up to one of the now open stools available. As he sat, he realized they were a bit tall for his pet, and if she'd be able to hide her hidden treasure properly without her panties.

Getting his grip straightened on the water gun, Jack took aim and waited for the bell to ring. For the water to be released. The older man hunched over to look down at the sight and aim straight on at the target and aiming a little high. He knew the water would arc slightly so he couldn't just leave the sight at the small button. Then, with all of the players ready, the game host counted down and opened the valves with a loud beep from the speakers.

Freya was shocked that he accepted, and that he accepted easily without trying to negotiate the amount of time down. She shook his hand numbly before he moved away to take a seat at the booth. Shaking herself, she quickly followed him, approaching the stool next to him. She realized that it was much taller than she had anticipated, but she didn't have much time to be nervous or careful about it. She quickly hopped up, hoping with all she had that she hadn't flashed anyone. When she heard whistles and catcalls aimed in her direction, she blushed and knew she failed.

Ignoring the loud, unruly boys who had caught a glimpse up her skirt, Freya situated herself in front of the water gun and took aim much like Jack did.

"Ah, come on baby, don't be like that! We just wanna see your little kitty again!" One of the boys called out with the jeers of the others, distracting her from the start of the game. When the loud beep sounded from the speaker, Freya jumped and cursed silently to herself. The delay, while minimal, could cost her the bet. It didn't help that her aim had been off, putting her further behind Jack.

She could hear the boys causing a loud ruckus throughout the entire game, trying to get her attention, succeeding in distracting her. She wasn't sure that she could catch up with Jack in time before the end of the game.

Jack was just off the marker. Only by a little though, half the stream splashing in to depress the button there. He quickly fixed his aim, but nearly found himself distracted by the catcalling of the boys that had caught a glimpse of Freya's little patch of heaven. Keeping his hands steady on the prize he risked a look over at his girl only to find that their harsh words were working her up. Losing her the game. He remembered that earlier she had seemed uncomfortable just from a bit of flirting. With this, she was probably feeling even worse about the situation.

So when the buzzer rang out to signal his triumph, Jack stood to turn to Freya. Stepping in front of her so she didn't have a repeat incident, he plucked her off of her perch, lifting her so her ear was at his lips and quickly whispered "Pretend you are scared of me hurting them." Before setting her back down. Turning to the boys his lips curled into a fierce snarl.

Now Jack wasn't a swollen guy. He didn't have bodybuilder muscles, ones that made his clothes pop at the bulge of them. But he was very fit. His job included physical labor after all. And it lent him a much more intimidating look than the three boys that were jeering at his girl. In comparison, two of them were fairly skinny kids about Freya's age, a far cry from his physicality. A third was more fit, looking like some sort of sports jock, but definitely didn't have the maturity or poise that the older man did.

"You punks think it's okay to jeer at my girl?" Jack growled possessively, taking a couple of heavy footed steps in the boys' direction. His shoulders were squared, back tall. Knuckles cracked against the inside of his hand. A nasty look in his eye. "How about I teach you some manners?"

Freya was disappointed that she lost the game, not because it meant that Jack won the bet surprisingly enough, but because she couldn't completely ignore the boys who wouldn't leave her alone. She practically jumped when the buzzer for the end of the game sounded, but before the girl running the booth could call out any winners, Jack moved up to her and picked her up off her seat. Her heart raced once more, her tummy twisting at his strength, that he could pick her up so effortlessly. She marveled at it, just as she had in the darkness of the night after the club, when he had held her up so easily, not only when fucking her against the wall, but after when he carried to a booth as well.

When Jack whispered in her ear, she was confused at first, not understanding his meaning, until after he set her down on the ground once more and turned toward the group of teens who had been hassling her. Jack started growling at them, intimidating them. Seeming to swell up, to take up as much space as possible, before her very eyes as took a couple of threatening steps toward them.

She watched as the two skinny boys seemed to back down, to shrink away at Jack's intimidating display but the jock didn't seem to be backing down, too used to pushing around people half his size. Giving him an over confidence that makes him believe he could take on anyone, that he was invisible. Seeing this, hearing Jack's words, Freya finally understood what he wanted but wasn't sure how to go about it.

She did the first thing that came to mind, circling around Jack to place herself between him and the teens. She placed her hands on his chest, looking as if she was pushing him back, trying to keep him from starting the fight. She leaned up onto her toes to speak softly to him, not wanting to be overheard while still trying to keep up the appearance of calming him down to the growing crowd. "Thank you for protecting me again." She said softly, her mouth turned into his jaw as the closest part of him she could reach.

She hoped that she was playing her part well enough in their illusion, but she could hear one of the boys speak up from behind her. "Holy fuck! Johnny, isn't that the mousy girl from your calculus class?"

Freya froze, her hands trembling slightly before she gripped Jack's shirt tightly. She didn't realize that they boys had gone to her school, she thought they would be far enough from where she lived that she wouldn't run into anyone who knew her.

"No way," the jock scoffed, "this chick is way too hot to be that uptight little bitch."

She tried to keep calm, to keep her breathing normal, as she swallowed the small whimper that wanted to escape. "Please don't let them recognize me. Don't let them see my face." Freya whispered, forgetting for a moment that Jack could hear her as she clung to him, using him to keep her grounded.

He could hear it. The fear in her voice. Her panic. But worse for the boys, he also heard the one call her a bitch. But he had to be careful, as the teen had not yet connected the dots and realized that Freya was indeed that "uptight little bitch". No one got to talk to her like that but him, and even then he never spoke to her with venom like that.

Jack's arm wrapped around his girl, pushing her straight back behind him in a way that would only ever have her facing away. Never towards the classmates that might recognize her. This time, he didn't stop marching until he was up in the jock's face, towering over him by a foot. The look in his eyes was one of rage and venom, a dangerous and wild look that told the student that there wasn't much holding this guy back.

"Back off my girl, kid." Jack growled, stooping down to get eye to eye with this punk. His body language was still set to big and imposing. If this little bit of subterfuge was to work, he'd not only need to look scary, but also distracting enough that they'd pay more attention to him than to Freya. "Walk away now."

Freya blinked up at Jack when he wrapped his arm around her, only to follow his lead as he pushed her behind him once again, careful to keep her hidden. Her heart swelled at the act, at Jack once again protecting her even though he didn't have to do so. But when she felt him leave her space, she couldn't stop herself from turning around and watching the unfolding scene. Not noticing one of the skinny kids watching her as Jack squares off with Johnny.

Freya watched as the skinny boys shrank away the closer Jack got, his big and imposing form succeeding in distracting them from her. Johnny the jock, puffed out his chest, trying to appear intimidating as well, until he realized just how much bigger Jack was than him. He seemed to shrink back himself for a moment before catching himself and trying to puff out once again, trying to appear tough and unaffected. He scoffed in Jack's face as he turned to look at his cohorts of his shoulders, " Come on guys," he growled, though the sound was pathetic and kinda squeaky compared to Jack's intimidation technique, "No piece of pussy is worth this shit."

Making sure to smack into Jack's shoulder, though it likely hurt the boy more than Jack, johnny lead his friends away from the watching crowd, disappearing into the night. Freya breathed a sigh of relief as the murmuring crowd finally began to disperse from around them. Freya waited for Jack to come back to her before wrapping her arms around his shoulders once more. "Thank you," she said softly, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth once again when he leaned down for her.

Jack's more imposing frame budged barely an inch as the kid brushed past him. One last attempt to look tough, rather unsuccessfully too. He glared at their backs until they had gone out of sight. Only then did he turn back to his prize. Stooping down he embraced her back and nuzzled her neck after her kiss.

"No one gets to do that to my girl without my say so." Jack growled possessively into her ear.

After breaking their embrace, the older man took their prize teddy bear from the host and added it to Freya's pile. Then, looping an arm about her waist her master led her towards the ferris wheel. He had decided it was about time that the two of them begin to wrap up their evening. It was a fairly new structure, the kind with small booths rather than just some benches. A cute ride to end a rather sweet night.

"So, I guess I won the bet." Jack said as they eventually got to the line. Thankfully there was only a couple of people in front, so they wouldn't wait too long. "Though, I feel like it wasn't quite an honest win on the account of those boys. So, if that I'd what you so desire, you can have one week free of any time with me.
"Just so you know, if you should ever change your mind during that time, just give me a call."

Freya shivered as Jack growled into her ear, his voice causing her core to clench around nothing. She gladly took the bear when Jack handed it to her to add to her pile before she followed him to the ferris wheel. She marveled at the lights dancing on the structure as they waited in line.

Her grip tightened on her plushies when Jack started speaking about how he won their bet. But then her head whipped his way in surprise when he said she could have a week free of him. She was surprised that the gesture made warmth spread throughout her body, her chest, and so she hid her frown in the fur of the bear that Jack had just won for her. She took a deep breath, calming herself once more, before giving him a soft smile. "Thank you, I will let you know when the new year starts, if that's okay."

She pressed close to him, placing a kiss to his chest through his shirt as they paused in line. When it was finally their turn, Freya walked up to the basket indicated by the wheel operator. Stepping carefully, she walked inside and set her plushies on the seat next to her, making sure to leave plenty of room for if Jack wanted to sit next to her. She looked up at him as he entered the basket, the door closing behind him, before the operator outside shifted the wheel to let the next group into the next basket. "Thank you for tonight, by the way. Other than John and his friends, it has actually been really nice." She told him softly, a soft blush painting her cheeks once more.

Jack was really enjoying the little kisses that his girl was giving him here and there. Of her own accord too! She really was a quick learner, he thought. Maybe he'd have to start finding more excuses to reward her for good behavior if this was how well she was reacting to them.

The larger man stooped down to enter the booth behind Freya, and indeed took the free spot next to her. He was glad that she had made sure enough was left after her plushies took up some of it. It was awfully cute how she had been clinging onto them. Especially how she had sat them down next to her too.

"Don't think about that punk now." Jack said to Freya, wrapping and arm over her shoulder to pull her into a firm embrace, his other hand moving to brush away a stay strand of hair from her eyes. "Focus on us. On how much we are enjoying each other, my pet."

Freya could feel her cheeks heat up once more when Jack wrapped his arm around her, pulling her tightly into him. Her eyes fluttered as he brushed away a strand of her hair, leaning her cheek into the warmth of his hand. She looked up at him as she cupped his hand against her face, turning to place a kiss on his palm before she released him.

"Well then, thank you for a lovely evening," she told him softly, the carriage rocking gently as the wheel moved shortly then stopped once again.

Freya hesitantly wrapped her arm around his waist, her hand caressing his stomach as she embraced him. She press another kiss to his shoulder as she allowed herself to relax into his embrace, the rocking of the carriage calming her as the ferris wheel continued its stop and go motion until it was finally moving around smoothly, no longer stopping to allow other passengers on.

She hummed softly as she turned slightly watching the lights and the scenery through the darkness out the windows as they slowly made their way through the first circuit of the ride. "What are we going to do after this?" she asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the peace of the booth but figuring he had some kind of plan to wrap up the evening. Especially since he had commanded that she use an excuse to allow her to stay overnight.

"The pleasure was mine." Jack assured the girl as she curled up into him. It was the truth too. The older man had indeed been enjoying himself tonight, and hopefully would more so as they wrapped up their night together. He still planned for them to do some of their normal fun layer after all. Though her closeness was definitely tempting him to do something now rather than later.

His hand that had brushed her hair drifted lower now, glancing the side of her breast before laying on her hip. Jack then began to pet and stroke her hip, petting lower now until his hand was stroking her from her rear and down her exposed legs. Grinning, he said to her "If you want, we can have a preview of what's to come." While the same hand now slipped up and under the edge of her short skirt. "I am going to treat you to all sorts of pleasure later."

Rough fingers brushed against her exposed petals. The ones that she had laid bare just for him earlier, their protection now sitting comfortably in his pocket. They slowly began to tease her, petting up and down the lightly furred slit delicately as he gazed with want into her eyes. His eyes gave away his desire, his want to cause this tub to rock wildly in the air. But they also showed his control, and how he was holding back for something much better later tonight.

Freya shivered as Jack brushed down her body, teasing the side of her breast, down her side. She bit her lip as he stroked her hip before moving down her ass to her legs. His hand like fire on her bare legs, her skin noticeably cold after being exposed all night, as he slowly moved up her leg and under her skirt. She gasped, her pussy clenching around nothing, as his rough fingers started to tease at her slit. She blushed, knowing he could feel the dampness that had been collecting there all night, her skin soaked with it. She couldn't look away from his eyes as she tried to keep in the little moans and sighs that his attention was forcing out of her.

The look in his eyes, the one that she recognized as his near-insatiable desire for her, the one that mixed with the control he exerted in order to hold himself back from truly ravaging her. All of this combined with his hands, his fingers, on her to force the sounds out of her. To force her to squirm in his hold as pleasure washed over her and he forced all of her attention to narrow in on him and only him. She whimpered as she buried her face into his chest, pressed tightly to his side as he pushed her high and high with his teasing, trying to muffle herself into his hard body. She had already been so worked up throughout the night that she could tell it wasn't going to take much to push her over that edge. Her pussy clenching and pulsing around empty air as her body prepared for the release of endorphins to flood her system with pleasure.

All of the little reactions that ran across Freya's body caused Jack to grin slyly. He loved that he could make her squirm and blush the way she did, that the teen was turning to putty in his very hands. That, and she was just letting it happen now and going with the he did willingly rather than argue against him now.

Fingers caught on the slickness vetween her legs, her petals parting around his finger slightly as they stretched her apart. It was just shallow at first, only his fingertips teasing her open. Quickly though his first knuckle had slipped in, gliding through parted lips. Then the next, and then finally most of a finger slowly pumped in and out of her slick depths as he watched her every movement, every reaction closely and with desire.

"You make the cutest sounds, my dear." Jack growled into the top of her head as he placed a kiss atop her silky hair. Fingers from his free hand stroked through the long locks, reveling in the feeling between the thick digits. "Don't hold them back. Squeal for me."

Freya mewled and whimpered as Jack continued to tease her. Until, finally, his finger had sunk into her depth and started pumping in and out of her. She gasped at the pleasure that rushed through her, her walls tightening and pulsing around that single digit, but it still wasn't enough to push her over the edge he had been unknowingly pushing her toward all night.

Her hips started to roll against his hand, seeking out her pleasure, at the same time she leaned into his other hand petting her hair. "P-please," she panted, blushing at once again being forced to the point of begging him. "Please, let me c-cum."

She bit her lip at the words, blushing harder, as she allowed her hand to drift down his body, hopefully teasing him as much as he has teased her, before she was palming his hard cock through his slacks. She squeezed and stroked him, teasing him with her touches as she watched her hand. She hadn't noticed before but with how close she was to him, she could see now how obvious his bulge was through his pants, almost as if the fabric was clinging to him. Her stroking grip not helping as she tried to work him over in her jerky and distracted grip. Still trying to chase her own orgasm as they worked each other over.

The large digit buried inside of her slowly dragged outwards, curling to rub against her silky passage. It only stopped once the man had found the little button he had been searching for, pausing to just gently touch it for a moment. Jack looked down at the girl now staring intently at his bulge and grinned happily. If she was wanting enough to beg, then he'd gladly let her have it.

Groaning as the girl clumsily played with his rigid member, Jack began to gently rub and tease at the girl's sensitive clit. The pad of the finger circled around it, tickled over it just ever so slightly before stopping to pump the thick digit into her damp depths again. He'd make her come, just as she asked. But that didn't mean he wouldn't have fun with her first.

"Like this?" His low voice rumbled as he once again began to play with her little nub. The finger danced skillfully inside of her, tickling and teasing the sensitive spot in a way that would slowly drive her closer and closer to release. "Was this what you were wanting?"

Freya whined as Jack's finger dragged out of her before moving to her clit, teasing her with his barely there touches. She looked back up at him as she tried to focus on him, squeezing and jerking his hard member, watching his face for his reactions even as he distracted her with every touch. She moaned every time he sunk his finger back into her, her walls tightening around him. Her hips jerking to follow his finger every time he withdrew again.

She shivered, pressing tight into him as his voice rumbled over her, his words growled into her ear only to race down her spine and to cause her pussy to clench tighter. "Yes," she mewled into his neck, "Like that, Jack, please!"

She rolled her hips, chasing her pleasure as her blood boiled beneath her skin, his hands, his voice, just all of him, pushed her further and further up to her edge before, with a keening cry that she tried to muffle into his chest, she gushed into his hand. Her pussy clenching and spasming as she finally came. Her body tight as a string as wave after wave crashed over her. Until finally, panting, she collapsed into him, her body finally coming down as her limbs shook.

Through Freya's shuddering orgasm, Jack continued to pump his finger in and put of her body enthusiastically. Her explosion of moisture only served to allow him more freedom of movement as he quickly finger fucked her in order to prolong the girl's orgasm. As she squealed and shook against him his free arm held her tight against him and held her in place. Then once her climax had finally subsided, the older man relaxed his grip on her body to slowly pet her back in a soothing manner.

"Good girl." He whispered affectionately in her ear as he drew his now soaked hand from her clenching pussy. "Such a good pet."

Raising the dampened hand to his face, the older man made sure to connect his gaze with his pet before licking some of her nectar off of his hand. He grunted his appreciation loudly as he found himself pleasantly surprised by the sweetness of her flavor. This girl was by far the best tasting he'd ever has, and she was all his now to do with as he wished.

"I for one, can't wait for more later." Jack rumbled into Freya's ear.

Freya groaned as Jack continued to thrust his finger in and out of her, prolonging her orgasm. She slumped against him as her body finally came down, his soothing petting helping in getting her to relax. She whimpered softly when he withdrew his finger, his hot breath across her ear as he praised her causing shivers to race down her spine once more. She blushed as she watched him lick her juices from his hand, her breath catching in her throat at the sound he made when he tasted her.

She could feel her heart racing once again at the promise of his words rumbled into her ear, still blushing as she pressed closer to him. She then realized that she still had a hand on his cock, distracted as she was by her orgasm. She looked up at him through her lashes, she supposed that she should return the favor. After all, despite how this night has gone, as he just reminded her, she was still his pet. Whether she wanted to be or not.

She started stoking and gripping him through his slacks once again, focusing more on him as she was no longer lost in her own pleasure. She worked him over, squeezing him as she jerked up and down his length, rubbing the head of his cock with careful pressure, squeezing his base. Switching back and forth from watching his face, his enjoyment, and looking for that telltale wetness of his precum staining the fabric in the limited light of the Ferris wheel compartment.

Once she was sure he was worked up enough, that he had enjoyed her attention enough she reached for his zipper and started to lean over him, obviously about to put her mouth on him. But before she could even get his zipper down half way, the ride shuddered, the basket swinging slightly as they came to a stop. Freya quickly jerked away, realizing that they were on the ground again. She even got Jack's zipper up just before the door opened and the ride attendant was telling them it was time to get off.

Freya blushed harder, sure that the kid could smell the heavy scent of sex within the confined space, as she gathered up the toys that they had won for the night. She stood and held out her hand, waiting for Jack before she started to disembark.

More grunts and groans rewarded Freya's ears as she massaged her master's cock through his pants. His eyes watched the girl intently, breath catching as she moved to attend to him with her mouth. Beneath her grip his rod twitched in anticipation, absolutely delighted that she was about to willingly service him. In fact Jack eas so excited for this that he didn't even notice the ride coming to an end and was therefore unprepared for the abrupt end to their fun.

A heavy sigh emanated from Jack as his pet readied herself and disembarked, prompting him to say aloud "You are such a tease, my dear." As he took her hand in his. Exiting the car, he winked slyly at the attendant, also knowing that with the smell of female sex and his own words that the kid would put two and two together. "Come on, let's get to the hotel so we can have some fun. I feel like it's going to be a long night."

Jack guided Freya out from the booths now and back towards their parking spot. Soon enough all of the smells, sounds, and even the bright flashy lights were fading away behind them. The entire way Jack held on to his girl's hand, though it quickly slid from her hand to her ass. He was horny now because of her. Much more than before, and she had left him hanging as well. So now as they walked he squeezed and massaged her rear, causing the material to bunch up and raise the hem to reveal the pert ass hidden beneath.

Luckily though, no one was around to see in the dim light leading up to the car. Her plight was all for his pleasure alone. Much to his disappointment however, they soon arrived at his truck where he once again held open the door for his pet to enter. He wouldn't have to worry about waiting much longer he reminded himself as he closed the door behind the tem. Soon they'd be having more than enough gun for much of the night.

Freya blushed deeply at Jack's words, avoiding the attendant's eyes as they exited the car together. Mixing Jack's wink to the kid all together as he guided her off the ride and strating her toward the parking lot and his truck. This time, since most of the food venders were shutting down for the night, she didn't have to bury her face in Jack's shirt to hide away from the greasy smells that had been turning her stomach when they first entered the pier.

Freya couldn't stop her quiet sigh as they left the noise behind, more exhausted than she initially realized, especially after Jack made her cream all over his hand. She had been idly stroking the back of his hand with her thumb until Jack pulled his hand away. She looked up at him curiously only to jump and squeak when he suddenly gripped her ass. She bit her lip as pleasure shot through her once again at his attention only to gasp and try to squirm out of his grip when she felt the cold air on her skin. She knew he had lifted up her skirt then but she couldn't do anything to protest it or squirm away from him before they reached his truck.

As he held the door open for her, she quickly fixed her dress once again, pulling the hem down a little farther than she intended as the top pulled down to expose more of her cleavage, the top of her bra nearly poking out of the dress as well. She took his offered hand once again and hopped into the cab of his truck, waiting until the door was closed before she slipped out of her flats. She groaned at the feeling, stretching her toes out before pulling her bare feet up into her lap as best as the dress allowed. Looking at Jack as he got into the driver's seat and started the truck before turning her attention back to herself.

Freya sighed in relief as she rubbed at the achy parts of her soles, moaning softly as when she dug her fingers into a particular sore spot before moving to check her heels. She could feel the beginnings of a blister on one from the shoes and she frowned, annoyed that she would have to deal with that while working and starting her classes soon. She sighed as she lowered her feet back down and looked out the window as they drove, wondering if she knew where they were, and if she could figure out where they were going.

Back
Top Bottom