Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blinked slowly as she looked up at him, lost in the idea that he craved her so potently, "Do you wish to go...?"

He leaned over to her, so close that she could smell the sweet wine on his breath. “Please.” He said, his tone practically dripping with need.

She nodded and stood, raising her hand to stop the men before they could get up.
"Please, enjoy your time. The Lord and I are going to retire for the night."
"Thank you most graciously, Lady Aileen." The men bowed their heads in thanks and Aileen took Ludwig's hand gently.

He could barely keep his hands to himself, pulling her to the side any chance he got. At this point she was wondering if they would make it to the bedroom.

She was gasping and moaning with each stop, "L...Lieben...~" She moaned, tone husky, "W-We're not even there yet...~"

He let out low, needy sounds as he grabbed at her, taking in the floral scent of her hair, feeling her skin against his lips.

"I don't want to embarrass anyone who might see us...~ I want you to take me in the privacy of our bedroom...~" She said, "Where no other eyes will lay upon me but yours...~"

She glanced back and tried not to squeal with excitement, pushing open their door and hurriedly pushing it shut, a poor and very fake attempt to stop and hinder him.

He pushed the door open easily, kicking it shut behind him as he pulled her into a hard kiss, grabbing her by the wrist to keep her from leaving.

She moaned loudly and kissed back, pressing her hips against his as she relished in his strong hands around her waist.

Back
Top Bottom