Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drunken Mistake (ChattyChell and Libraryman) (NFSW)

Freya gave a small smile to the server before the young woman ran off to continue working. The teen turned her eyes down to the table, fiddling with her napkin as she attempted to not adjust her dress. Her shoulders were hunched slightly, her self-consciousness eating at her nerves. When Jack asked about her school, she looked up at him through her lashes, surprised to find genuine interest on his face. Like he actually wanted to know her feelings on the subject and not just the expected answer.

She took a moment to think about it before shrugging, giving an actual honest answer, "Its not that I'm not excited, it's my final year after all. But my friends all graduated this year, so I'm on my own."

She shook her head at the thought, she was isolated, no real friends, for her senior year of high school. No wonder Jack picked her, she was such an easy target if someone gets to know even a little bit about her. She bit her lip gently, twisting the cloth napkin. If it had been paper it would have been shredded by this point.

Freya smiled slightly, looking down at the table once more, as the memory of Sadie came to the front of her mind. "I don't know if I will the subject but I actually found out that I'm taking my government class with a teacher that my best friend had. She told me not only is he really cool, but he is fair on his students, not giving to much work to be done outside of class. Other than that, I really love taking art classes, this year I'm taking Painting 1 and 2. But Maths has always been my strongest subject. Numbers just seem to work in my head."

As she spoke, she genuinely seemed happy, smiling more fully and sitting up more as her discomfort was forgotten for just a moment, hinting at the confident woman she could one day be. If it wasn't for the fact that she didn't seem comfortable in her own skin. Freya blushed when she realized that she was rambling, curling in on herself once again as she avoided Jack's gaze. Besides, she knew he didn't really care. He was just pretending, like every other time, to trick her into trusting him. Wasn't he?

Contrary to what Freya believed, Jack was indeed listening intently to what she had to say. Even when she began to ramble on, he made no move or said anything to hint to her that he was growing bored or wished her to stop. He did truly want to learn more about her. Though this was a forced relationship, it still would not work if he completely broke her. Jack wanted her fire, her spirit to blossom. To have his pet want to do things for him and not just end up limp and emotionless.

"No, don't stop." He said gently to her, his eyes genuine and sincerely. There was nothing there that hinted disinterest or any kind of indifference. This was the kind of excitement he wanted from her after all. "Please, tell me more about your interest in art. I'd love to hear it. Is there any kind of medium you like to use? I've heard that digital art is pretty popular these days. Is that the kind of thing you like?"

As he spoke, Jack offered his hand to her palm up. Like he wanted her to take it. However this action did not seem demanding. It was just that. An offer. Something she could hold onto for comfort should she feel nervous about opening up.

Freya worried her lip as she stared at Jack's offered hand, glancing at him from beneath her lashes. Trying to gauge his mood, to read his intentions on his face. Was this some kind of trap, or a demand? Or was he really just trying to be kind, as kind as a man like him could be? She took a deep breath and, erring on the side of caution, placed her hand in his. Her fingertips stroked idly against his palm as she shifted in her seat, leaning more on the table.

She could feel her cheeks were still warm as her gaze traveled over the crowd, finding the other patrons consisted of mainly couples and small groups.

"I haven't done much digital art," she started as her eyes passed over the restaurant before slipping back to focus on their hands, "Most of my art focus has been my classes. Drawing, sculpting, even a couple of classes that focused on the use of color pencils. I find that I like having the physical materials in my hands, rather than trying to use a mouse and keyboard."

A wispy little smile graced her lips, "I was in a study group once with someone who would draw on a digital pad in their free time. It looked like a lot fun. But I didn't know them well enough to ask to try it and that sort of thing is too expensive for my school to have multiple for classes. So I just focus on the physical art instead."

She glanced at Jack, opening her mouth to continue but paused when their server brought out the calamari. Freya took her hand away from Jack's, making room for the plate, and unfolded the cloth napkin to place in her lap. She could feel her mouth watering at the meal, smiling slightly at the other woman and thanking her before she disappeared once again. Freya scooped a small portion of the dish onto her plate, being mindful of just how high class the restaurant was as she began to eat.

She found herself watching Jack as they ate, unable to help the curiosity that was twisting in her guts. She knew from the mall that he had quite a sum, since he could afford to buy all the things that he did. And she knew from the club that he owned some kind of landscaping company, that he was friends with some quite influential people. That he liked to abuse girls.

But other than that, she didn't know anything about him. And for some reason that she couldn't name yet, that bothered her.

"What about you, what do you like to do for fun?" Besides torture and rape underage girls.

Again Jack listened intently to Freya as she detailed her interests. No electronics surprised him, as the younger generations seemed to be very into that from what he had heard. He liked the way she described it though, nodding in agreement as she detailed how she liked to have something more material in her hands. Sometimes it felt better to actually be able to tangibly work on something.

The older man found himself dissapointed when the appetizer came. He had quite enjoyed the tender touch of her hand in his, and was quickly finding that he missed its absence. With the food now here, he too split some up onto his own plate, and took one of the dips that came along with it. Jack was just beginning to dig in, when Freya surprised him and asked what he liked to do.

Jack paused for a moment and thought, chewing the bite of the delicious food that he had in his mouth before speaking. "Well, there are a few things I've found myself to enjoy over the years. I used to do a lot of fishing, though business sometimes gets in the way of that. I have a small sail boat called the Nautilus that I take to the coast here sometimes. It isn't much, but it's my pride and joy. I take good care of it, make sure it's all ship shape and everything so when I do get the chance I can take it out...."

He paused, a glint of excitement in his eyes as he looked off into the distance as he thought back to memories of sailing. "The feeling of the salty wind in my face, the wheel in my grasp as the gentle waves buffet the sides of the boat... it's an amazing feeling."

Freya couldn't help but stare at Jack in amazement as he spoke about his passion for his boat. The way his face seemed to light up with excitement, his eyes hazing over with his memories. She didn't think she had ever seen this sort of side to him, it was different to how he looked when he was excited to use and abuse her. This was somehow more. She felt her heart clench in her chest when he spoke about sailing.

"It sounds like something you really enjoy, Captain Nemo." she teased him gently, a blush on her cheeks as she was finally able to break the moment's spell. She glanced down at her plate to take another bite. "It really does sound amazing, though. Maybe one day, I'll get to experience something like that as well." she sighed softly. She had never been to the coast before. Her father was easily seasick and her friends were bored of it by time they were all old enough to travel on their own, so she had no means to go before and once she did, she just didn't have the time to make the trip. "But you said used to, do you not fish anymore?"

As they spoke, her hand found his once again around the plate that held the calamari. Her fingers gracefully danced along his skin as she stroked his palm idly, almost as if she was unaware that she was doing so.

The older man chuckled at her tease, a large smile across his face. He liked that she did that. That she was loosening up and having fun with him now. Showing him who she was. It was a pleasant change of pace that he eagerly welcomed. Maybe they should go on more dates like this if all went well.

"You caught me." Jack admitted as he leaned back in his seat, a grin on his face. "I do enjoy the odd book every now and then too, or a good movie." Then a pause as she continued, leaning forwards again as she spoke wistfully of wanting to experience something like that. He could easily do that for her. After all, he'd been saving a good amount of days off for a short break.

Jack was about to speak again until he felt her hand slip into his. He paused as she played with his hand, enjoying it for a moment before speaking up.

"Running a business can get busy every now and then, and I don't get as much time to do the things I want because of that sometimes." He explained, his voice soft yet loud enough to be heard over the ambient noises of the restaurant. "Maybe for our next date, I can take you with me for a weekend. I could even teach you how to sail."

Freya couldn't help the smirk that graced her lips as he grinned at her teasing. She continued to eat as he spoke, explaining that he didn't have as much time to do what he wanted. But she couldn't help but wonder how true that was. After all, it seemed like he had all the free time in the world when he forced himself into her life. At the reminder of their actual relationship, Freya's face fell slightly, quickly taking a drink of her water to hide it, schooling her expression once again before she sat the glass down. If he was going to sexually torture her every time he got pissed off at her, then it was best to keep him happy.

But that thought made her wonder, a nice dinner like this couldn't be all that he had planned as his 'reward' for her behavior. It was too simple, too normal. And other than pretending that he cared, that they were an actual couple, he didn't seem to get much out of it other than showing her off. So what else was he planning to do with her tonight? And was it going to be worse than how he punished her.

When he mentioned taking her out on her boat for a weekend, she couldn't help but hear the echo of his threat from the club, to take her out on a boat and force her to submit to multiple men, his friends, the next time she misbehaved. She swallowed another sip of her water, her mouth dry, as her fingers stilled in his hand before she was able to answer. "Y-yeah, that could be fun."

She took another bite, finishing what was left of the squid on her plate, as they waited for the rest of their meal to arrive; the server coming and disappearing once again as she gathered up used dishes and refilled drinks for their table.

When Freya froze up, her hand stilling against his, Jack could sense he made a mistake. It was the boat on the weekend thing, wasn't it. Was it that she didn't like the idea of spending a whole weekend with him? Or the boat itself? No, she just expressed interest in that.

It took him a minute, but as he idly chewed on their appetizer it finally clicked. His threat from the other night about his friend's yacht. That was why she was nervous now. A sigh escaped his lips as he realized the mistake, and took her hand in his and gave it a squeeze to try and reassure her silently as the waitress took their things away and refilled their water.

"I mean as a weekend date with just you and me." Jack corrected himself, leaning forwards to gently stroke the back of her hand with his other larger hand in a soothing motion. "My boat isn't big enough for much more than two people to spend that much time on. It would just be us, and I could teach you to sail yourself. I'd even bring you something to do on your own while we're at sea.
"Look, we don't have to go sailing for a date if you don't want to. Dates are rewards, not punishments. If you do not wish for that to be a date night we don't have to."

Freya tried to keep up the appearance of normality as their waitress took away their dishes, even as she was tempted to pull her hand away. But then Jack squeezed it, letting her know that she couldn't. But there was something else there when she looked into his eyes. Like he was trying to reassure her.

Tingles raced up her arm to dance along her spine as he began stroking her hand. She listened, her eyes on their hands, as he spoke. Clarifying that the weekend sailing would be a reward not a punishment. Though at those words she couldn't stop herself from looking around the restaurant nervously. She couldn't help the fear that people might overhear them and make more assumptions about them, about her.

As she turned her eyes back to their hands, she thought over his words. His touch was soothing, even though she didn't want it to be. She didn't want to trust him, she knew she shouldn't, he manipulated her into this mockery of a relationship, has taken her virginity, forced her to submit to his friends. But she couldn't stop the memories to the dance floor from encroaching in, the memories of how he kept his word and kept her safe from other people.

Her face flushed lightly, Freya tucked some hair behind her ear, flashing the collar around her throat, as she sighed out a breath. "I-I would like to go out on your boat, if it's really just the two of us. Learning how to sail actually sounds fun."

She glanced up at Jack, giving him a small smile, before turning her attention back to their hands. She couldn't help but marvel at the reminder of how much bigger he was than her. His hand easily dwarfing hers even as she tried to tried to stretch out her fingers, his still engulfed hers. She felt her blush deepening, her pussy growing damp, as her thoughts reminded her of all the times he had towered over her. While he was trying to intimidate her into submitting, when he was showing her little bits of affection. When he was inside of her and had her pinned to walls. She shifted in her seat as her core clenched around nothing, trying to push those thoughts away as she took a drink of her water with her free hand.

Jack sighed in relief as she accepted the clarification. Though the yacht was still a punishment he had in mind for her, it would be one for further down the line when her inhibitions were a bit lower, and when he'd for sure put a baby into her. After all, he wanted it to be his for certain, and as much as he liked his friends he couldn't trust them not to try do something like use her pussy when he wasn't looking.

He took a moment to look his date up and down, imagining what she'd look like in a few months. A round belly, maybe dressed a little more provocatively. Oh how he couldn't wait to see her swell with a baby. His baby. It was making him hard just thinking about putting one in her. Hopefully soon enough they'd have some results. It had also been two weeks since they first started this strange relationship, and one of those intimate moments would surely be taking hold soon.

The waitress snapped the older man from his reverie as she brought their main courses to them. Freya's salad looked delicious, with fresh crisp lettuce and lightly grilled strips of chicken. His own meal appeared fantastic too, the sear on the steak just perfect with a side of mashed potatoes, a little sauce drizzled on top.

"Well, dig in." Jack said happily as he arranged his own napkin. He then brought his fork and knife to bear, reluctantly dragging his hand from hers to do so. "We will still have time after dinner to do something else before settling down, so we'll need the energy. And because this date is your reward, you get to choose what we do next!"

Freya glanced up at Jack and blushed when she caught his eyes running over her, darling with desire and causing her skin to feel like it was on fire. She could practically feel his touch in the wake of where his eyes moved over her. She could feel her nipples tightening and she couldn't help but curl into herself once again, trying to hide the stiff nubs as she became a cutely aware of them brushing against the top of the half cup bra. Hoping that the darker color wasn't visible through the white fabric.

Freya nearly jumped in her seat when the waitress set their food down, Jack finally releasing her hand once more so they could eat. She gladly accepted the extra parmesan cheese the waitress grated on top of her salad before the young woman refilled their drinks and scurried off to tend to other patrons. Freya gave Jack a slight smile as she became mixing her salad, evenly dispersing the chicken, cheese, dressing, and croutons as much as possible before she took a bite, all though smaller than she usually would have when she remembered their setting.

Freya paused, glad she had swallowed her food, when Jack announced that she got to decide what they were doing next before they were to settle in for the night. She glanced at him before turning back to her food, silently contemplating what she would want to do. Well what she would want to do since the option of going home and never seeing Jack again wasn't ever going to be on the table. She wasn't even entirely sure what was in the area and they were dressed far too nicely to just end up going to some movie.

Glancing at Jack once more as she continued to eat the delicious salad, Freya reached for her clutched. "I'm not entirely sure what I want to do after, I'm gonna look around and see what there is." she told him as she pulled out her phone, setting it discreetly next to her bowl so that it didn't bother the other patrons. She frowned slightly when she noticed that she had a voicemail from her father and a several text messages from her mother, but chose to ignore them for the moment as she opened the map app, allowing her to see what sort of business were in the area. As she expected there were a lot more fancy restaurants near by, a few upscale clubs and bars near by, including one that, judging by the filtered images and the name, was likely owned by Jack's friend James.

But Freya wasn't really interested in going to another bar or club, not after everything that had happened the last couple of times she had been dragged to those places. She widened her search, finding more of the same until she widened it just a little more. Her brows rose in surprise to find they were not too far away from the local amusement park pier. They were a little over dressed for something like that but she was sure it wouldn't be the first time for something like that. Plus she had a change of clothes in the backseat of Jack's truck, something nice but less showy than her dress. Though it was just her normal clothes, with the assumption she would be able to change before heading home.

"Maybe we could go here?" she asked, turning her phone toward him and showing him the app and the pier in question, hoping it was something they could both enjoy.

Last edited:
The food was as delicious as it looked, much to Jack's delight. His steak was perfectly pink in the middle and incredibly juicy. And his potato side was rich and creamy, just right to accompany the main course. He chewed slowly, savoring the food as he waited patiently for his date to pick a new activity to do once they were finished here. When she finally slid the phone over for him to look at, he was surprised at the choice. Honestly he forgot the pier was even there.

"I think that would be very fun." Jack replied with a kind smile after finishing his mouthful of food. "It's a cute place for a date. What made you choose that?"

He was curious as to why the amusement park stood out to her. It would definitely be a great place to go together. Maybe they could even ride the ferris wheel, or he could win a few prizes for her. There was quite a few things there that could work in his favor, and the more he thought of it the more excited he became.

Freya blushed slightly as she shrugged, chewing on her bite of salad before she answered him, "I thought it would be fun. All the games, vendors with tasty treats for desserts, the rides." She smiled gently as she thought about it, how because it was close to the water, her father didn't want to go to those type of places. "I haven't actually been there before. It was too far away for any of my school trips when I was a kid. And none of my friends had any parties there for the same reason."

She glanced down at her food, pushing the last couple of bites around, pretending it was only to mix the last of the dressing into the greens, as she quietly admitted, "I don't really like clubs and bars anyway and that seems to be all that is around here, that and other restaurants. So I figured the pier was something fun we both could enjoy."

She glanced at Jack once more, her embarrassment from the only times she has ever gone to a club or a bar burning in her belly, before quickly shoving another bite of her food into her mouth. Trying to bury her feelings deep down and smother them in Caesar dressing. The dressing caught at the corners of her mouth and she wiped at it with her thumb. Forgetting their setting for a moment, Freya swallowed her mouthful and licked at the dressing on the pad of her thumb.

"I never got to go there myself honestly." Jack replied as he cut away another bite of his steak. It was easy to cut, nearly falling apart around the blade. However, he took his time with it, as if trying to make up more time with which to speak to Freya. "Didn't ever get anyone to go with. I've had flings before, but really only just that. Nobody that I'd want to share a long pleasant evening with. No one was worth special treatment before.
"I would love to go to the park with you, my sweet." He added, raising his glass to her before downing a gulp.

It was all true too. Even his gruff and stern look had softened as he spoke, in a sort of wistful tone. As twisted as this strange relationship they had was, he did seem to genuinely care for her. Maybe that was just because Jack had never put this much effort into a proper relationship before, or maybe it was really just because Freya was perfect. Not even he really knew that answer.

He raised his head from his meal to look at his date, and found himself staring. She really was beautiful, and he found himself thinking about how lucky he was to have found her. Then she smudged her face with the dressing. Just as he was about to offer his aid in wiping it clean, he watched as the girl took care of it herself. It was strangely erotic, the way she licked it clean. It reminded him of when she wiped herself clean of the cum splattering her face just the other night. Again he felt his cock growing visibly hard through his pants at the lewd thoughts entering his mind as he stared at her pretty face. Oh, how he couldn't wait to do these things to her again...

Freya blushed at his implied compliment of her, that she was somehow worth that special treatment. Her heart fluttered in her chest even as confusion turned her gut. She placed her fork in her near empty as she contemplated his words, the emotions written across his face. He believes her special, believes that he cares for her. And maybe, in his own way, he does. But he still abuses her, uses her for his own pleasure, no matter what she wants. Is that how he sees caring for someone, possibly loving someone? What could his life been like growing up that he could see that as acceptable?

Freya chewed on her lip, not ready to voice any of her questions, before giving Jack a small smile when he raised his glass to her. She slipped her water. Her eyes wandering the room for a moment as she contemplated the evening and her situation. She looked back at Jack to find him staring intently at her, the familiar lust darkening his eyes making her blush. She squirmed in her seat, her panties damp and sticking to her lips slightly. The desire to flee was suddenly overwhelming, though she knew she couldn't actually get away from him. Though the clench of her core made her aware of another need that was coming on fast.

"Excuse me for a moment," she told him blushing still, setting her napkin on the table before getting up. Leaving her purse and her phone on the table, she quickly made her way to the women's bathroom, thankful for the excuse to escape that dark gaze, and the feelings that look was starting to stir within her. Once locked safely within a stall, Freya couldn't stop her shaky exhale as she tried to calm her racing heart.

Jack was somewhat aware of the effect that he was having on Freya. There were quite a few visual tells that she had, each of which he found endearing and cute. The biting of her shiny lip, her luscious blush, the slight swell in the fabric of her shirt where the thin cloth weakly attempted to hide the stiff peaks of her breasts... Oh how he was relishing this.

He was sad to see her turn and leave though, heading for the bathroom. Well, he couldn't fault her for that at least. Though, he found it curious that she had left her phone just sitting there on the table. It seemed that women her age never left anywhere without them nowadays. It was of course tempting to sift through it for his own gain. Probably copy some phone numbers or something. But tonight was supposed to be a reward, not a punishment. That, and he didn't know exactly how long she'd be, and it would ruin the progress he had made if he was caught.

So instead, the older gentleman decided to enjoy his meal. With Freya here he was so distracted by their chatting that he'd barely eaten anything. It was about time he caught up anyways.

"Feeling well, I hope?" Jack said with a gentle smile once his pet returned. He was just about finished his own dinner by the time she had come back, just a couple of pieces of steak still left on his plate. "I was wondering if you'd be able to stomach a dessert or not. There's a very rich chocolate cake here."

Freya did her business, only slightly surprised that the upscale place had such a nice and clean bathroom, as she tried to calm herself down. She even took a moment to clean her panties as best as she could of the slick that had pooled in the fabric. She shuddered when the damp fabric turned cold and clung to her folds once again when she pulled them up. She thoroughly washed her hands before returning once more to the table with Jack.

Freya blushed slightly and nodded as she sat down in her seat. "Yes, sir." she replied, once again keeping her voice low enough that he could hear her with anyone else hearing how she addressed him.

She gave him a small smile as well, gathering up her phone to put away once more now that they had somewhere to go after they were finished with their meal. When Jack mentioned the chocolate cake, Freya's mouth watered in excitement. She nodded once again, a little more enthusiasticly at the prospect of the rich dessert. "I would like that, yes. It sounds delicious. Thank you."

She glanced at his plate, noticing there was only a couple of bites of his steak left. "Was it good?" she questioned, still a little hesitant in her embarrassment of her reactions to him. She was tempted to steal a bite before their waitress came to take their plates away but she wasn't sure how he would react to that.

"Big dessert fan then?" Jack asked as he grinned at her excitement at the thought of the rich confection. He then put his own cutlery aside, so he could save some room for dessert.

That was until he saw Freya's curious expression. He followed her gorgeous blue eyes and saw that they had locked onto the last pieces of his steak. Before the girl had even voiced her question, Jack had a sneaking suspicion of what she wanted. Her words only served to reinforce what the older man had thought was a possibility. So, he did the only sensible thing a man should do in a situation like that. Taking his fork and knife, he cut a smaller piece into a bite size portion before stabbing it with the prongs of his fork.

"Open up, my sweet." Her master ordered gently as he held his fork aloft, ready to guide it in should she accept. This time his voice had no bite. It had no weight. It was a softer command, like he was trying to imply that Freya had the option to refuse should she so desire. "You can have a taste if you'd like."

She smiled shyly and nodded, "Yes, I love sweet things."

She watched curiously as, after setting his plate aside, Jack pulled it toward him once again and cut a smaller bite than he had been eating off of one of the remaining pieces. She flushed, the color deep and slipping down her throat, as Jack offered to feed her the bite. She was glad for the low lighting as she glanced around, making sure once again that no one was paying them any attention.

Satisfied that the other patrons were focused on their own meals, she looked back at Jack, trying to read his expression, his tone. She couldn't tell if this was a true offer or an order, one that would earn her another punishment if she disobeyed. Erring on the side of caution, Freya cupped her hand under the fork her held aloft for her, guiding it to her mouth. She licked her lips before taking the bite, leaning back in her seat as she chewed.

She couldn't hold back the pleasant hum at the savoury taste of the seasoned meat. The right kind of chewing as the juices flooded her tongue. She swallowed and smiled at Jack, muttering "It's good," just as their waitress finally made an appearance again.

"How was everything? Any room for dessert?" The chipper young thing asked, running through her memorized script for each interaction, as she began to collect empty plates.

Freya looked to Jack. Though he had offered the decadent dessert to her, her manners and her shyness dictated that he get the final decision, since he was the one who was paying.

The older man smiled as Freya endeared him and took the offered bite. He loved the way she licked her lips, how she flushed at the suggestion, and the happy hum as she savored the taste. Jack felt like he could just watch her forever sometimes. To him, all of Freya's little mannerisms were just too adorable. If this date was going to continue on like this, Jack would have to start making excuses to go on more of them.

"Why yes, we would like to get a serving of your chocolate cake with a side of ice cream to share please." Jack told the waitress politely. Though he was disappointed at the moment being interrupted, he was eager to move on with the night so he supposed it was probably for the better that the waitress came when she did. "That will be all though, thank you."

The cheerful girl quickly hopped off to get their last order from the kitchen, leaving the strange couple alone once again. It wouldn't take too long to fetch it, so they wouldn't have much more time to converse. So, Jack thought that he'd fill the silence with a little more small talk and learn more about the girl that he was training.

"So is chocolate cake your favorite thing for dessert, or is there another sweet that tickles your taste buds better?"

Freya smiled slightly at Jack as the server walked away to fulfill their last order. At his question, she shrugged slightly, trying to be mindful of the lack of shoulders to her dress. "It really depends, if it's colder I'd probably go for something hot, like cocoa, or apple pie, or something. But if it's hotter, if it's summer like right now, I'm more likely to go for colder treats, like ice cream, or baked treats that are better at room temperature or even cold, like some types of muffins.

"I don't have a particular favorite at the moment, but I do tend to lean more toward chocolate things though. Surprisingly not chocolate ice cream though. Most chocolate ice cream just tastes wrong to me, like too much chocolate and yet not really chocolate at all." She gave a small self deprecating chuckle, used to her friends and even her mother telling her how wrong she was for not liking chocolate ice cream when she liked chocolate everything else.

She felt her blush renew itself as she realized that she had been rambling about nonsense again as she turned the question back toward him. "What about you, do you have any favorite treats?"

As she asked, their waitress brought out a large plate that held a significantly sized sliced of cake, a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream in a small dish, and two forks. She set them on the table before producing the black book that held the check, laying it on the table between them. "We can take care of that whenever you are ready." Came her chipper reply before disappeared once again to tend to her other customers.

Once again Jack found himself happily listening to the teen ramble on. Freya really was cute when she got excited. This was all very useful information for him too of course, but there was something more to his focused listening than just gaining knowledge about her. Hopefully someday, she could apply that excitement to their relationship too. He'd love to see that blush as she talked about them.

"Chocolate is my own vice. That and small sweets like candies." Jack replied honestly to Freya's inquiries. He was happy that she was asking him questions about himself too. That she was trying to learn about him as well. It spoke volumes about how much she was opening up already.

When the waitress approached them with the cake, the older man gave her a polite nod. He was excited to share it with his pet. Almost as excited as he was to spoil her. As much as Jack enjoyed using her and even punishing her at times, there was something about treating Freya to something special that made him incredibly pleased as well. Saying thank you to the waitress, he grabbed the forks and gently handed one to Freya with a smile saying "Here, you have the first bite, sweetie. It's your night after all."

Freya gave Jack a small smile once the waitress left, taking the offered fork from him hand with a quiet, "Thank you."

She cut a small bite off the thinner side of the cake before taking a small amount of the ice cream. Cupping her hand under the fork, she put her portion into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back gently, her lids fluttering in pleasure, as she hummed happily as the sweet treat met her tongue. The heat of the cake and the chill of the ice cream complementing each other in the way only cake and ice cream could as she chewed on the rich chocolate.

"You were right, this is really good," she mumbled from the corner of her mouth before swallowing her bite and licking the chocolate and cake crumbs from her fork, waiting for Jack to take his own bite before she were to dig in once more. She didn't know that she had even smudged a little of the chocolate on the corner of her mouth, like she had done with the dressing from her salad.

Even the way she ate was adorable. Freya was so careful with her bite, and you'd almost think she was getting aroused by the taste with how she reacted. Maybe he would even make her eyes flutter like that later if things went well the rest of the night too. Oh, how he longed to just skip right to that part right now. He could have joined her in the bathroom even. But alas, tonight was about making her feel special. It was to show his pet what a true reward looked like.

Jack nodded in agreement with Freya's words as he himself cut himself a slice. Just as he was taking his own bite though, the man paused, his eyes locked on Freya. She had a smudge of the cake at the corner of her lips now. It was almost cute, though she probably wouldn't appreciate having the crumb sticking there the rest of the night. So Jack placed his fork down gently and softly said "Hold still, pet. You have a crumb on your cheek." before slowly reaching out to her face with a broad hand. The calloused digits gently cupped the side of her chin, pausing only a moment to admire the silky touch of her skin before the thumb dragged slowly across her lips to wipe away the speck of food. He wasn't done though, and brought his thumb back across her lips to gently place it at the center of her mouth, pressing ever so slightly at the swell of her lips to feed her the missing crumb himself.

Freya froze when Jack informed her of the bit of chocolate at the corner of her mouth, his hand reaching for her before she could even process his words. Her eyes met his as he cupped her face, her skin heating up beneath his palm as her blush spread quickly down her neck. The rough pad of his thumb swiping across her lip sent her heart racing, the movement far more intimate than she was used to, especially from Jack. When he pressed against the center of her mouth, she hesitantly opened for him, her tongue flicking out to run against his skin. The little of bit of chocolate that landed on her tongue was suddenly overpowered by the flavor of Jack.

Freya couldn't stop the little whimper that escaped her open mouth, unable to puller her eyes away from his until he finally pulled his hand away. Her body already missing the warmth of his touch as the rough callouses adorning his hands sent shivers racing through her nerves.

She bit her lip, trying desperately to keep her breathing even so they didn't draw any attention to themselves, as she muttered, "Thank you."

She tucked her long hair behind her ear once again and distracted herself by taking another bite of the sweet treat he had ordered for them. Wanting to calm down from all the reactions he pulled from her body no matter how much she tried to remind herself that this was all an illusion. That he was only interested in her as a toy and nothing more.

"So," she started, fumbling for anything else to focus on, "how has work been?"

Back
Top Bottom