Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surf & Sorcery [OOC] - Fantasy beach resort open to all genders, sexualities, and creatures!

It should be My last post, first section. Lauren called Sango a fat ass and tried to make a deal with her about having one boy each

Hope it's okay that I threw a character up. If you're full, no worries; just ignore my character. :) I'll post IC when I get the go-head.

Last edited:
Okay so i almost decked mike's character in roleplay. it was going to add more context to my post. sad it didnt happen.

By the way please don't mess with overstimmed mind right now. It's been fucking four days of this stuff and It's fucking really making me mad and antsy. Other stuff on another places is happening too. One thing straight right now. I do not let sadists any where near me. So might want to roleplay with someone else or write a spin off of this rp. But I am claiming my zone now. I will not read any fucked up shit.

Wow, I had no idea things were so lively. Freaking thing didn't see fit to send me the alerts past a certain point. Right then, character thread.

And BTW, yes Jon knew they were "on the prowl" and yes, he was offering to join in their fun if they would let him take the poor blue dude on a quick tour, if that's what it would take to get them to back off a bit.

Spike does not really share, he's got that hoarder nature that dragons are so well known for. Skylar the same, though she just had a hoard of unique dildo's and sex movies that you can't find anywhere else.
Which the collection is open to rent for those who have paid the membership fees at the Spa, I should be responding tomorrow morning as its been a busy few days for me since it was my birthday this Sunday just gone

Desperado you want me to take flight somewhere else towards a different character? Is that what your hinting at? ;)

Hey I'm going to introduce another character and she's good even though in the reference it shows other wise.
Give me a dang chance here. We can make this work, desperado. :) ;)

Name: XiuLin
Desperato but you may not. So come find this oc of mine please.

Attachments

• 5a0ddbf57c3f50d5bf366cffb27d348b.jpg
    5a0ddbf57c3f50d5bf366cffb27d348b.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom