Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Initiates (IC)

While Joelle stood there and chatted with Alex she felt relieved to make a female friend since they were planning on being there for a while. "I just wish they would have told me before I packed for our trip" she rolled her eyes. I would have brought a suit from home that is a little more conservative if I would have known all they had were thongs. It's going to take me a while to get used to having my nearly bare ass exposed" she sipped her drink that was just handed to her.

Joelle forgot about Xavier who went off on her own for a swim. She chatted with Alex and explained how her husband Ethan had a writing assignment and this was the first trip he was able to take her on. It also explained how she didn't have much in the way of clothes to wear since they gave her free rein of the boutique to pick out what she wanted. "Maybe you and I can go together and you can help me pick out other clothes sometime Alex" she smiled.

Joelle's prudish response amused Xavier which was clearly revealed by the smile on his face exposing straight white teeth behind his full dark lips. Adding to his amusement was how the pretty wife took some measure of refuge in Alex's less threatening demeanor. He wondered what the prude would think if she knew that his wife was at least as eager to fuck her as he was. The thought of the two of them together began having a affect on him, fortunately he had packed rather baggy swim trunks so it wasn't too obvious.

On his way to the deep end for a dive, he spied the yoga instructor heading their way. He gave her a deliberate look, deliberate enough that she, and anyone observing, would know his interest. He was facing he bar as he turned to dive in and noticed yoga girl approaching the guy in the funny hat. 'Curious', he thought to himself. He missed hat boy's checking out his wife but it would have added significantly to his amusement. But then again, he had managed to land the yoga instructor who was pretty hot, even if she was kind of flat chested.

He dove in, and swam halfway underwater then continued with some strong but steady strokes for a few laps as the girls got better acquainted. It was easy to see he was a strong swimmer and comfortable in the water. He enjoyed going against stereotypes, being an articulate black man who liked to swim. His body was sculpted, some from the gym but much of it simply from manual labor over the years. But as he got more established he found he needed to take some effort to stay in shape and it was something he enjoyed, Alex seemed to think it was worthwhile and he hoped others did as well.

When he was done he walked out the steps on the shallow end, his body dripping with water. He returned to Alex and Joelle, stopping briefly he couldn't resist pushing the prude's buttons. "Can I borrow your towel?" He said with a confident smile, though he was pretty sure he'd be going to get his own.

Javi had a decent poker face. It was necessary for customer service. Though thankfully he could be more familiar in the majority of his interactions with resorts guests, some demanded a little more professionalism from him. All that aside though, he couldn't help but sigh and roll his eyes when Mr. Hat suggested the lighthouse and aquarium of all things. It was clear Ethan wasn't impressed either.

He watched the rest of the interactions play out, as he went about straightening up his bar once more. Xavier and Alex were quite the pair. Where Xavier had come in all show, Alex was far more subtle. But Javi had seen this game play out many times in many different ways at this point. He had no doubt Alex would love to get with Joelle for a game of dress up. In fact... Oh. He knew some couple was trying to set up a Swimwear Party. How could he have missed that. He smirked as he refilled the container of black straws on the bar. This couple obviously wasn't playing around.

Javi looked up and down the bar, satisfied with its cleanliness. Then his eyes fell on the twenty in the tip jar. Nope, not playing around at all. The bartender walked over to where Ethan was sitting, smack dab between Mr. Hat and the two women. Javi reflexively looked the women up and down, well aware of how much closer they'd gotten in such a short time, before turning to Ethan.

"Well Mr. Ethan, I know uh... Mr. Hat here," he smiled politely and nodded at Harold, whose name he had yet to catch, "gave you a few suggestions. The aquarium and lighthouse are nice if you're looking for something like that. Most of our guests aren't trying to interrupt their vacations with... learning. If you don't mind, I think I could add a few suggestions of my own." He pulled out a pair of paper place mats from behind the bar. They had a drink menu on one side but a crude map of their current island on the other. Pulling out a black marker he began making marks on the maps.

"You see there's some great beaches right on this island. This one is perfect if you're into snorkeling, but if you want any more you'd have to head out to one of the other islands. But we have some of the most beautiful beaches." Here he marked the coast with some of his own favorite beaches, and in particular... "If you're looking for a little more freedom, we have some good clothing optional beaches as well. Though I don't blame the ladies if they'd like to show off their lovely swim wear some more for a while."

He made a show of looking around, as if for eavesdroppers. "And one of my favorite places. We don't tell many guests about it, but you all seem like a fun group." His eyes briefly glanced at Mr. Hat, as if to say 'well, most of you.' Javi circled a tiny spot on the map, a cove that wasn't even visible in this vague rendition of the island. "This cove is the perfect getaway for you and a spouse. A beautiful beach, the bluest water, privacy..." he let his mind wander to his own experiences at the cove, letting the sheer bliss of the memories show. "I've never I've never heard a single person complain. Usually they go back with friends for a private little party" he paused to let everything sink in as he wrote down his name and number for good measure.

"I know it's a lot, but if you have signal you can feel free to text me, and I can just share the location."

By this point, Xavier had returned from his swim, and had clearly not learned any subtlety. Javi chuckled under his breath. He had a good feeling about the next few days.

Ethan was already regretting not wearing a swimsuit. It was sweltering outside and he didn't feel to compelled to but in on Joelle and Alexandra's conversation or talk to Harold about the menagerie of things he was going to do on the island. He felt that things like surfing and partying should holding a higher priority than looking at starfish through a pane of glass. Luckily, Javier was able to cure his boredom.

Ethan was surprised by how helpful Javier was. He also thought it was a bit odd with how forthcoming he was being. Like anyone who writes, he read a lot. He could think of at least 10 different beachside mysteries where someone was killed by being told to go to a exclusive area not many people knew about. Even though it was probably a bad idea, it was too intriguing to pass up. Worse scenario, Joelle wouldn't be the only one there that was screaming. Ethan got easily excited by anything that he may be able to write about. "Thank you..." He looked down so that he could read what Javi had written "Javier. That is very nice to know. I'd love to talk to you a bit more. I'll be back in a minute."

Ethan figured he wasn't going to feel any cooler by sitting around. He was going to go up to his room and grab his bathing suit. On the work end, he saw all he needed of the pool. It was stylish and clean, small enough to where it looked as though it was one of many at the resort, but an intricate design that was begging the patron to explore the pool. He'd have to see how late the pool was open. He'd love to bring Joelle down when there weren't as many people around. As he was walking towards the door of the hotel, he saw Kimberly. He recognized her almost immediately. When he first started out as a writer, he spent most of his time mulling over other peoples work. He had read multiple article about her. While he didn't know to much about her, he knew to be jealous of her husband. It wasn't too often that your wife had the big three; A well paying job, good looks, and the ability to make yoga look sexier than it already was. If not just because she was cute, Ethan would want to have her just because of all the possibilities that came with a body like hers. His mind wandered for second before he snapped back to reality. While Ethan wasn't much for yoga, he loved the camera work that Kimberly did. While none of it was amazing, Ethan saw a lot of value in in images when it came to his articles. While for this trip the resort had provided him with a album of stock photos to use, a lot of the time he would have to take his own. He walked on over to Kim. You're Kim Stevenson's, right I'm a huge fan of your work."

Kimberly still waited tables. A flexible schedule allowed her to schedule her streaming and filming schedule for her yoga blog around waiting tables. She was also known for her physical flexibility. Then as she made her way towards her husband, she caught roaming eyes of other men and some women on her. Made her curious, if she had a hole in her pants.

This also reminded her why she loved waiting tables. She also cleaned tables and loved the lingering looks she got when she was leaning over a table rearranging the salt and pepper shakers. What she lacked up top, she has often felt made up for with her legs and backside. She was going to greet Harold with a kiss and try to make people envy him for being her husband.

Then she heard a male voice addressing her. "Yes, that's me," Kimberly looked in the direction of the man who had just spoken to her and could see other people looking in their direction as well. She hadn't handed out any of her business cards yet so she was taken back that some random guy knew her name. "Do we know you?" she spoke on behalf of Harold as a couple. "That's my fun husband in the fabulous sunhat," she giggled while staring down her husband.

Alex chatted away happily with Joelle while Xavier made big splash in the pool, he wasn't the most graceful swimmer in the world and by the time he was finish Alex was certain everybody around the pool would have noticed the spray he was throwing up. Alex just rolled her eyes as Xavier asked for Joelle's towel as if to say 'I told you he'd be back'.

With Ethan talking to Kimberly and knowing Xavier's interest in her, maybe things might just fall into place. Just as long as Xavier was quick enough to pick up on what she was doing. "Hey babe, that invite was it open or just for us?" The question was so vague there was no way that Xavier wasn't going to give a puzzled response, which is exactly what Alex wanted. "He's got a memory of a fish, we had an invite to a special event." she explained to Joelle "Some new beachwear company wanting real people to some publicity for them in exchange for some of their products and an exclusive bar. I think it was tonight and you did say wanted to do a bit of shopping, might as well shop for free." Alex added with a grin. "Why don't you give me your room number? I'll check the invite and we can all go together." waving her hand in Ethan's direction to include him as part of the invite.

Josie stood at the front desk waiting to get the key to the room she'd be sharing with her husband, sighed as she waited for him. She was given the keys, put them in her purse as she ran her fingers through her long dark brown hair as she grew impatient, shook her head. She'd told him to leave work at work, shut off his phone but he hadn't listened to her. The brunette walked toward the elevator so she could take her bags up to the room, get ready for the party that had been advertised on the shuttle. She had photos with her in case she had to book a few gigs to keep money coming in if things didn't work out with her, her husband. The brunette knew that keeping her job as a stripper while being married was risky but she'd been doing it since she was nineteen years old, until she'd met her husband she never questioned her career choices. This was definitely a new scene for her, she was nervous because so far she didn't recognize anyone which made her even more nervous. Josie was for meeting new people, experiencing new things but she didn't know if her husband was for it since he was already ignoring her for a business call.

When Ethan got up from his stool, Joelle took the seat and started to enjoy the conversation with Alex. Right away she took a liking to the woman. Not only was she attractive, but she seemed like a genuinely nice person on the inside and Alex quickly gained her trust.

Midway through their conversation her husband got out of the pool and approached from behind and made a wise crack about borrowing her towel. Joelle turned her head to see his eyes glance from her bottom turn to her face. Joelle let out a sigh and rolled her eyes and sarcastically answered, "The pool towels are right over there" indicating the direction past Alex towards her husband.

When he eventually walked past to get one, Joelle reach behind and felt her butt to find a good portion of it was visible. She thought to get a second towel, but Xavier was near by the towels and she didn't care to deal with more of his comments. She was also starting to get used to the lack of modesty since so many other women were walking around with barely nothing on.

After Alex apologized once again for her husband behavior the conversation was steered by the bar tender towards the private beaches. Alex mentioned the swim suit party and Joelle laughed, "Sure. I'll have to ask my husband, but tentatively yes. Our room number is 203".

The conversation with Alex continued and Joelle naively asked, "Do you think that private beach is nude?"

Once Xavier knew something bothered someone, he was all the more drawn to it, making Joelle something of a Holy Grail for him. He looked to where she pointed for the towels. "Oh yes, right you are, would you like me to get you a couple more to build a proper habit out of them?" He taunted as if she were protecting her modesty like a religious nun in a habit. Alex was making good progress or so it seems, he overheard her already working on getting her room number. He paused a moment about the invite then when she went on he recalled. "I'm pretty sure we can forward the invitation to a select few." His eyes once again settled upon Joelle as if appraising her suitability for such a distinction as he stepped past them to get a towel for himself and tossed another to Joelle. "I mean, I think they will want people to wear a swim suit we can actually see, Sister Mary Virgin here might be a bit too, uptight for that."

Looking past Joelle to her husband who was now talking to Ethan he turned back to Alex. "But I definitely think some others..." He nodded towards Kimberly, obvious enough to indicate exactly who he was talking about. "...would be perfect." He knew he was scoring no points with the prude but he doubted she would be up for anything he had in mind, and if she eventually came around, her would have her on his terms, not hers.

"I think I'll leave you two to your shopping." He exclaimed as he tossed the wet towel into a bin and threw his shirt over his non-tattoo'd shoulder and headed towards the elevators. His path brought him by the front desk where he saw a familiar face. He nearly stopped in his tracks as he recognized her from the strip club. He wasn't a frequent patron, especially now that he was married again, but hers was a face, and body, one didn't soon forget. He should know better, but he couldn't resist swinging by and saying something to her. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

"Small World!" He said as if they were long lost friends, he doubted she would remember him but a girl in her line of work would have a pretty good idea of the context if a stranger greeted her. "Nice to see a local face this far from home, especially one as sexy as yours Starr." He did manage to focus on her face as he said the words, though he could feel her curves pulling on his attention. He was pretty sure Starr wasn't her real name, but it would make clear he knew her line of work well enough. Seeing that she was alone with some luggage and she didn't at least yet have a bell hop helping her he decided to take a chance. "Can I help you get this up to your room?" It was the kind of offer a proper girl shouldn't accept, but Xavier wasn't really looking for proper girls.

" Hello Sir, yes you may. My real name is Josie by the way, your welcome to use it while I'm here. I don't think I ever caught yours them few times you came to the club, I'm here with my husband but he's working. The call came in while we were on the shuttle, he ignored it but then his company called again. Anyways I'm on the second floor last room on the floor actually. Room 225, your welcome to come in have a drink but I'm sure you'd want to get back to your wife." The brunette smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, stepped into the elevator with her bags once the doors opened. She was friendly, always had been with other men even before she got married. Her line of work required her to be friendly with various male patrons, she always made some really good tips that usually bought her fancy bags shoes etc. In the few years she'd been married her husband had only taken her out a few times as if he was embarrassed or was afraid she'd run into someone she'd given a private dance to a few times, she leaned against the elevator wall as she looked down at the floor almost feeling like she was being neglected by the man that said he'd love her until his last breath.

"Josie? What a pretty name. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm Xavier, but you can call me Mr. Rollins." I say in a formal tone but hinting at a bit of humor. I stop short of saying you can call me daddy, not wanting to piss this one off quite like Joelle. "It must be some job to distract him from..." He gestured with both hands towards the exotic dancer as if suggesting her body. "I'm lucky my wife has to teach during the school year or I'd wouldn't get a damn thing done." There was more truth to his words than his tone suggested as Alex was one hell of a distraction.

He lifted her bags easily, leaving her with just her purse and room key and went with her to the elevator and ignored the disgruntled look of the bellhops. It was anyone's guess whether they were more pissed at the lost opportunity for a tip or the shape of the guest, probably a bit of both.

"My wife has found a shopping companion for a little while so I'd love a drink." He said, as the elevator door opened on the second floor. He wondered how Mr. Stripper would feel about finding him alone with his wife before they had even had a chance to rumple the bed covers themselves. 'Fuck em if he can't take a joke' he thought to himself if he didn't want her attracting other men he shouldn't have left her alone.

"Are you here for pleasure or business, or a bit of both?" He asked, her pole dancing especially vivid in his mind. He didn't know she was also a model but that wouldn't have surprised him one bit. She certainly had that 'it' factor that made men, and probably women, want to part with their money. He wondered how her husband dealt with having her in her line of work and realizing men looked at her the way they did. One more reason not to leave her alone, he was one foolish man, lucky, but foolish. "If you want, you can tell your husband I used to be your landlord, that's my business anyway." Had she been her apartment would have been as nice as Alex's, at least until her moved her out of it and into their marriage bed.

Ethan pursed his lips for a second before responding. He would get back to the fact that she just referred to the colorful hat stand as her husband. "I was actually just talking to your husband a second ago before I saw you. I used to write articles for Healthy Habits a few years back and your name came up more than a few times in the office. I'm actually here to write an article about Palos Key." He couldn't help but feel like he was losing steam as he was talking. The information that someone as hot and well known was married to everyone's least favorite Oxford professor left Ethan perplexed. He started off thinking "It's perfectly normal and your being narrow minded." That quickly shifted to "He's probably the next Keith Raniere and she's part of his cult." Ethan wasn't ready to make any final judgements. "If you were up for it, I was wondering if you'd be willing to talk about what you do for photo and video editing. I usually take my own editorial pictures, but your work has always looks so vibrant."

Before he could continue, Alex had motioned for him to come over. "No need to ask. It sounds like fun." He waited a little bit until he knew Xavier was gone. At first he thought he was just a bit bold, but it seemed like it was more than just that. He didn't seem to think before he spoke. Ethan gave Alex a quizzical look. "Just out of curiosity, what made you go out with a perverted old man like Xavier? It doesn't seem like you do anything but apologize for him."

"Josie? What a pretty name. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm Xavier, but you can call me Mr. Rollins." I say in a formal tone but hinting at a bit of humor. I stop short of saying you can call me daddy, not wanting to piss this one off quite like Joelle. "It must be some job to distract him from..." He gestured with both hands towards the exotic dancer as if suggesting her body. "I'm lucky my wife has to teach during the school year or I'd wouldn't get a damn thing done." There was more truth to his words than his tone suggested as Alex was one hell of a distraction.

He lifted her bags easily, leaving her with just her purse and room key and went with her to the elevator and ignored the disgruntled look of the bellhops. It was anyone's guess whether they were more pissed at the lost opportunity for a tip or the shape of the guest, probably a bit of both.

"My wife has found a shopping companion for a little while so I'd love a drink." He said, as the elevator door opened on the second floor. He wondered how Mr. Stripper would feel about finding him alone with his wife before they had even had a chance to rumple the bed covers themselves. 'Fuck em if he can't take a joke' he thought to himself if he didn't want her attracting other men he shouldn't have left her alone.

"Are you here for pleasure or business, or a bit of both?" He asked, her pole dancing especially vivid in his mind. He didn't know she was also a model but that wouldn't have surprised him one bit. She certainly had that 'it' factor that made men, and probably women, want to part with their money. He wondered how her husband dealt with having her in her line of work and realizing men looked at her the way they did. One more reason not to leave her alone, he was one foolish man, lucky, but foolish. "If you want, you can tell your husband I used to be your landlord, that's my business anyway." Had she been her apartment would have been as nice as Alex's, at least until her moved her out of it and into their marriage bed.
" It's really Josephine but I prefer Josie, thanks for coming up to my room with me Mr. Rollins." She smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair, fished the room keys out of her purse. Sliding one of them into the door she heard it click when she pulled it out she walked in, held the door open so he wouldn't get locked out. "So what can I get you from the mini bar? There's scotch some ice apparently, various little cocktails in the fridge. I try not to drink when I'm not working cause alcohol can lead to things I probably shouldn't do being married, all that. So Mr. Rollins I'm supposed to lie to my husband when he comes up after he's done with his call, tell him your my landlord? I mean it's a reasonable excuse or lie. But come on You know I'm good at making men feel good when their wives won't." Josie was being honest she didn't drink as much as she did when she was working cause guy's were always buying her drinks once her sets were over, she'd seen her fair share of hotel rooms after having to much to drink. It amused her that she was never exposed or caught by her husband because she'd been known to sleep around when she was working because her schedule was chaotic at best, she had managed to get time off for the trip but her work never truly ended she was always willing to bring a man or woman pleasure if she felt they'd been neglected by their spouse or spouses.

"It is indeed my pleasure Josie." He found her frankness refreshing, wondering if it simply her personality or something that goes with the business that she was in. Xavier was not really that eager for a drink but didn't want to decline the invitation. Caught a little off guard by her comment about lying but that is exactly what he suggested. It had been meant as a convenience for her but he could see her point. "Sometimes a little white lie can be kinder than the truth, but you should tell your husband what you please, I just didn't want it to be awkward for either of you." He had never spoken to her at the club and almost immediately decided he liked her for more than just her body and dance skills. She was a formidable young woman.

"As long as we are being honest, I don't really need a drink, I just didn't want to decline your invitation. You, well not you specifically but someone like you and your husband, are we why Alex and I are down here. To meet other couples and, enjoy ourselves. I'm blessed with a wife that knows exactly how to make me feel good, but for the next two weeks, we want to share that with some others." Xavier was more than happy to face honesty with honesty and his eyes met hers as he waited for her to digest just what he was suggesting. He had no idea why Josie and her husband were here but if she were open to the idea, she would be perfect. But her comment made him think maybe this was a working vacation for her. He was definitely interested, but he wasn't the type of guy to pay for sex either.

He thought about the swim wear party and would love to see her there. "My wife and I are going to attend a swimwear party tonight, I'd love to see you and your husband there. Maybe I can forward you an invitation?" He set her bags out on the bed and there was a brief moment of what to do next as there was still no husband and neither of them were drinking. "I am happy to keep you company until your husband shows up though." He figured this was her opportunity to show him the door if she wanted to, but if she didn't things might well get interesting.

" That sounds like a wonderful idea, He should be coming soon I'd hope I mean we came together. However he tends to put his work before me, my needs if you catch my drift. I met him at a party I was commissioned to perform at, I was maybe twenty twenty two at the time. My husband is a little bit older then me, I'll openly admit I have some daddy issues cause my father was never around while I was growing up. I also don't like to be lonely, I'm glad your keeping me company while he's still working." Josie chewed on her lower lip as she sat down in the chair across from the bed trying her best to sit lady like, she did have some more modest clothing but she had been told to wear a bathing suit. She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, ran her tongue along the edge of her lower lip. The brunette was anxious because she didn't know where her husband was in the resort, she stared down at her rings as she fidgeted with them knowing she'd have to take them off when she went to the swim party. She was used to it because she never wore her rings when she was at work due to the fact that it raised a lot of questions.

Xavier responded with a smile as Josie reacted positively to the idea of the party, she would certainly liven it up. He still found it hard to believe that she would be left alone by her husband on vacation. But it was his luck that she was alone and he got to spend some time with her. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke of daddy issues. His heart went out to her, though it didn't diminish his feelings of lust for her.

"Once again it is my pleasure." He moved closer to her as she sat and he remained standing. "I am old enough to be your daddy." He said as if the thought may not have occurred to her. He bent down and teased a few more stray strands of hair behind her ear. He then ran his fingers beneath her lower lip. "You shouldn't chew on your lip like that, it's a tell, you'll lose your shirt in poker." He kidded her as he stood straight again and thought about the many other ways she was likely to lose her top this week.

"I dunno but we could always make it a nude beach if you wanted." Alex raised her eyebrows and smiled as she answered Joelle, making it clear that she wasn't entirely serious but if Joelle wanted to let everything hang out then why not make it easy for her?

Ethan wasn't the first one to ask her the "why are you with that guy?" question, including her parents although the reasons each of them asked were slightly different. "I know he comes off as an asshole at times but underneath it he's a real teddy bear. He's got a lot of mental armour, he knows how he looks and how people expect someone who looks like him to act, so he leans into it an pushes people's buttons. Once you get past that mental armour he is a really sweet and thoughtful guy." she paused for a second as she watched her husband disappear into the hotel "There's a friend of his who comes round pretty often, every time he turns up Xavier busts his balls about something and you are thinking why are these two friends? Then 6 months ago the guy lost his house in a fire, the next day Xavier moved him into an apartment with his family, he'd bought toys for kids. Anything he needed until he got back on his feet. So yeah, he's an asshole but he's a really nice asshole."

Alex's eyes darted across to the couple at the bar "Is that Kimberly Stevenson? I follow her channel, occasionally. I don't suppose you could ask her to join us this evening? I mean she's gonna look really cute in a bikini and maybe they'll throw in a few more things if there's an influencer there?" Alex knew she sounded like a bit of a fangirl but if it meant she could get Ethan to do her work for her, she could live with it.

Xavier responded with a smile as Josie reacted positively to the idea of the party, she would certainly liven it up. He still found it hard to believe that she would be left alone by her husband on vacation. But it was his luck that she was alone and he got to spend some time with her. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke of daddy issues. His heart went out to her, though it didn't diminish his feelings of lust for her.

"Once again it is my pleasure." He moved closer to her as she sat and he remained standing. "I am old enough to be your daddy." He said as if the thought may not have occurred to her. He bent down and teased a few more stray strands of hair behind her ear. He then ran his fingers beneath her lower lip. "You shouldn't chew on your lip like that, it's a tell, you'll lose your shirt in poker." He kidded her as he stood straight again and thought about the many other ways she was likely to lose her top this week.
"Sir I mean Mr. Rollins I don't know what to say Um." Josie was at a loss for words, couldn't find anything to say right now but the way his thumb touched her lower lip sent shivers up her spine. She was very nervous about the swim party mainly cause she'd be meeting his wife, if he introduced her to his wife that would definitely be an interesting conversation. The brunette loved to entertain older men, woman but mostly older men. She hadn't said anything to her husband but she if they were gonna start family this vacation would be absolutely perfect, the fact her husband was working when he should be spending time with her still upset her. The brunette would give up her job as a stripper if she got pregnant because she wouldn't want to dance then due to her own self esteem.

"You don't have to say anything to your Daddy. Just know that a pretty girl like you should never feel lonely." He could practically taste her nervousness, such a contrast to her confident stage presence and even her more public persona. Both were highly arousing but seeing her this vulnerable and needy behind closed doors put her at the very top of his invite list. He could only hope Alex would find her as appealing but he was confident she would.

A pity her husband didn't see how needy she was and step in to fill that need for her. Xavier didn't wish anything bad for Josie in the marital department, but clearly she wasn't getting all she needed from her marriage. Perhaps her husband needed a sharp kick in the ass to step up.

"I'd like for you to come tonight, I hope your husband comes with you, but you are welcome to come alone if need be. I guarantee you won't be lonely."

"I'll be there don't worry Mr. Rollins, I'm sure my husband will be there as well least I'd hope so. I don't mean to keep you from your wife, she's probably wondering where you are right now as we speak." Josie had to admit hearing she didn't have to say anything around him, she just leaned into his hand with a soft smile. Of course she'd have to let her husband in if he ever came up to the room cause she had both keys on her, she'd have to put them back in her purse if she was going to attend the swim party. She was usually very bubbly, very friendly but being alone in public like this just didn't sit well with her. The brunette had noticed her husband growing distant the last few months, she didn't seem to think that her job was making him uncomfortable. She paraded herself around in skimpy outfits, performed on stage for men in their twenties to men in their forties fifties etc but it never occurred to her that maybe she needed to give up dancing if she wanted to keep her husband.

When Xavier made his rude comment to Joelle, she almost threw her drink in his face. "What an ass hole" she thought to herself. luckily his wife Alex calmed things down as he left the area and Joelle just kicked the towel he threw at her under the bar behind her.

When Alex cracked her joke about making the beach destination a nude beach, Joelle wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not. "Oh no......not me......I'm not into that. I'm having a hard enough time getting used to wearing this suit" she chucked in all honesty.

Then Alex nodded towards Joelle's right and asked if that was Kimberly Stevenson, "Yeah I think it is". Right away Joelle felt a little jealous as she always saw her husband glued to the TV when Kimberly was on. Since Ethan was in ear shot of the conversation, Joelle didn't have to ask if he wanted to go to the swimsuit party. Of course he wanted to go. What man wouldn't.

"Alex what do you mean by she'll look cute in a bikini? Tell me more about the party. Are we supposed to model the swimsuits or something? Gee I don't know I'm no model". Joelle picked up her drink and took a big sip and saw a couple of men walk past her from behind. she reached back and felt her butt was still exposed and she almost picked the towel up that Xavier threw at her to cover up, but there was no way she was going to do anything he suggested to her. After the men were several feet past her she saw them chatting and both their heads turned back to look at her face. Joelle's blush turned into a cute smile as she tried to ignore their glances.

It was clear he had Ethan's attention, hitting all the good spots. Though obviously he had other things on his mind as well. Javi nodded as Ethan went off, he supposed to the rest room? Too bad he immediately got sidetracked by a woman. So Xavier wasn't the only husband with wandering eyes... and other things.

She looked familiar enough though Javi couldn't place her. Then Xavier and Alex finally dropped the bomb and confirmed what he'd come to suspect. Yes, the couple was taking advantage of the resort's more interesting services. He grinned to himself as he went about pouring out a glass of ice water for everyone present. It seemed that for now everyone was satisfied with their drinks.

The women chatted some more while Javi poured himself out a plain soda water and dropped a lime in it. He couldn't help but overhear Joelle's comment and leaned on the bar to join their conversation.

"I don't know, miss... Joelle? With all due respect, you may not be a model but you well that swimsuit well." He grinned. "If you're unconvinced maybe you can wait around a bit and we count how many heads turn as they walk by." He took a sip of his drink and added, "The resort encourages its guests and even some of its employees to follow a wise ancient adage... If you got it, flaunt it."

Harold sort of just sat back taking it all in... mesmerized by not only the couples themselves but the various topics being discussed doing what he normally does and blend into the background. Then he happened to turn to see his beautiful wife Kimberly had made an appearance and seemed to be complimenting him on his hat to the gentleman that she was talking to.

Slowly Harold got up and headed her way, "Kimberly, darling... where have you been? I've missed you and been waiting here all afternoon." As he approached he looked at the fellow giving him a friendly smile, "it's Ethan, right?" He asked wanting to be sure being so bad at connecting names and faces... trying his best to be more sociable just like Kimberly is always encouraging him to be, "Hello again... I see you've met my beautiful wife and better half, Kimberly already."

Kimberly smiled when the man who had asked her name mentioned having spoken to Harold. "Healthy Habits?" she questioned herself and him in soft tone. She remembers letting the editor touch her a little longer than normal when they had met in his office to review the article prior to publication. A lingering hug wasn't being unfaithful to Harold.

"We're here for a belated honeymoon, but I do love talking about my blog content and video editing," Kimberly replied. Then she heard some of the nearby conversations and specially liked the swim suit on the woman with the dark long hair. Then she made the connection that Ethan and her were a couple. "Oh, hey honey, this man was just hitting on me!" Kimberly said in gist adding a laugh. "Ethan is a nice name," she said to Ethan. "Give him our business cards, I need to speak to a woman about getting a new swim suit," she asked Harold to get out couple of their respective business cards.

Then approaching Ethan's wife, she smiled and looked her up and then down. "Where did you get that sexy swim suit and did someone say pool party tonight?" Kimberly was lot more sociable and outgoing than Harold. She and the other woman (Alex) also looked like they were into yoga from her prospective at-least.

Harold gave his wife a look of surprise when Kimberly casually and he thought jokingly informed him that the man Ethan that she had been speaking had been hitting on her, "oh really, darling... sounds like you've been having a good time. Great! That's what we're here for after all." He smirked.

No matter if Kimberly's comment had been serious... or if she was just joking... either way Harold hoped his response would be taken as a sign of encouragement to both his wife and to Ethan that he enjoyed the idea of men being attracted to... and hitting on his lovely wife.

As Kimberly hurriedly rushed off to speak to a woman about a new swimming suit Harold reached into his pocket and pulled out both his and his wife's business cards. But then he quickly turned over Kimberly's business card and hastily scrawled something on the back of the card before he handed both of them to Ethan. "That's my wife's private phone number as well as our room number on the back of her card. So if you ever want to do more than hit on my wife do feel free to give her a call." Harold knew he was being rather forward but after an afternoon of White Russians, he was starting to feel a bit footloose and fancy-free. Then he thought to himself, what the hell, they're on vacation. They'd probably never run into these people again so he figured he'd give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom