Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kolath] When a Student loves a Teacher [LunarDysis]

He didnâ??t stop his ministrations on her clit and pussy feeling her walls tighten, he knew what that meant. He gently slipped a second finger into her still being very gentle with her but needing to get her used to a slightly larger opening since his cock was thicker than his two fingers. He nipped and sucked hard on her clit wanting to drive her over that last edge into orgasm.

She groaned as her walls were once more stretched by his two fingers and she bit her bottom lip though she knew it was coming and her back arched, leaning back as her hands grasped the sheets beneath her and she cried out, moaning out in ecstasy as she came, her juices squirting out and into his mouth, down her thighs and onto the bed a little bit, light droplets.

He gently slipped his fingers out of her convulsing pussy and gently moved laying her down on her back as he cuddled up beside her holding her close. He kissed her neck and down her shoulder softly. â??I hope you enjoyed that my love. I know I did.â? His hand lightly brushed over her breasts and stomach smiling. â??Relax and recover babyâ?¦we can continue when you are feeling better.â?

Her back arched, meeting the mattress and she breathed in deeply, looking over to him and she smiled as she kissed his cheek softly, her arms moving to wrap around his waist and she looked up and into his eyes. She nodded her head as her forehead pressed to his and she kissed his lips softly. Slowly breaking from the kiss and she closed her eyes for a moment as she regained her breathing back somewhat before they'd start again.

He smiled wrapping his arms around her cuddling her close stroking her hair and back just loving having her in his arms. After a few moments he moved his hands down to her skirt and unzipped it quickly slipping it down her hips tossing it over with the rest of their clothes. He smiled kissing her neck, â??I may love the idea of taking you in that school skirt I want our first time to be naked with you the way we were made.â? He nuzzling into her hair cuddling her naked body to his.

She smiled and closed her eyes as she kissed his cheek and jawline softly, arching her hips up so he could get the skirt off of her and she heard it land on the floor. She moved as she kissed his lips softly, caressing his skin as she pulled him close to her and she looked into his eyes. "I'm ready." She said softly, after waiting a little bit she had regained her breath back from his recent exploring and she smiled softly.

He smiled brushing his hands over her body and moving over her. he knelt above her his hands rubbing over her sides and breasts as he leaned down kissing her deeply. His hard cock touched the entrance to her virgin pussy gently rubbing against it as he kissed down to her ear. â??Are you sure your ready love?â?

Her hands moved to rest against his sides and her fingertips pressed into his skin and she kissed his cheek and lips sotly as she nodded her head slowly. "As ready as I'll ever be." She whispered and nodded her head as her lips kissed his once more, "I love you." She whispered into his ear as she moved so her thighs pressed to his hips and her eyes closed, waiting the certain pain that would come with.

He stroked her cheeks kissing her deeply as he slowly started to push into her waiting and wanting pussy. he felt the resistance of her hymen and taking a deep breath he pressed deeper sinking all of his cock quickly into her. Stopping after finishing he pressed his forehead to hers stroking her cheek kissing her lightly. â??Iâ??m sorry that it hurt love just relax it will feel better just take all the time you need.â?

She kissed his lips back deeply though she cried out as he pushed into her, her hips arching up slightly as she gasped out. Her fingertips pressing into his back just as she felt his head press against her innocence though she bit her bottom lip. To stop her slight whimper as he broke through her and pushed in deeper. She breathed in sharply, her head back on the pillow just as their foreheads pressed together and she kissed his lips. She nodded her head a bit quickly and she breathed in shallow breaths as she tried her best to relax and get use to the feeling of him inside of her.

Ralph sighed nuzzling in close kissing her back deeply his hands lightly rubbing over her sides and down over her hips and legs. He knew she must be going through a lot right now. He kissed her neck finding that even though he hurt her he was okay with it because he knew that they were meant to be, that they would be together for life. He kissed her again smiling and just sighing moving a little inside her just gentle movements stopping if they seemed to hurt her.

"A-ah.." She gasped as he moved slightly inside of her, it hurt but she bit her bottom lip to stop her small whimpering. She didn't want to ruin the moment because she hurt a bit, though she knew that with each movement she'd get use to him and she groaned lightly up into his mouth and she kissed his lips back softly. "I love you." She whispered, her fingers caressing his cheek and neck. "I..I'm ready." She whispered and groaned out lightly and she swallowed, she knew that his thrusts would soon make it better.

He kissed down to her neck then back to her ear whispering words of love to her, as he started to slowly thrust in and out of her. his thrusts were gentle and slow pulling nearly all the way out to his tip before pushing slowly back into her warm inviting pussy. his hands rubbed over her sides and legs as he pulled his head back looking into her eyes before kissing her deeply. â??I love you Joicee.â?

She breathed in lightly and her eyes closed and she smiled as she leaned up and kissed his lips back deeply. "I love you too, Ralph." She smiled and groaned out lightly up to him, her hand grasping his sides and she swallowed. Her breathing slowly growing heavier, more ragged with each slow thrust into her. Her eyes staying closed and she slowly pulled from his lips as she kissed his chin and jawline before moving to his neck and she smiled. Her hips slowly moving lightly against his, trying her best to at least make it better for the both of them. Not sure how to exactly thrust her hips though she tried it up against his own so their hips slowly collided with a light smack that was almost barely audible.

He groaned moving his own lips down to her neck as his thrusts continued to increase speed. His hands slipped around her waist causing her back to arch and allow him a deeper penetration. He groaned their hips smacking together a little louder now. His hands rubbed over the small of her back. Leaning back he held her hips in his hands looking down at her seeing she was well ready and started to thrust into her hard and deep.

Her back arched as his arm had wrapped around her waist. Her thighs pressing to his hips and she groaned out up to him and she breathed in deeply as her hands grasped at his back and she gave a soft cry out. This time not in pain but pleasure as his thrusts got harder and deeper into her. Feeling them increase and she panted, "Ah..I love you." She groaned softly, kissing his neck and shoulder back and she held him close. Her dreams were coming true, hoping and praying he felt the same and hoping and praying once more that one day they'd make love. Her eyes watering slightly as she was happy and she leaned up,kissing his lips.

He panted hard as he started to increase his thrusts even more matching them to the sound of her breath. His hands pulled her hips back against his thrusts as he pushed deep inside her. groaning he leaned down kissing her deeply again, â??I love you too Joicee I love you so very much.â? he kissed her again their breathes mixing in the space between their lips.

She moaned up to him, into his mouth against his own soft lips. Joicee swallowed and breathed out as both their breathing grew heavy, her hips arching up and bucking slightly up against his, meeting his every thrust as he pushed in deeper into her. Her walls growing tighter for him as her hands moved to rest on his upper back. Between his shoulder blades, feeling them move with each slide of his body down into hers. She smile, groaning out as she felt her back being pushed into the bed more, small beads of sweat forming upon her body whilst they continued to slowly, softly, but yet passionately make love to one another.

He groaned deeply kissing her just as passionately as his groan made it sound he was caught in the throes of. His hands came up to hers pinning them down above her head growling as he increased his thrusting taking her deeply and starting to get a little rough and faster with the passion consuming him. Panting hard he kissing down to her throat as he made love to the one woman that made him complete in all the world.

She lost her breath for a mere second as his lips came in contact with her neck, her fingers grasping down on his hand and holding his tight as he pinned hers up above her head into the mattress. Her breathing grew coarse, slow, deep yet moans continually managed to escape through her somewhat parted lips. "R-Ralph!" She gasped out, her back arching up as she felt his head hitting that certain spot, that g-spot that drove a woman to her ultimate orgasm. And it was true, his head slammed into it and she cried out lightly in pleasure as she felt her body tingling all over and she panted out. "I.. I think..I'm.." She groaned up to him, her eyes closing as her legs closed tight against his hips and she was right. She gasped out, moaning loudly, pretty sure that someone could hear her pretty much scream it out as she reached her peak. Her orgasm exploding, her juices squirting out and down her thighs against his shaft.

Ralph gasped as she wrapped herself tight around him and could feel her orgasm starting. He thrust into her a few more times as her orgasm washed over her and then he joined her. pushing deep into her once more his cock began jerking sending his seed deep into her in hot wet pussy as they finished together.

Finally after finishing his orgasm he held himself over her his hands stroking her cheeks and neck barely holding himself above her so as not to crush her. â??Mmmmm Joicee, you have no idea how deeply close to you I feel right now.â? He kissed her neck panting lightly.

Joicee gasped lightly as she felt his cock jerk inside of her, his seed spurting out and deep into her. Panting heavily below him and she smiled, her fingertips pressing into his back as she held him close to her and her eyes closed for a mere moment. Though after a second she looked up and into his eyes and she smiled, slowly trying to catch her breath with him and she nodded her head, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

"I know.. me too." She said and she knew she had found the one, she knew he was the one for her but she had no clue earlier if he thought the same. Though her eyes were bright with happiness and love as her hands moved up, tracing his jaw and lips softly.

His breathing slowed as he started to slip out of her still semi hard. He nuzzled into her neck and then laid down beside her on his side as he couldnâ??t seem to stop smiling. There was something about her that was making him beyond happy and he couldnâ??t put his finger on just one thing, it was just who she was. He smiled nuzzling into her hair sighing softly. â??I have never felt so complete in my entire life Joicee.â?

Back
Top Bottom