Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surf & Sorcery [OOC] - Fantasy beach resort open to all genders, sexualities, and creatures!

It basically give patrons full access to everything in the Spa including the pleasure zone where all your sexual desire and dreams come true.
All drinks and snacks are free as well as they are included in the price, you also get the ability to request other services as well such as outfits, makeup and everything else.
You can also have private seasons with the workers in the pleasure zone.

Yes, Kindness. If you are sure, I shall grant you gold membership. Only 3 gold membership remain.

Oh, interesting! Well, I don't think it would make sense for Autumn to start with one or anything since she's brand new to the island, but if someone wanted to give one to her or something then I'm sure she'd use it~ Up to you guys.

Ooh, sounds nice~ She might be a little too shy to just go to a place like that on her own, but maybe she would if it were recommended to her or something.

For Cynder, a demon of Wrath. She's not happy that he just immediately ran off when she already had him at her fingertips, though she probably would do a three way without a care in the world anyway.

Oh yeah, I wasn't sure if I should change my reply there :p I'm fine with letting Cynder have him if that makes more sense! Up to you guys :)

Autumn can just quietly wander off while they're wrestling in the sand :p

I honestly don't mind, at best, Cynder won't kill him for fucking off straight away, at worst, he'll need a cast on his cock for a few weeks when she shatter it.

(ok but consider maybe i don't want him to fuck Cynder... part of why I had him run off in the first place)
I know, I'm just saying from Cynder perspective, she though she had him. She's just a lot more prone to anger then anyone else, I won't hurt someone else character without their permission unless it's an actual battle.

So anyone interested in interacting with my characters. I know I still need to write an In Character post.

I still need to introduce Spike into the rp and he'd certainly be more intrested in other dragons, so I could have him meet Mistress or the dragon twins if you like. But you can also do that if you like

I know, I'm just saying from Cynder perspective, she though she had him. She's just a lot more prone to anger then anyone else, I won't hurt someone else character without their permission unless it's an actual battle.

I still need to introduce Spike into the rp and he'd certainly be more intrested in other dragons, so I could have him meet Mistress or the dragon twins if you like. But you can also do that if you like
I am alright with that.

lol, I was so gonna have Sango be kind of shy, but she's probably gonna wind up being an ultra aggressive slut >>
maybe she just shy around dragons

Back
Top Bottom