Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Initiates (IC)

The reconciliation with Joelle seemed to go fairly well though Ethan seemed if anything a bit more angry. He kept his wife close, as if he was reading Xavier's mind as he looked at the man's wife. It might be just as well, if he had spent much more time looking at Joelle's body, he was definitely going to be putting on a show in these tight swim shorts. He left them to go the tub together. He was beginning to worry as to what was keeping Alex, it wasn't like her to keep him waiting too long, but then she did like to make an entrance. He had decided to go up and check on her when Kimberly and what's his face entered.

His eyes met Kimberly's but soon followed their way down along her tight little body. He had to admit that he was curious about what those small tits of her looked like without a top. Would they even bounce when she got fucked hard by a powerful man? Which his sideways glance at Harold almost made him laugh at that same thought. It was almost impossible to think of a guy like Harold bouncing any part of Kimberly.

"My wife is going to be so excited to spend time with you." He told her, his enthusiasm showing enough to suggest he wouldn't mind it one bit either. He ignored Harold as he placed an hand on Kimberly's elbow, encouraging her to turn away from her husband towards Javi. "I need to check on her, but maybe I can get you a drink first?" He suggested, thinking perhaps it wouldn't hurt to give Alex another few moments to make her entrance before he went to fetch her.

Kimberly kept trying to get and encourage Harold to hold her hand as they made way downstairs to the party. His hand often felt strange to her, not the clammy strange, Harold strange was what she had told herself in past. Not having to experience the strange feeling was only benefit of not having him holding her hand.

Then his finger often also didn't do anything for her when it came to feelings of pleasure, much like his manhood also left her unsatisfied. She had to tell herself, I must've married him for a reason so I can't really leave him, can I a lot. No, she could never leave him, she was raised better than that.

"Hope our new swim attire doesn't dissolve in water?" Kimberly liked his idea and accompanied him over towards the hot tub. They had barely moved, when she caught the man from earlier checking her out. He was like the construction workers or business men who dined at the place where she waited tables. She loved when eyes of men undressed her or tried to place her in other things.

When the older, darker man spoke about his wife, Kimberly looked for the woman she knew as Alex from earlier. Not seeing her, she looked back at the man. When he touched her elbow, she didn't flinch. "Really shouldn't drink on an empty stomach and we're about to try out the hot tub," Kimberly wasn't going to just give into a temptation right away.

"What do you feel like eating later, honey?" Kimberly was hoping to try some of the pizza she had heard about while reading dining reviews for the resort. Never one to eat pineapple on a pizza, she had seen a picture of a pizza with pineapple on it that made her drool. The chef had shaped the pineapple into a heart in center of the pizza.

Harold cackled at his wife's remark, "I don't know darling... I can imagine much worse than swim attire dissolving in water. Actually, I kind of like the idea and wonder if they actually have anything like that on the market. Would make things very interesting," he added with a playful grin.

It didn't go unnoticed to Harold as he and Kimberly walked along that she was getting checked out by some of the men. Harold wasn't jealous at all but instead felt proud rather than degraded at the idea other men were sneaking peeks or outright staring at his beautiful wife. In a way, he took it as a sort of compliment to himself for having managed to attract and marry a woman like Kimberly. He was proud of her and enjoyed showing her off.

Lost in his thoughts and fantasies Harold was suddenly pulled back into the real world at his wife's question and turned his attention towards the buffet table, "I don't know, darling... the Coctel de Camaron looks absolutely scrumptious so I think I'll give it a try. What about you, Kimberly? Would you like some as well or perhaps some pizza? I know how partial you are to pizza. Just say the word darling and I'll hop on over and fix you a plate and get you something to drink." The pathetic little man offered always looking to please his wife.

Javi watched as the couples all began showing up and interacting. Even Kimberly and Hat had shown up. It seemed that plenty of the guests were content enough to interact and snatch glasses of champagne where they could get them. So far Josie had been the only one to really spend any time at the bar. In particular, the hot tub was getting a lot of attention. He probably should stick to his post, but the kiss had him a little giddy. And really, his job was to make sure everyone had the best time possible.

"Well, Josie. It looks like the hot tub's where the party's at. Maybe we should head over and join them." As he spoke, he began to mix up a round of margaritas. It was his go to when someone just wasn't feeling the champagne. Though he personally preferred a good beer. He poured out each glass and arranged them on a tray. "Besides, that's what a swim suit is for right?" he added to his earlier comment. "As much as I enjoy the show, the world deserves for you to show that off."

He came out from behind the bar and picked up the tray in one hand, holding out his other arm for Josie.

While Joelle sat on Ethan's lap they made out a little to get warmed up with foreplay for later when they went back to the room. Across the way there was another couple making out. To Joelle's surprise the woman was up to her neck in bubbles and suddenly she tossed part of her bikini onto the deck behind her. This was followed by the man tossing his trunks on top of it. Joelle tried to be nonchalant about it, but whispered in Ethan's ear, "Those two behind you are taking their clothes off". Sure enough the man then tossed his partners bikini bottom on top of the rest of their suits.

When Joelle saw Javi enter the spa area she wondered if he was going to make them put their clothes on. He didn't though, instead she saw him offer two margaritas and to Joelle's shocking surprise the woman stood up bare breasted and took two of the beverages from his tray. When she sat back down the woman looked over at Joelle to smile and give her a confident wink of approval.

“ I’m an exotic dancer, flirting with married men, non married men. But I also enjoy a few cocktails, may I get another please?” Josie asked as she ran her fingers through her hair, looked around at all the semi happy couples. She looked down at her empty ring finger, sighed just wondering if maybe she was being to hard on her husband. The brunette knew her line of work made him nervous, jealous at the same time but she didn’t want to be one of those women dependent on their spouses income to survive. She’d seen women come into the club dressed to the nines, then in a loveless marriage because their husbands spoiled them more then they said three simple words. But the more independent ones they’d be dressed to the nines, happy in their marriage because they could be their own person without a care in the world.

Kimberly noticed Ethan and his wife nearby in a hot tub as Harold was trying to get her to eat dinner early. "I see what I want, have whatever you want," she told Harold and let the wrap she was wearing leave her waist as she left Harold's side. "Hi, you are Ethan and Joelle, right?!" Kimberly asked and said. Then she noticed how this appeared to be a clothing optional event.

She also looked around and recognized some other couples from the day they had first arrived. "Think there is room for me to join you? I'd love to discuss my yoga blog and also learn about your fitness routine," she had things to chat with both Ethan and his wife. She assumed anyone who looked as great as Joelle must also have a fitness routine. She was a fitness instructor while also wishing to pick the minds of other women to improve her own fitness.

Harold wasn't totally sure what his wife meant exactly when she said that she saw what she wanted although he had his suspicions. He then watched her make a bee-line towards the hot tube with Ethan and his wife that seemed to confirm what he had been thinking. Still keeping a very close eye on Kimberly he made his way over the table and fixed himself a small plate. He wanted to eat a little bit wanting to keep his sugar up as it could end up being a very long night. Plus Harold didn't want to cramp Kimberly's style so he decided it would be best if he gave her some time and space for the time being. He'd wait until... if and when he saw Kimberly get into the hot tub with the couple then he would look to go join them.

Meanwhile, until then Harold stood alone looking awkward and out of place as he leisurely enjoyed his Coctel de Camaron...

Javi nodded as Josie explained her job. Yeah, seemed about right. He could see how a husband might get jealous, but that was something he should have come to terms with before the whole marriage thing right? But he wasn't here, and Javi's job wasn't to judge. "Well, if what I've seen tonight is anything to go by you must be very good at your job. I would think your husband would be proud." He held the tray of drinks out to her as he'd made plenty of he drink of choice as well, "I'm here to serve, help yourself."

He made a quick round of the spa serving up more drinks, noticing that some of the couples were getting comfortable in the hot tub. Sure enough, one of the women shamelessly stood topless to grab her drinks. Javi loved his job. "Well, that was quick," he joked to Josie as he finished the round. "Usually it's a little longer before these nice swimsuits start coming off, but I won't complain. Maybe you could show them a thing or two." He added.

“Thanks. When does your shift end? I was thinking maybe we could hookup later, I need to go for a bit but I’ll be back.” Josie smiled as she grabbed another drink, looked at her phone with a smile. She kissed javi on the cheek, grabbed her coverup. Throwing it in she tied it at the waist, grabbed her sarong too then headed back towards the lobby of the hotel. She had been requested by one of the guests, she didn’t expect payment but she’d do what she could for the guest that had texted her. (Exit Josie for Now!)

When Kimberly and Harold made there way to the spa it wasn't long before the famous woman noticed Ethan. When Kimberly stepped into the water, Joelle noticed right away how stunningly beautiful she was. It was no wonder her husband couldn't take his eyes off of her especially in the skimpy bikini she was wearing. Joelle completely understood as all the men were watching Kim get into the water. It bugged her a little that she was so friendly with her husband, but to Joelle's surprise she was just as friendly towards her as well.

This was the first time that Joelle had really had a chance to meet Kimberly. She asked to join them and Joelle smiled, "Why sure have a seat" and she nodded to her right at the empty spot. Joelle moved off of her husbands lap and greeted her, "I'm Joelle by the way" and offered her hand. Kimberly wasn't anything like she had stereotyped her. She was friendly and down to earth and Joelle like her right away. When Kimberly asked to discuss her fitness routine Joelle laughed. "I spent half my life in the pool on the swim team. I manage to get in a few thousand yards a week, but nothing over the top".

As the two chatted, Joelle forgot about Ethan sitting behind her since she found the conversation with Kimberly engaging. Then she looked up over her new friends should and saw another couple getting into the spa. There was no modesty with these two as the dropped their towels they were both stark naked and stepped into the water to join the other naked couple as it appeared they knew each other.

What was really a surprise to Joelle was the fact the two women hugged and kissed each other and and after that they did the same with their male partners. All four of them were completely naked under the water. To top it off after they greeted each other they seemed to switch partners. Joelle whispered to Kimberly, "I think those people are swingers".

Just as suddenly as she'd shown, Josie was ready to take off. From the way she looked at her phone, it was obvious she was excited to meet someone. Interestingly enough, she seemed interested in coming back. Assuming she was just saying that. She didn't strike Javi as the type to lie outright like that. "My shift ends when the party ends," he answered her with a shrug. Or I get invited back to a guest's room, he thought to himself. "But it's a special party where I'm allowed to have a little fun. I'm sure we'll still be going when you get back, but don't keep us waiting too long" he added with a small wink. He had handed her a scrap of paper with his number on it as she slipped away, just in case she did get held up longer than expected. Javi was sure whoever it was she was meeting would hold on to her as long as they could.

He watched Josie walk away, admiring the view but lamenting that she'd covered up. Even so, as the party went on plenty of guests were doing the opposite. Fancy swimsuits dotted the edges of the pool here and there. And a few low giggles and murmurs joined the sound of the soft music and moving water. Javi got another tray of drinks ready and began to make his rounds. There were fewer takers by this point as everyone was really into their... conversations. Sarah, the petite Asian bartender, was sandwiched between two men, a couple Javi had mistaken for gay. Seemed that at least one of them was bi.

He finally made it to the spa where his friends from earlier in the day were still lounging. Kimberly had joined them, though Javi had to search for Hat before spotting him alone at the buffet table. Well at least his taste in food was more like his taste in women than his taste in drinks. Also in the hot tub were two couples Javi recognized as regulars to the resort. As one of the swapped couples stood to grab some drinks, the man's arousal made it clear just what was going on.

Javi walked to the other side just in time to catch Joelle's comment on the wind. He leaned in between the women, holding his tray out to one side. "Oh no you caught them. Try not to spread the word too much. They're kinda shy..." he whispered. Try as he might to keep his voice deadpan, he couldn't keep it up and chuckled. "Miss Joelle, I think you'll find that the crowds at these parties can be pretty adventurous.

Last edited:
While Joelle was spending so much time talking to Kimberly that she completely forgot about Ethan. When the two women ended the conversation she looked behind her and Ethan was gone. Glancing around the area she saw the two nude couple again and there was Ethan with one of the women sitting sideways on his lap. Her husbands suit was also laying in a pile on the deck.

Joelle was furious at first and it took her a minute to calm down. "I'll show him she thought". She then swam over to where Javi was and without asking grabbed one of the Margaretta's and started drinking it. "So Javi.....I guess my husband is occupied and I don't have anybody to talk to" she slurred her words a little. "Are there any other parties going on at the resort?". She didn't really care about Ethan at this point and decided to have some fun on her own.

By now, the party was in full swing, and Javi had let himself have some fun. Not that he had much choice when handsy couples were pushing his own drinks on him and unbuttoning his shirt. He was feeling good and contemplating joining everyone in the pool when Joelle was suddenly by his side asking about other parties.

He looked at her a bit confused, but his eyes glanced over to the hot tub she had vacated to find Ethan had his hands full. Another party huh? Though he was starting to feel buzzedz he remembered their earlier encounters, the text he'd received earlier, and Josie's disappearance. He smiled at Joelle, "Actually Miss Joelle, I know just the place."

He took a soft clean towel from a nearby stack and handed it to her then held out his arm for her to take. He led her back into the hotel into the never ending hallways with their soft light. He held her closer his hands wandering a bit out of habit u til they reached their destination. Javi checked and double checked the room number and when he was satisfied that he wasn't about to disturb a random guests knocked on the door.

By now Joelle was so pissed at Ethan she was glad to leave the pool. Javi agreed to take her to a suite where there was a private party going on. Joelle had no idea who's suit that was and may not have gone with her if her told her who it was. She took the fresh towel from him and wrapped it around her chest and followed him.

Back
Top Bottom