Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

It was. I figured that it would be fine if others wanted to join down the line.
It matters little to me which way it goes but if you are going to have the IC in the open section, you should ask a moderator if they can move the request, OOC, and character threads as well. Otherwise we aren't following the site rules and it will be confusing to new players who want to add characters later.

In the interest thread, it was mentioned that months after first meeting at the resort, the couples bump into each other again. What about already having met and bumping into someone at the resort? MC's husband is CPA and MC teaches yoga online so it's realistic that one of his clients could be at the resort and one of her fans could be at the resort. Just tossing that out there.

That's good. If you want it to be a NPC then you can just write in a character or if you want it to be another player just talk to them about it. I would prefer if the relationships weren't extremely complicated at this point so that we can build towards characters getting closer, but that should be fine.

@BikiniLovingM I had proposed a scene to another player but there was some question as to whether you wanted everyone to start on the shuttle bus and arrive together?

@BikiniLovingM I had proposed a scene to another player but there was some question as to whether you wanted everyone to start on the shuttle bus and arrive together?
I put it in the other thread, but it doesn't matter too much. If you want your characters to be there, its fine, but you can come up with anything you'd like.

Hmm looks like this is taking off. Seems fun. Assuming it doesn't throw off the "balance" too much, I'll see if I can't toss an employee character into the ring. Once I've caught up on my posts...

I hope we keep a pretty equal number of men and women characters. As extremely unbalanced one way or other can throw us off from the swinging/swapping angle.

I think they mean if you can edit the first post of the OOC to include links to both the IC and Character Threads. For convenience

Looks good to me.

Posted my character. Again, don't wanna throw off the balance so just lemme know if I need to back out for a while

Okay everyone. My first post is up. I generally don't write more than three paragraphs and I hope that most of you don't write long multi paragraph post. IMHO if they are too long it gets boring and it will tame me a lot longer to respond. I'm looking forward to playing with you all.

Posted.

I took a few liberties and included just some unimportant background characters who will likely never be mention again lol.

My status is up in the air until I hear back from my partner in the game.

Also, Marcus and Alexandra should pair up as boyfriend and girlfriend, if they haven't found someone to play their partners and they desire to have a partner unless we were limited to married couples only?

Also, Marcus and Alexandra should pair up as boyfriend and girlfriend, if they haven't found someone to play their partners and they desire to have a partner unless we were limited to married couples only?
I have been PMing @small package about pairing Alexandra with Xavier and I believe we are in agreement there. I should have my introductory post up some time tonight.

I tweaked Xavier a bit to accommodate being paired with Alexandra. Also have my introductory post up.

Everything so far has looked good. I'd prefer if we wait for everyone to make an introductory post before anyone makes another post, but after that you can post as much as you'd like. I know that group threads can fall apart pretty quickly, so I'll try to post once per day to keep the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom