Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a low noise, finally finding sleep. He usually slept nude, but it was difficult to find restful sleep with his need rubbing against the blankets.

She came into the room and stopped, eyes landing on his aching cock before registering that he was asleep, "Oh, lieben..." She whispered.

He sighed quietly, his cock throbbing harder. His dream was a blur of feelings, seeing her in all sorts of positions, and a flash memory of her pulling him into the hallway.

They were in the hall, and it was quiet and only them, and Aileen had her hands over every inch of Ludwig she possibly could.

“T-Touch me more..~~” he gasped out. She was so bold now, he just wanted to give her whatever she wanted.

He had no idea that he was talking -moaning really- in his sleep, holding onto Aileen with his pulsing cock pressed against her asscheeks.

His dream kept getting more intense, gasping and drooling against the cool stone as Aileen choked him down in the hall.

It was like it was really happening, he could feel the heat and dampness of her mouth, her to gue against his cock. It was heavenly.

He was so close to giving her every drop. “G-Gott, in the hallway~? I-I love you so much.” He grunted.

He was losing his mind, gasping and crying out as she choked him down. All the moaning and gasping was starting to get to Aileen in both the dream and reality, however.

Back
Top Bottom