Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a low noise and held her close. “If it isn’t a son this time, then we will keep trying..” he said, smiling.

She hummed happily and nodded, "Even if I never give you children again, I would be happy to have your body over me like this.."

She giggled and kissed him deeply, and Ludwig ignored the gentle nagging feeling in the back of his head, "I love you so much, Ludwig...~"

Things were tense without even really being tense. Ludwig and Aileen tried to be intimate with each other, and each time something pulled them away. It was frustrating, to say the least.

Not for lack of trying, of course. Any chance they got, they tried. It was to a point where Aileen would be the one trying to corner Ludwig.

He was talking to the head of the guard about town patrols when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. "Lieben," Aileen called, tone a bit firm, "May I have a word with you in private?"

She pressed against him, hand moving between them and hidden by her dress so she could grope him, "I need you, lieben...~ as a wife needs her husband...~"

He arched and made a low noise as he clawed at the wall. He was instantly hard, pulsing hard. “G-Gott, Aileen.” He growled out.

He kissed her and felt a shock rocket up his spine. This was bad, he was pulsing harder and harder against her hand.

Back
Top Bottom