Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LFP: 5e or PF kingmaker style game with a polyamory twist (Closed for now)

Pathfinder15

Planetoid
So, I know this isn't a very standard type of game, but I was hoping it might interest some of you.

The basic premise is that the adventurers form a polycule, a polyamorous group where every member has a romantic/sexual relationship with one or preferably more of the other party members. This unusual arrangement is frowned upon in the party's homeland, and though they are not in any danger, they do feel the need to go out and find a better life for themselves. They travel into the wilderness to carve out a home for themselves. As news of their exploits spreads, more likeminded or at least approving people arrive, wanting to live in this newly founded community, and over time a small town, and later a modest kingdom emerges, with the adventurers as their rulers.

The system would most likely be D&D 5E, as that is most known, but it could be Pathfinder if people prefer.

Though normally I don't do this, I would really like to bring a DMPC, to be part of the group, I'll probably make her a little naive and aloof so I won't spoil.

I'm hoping to find a group willing to take this on. Kinks and limits can be discussed by the group, but I'd like it if people can list, or link to, their most important ones (for this game), so I can prepare a bit more.

Just for reference, mine are below.

Kinks: Multiple partners, Double penetration, Oral sex, Incest, Twincest, impregnation.

Limits: Gore, Vore, excrement

Hopefully I can find a party on here. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Wanted to say that I’m interested, but I’m more geared for 5e.

I am interested... if it is fantasy, then 5e is kind of easier on the rules, but I can work with Pathfinder too.
Usually I play females (from young to middle age), but I can play futa (penis and vagina, no obvious balls) too.
(Or maybe even a male, if he gets cursed/changed into a female, even if for not forever, but at least repeatedly.)

Would be happy to be someone's twin or step-sister (brother?).

Thinking about a Drow-elf character, but could be persuaded to be half-elf (or Aasimar, maybe Tiefling, seeing that they are also a half- kind of races with possible human or elf parent)
(Or Catfolk if we play Pathfinder...)

For class, I am kind of interested to maybe try a Bard? But could always go with a Rogue. (But always happy to play someone with an animal companion - or be a druid - if nobody is too much against bestiality...)

I like the idea of this. Wouldn't mind playing a Drow either obviously. Not too fussed about the system, but it seems 5e is the favourite so far.

I was thinking of a hexblade (Melee Warlock) for 5e, unless we're really low on martial.

So maybe a half-drow druid, who has a half (or step) brother(?) who is full drow, and a non-drow female(?) family member (half or step-sister?)...

Or we can always try playing a drow family who are first generation on the surface trying to live among the people, but their drow culture and outlook makes them an outcast - and pull closer together...
They could be even a drow House's remains, trying their hand on the surface while being in danger of killed in the Underdark. And not for their closeness to each other.
I do think that Elistrae would help them...

I am thinking mature, noble drows, without the light weakness (after 1360s DR). Drow equipment of course falling to pieces with time on the surface and after touched with the sun...

So maybe a half-drow druid, who has a half (or step) brother(?) who is full drow, and a non-drow female(?) family member (half or step-sister?)...

Or we can always try playing a drow family who are first generation on the surface trying to live among the people, but their drow culture and outlook makes them an outcast - and pull closer together...
They could be even a drow House's remains, trying their hand on the surface while being in danger of killed in the Underdark. And not for their closeness to each other.
I do think that Elistrae would help them...
Love these ideas. Also just imagine the freak outs it would cause if a group of drow started a new nation on the surface. Especialy a nation eschewing conventional mores.

I think that if there would be others with not this 'powerful' drow characters, they could be a little higher in level or/and have better equipment when we start... Depending on the DM, of course...

I'll likely be half Drow myself. I don't think Full Drow in 5e are more powerful, but that is indeed something for the DM to look at.

I'll likely be half Drow myself. I don't think Full Drow in 5e are more powerful, but that is indeed something for the DM to look at.
Not if you go with just the usual players handbook, but real Drow are special if they are the Forgotten Realms (and Monster Manual) kind, with the extra 'skills and powers' that I linked...
To tell the truth, without those I am not really interested in just playing a dark skinned elf either.

Sorry, wasn't able to respond until now. I don't mind the powers as much, but once per day for every decade means we'd start with a dozen uses a day. Might wanna bring that down just a bit. Perhaps once for every quarter-century lived? That would put it at about 4-5 uses per day.

Oh this seems fun. I'm definitely interested though I've tried making a pathfinder char and my ADD acted up and I just couldn't do it b/c of information overload so I prefer 5e. As for classes and race, I'm pretty open on that front. Though if I get in I will more than likely play a male character.

Upon reading the drow comments, I actually have a char in mind that I have created a while back. A Rogue/Warlock, but I can change that up. Want others to chose their classes first.

Sorry, wasn't able to respond until now. I don't mind the powers as much, but once per day for every decade means we'd start with a dozen uses a day. Might wanna bring that down just a bit. Perhaps once for every quarter-century lived? That would put it at about 4-5 uses per day.
That is one extra use per decade AFTER reaching full adulthood. Characters at low level wouldn't be too old. And they wouldn't be aging that fast either. :)
We could reach a compromise about ages and levels...

That is one extra use per decade AFTER reaching full adulthood. Characters at low level wouldn't be too old. And they wouldn't be aging that fast either. :)
We could reach a compromise about ages and levels...
Oh, misread that. Yeah that makes sense. I was thinking level 3 to start, Could do level 1, but I find those first two levels go really quick anyway.

For my character - if I go with the drow elf druid - I am thinking she was taught by some druids of the House who belonged to the Circle of the Land (Underdark). For her, Circle of the Moon (because Elistrae?) is a possible choice. I wonder if she could/should change the first to the second, or if she could onlychange the Land type?

So, if everyone is still interested, then we could do the Drow elf sisters(?) with two House males setup? Not sure about @Raku or the DM's PC, but if they both bring females, I can/could go with a herm(futa) character. A 'true' balance seeker. :D

Oh, misread that. Yeah that makes sense. I was thinking level 3 to start, Could do level 1, but I find those first two levels go really quick anyway.
Lvl 3 start is usually a good start imo. Gets everyone to their subclasses. What are you thinking for stats? Rolled, Point-Buy, or Standard Array?

For my character - if I go with the drow elf druid - I am thinking she was taught by some druids of the House who belonged to the Circle of the Land (Underdark). For her, Circle of the Moon (because Elistrae?) is a possible choice. I wonder if she could/should change the first to the second, or if she could onlychange the Land type?

So, if everyone is still interested, then we could do the Drow elf sisters(?) with two House males setup? Not sure about @Raku or the DM's PC, but if they both bring females, I can/could go with a herm(futa) character. A 'true' balance seeker. :D
Lol Such a Noble sacrifice to go the herm(futa) route. I salute you o7. lol

I like Circle of the Moon so you could Wild Shape into spiders. Would be pretty fitting honestly, but Circle of the Land is cool tool. Just wanted to say that turning into Spiders would be cool for a Moon Druid Drow. Fits very thematically.

Circle of the Land (Underdark) could also become spider... just smaller ones. But Spiders is Lloth, and I am not sure we want to play a Lloth follower group. As we go for the Surface, turning to Elistrae is more obvious - even if the House venered Lloth before.

And then she would never want to turn into aspider, fearing she would be stuck like that or halfway because Lloth cursing her leaving the faith...

Well maybe the journey is a slow transition to Elistrae? Afterall wouldn't our chars only know of Lloth our whole lives down there? We would have to like reprogram what we were taught ya know? Seeing that Lloth's ways weren't good. That there are better ways.

I was honestly thinking of going with a human male or Herm if allowed. Never really done a drow before

I was thinking of being one of the sisters indeed. Just discussed the idea of Aellon being my twin. As a male born to a matriarch he would normally get sent to another house when reaching adulthood, but our house got destroyed before that. Does that sound ok to everyone?

I think that the sending to another house to learn depends on what his class would be. It could be that he was sent to an Academy for fighters or mages in the city... Or even to an Assassin school/guild...

If out house was just a smaller one, it is very possible that they did not had almost any class' training in-house, they had to happen outside, in connection with with an institute or another House (preferably friendly or at least neutral).

Back
Top Bottom