Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh," she became embarrassed, playing shyly with her fingers, "I-I thought...maybe you would want me to pleasure you with...m-my mouth..."

"Would that make you happy? Would that make up for my rudeness?" She asked. Oh, Ludwig, you poor thing, she thought.

“You don’t need to make up for anything, lieben, but I would like it.” He said, finally getting down to his undergarments.

She removed the last of his clothing and tried her best not to shudder at the sight of his massive cock. She kept her composure as best as she could, gripping the base gently before kissing his shaft slowly up and down.

He moaned lowly and relaxed as he watched her. He didn’t know why her mood was so good again, but he was happy if she was.

She continued for a moment longer before bringing him into her mouth with a low moan, her eyes fluttering gently the more of him she took.

“F…Fuck, Aileen..~” he let out, panting as he watched. She could stay there forever and he would love it all the same.

He arched harder snd let out another loud moan. “S-Scheisse..~!! W-Wait y-you weren’t mad at me at all were you?”

His cock throbbed hard in her throat, letting out, something about this whole encounter burning into his mind. “Y..You..” his tone was heavy with lust. “M-manipulated me..~? J-just to taste me..~?”

He bit back a low moan. “Wh-What have I done to you..~? To make you desire me so..~? God, I love it..~”

He moaned louder, feeling his end crawling closer with every second. “I-I love you so much..~” he let out.

Back
Top Bottom