Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Initiates (IC)

Javi watched Mr. Hat as he got up from his stool as if he'd seen someone he knew. "Darling"? The drink at his lips, suddenly went down the wrong pipe and he had to turn around as he coughed and sputtered. The carbonation burned his nostrils. "Excuse me," he managed to get out as he walked to the shelf behind him and cleaned up.

Once he had composed himself, he returned to the women. Mr. Hat's "darling" had joined them, and Javi realized that he did in fact recognize her. "Kimberly Stevenson! Your reputation precedes you. Welcome to Paradise. What will you be having to drink?" He of course knew of her yoga videos from the resort's own yoga instructors. Phenomenal teachers themselves, they supplemented their own knowledge with the videos of Kimberly and a handful of others.

But how? His eyes glanced at her partner and back to her. Sure he'd seen his fair share of mismatched couples. Unattractive to average looking men with women out of their league were nothing out of the ordinary. Javi's own father often boasted that his children all got their mom's good looks. But usually the man had something to offer. Money, charisma, power. He couldn't see how the soft pale man in the hat who'd spilled milk all over himself and Javi's bar, who'd gone on about the aquarium and lighthouse could have landed this woman.

He shook his head. It wasn't his job to question. Maybe he's just got a big dick. In any case he'd have plenty of opportunity to show off any blessing he had at the party, if the men's swimsuits from previous parties were anything to go off of.

"Don't worry about my wife, she is very entertained or I wouldn't be here." He said in a firm but kind tone, it could be that she was nervous and trying to get him to leave. It was time to go, before he wore out his welcome, though he was fairly certain she was much more pliant than her public persona suggested. He opened his mouth to give his good bye but stopped. Instead he knelt down before her, his hands on her legs as if he might spread them or press his advantage on her. Instead he looked hard into her eyes. "I have no doubt you are exceptional at pleasuring others. This week, I want you to focus on being pleasured. Will you do that for me?" He waited for her to answer before standing up.

"I'm headed up to my room, you'll have an invitation in just a few moments. I do hope to see you there Josie, I'll be down at the pool bar in 15 minutes if your husband isn't back by then, come meet my wife, I think you'll like her and I'm sure she'll like you" He then turned and let himself out, making sure the door locked behind him.

Once in his room he sent invites out on his tablet and let the resorts, plan unfold with the couples that he and Alex had met and picked, along with Josie and her husband. He then took a quick shower and headed down to find what sort of mischief Alex had found.

Ethan felt slightly better about Xavier after hearing Alex's explanation. He didn't exactly like him, but thought the least he could do was tolerate him. He'd hate to ruin their vacation by causing a scene. Besides, if Joelle did ever feel uncomfortable, she would happily tell him to fuck off. He chuckled at Alex's explanation. He "I guess if there was any reason to live with a metaphorical asshole, that's gotta be one of the best."

He found Kimberly and Harold's use of business cards to be a bit old fashioned. There was nothing wrong with it, but it gave him a bit of insight. Ethan couldn't imagine being with someone as business oriented as the two of them. Ethan thought that Kimberly may be a sapiosexual. If so, Harold may be the luckiest man he'd ever met. Ethan thought this was a better explanation than Harold starting Nxivm II. No matter the answer, Ethan thought it would be great for them to go to the party. One of his favorite hobbies was people watching, and he couldn't wait to see how Harold would embarrass himself. Nothing against him, but he felt almost like a mythical figure, like a Wendigo. If you saw a yeti walking around in a ugly tropical shirt, you'd want to know what he was going to do next. If Harold was a lit match, the party would be kerosene. Ethan realized he was getting his hopes up, but even if nothing happened, the excitement would keep him distracted from the girls at the party. Unlike Xavier and Alex, Ethan didn't have a relationship with Joelle that would allow for him to gawk at girls. Even if Harold turned out to be a dud in every sense, at least he would be with Joelle. So far things were going 100% better than he expected.

"It looks like we'll be seeing each other again. Is there anything we should know before the party?"

" Okay Mr. Rollins sounds great, I can't wait. I'll get changed, meet you down there." Josie smiled as she chewed on her lower lip again, stood up smiling. She wanted to kiss him just then but she didn't think it would be best, she looked forward to meeting his wife. Unzipping her bag she took out one of her more revealing bathing suits, walked into the bathroom to change. Closing the door she changed quickly then walked back out of the bathroom, blushed when she realized he was still in her room. "I thought you were going to your room, can you tie the strings for me?" The brunette was smiling her stomach was in knots, she felt like she needed more then just hers sarong to cover her lower half. Her stomach was in knots, she was even more nervous then she had ever felt all that nervous when she was on stage . The fact that being out amongst other people made her nervous was something totally new for her, she played with her rings then wondered if she should just take them off for the evening then put them back on later.

Alex leant over and whispered in Joelle's ear as she noticed that Kimberly was getting a little "Well she is a yoga instructor, if she doesn't look good in a bikini what hope do the rest of us have?" she let out a little a giggle as she sat normally. "From what I remember the invite said they were looking for normal people, and you're normal right? There'll be someone from the beachwear company hanging round taking photos of normal people enjoying themselves wearing their stuff. As you not being a model, well it's not just those guys looking at you. You didn't see those two blonde girls before? They were taking a good look at you or your bikini but my money says both."

Alex gave the approaching woman a friendly smile "It's Kimberly isn't it? I'm Alex. I watch your yoga channel but I have no idea how you do most of that stuff, my body just isn't built to bend like that." Alex explained the situation with the party, again but it was going to be an interesting evening, even if there was going to be a slightly odd guy in a hat there, maybe he was going to be the life and soul of the party or maybe not.

Last edited:
When Javi replied to Joelle about her modeling swim suits at the party she blushed. "I guess that creep isn't the only one to get a look" she laughed as she was starting to lighten up thanks to the Mai Tai. She liked Javi because he seemed nice and respectful. "Are you going to or did you get invited to the swim suit party too" she smiled. "Ohhh and thank you by the way. Can I get another Mai Tai"?

While he made her another drink Alex conversed with her again about the party. "Yeah I guess I'm normal" she chuckled. The two men that ogled her earlier were now headed their direction from the hotel. "Should I?" she got a little sparkle in her eye and did something a little out of character for her thanks to the alcohol. She pretended not to notice the men and stood up with her back turned and removed her towel for a moment to re wrap it around her body giving them a nice full view of her back side. "I think the party will be fun Alex" she winked at her and sat back down.

Upon approaching Ethan's wife and the woman who could almost be her doppelganger, Kimberly's attention was captured at the mention of her yoga channel. "It's all about practice and getting to know one's body better," Kimberly replied and extended a hand. "Are you a swimwear sales woman?" she teased Alex who seemed to be a sales woman in the making, if not one already.

She also caught a good glimpse at the ass of Joelle that had been turning heads ever since she arrived on the scene. "Always looking to help where I can. Her ass needs none though," Kimberly knew some women were just naturally blessed and didn't shy away from making that known to them. Then Harold joined her and she made it obvious they were a couple by embracing him with a side to side embrace. "Smartest man in the world," Kimberly spoke of his mind with a laugh.

Javi hadn't expected anyone to ask him about the party. As he handed Joelle her next Mai Tai, he just smiled. "Well, I've been asked to serve drinks at a private event from time to time. Not sure if that counts as being invited though." He adjusted the mint garnish on the Mai Tai and chuckled.

----------------------------

A few hours later they would find Javi doing more than just serving drinks. Shortly after his exchange with the couples, the staff had received a series of updates from the resort. He'd joined others in setting up the venue, while a group of servers personally delivered invitations and swimwear to the invited couples.

The next time they would see Javi he was standing at the cordoned off entrance to one of the smaller pools at the resort. It was lit up with candles on every table and soft lights hung about, creating a warm atmosphere. While still a part of the main building, the rooms surrounding it on three sides were all staff offices and such. At this time of night that meant near complete privacy. The pool itself was circular with stairs at one end descending into an area of 3ft that eventually dropped off. At the other end was a raised hot tub that overflowed in a small trickling waterfall into the main pool. The pool lights were off, replaced with a scattering of floating lanterns that bobbed gently.

Javi greeted each couple as they showed up, complimenting their swimsuits and trading a joke here and there about having just seen them. Sarah and Kevin, the other two bartenders in attendance would hand them each a glass of champagne and show them to their table.

Javi himself was in his typical hotel uniform, a floral orange and white button up shirt and khakis. Still this wasn't the poolside bar. He'd traded his flowy shirt for something more fitted, the sleeves rolled up some to accentuate his arms, and the top few buttons showing off his chest and gold chain. The shorts were solid white and broke a little higher than his looser shorts from earlier. No free swimsuit for him, but he'd worn his own underneath just in case.

As the couples got situated he called, "All right let's get settled in, but try not to get too comfortable in our seats. This is a party after all."

Xavier could see that Alex had worked her social magic while he was gone. She seemed to have bonded with the other girls, he was quite proud of her. Of course he hadn't been idle either and he hoped Josie would be as pleasantly surprised as he had been. The fact that Josie was from their own town was a tickle on Xavier's brain, something that might outlast the 2 week vacation. He had no idea the other couples were also not far from them.

Bu the time they made it back up to the room, there was a package awaiting them. He was most interested in what Alex would be wearing and it looked sexy. The shirt was ok, not something he would normally wear but not a deal breaker. But then he picked up his swimsuit. "Damn! Do you think they mixed Harold and I up for suit sizes?" He wasn't exactly modest, though not as much an exhibitionist as his new wife, but he was certainly a bit concerned.

"Maybe I could interest you in a shower before hand, I don't think there is going to be enough room in that suit for me and any impure thoughts." He suggested as he considered there wasn't enough suit to cover his manhood at full staff.

+++++++(possible side thread here)+++++++++

The suit stretched quite a bit more than he had expected so it was indeed his size, but it left little to the imagination once he had it on. The shirt was long enough to cover his skin tight swim suit, at least for the walk down to the small pool which they would have to themselves along with whatever staff the resort assigned to the fake swim suit demo.

He was pleasantly surprised to see the bartender from the pool heading up the staff. He had seemed like a natural at putting the girls at ease, especially that prude Joelle. That and some alcohol would help set the mood and the bar looked well stocked.

"You must be a man of many talents." He said as he approached the bar and acknowledged Javi. He did a quick head count of the staff, taking note to be sure that they were taken care of in proportion to how well they performed their tasks tonight to show the four couples a good time.

Ethan quickly showered and grabbed the package he had put on his bed when he came inside. He opened it to find a black tank top loosely fit in, next to a small black box. Ethans heart sank a little because he knew what was inside. When he was in High school he swam competitively. As many know, certain suits can be worn to make you swim faster. The suits were usually referred to as jammers and were basically extremely tight shorts. He ripped opened the chrome cardboard and found a green jammer, stylized with orange triangles so that it would look like Ethan's thighs were throwing an 80's revival party. On the sides of the jammer were two curved lines, intersecting and running up to the waist band. Ethan recognized the style, knowing he was in for a hell of a ride tonight. Some jammers use this style to make for an even tighter fit. Jammers like this were usually referred to as Tech Suits. He looked at the bottom of the box and almost laughed. There was a small pair of shears and a note card with an illustration next to it. The card showed how to cut through the suit if it couldn't be taken off.

It took a minute for Ethan to slide into the suit, but once he did the pain subsided. After he looked in the mirror against the wall, all of his worries went away. He had never really thought of himself as someone who could look sexy, but the suit proved him wrong. His toned legs looked good in the fabric, but the muscles were overshadowed by a screaming bulge. Even while completely flaccid, he looked as though he should be covering himself up. He threw on the black shirt and yelled for Joelle who went into the bathroom after he did. "Honey, I'm ready when you are."

Last edited:
When Joelle went into the bathroom to get ready for the party she put on the suit that they sent to the room earlier. It really wasn't all that much better than the one she picked up at the boutique earlier that day. It had a pretty pastel print to it and a lot more material in the back that fit higher up over her hips where the strings were tied on either side. It still left her butt completely exposed as the fabric trailed down into her crack between her buns. Joelle turned her back and looked in the mirror and shook her head in disapproval at first then shrugged her shoulders, "I guess I do have a nice ass" she laughed at herself in admiration. The front side was also more revealing as the tiny triangle barely covered her womanhood as the waist was barely above her mound.

The other thing she didn't care for about the suit was all the strings the top had attached to it. It took a little figuring to straighten the strings out and that was important because the triangles that held her breasts in place would let her tit's fall out if she moved the wrong way or too much. The good part was that the outfit came with a matching skirt she could tie around her waist when she walked through the resort to the party.

After a quick touch up of her makeup, Eathen announced he was ready through the door. Joelle opened it and smiled, nodding her head in approval of what her husband had to wear. She chuckled with a little grin and put her arms around his waist and ground her hips against him in a naughty way. "Maybe we can make the bed squeak tonight" she kissed him. "Shall we go?"

Catching him by surprise Harold suddenly felt his wife suddenly embrace him while she said something about the smartest man in the world which caused Harold to laugh, "more like the luckiest man you mean!" He quickly said playfully, "not a day goes by that I don't consider myself the luckiest man in the world to have a wife like you Kimberly." He said sweetly as he leaned in and softly kissed his wife on the cheek. "Did you get everything taken care of and all sorted out? Are you ready to head back up to the room for a little while?"

Once Kimberly was ready to go... they started to head upstairs together.

Harold and his wife Kimberly have for the most part have always been happily married. But Harold considered himself something of a wimp and where sex was concerned he just plain felt totally inadequate... mostly because he was a bit nerdy, short of stature, and not very physically inclined... not to mention he was rather poorly endowed! Sadly, he was much smaller than average in fact. As a result of all his real and imagined inadequacies Harold found himself constantly worried that he was unable to sufficiently please his wife in bed as she deserved to be pleased. Although Kimberly would always orgasm during their sexual encounters Harold couldn't help but worry that she was merely faking.

As a couple, neither of them talked much about sex... or their sexual fantasies but of late Harold had begun to consider swinging and cuckolding but he had always been afraid to mention this to Kimberly as he worried that she would laugh at him or look down on him... judge him, call him crazy or worse yet a loser because he knew that was exactly what he was. Harold also just assumed that Kimberly would see swinging and cuckolding as something immoral or taboo. That swinging and cuckolding were things that other people did, not them.

Since they had arrived at the resort Harold's fantasies about Kimberly being fucked by some good-looking muscular stud had started to tug on him even harder than usual. Probably because there were so many very physically fit handsome men to be found all over the hotel... both single and married. And then when they were down by the pool Harold couldn't help but get the impression a number of those men had clearly been checking Kimberly out... and definitely liked what they saw. Not that he could blame them... Kimberly was pretty damn hot and extremely flexible. Harold knew that if she really wanted to Kimberly could have any one of them. He was secretly hoping this trip would change everything and he might actually get an opportunity to live out his secret fantasies. For the first time in a long time, Harold thought that they had options that they could explore in a place far from home where no one knew them. That once the holiday was over, no matter what happened, they most likely would never see any of them again. So if something did happen... no one back home would ever know what they did or didn't do.

Once then reached the hotel room Harold kicked off his sandals and smiled at Kimberly, "how about I fix us a drink?" Then he added, "I bet you're pretty sore after a day of rock climbing... what do you say if I offered to give my beautiful sexy wife a full body massage? I brought some of that special massage oil you like so much." He said trying his best to tempt her.

"Honey... did you happen to notice down by the pool all those guys checking you out? I know I sure did!" Harold teased playfully, "Not that I'm complaining mind you. I'm actually extremely proud to have a wife that other men check out! Especially like those studs down at the pool. It tells me that at least I did something right when I talked you into marrying me." He said as he was walked over to his suitcase and started digging for that bottle of massage oil.

"You know though... I'm sort of curious. Of all those men downstairs earlier... if you could fuck one or two of them... who would you pick? Hypothetically speaking of course... which ones really turned you on... you know enough to make you a little wet?" Harold asked with a smile. "I'll even tell you which women gave me a real hard-on if that helps." His grin widened as he hoped that sharing would get her to open up and not be embarrassed about it.

"For me the first time I saw Josie, I think her name was... I totally got turned on especially after I thought I heard someone say that she was an exotic dancer or something. I mean she sure looks like one as hot as she is. And I've heard enough stories about exotic dancers to know she could probably do things to me that I could never even imagine. But then there was also Joelle... you know the one with the girl-next-door cute and innocent good looks. After I got a peek at her ass I immediately got a hard-on for her. I even had to cover up my crotch up with my hat at one point... a good thing that I was wearing it as it sure saved the day. But anyway with Joelle's angelic face I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like fucking that ass of hers." Harold shyly confessed as he made his way back over to his wife and kissed her on the cheek. "Alright... my love... I told you mine! Now tell me yours. I know one of those guys downstairs had to have made you at least think about it."

Josie finally made her way down to the pool in the bathing suit that had been provided, made her way towards the bar. She'd put on an extra cover up just because she was feeling self-conscious, she still hadn't spoken to her husband. The brunette had expected him to finish his call, join her by the pool. Ordering herself a cocktail she sat down at the bar, watched every one mingling watching for Xavier she was nervous about meeting his wife. Once she was given her drink she sipped it as she stirred it then looked at the bartender. "So someone as handsome as you doesn't have a lady? I mean come on you've gotta have somebody. I'm Josie by the way, you are?" The alcohol was definitely helping her come out of her shell a bit more and she slowly took off her coverup leaving just the sarong since she didn't feel like showing off her lower body just yet.

Kimberly began to remember how she fell for the smartest and luckiest man when Harold began to softly kiss her on the cheek. She had trouble keeping her hands off Harold as they headed back up to their room. Having already settled into their room and knowing it was home away from home for a little while, Kimberly was now pretty happy to be there with Harold.

She was standing by the balcony doors looking out at the resort outside as Harold went to the bar to fix them some drinks. "Drinks sound nice and it's a bit stuffy in here so I'm going to open the balcony doors to let in some fresh air," Kimberly explained as she did just that. "I wouldn't say I went rock climbing yet. It is something offered nearby here and then there is spa downstairs. We still need to use our free massage vouchers before end of our stay," Kimberly smiled as she looked out the over the balcony.

She would love to see Harold try both rock climbing while here and also get a professional massage at the spa. "You know, they have telescopes down on the bluff," Kimberly could even see one of them as she explained to Harold. "I'm surprised you noticed much with your sunhat, honey," Kimberly skated around his comments about guys checking her out. Then she turned back around and saw Harold going through a suitcase.

"We can compromise, use the oil to scent the bathroom?" Kimberly was type of person always looking to re purpose things as she didn't like to create unnecessary waste. "Where is that coming from? You want to give me full body massage one second, then you ask me about other men having sex with me?" Kimberly faked surprise. "I bet you liked the woman in the sexy swimsuit just like everyone else who was checking her out downstairs," Kimberly blushed.

He confirmed her prediction by saying her name. "Come sit, while I rub your shoulders?" Kimberly offered him a shoulder rub once he sat down on a chair in the room. "You know, we don't really need the money that I make at the diner, don't you?" Kimberly spoke to him as a kiss on her cheek led to a kiss to his cheek before she began to give him a shoulder rub. "I enjoy my jobs because it allows me to be an exhibitionist," Kimberly blushed because it was first time informing Harold about her interest in that.

"No one ever gets to touch me and some don't even get to talk to me, but I know whether it's working at the diner or on my blog, I'm making guy's want me from a safe distance," Kimberly said as her hands roamed from Harold's shoulders to his chest to help him with his shirt. "I'd probably want Joelle's husband to fuck me after interviewing me about my blog and my thoughts of this place," Kimberly finally gave him an answer before both of them shed their clothing.

Xavier had scoped out the rest of the pool area and talked to the rest of the staff, mostly small talk but he made it clear he wanted everyone to have a good time too. He was quite pleased to see Josie join them, he was neither surprised or particularly disappointed to see her alone. He felt bad for her but she deserved better and tonight she might well find it, at least for a short while. Though the fact that she lived in the same town as him gave him longer term thoughts, especially if Alex took a liking to her as well. But that was all in the future, he had a night to explore the other couples and hoped it would go well. He knew he was going to make some amends with Joelle, if he was going to have a chance to bed her. As much as he hated apologies, that ass was well worth it.

He gave Josie and Javi a bit of space for a bit, her look said a lot even without hearing any of the words between them. But as he waited for others to join them, including Alex, he eventually worked his way back to the bar. "Hey great to see you made it." He told Josie as he settled into the seat next to her. He didn't mention her missing husband, no sense rubbing salt into the wound. But seeing Josie here he was all the more anxious to get Alex down here to meet her herself. He avoided looking at the time, beginning to wonder if the others were going to come.

Despite appearances, Javi wasn't entirely at ease just yet. Although he had done some bartending and assisted in previous parties of this kind, this was the first time he'd been assigned to head up and MC an event. So even as people started showing up, he was glancing at a couple of note cards on the bar top just out of view of the guests.

He was pleased to see that at least the couple attending were people he'd at least gotten the opportunity to observe. And they clearly remembered him as well, as Xavier made sure to greet him. A man of many talents, he had said. You should see my MCAT scores, he'd considered responding but thought better of it. Instead he nodded and winked, "You ain't seen the half of it."

As he left to do a round of the party, sure to take note of everyone involved in making his party a reality, a woman he hadn't met that day showed up. Interestingly enough, she was alone. Javi didn't want to assume, but he was starting to get a feel for how some of these things went. She seemed out of place, but it was temporary. As soon as she'd gotten a feel for her surroundings and a drink in her hand, she relaxed noticeably. Javi certainly noticed the flattering swim top.

"Nice to meet you, Josie. You can call me Javi. As for my love life, it's straightforward. My ex left me for focusing too much on my school work and career prospects..." he let that one linger just a little bit. It wasn't a lie, but he could test out if his assumptions were correct. "And then now that I'm here," he gestured to the party with a playful smirk. "Well, let's just say the resort employee life doesn't lend itself well to serious relationships."

By then Xavier had made his rounds and joined them once more. So he'd met this new woman earlier. Good. It could get awkward when people invited people they hadn't even spoken to.

Ethan had been nervous about walking around the hotel with his package on display, but after seeing Joelle he thought it was well worth it. Her lips felt soft against his, Ethan wishing they would never leave. "We can pretend like we'll be able to hear the squeaking, but we both know you tend to get a little loud." Joelle may seem prudish, but the sweet sound of her moans made up for it. More than that, he was glad he was able to say something like that so easily. It was easy for him to say it because it was true. He didn't know what he'd do with himself if he wasn't able to satisfy his wife. It was fifty percent skill and fifty percent size, though Ethan thought that Joelle would disagree. They never really addressed it, but she always seemed to be a bit enamored with his member. He knew well enough not to tease her about it, but he had always thought that she was a size queen. Even if she wasn't, then at least she married someone who could satisfy one. Ethan grabbed Joelles hand and pulled her out of the room, seeing the business cards he put on the nightstand as they turned.

Ethan wasn't exactly sure what to make of the couple, but they seemed a bit off. Not in a bad way, but Ethan thought there advances towards him were a bit odd. He also thought Harold was a bit of a dunce. He wasn't sure why Harild gave him Kimberly's private number, especially since they were going to talk about something work related. Ethan brushed it off and he and Joelle went to the party.

He was glad to see that they were technically the first couple to arrive, noticing that Xavier was without Alex. He wanted to get a lay of the land before being hoisted into whatever the party had to offer. He walked over and greeted everyone at the bar, introducing himself to Josie in the process. Ethan put his hand on the small of Joelle's back and slid a few of his fingers underneath her skirt. "I was thinking of going to the hot tub. What do you think honey?"

As they both grabbed their glasses of Champagne Joelle looked around the group to see if she recognized anyone. She recognize Josie and was happy to see Javi was there. She approached him and commented on how good the bubbly drink tasted and wasted no time asking for a refill. Before he poured the glass full again, Joelle grabbed a strawberry from the table and placed in the glass.

After a little more mingling the party was beginning to gather more of the exclusive guests. Ethan began to get a little frisky and stuck his hand under her wrap to play with her near bear butt. With the buzz she was starting to get from the Champagne it was starting to make her feel frisky too. When Ethan asked her if she want to go sit in the spa Joelle was hesitant "Isn't it a little early?" she asked. But then she glanced over at the bubbles coming up out of the water and saw two other couples already bathing. "Sure why not" she told her husband.

Joelle followed her husband to a bamboo enclosure between the spa and bar. It was designed with cubby's to stash your belongings and towel. As they walked towards it there was Xavier chatting with a cocktail in his hand. She avoided making eye contact with him so as not to encourage his rude comments. This left Joelle in a precarious position as she would need to remover wrap skirt with him standing a few feet away. Joelle couldn't see if he was watching or not, but she wasn't going to allow the creep to spoil her evening. He was going to see it anyway so why not put on a little tease for the man that called her a prude.

Without further ado, Joelle undid the wrap and wadded it into a ball along with her towel and stuck it in a cubby on the bottom. She probably wouldn't have chosen that one if it weren't for the alcohol she had been drinking. "Prude ehhhhh? I'll show you" she thought to herself and bent over not knowing if her were watching or not. When she took a few steps towards the gate and Ethan let her lead she turned to ask her husband, "Are you coming dear?" and she looked over his shoulder to see if Xavier was watching her.

As Xavier stood talking he saw that Ethan and Joelle did indeed accept their invitation, he was quite pleased with that, though it also meant he was going to need to eat some crow. But at least Javi would be able to get him something to wash it down with if it went badly. He could see Joelle avoid his gaze, making it a bit more difficult to initiate the conversation that would hopefully lead to his apology and their burying the hatchet. He sort of fell in behind Ethan as they went to one of the little enclosures to stash their personal belongings before swimming or entering the spa. He opened his mouth to get their attention when he stopped short as Joelle removed her wrap and in what seemed almost intentional, bent over to put it one of the lowest cubbies. 'Damn' he said to himself, careful not to repeat his whistle from earlier as he knew Alex would kill him and it wouldn't get him any closer to that fine piece of ass.

When Joelle turned to look she would see that not only did Xavier likely get an eyeful, he was approaching them rather deliberately.

"Hey Ethan, Joelle, wait a moment." He said, his voice clearly conciliatory. "I just wanted to say I was sorry for before, I know we got off on the wrong foot and I don't want to have hard feelings." His apology was heart felt, or at least sounded as such but he didn't quite wait for them to respond to him either accepting or rejecting his gesture before he continued.

"But I think it's only fair to..." He stopped talking suddenly and reached out quickly to Joelle's hip, snagging a set of strings just as she began to feel the bottom begin to fall away on that side. Xavier had caught it at the last moment but now his hand was pressed against her nearly naked hip and he was bent in such a way that his face right in front of her rather nice rack. "...warn you that your string is loose." He couldn't help but smile a bit as his eyes looked up at her. He held his position until either she or Ethan were able to secure it for themselves.

"So anyway, I do hope we can start over." He said once more, extending his hand out to Ethan as if to make amends.

After a build up that looked like it would lead to something great, Kimberly felt let down and when they got a delivery, let's just say it couldn't have come at a better time.

"No sunhat to the party, I want to see where your eyes are looking," Kimberly tried to discourage Harold and his silly sunhat as she modeled the delivery she had received while waiting for Harold to come out of the bathroom in his delivered clothing.

What she's wearing:
TUTTIFRUTTI-LILOSARONG3_720x.jpg

"I'm surprised they knew what size to send me. We just only met for barely a few seconds, but then we filled out so many forms for this vacation, I might have given away our sizes in the process," Kimberly explained as she walked over to the balcony doors to draw the curtains to keep the room cool while they were away.

Ethan was glad that Joelle seemed more sociable than usual. He could tell that is was because she was a bit tipsy, which was probably the reason for her outgoingness. He kept his arm around her as they walked through the bamboo enclosure.

Ethan was receptive at first to Xavier's apology, until he put his hand on Joelle's leg. Though he knew it was probably just to be helpful, Ethan couldn't help but feel like Xavier had done it with ill intentions. He reluctantly took Xaviers hand as Joelle fixed her strings. "There's nothing to worry about. Let's try to have a good time."

Ethan liked Xavier even less now. He knew he didn't have good reason, but he couldn't help but feel a little possessive towards his wife. He wanted to make sure that Xavier understood that unlike him, he was the one who married Joelle. Ethan ripped off his tank top and threw it in cubby, revealing his defined chest to the other party goers. He held on to Joelles hand and hopped into the hot tub, pulling Joelle in with him. Her sat her on his lap and let his hands wander wherever they felt like.

" I see so you don't have a girlfriend or a fiancé, your surrounded by happy couples well mostly happy couples. I haven't seen my husband since we got off the bus, he promised me he would focus on our relationship. Things have been rocky, with my job I can understand how jealous he must be of the other men. But it's been my lively hood since I was nineteen years old." Josie sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, enjoyed her drink then ordered another as she looked around then looked at Xavier. She was glad she'd decided to attend the party, she wanted to take off the sarong but she didn't think everyone was ready to see her lower half. After she'd had a few drinks she'd reveal what she was hiding from the rest of the group really wishing her husband would show up. Just to get back at him she had taken off her rings, she leaned across the bar to give Javi a kiss then smiled as she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Harold rushed about frantically trying to get changed and ready for the party. He called out to Kimberly from the bathroom, "I'm moving as fast as I can darling... and what do you mean exactly... no sunhat? You know how delicate and sensitive my skin is when it comes to the sun!" He whined like a sleepy little girl before he finally walked out wearing the bathing suit that he had received... along with his precious sunhat.

Then he caught sight of the look of annoyance and irritation on Kimberly's face, "Alright, alright darling... you win." Harold whimpered and slowly reached up to reluctantly pull the hat off his head and toss it on the bed... adding, "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told." He mocked and teased his wife playfully as the last bit he had uttered... his normal effeminate nasally voice suddenly changed to something a bit rougher and coarser.

Harold looked at his wife with a wide grin on his face thinking himself funny, "Alright, alright, no impressions at the party either, darling. I promise." He quickly caved and gave in to his wife... just as he always does. "I don't know darling, another one life's mysteries I guess. Come on now we're already late. We should get downstairs."

A little while later the husband and wife team met up with the others as Harold looked around at the others, "looks like we're the last to arrive. That's still considered fashionable isn't it, darling? So do we stay together as a couple or do we mingle separately? Either way, the hot tub looks very inviting, what do you say darling?" Harold asked always ready to defer to his wife before he gave a weak botox smile and a nervous wave at the other guests...

Last edited:
It was bad enough that Xavier got to see her ass, not that she really minded deep inside, but when she turned to glance at him he was headed their way. The front of her suit didn't cover much more than the back did, but she was in no position and didn't have anything on her hands to cover herself.

When Xavier quickly offered his apology Joelle felt relived and thought about what his wife said, that he really did have good intentions and was a nice guy. "That's alright.......I get it" she blushed a little. She had anymore than forgiven him a second ago and sure enough his eyes wandered down to her tit's in the top that barely covered them and further south to her skimpy bottom. He was caught red handed when he noticed the string had come undone on her hip.

His instinct must have been to catch it from falling down because he suddenly lunged with his hands to help her. Joelle wasn't sure but she could have sworn he actually did it like a magic act as she felt a cool breeze on her kitty for a split second where he could have got a glance at her pussy. "Thank you" she blushed once again and took the strings to re tie them on her hip.

Once they were in the spa and Ethan had her on his lap, Joelle felt better and began to relax. Her husband was paying attention to her for a change and she liked that. Especially with his hands under the bubbles where nobody could see what he was doing. While she kissed her husband, Joelle couldn't help but notice Josie kissing Javi. She would have thought that to be against resort rules, but he seemed to be engaged with her tongue in his mouth. Joelle whispered to Ethan, "See that lady kissing the bartender behind you?......Didn't she had a wedding ring on when she got her today?"

Last edited:
Javi's heart broke for the woman as she described her husband's absence. What could he possibly be up to? Well, Javi knew what people got up to here, he had a few guesses where the man might be. One of the nude beaches maybe? Or maybe just holed up in one of the office spaces. But then she mentioned her own job. Other men? Interesting.

"What do you mean other m- mmmm..." The bartender's question was interrupted when Josie leaned across the bar and pressed her lips to his. He could taste the cocktail on her, the sweet and tart of the mixers, a hint of the bite of the alcohol. Though he was caught off guard at first, Javi went with the flow and leaned in, returning the kiss. He put his hand to her cheek. His tongue ventured out and made a few exploratory prods at Josie's mouth. About the same time he remembered he was on the job, Josie pulled away.

Javi sighed contentedly and returned her smile. With timing like that he figured he could guess her line of work. He bit his lip looking her up and down once more. "I gotta get back to work, but I'm free afterwards if you need a little company." No one liked going back to an empty hotel room. He gestured to the party, "I don't think you should have trouble making friends here though."

Back
Top Bottom