Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LFP: 5e or PF kingmaker style game with a polyamory twist (Closed for now)

Pathfinder15

Planetoid
So, I know this isn't a very standard type of game, but I was hoping it might interest some of you.

The basic premise is that the adventurers form a polycule, a polyamorous group where every member has a romantic/sexual relationship with one or preferably more of the other party members. This unusual arrangement is frowned upon in the party's homeland, and though they are not in any danger, they do feel the need to go out and find a better life for themselves. They travel into the wilderness to carve out a home for themselves. As news of their exploits spreads, more likeminded or at least approving people arrive, wanting to live in this newly founded community, and over time a small town, and later a modest kingdom emerges, with the adventurers as their rulers.

The system would most likely be D&D 5E, as that is most known, but it could be Pathfinder if people prefer.

Though normally I don't do this, I would really like to bring a DMPC, to be part of the group, I'll probably make her a little naive and aloof so I won't spoil.

I'm hoping to find a group willing to take this on. Kinks and limits can be discussed by the group, but I'd like it if people can list, or link to, their most important ones (for this game), so I can prepare a bit more.

Just for reference, mine are below.

Kinks: Multiple partners, Double penetration, Oral sex, Incest, Twincest, impregnation.

Limits: Gore, Vore, excrement

Hopefully I can find a party on here. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
That could work. Though it was more meant I would be sent to breed. Being a purebred noble son, being used as currency to gain favours.

That could work. Though it was more meant I would be sent to breed. Being a purebred noble son, being used as currency to gain favours.
Unless we have a (former) cleric of Lloth, everyone can try to build their own character without too much problems.

I do not think that my Druid would have much control over what the House leaders did or did not, even if she is a female of noble birth...

But having an experienced 'breeder' sound convenient. ;) I am sure he was taught enough at home to not bring shame on the House by not pleasing his supposed partners.

Would he still have some say in how things are run or be one of its rulers despite this?
It depends on how helpful he is and what is his connection to the others, I think. For my own character, she is not big on keeping slaves, unless they both have fun doing it....
And if he has an useful knowledge, at least my character wouldn't have problem following his instructions or ideas either.

Honestly, I haven’t thought much on the character yet. What he can know is pretty up in the air.

Honestly, I haven’t thought much on the character yet. What he can know is pretty up in the air.
If the DM (@Pathfinder15) goes with the original idea of "They travel into the wilderness to carve out a home for themselves." then a Ranger or at least someone who knows the closest surface city/town/kingdom would be ideal.

If the DM (@Pathfinder15) goes with the original idea of "They travel into the wilderness to carve out a home for themselves." then a Ranger or at least someone who knows the closest surface city/town/kingdom would be ideal.
Yeah, that was kind of my idea. I'm still looking for a suitable location, but basically somewhere relatively remote.

Are you guys going with anime or western style art for your characters?

I was thinking this. Either sorceress or cleric of Elistraee

Sp9FjKq.jpg

Hey, is this still open for players because if so I would most certainly be interested.
At this point I'm a little hesitant as the group is already bigger than I was planning on starting with, but if its ok with you, I'll save your name and you'd be the first we ask if we take on new people.

At this point I'm a little hesitant as the group is already bigger than I was planning on starting with, but if its ok with you, I'll save your name and you'd be the first we ask if we take on new people.
Maybe you can change the topic for this thread? (I mean add closed or something?)

And we will need a Characters Thread anyway... Maybe even an OOC thread...

Hi there again, busy day!
I love how in-depth the character creation process is so far!

My last post I was wondering if I could pair a character idea with ChrisGabriel's own. Is that still on the table, Chris?

Hi there again, busy day!
I love how in-depth the character creation process is so far!

My last post I was wondering if I could pair a character idea with ChrisGabriel's own. Is that still on the table, Chris?
Yep!

Drow Druid female (tentatively futa) on this side...

We do have some drow twins (male and female), and a male drow ranger riding a huge ass spider in the House, also a human male(futa? House Slave?) at least, if I read it right..

So, I am thinking we also could do sisters, but there is always place for half-sisters or even more distant connection. After all, the House could have been big enough to have more than one noble bloodline...

Anyone want to be old enough to be a mother or father? Maybe just a little bit older, playing aunt or uncle? Or younger to play niece to someone older?

Yep!

Drow Druid female (tentatively futa) on this side...

We do have some drow twins (male and female), and a male drow ranger riding a huge ass spider in the House, also a human male(futa? House Slave?) at least, if I read it right..

So, I am thinking we also could do sisters, but there is always place for half-sisters or even more distant connection. After all, the House could have been big enough to have more than one noble bloodline...

Anyone want to be old enough to be a mother or father? Maybe just a little bit older, playing aunt or uncle? Or younger to play niece to someone older?
I really don't know. I'm guessing the oldest female would likely be in charge so if someone wants to be mother or aunt..., but I kinda like the idea of having sisters.

Back
Top Bottom