Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rise of a Dragon Rider [ hellsangel x SnakeOfSeduction ]

Azar's eyes fluttered down at him as he demanded a good show, and she didn't hold back. It took her a few moments to work out how to bounce properly on his cock, but then she fell into the rhythm, speeding up and slowing down, teasing out the pleasure from them both. It wasn't until he joined in that her cries became louder again, gasping and shivering as he bucked up to meet her, and she certainly didn't stop there. Her hands steadied her on his chest, but that didn't stop him from almost knocking her off with his bucking.

Panting as she heard more voices, her eyes gleamed at the challenge her Dragon had presented her. He wanted to see how she'd react. But she wouldn't give in, if she wasn't bothered by his touching when fighting, then she wasn't going to let some merchants stop her from having a good time. She bounced roughly on his cock, her breasts bouncing along, as the men came from the bushes, and her orgasm came even as they set eyes upon her. She moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure, exposing her whole body to them, letting them see the way her lovers shaft was buried inside of her as she drooled all over his cock.

Logan found her body tightening up but not in fear but perhaps a sense of excitement? She did have a powerful orgasm and was flinging her chest back to let her breasts bounce in a sweaty magnificent showing. The men saw her acting so loudly and boisterously they would think that this isn't a regular lover but perhaps a woman with loose morals on the slutty side. "Wow, that's a hot beauty, a slut," they mentioned to each other as they were having some bulges in their pants for just seeing such hot sex. Azar should see in their eyes that they really want in on this action, to turn this into a gangbang if need be as they haven't touched a woman in some time during their caravan travel.

Logan gave Azar some nice thrusting to meet her while she was enjoying her orgasm. "my dear. You're feeling tightly excited here. Are you thinking other men or perhaps you just enjoy showing off how much of a man I am," he said to her as he gave her quite the finishing fuck, making her moan loudly for those humans to hear. Finally he shoved up into her pussy and creamed her insides fully. "Go on. Stand up and show off to them. Tell them which master your pussy belongs to. Add a little comparison to whose dick you prefer," he whispered to her as he wanted her to fully display her body towards them, to show off her creampied pussy and to insult them who is a better man towards her. These merchants would certainly be no match for Logan, a dragon man.

Azar somewhat hated their comments, as they called her a slut. A beauty, she would take, but she was no slut. It reminded her of the comments her ex-fiance had made with his friends, but she pushed it aside, forgetting that for now. She was much more interested in her Dragon, and his cock. Her eyes, fluttering with pleasure, roamed the faces that watched, and she wondered if they'd have the balls to approach and try and touch her. She could see that some of them were more than interested, their pants bulging.

Panting as she came down from her orgasm, she continued to rock on his cock, albeit slower now. She gasped as her Dragon pushed into her hard, making a show of her reactions, her moans and cries of need rattling through the forest before he came. His orders made her shiver, and she almost wondered if it was a test. Sliding up off his cock, on shaking legs, and cum drooled down her legs as she stepped toward them, still shivering in pleasure.

Moving closer, she licked her lips, "None o-of you can compare to my M-Master..." She moaned, moving so close they could touch her if they dared, "He's so big... my pussy is all his, a-and always will be." She purred.

The men seemed almost offended at the idea this slut is showing off her creampied pussy and telling them off that they can not hope to touch her. The man in front of her, having a pudgy belly for a merchant dared to push his hand forward to touch her breast. A loud 'crack' was made as Logan had moved quickly and grasped the man's wrist and breaking it with ease. "You heard my woman. She is all mine. None can touch her here," he said and shoved him away which the man comes rolling around in pain with his broken wrist.

"Watch closely Azar. This will be useful against men with weapons," he said as he would pinch down wrist nerves, bend some arms, kick some sensitive parts of a man's leg. His lessons crippled each man until he pushed over the last one. "Go on Azar. Incapacitate him before he has his way with you. I'll reward you well," Logan tells Azar as he wanted to see how well she can apply the lesson just now. The last man was terrified but now faced Azar. He realized she just fucked a moment ago and her legs look Shakey as she stood there and her form didn't look too intimidating despite her body sporting some muscles. It was now fuck or get killed for this man.

Last edited:
Azar stood firm as the man reached for her, and a happy, delighted grin spread across her face when her partner, her Dragon, was there in a flash, the man's hand broken within seconds. She shivered at his possessive tone, pressing a kiss to his neck as he stood before her, and she nodded, watching him take the men to pieces with ease, their bones snapping like twigs, their bodies falling like trees.

Given the chance to take down the last one, and with the idea of a prize in mind, Azar stalked toward him. Her legs were still shaking, but that didn't stop her, though the man seemed to have realised that perhaps he could get one over on her. Still, as he tried to hit her, she lashed out, slamming a fist into his stomach. As he doubled over, she kicked his knee backward with her foot, causing a sharp crack and a howl. She looked pleased with herself, and for good measure kicked him in the face when he fell to the floor.

Logan stood back and watched with ease as Azar began to take the man apart as if she was playing around. The man seemed quite shocked that Azar had such a powerful lunch and kick despite her body being smaller than he was ND soon his face was completely buried into the ground with her final kick.

"Excellent work. You will be a weapon even without a sword," he said as he came over to her and kissed her on the lips, his large tongue playing with hers in her mouth. His hand was already reaching around to clutch her ass cheeks and his cock was pressing against her belly. "I'm sure you want your prize now. Prepare yourself," he said to her.

Logan lifted Azar up in the air and turned her over in a 69 position with Azar facing upside down in his hold. Her face would meet right at his thick hard on in an upside down manner with Logan holding on to her waist, and her pussy was aimed right at Logan's face. He dived his head right against her pussy and sucked and tongued her wildly instead of starting slow. His cock was completely ready for her to suck off on,his balls and shaft there to play with. They were going to suck each other wildly in the middle of all the defeated merchants that surround them .

When he could make her cum a few times he would bring them both down in the same position to lay on their sides to continue their 69, his cock would be getting ready to burst amidst her blowjob and jerking while he enjoyed tasting her pussy

Azar panted, pleased that she could do as he'd asked. She felt only a little guilt, before she remembered what the men would have done to her if he hadn't been there, if she hadn't been able to defend herself. No, they deserved what they'd gotten. And she deserved her reward, of which she was very, very excited for.

She moaned into his lips, pressing her body right up against his, feeling his hard cock pressed against her soft belly. She nodded, eager to see what her prize was, and she squeaked slightly as he grabbed her by the ankles and twisted her into a 69 position, letting her dangle upside down. Her heart raced when she realised she was face to face with his cock, and she shivered at the feeling of his breath tickling her needy underside.

She bucked in his hold as he started to suckle on her pussy, and she started doing the same to his cock, rubbing his shaft and balls with her hands whilst she pushed him deep into her throat. She squirmed, as he drew her to new heights of pleasure, and an orgasm shook her body enough that she choked on his cock, bucking and twitching as her head spun.

Settled down on her side with him, she got back to work, feeling his throbbing cock beneath her tongue as she drooled on his shaft.

He kissed, slurped, suckled her pussy, his finger dived into her and gave her quite a finger banging. How delightful it was to see how wet she can get amidst her horny desires and wet orgasms. But soon his reward for her was forthcoming. He stopped soon after and made azar kneel on both knees. "Face me. Play with your breasts for it," Logan tells Azar as he jerked off at her face, his hard cock pouring right at her as he let her wait and enjoy the anticipation of what is going to come out. His jerking was strong that she should feel the wind f his hand motions, the heat coming out of his tip that mixed with the smell of his precum, her mouth, and sweat.

Finally her prize came as he grunted loudly, his cock shaking wildly as thick globs spat out and covered her face with his thick creamy and hot seed. It was like a little game to see how much he could shoot into her open mouth and the rest just splattered down onto her face and breasts. Soon his cock calmed down and he stood near her for Azar to jerk and suck out what's left. "Is my apprentice happy with her prize?" He said as he stroked her hair with affection and wanted to see her blissful face with such a thick cum facial on her

Orgasms powered through Azar's body as he used his mouth and fingers to please her, her arousal coating his digits and her own thighs. She panted by the time he drew her onto her knees, swaying happily as his cock hung in front of her face. Given her orders, she eagerly rubbed her hands over her breasts, taking generous handfuls and pinching her nipples with happy moans. She opened her mouth, tongue hanging out, wanting to catch his cum on her taste buds, wanting to drink everything she could.

She moaned loudly as he coated her face in cum, feeling it splattering over her skin even as she collected it on her tongue, swallowing it down with sweet gasps. Once he'd finished, she licked him clean and suckled on him a little more, before she pulled back and licked her lips, leaning into the hand that caressed her hair, nodding, "S-So happy..."

He stroked her hair and reached down to smear around his cum on her face. "Who knows. Maybe my dragon cum is good for your human skin," he said with a chuckle but who would know if it's true. He then eyed at their wagons and chuckled."come. Let's see what interesting wares they carry. I believe a hefty price is needed for seeing a lovely body like yours," Logan said and reached out to ake her hand to walk with him over to their wagons. There were fabrics and food stuffs in the wagons and sacks of gold coins too. Another held silverware and leather goods. "I think some bags of gold will cover the cost of seeing your body in it's glory. Take a few others that you might think will be useful, but don't take too much. We mustn't be greedy like those humans," he tells Azar as he would take a few sacks of gold to be used for azars future development. He enjoyed watching her 'shop' around the wagons while still covered in his drying dragonic cum on her body and from her pussy.

When she was done with what she has chosen, he would carry her in his arms to return to their mountain dwelling. He was not at all disgusted at how she is covered in his seed but he did tell her to properly bathe herself while he prepares dinner for them both. During their meal he would present her with a work form that came from the adventurer guild in town. "This here is a request to destroy a goblin dwelling not far from here. How do you feel to put what you know into practice?" He said to her. While the goblins during her trial were dead, would Azar hesitate to handle these monsters in their home turf? Logan was quite confident she would take this chance to rid the world of this evil and to start getting proper experience

Azar giggled in return, and followed him to their wagon. Allowing him to take a few sacks of gold, she selected a few things, namely a leather satchel and a sheath for a sword, which would work perfectly for her own. She didn't know what his plans were, but if she was going to walk around naked it would be easier to carry things in something at least. She took no food, not wanting to starve the men that they'd already badly injured. After all, she doubted any of them could drive the wagons, and it may be some time before someone came to help them, if anyone ever did. With that done, she trailed after her Dragon.

Curling into his arms with her prizes, she yawned. She was tired, worn out from the excitement and hard work, and she certainly didn't argue when he told her to bathe, knowing it would soothe her aches. Scrubbing herself clean, and then attending the meal, her eyes brightened when he mentioned the work. She nodded, more than willing to remove the evil of Goblins from the planet. Clearly they were bothering someone, if they wished for someone to destroy them, and remembering what their kind were like only cemented her decision, "I want to. Do... Do you think I'm ready?" She asked.

Logan came around to azar to give her another round of meat to feed her up. He can see her excitement and fear of such an unknown which pleased him. "To think about that means you have not let vanity drive you and take this seriously. You are ready for this but it shall be a form of test. Before it was a test of rebirth. Now it's a test to prove you are truly capable after all your trials and training," he said and kissed her forehead. "And I trust you will please me with your victory," he said.

Before he let her rest, he told her more about the goblins in this cave. There would be dozens of them, a few goblin mages mixed in. They would hide in the dark and used poison short weapons and they will fight dirty. "If you were a regular woman, merely exposing your breasts would give them victory. I trust you won't show such shame. Perhaps your body could be a tease to gain the advantage," he said to her. He then placed the goblin hunt quest for her to read over as with the reward it promises. "I trust you will prepare and determine how you fight. I will help you Until I see you off at their lair. A short weapon will be best for a cave battle," he said to her. A thought came to his mind if Azar would embrace her naked approach to the fight which seems to be the norm in their training so far. He would talk to Azar through in what she would need to prepare as he wanted her to complete this year and survive, to come back to his side. Their day would end with Logan pulling Azar into his embrace as they would sleep peacefully with each other in their naked hold

Last edited:
Azar nodded her head slowly. Her vanity certainly didn't drive her, it was more of her eager determination and stubbornness doing that. But to hear that he thought she was ready made her beam, hoping to prove to him that she really was worth his patience and training. She hoped to please him, beaming up as he kissed her gently on the forehead. How had she ever gotten so lucky, especially after the event that had led her to his feet?

She listened to all the information he gave, and made her mind up then. She'd go in naked, as she had through all of their training, and use that to distract the horny goblins. She'd take her daggers with her, and leave the sword behind, agreeing that a shorter weapon would be beneficial in a cave. By the time she had everything ready, tucked aside for the morning, she was exhausted, and certainly didn't complain when he cuddled her close and fell asleep, snoozing happily in his safe hold.

Morning would come around and Logan would awaken first. He found Azar cuddled up right at him and kissed her on the forehead. How he wanted to fuck her roughly in the morning but he knew she would need her physical strength to fight the goblins but he wanted to give her some morning encouragement. His fingers reach down to massage her pussy lips and pinched around her clit. How he enjoyed her bodily reaction to his touching and continued his fingering of her pussy, pushing three of his large digits into the shallow folds of her pussy. "Wake up my Azar. You'll miss your morning breakfast from me," he said to her as he purposefully moved her hand over to his large dragonic cock. With her hand moved over, his hand would move to massage one of her breasts as his fingering became rougher.

Of course he wasn't being fair as he became intense with his fingering to make her have some wet orgasms while his cock only grew larger and hotter. He brought Azar down to lean down to suck and jerk his cock and balls while he leaned over top of her while he sat down to finger her pussy like there was no tomorrow. "No fucking, my Azar. Bring my 'special protein' out as my treat, and let me reward you when you finish your work," he said to her. He wanted that drive of hers to come back to his side and he didn't want to lose her either so he gave her the motivation to fight and survive, to let her enjoy a full night of bliss when she wins.

Azar only stirred as he started to touch her, a sleepy moan leaving her lips as he fingered her, her wet folds clinging to his digits. With her hand led to his cock as her eyes fluttered open, she stroked his hard length slowly, blinking up at him, even as he played with her. She rocked her hips up against his fingers, panting. It was a wonderful way to wake up, she thought, to feel his love and want for her in pleasurable touches.

She cried out as he gave her hot, wet orgasms, her body trembling as she continued to stroke his hard cock, wanting him so desperately inside of her that it hurt. She wrapped her lips eagerly around his length as he continued to fuck her with his fingers, and she whined around his girth as he told her there would be no fucking. Still, she liked the idea of a reward, a tasty breakfast, so her mouth continued to work with her fingers, rubbing him as she suckled, moaning at the idea of a reward later also.

Her body shook and gave off plenty of wetness as he fingered her to a couple blissful endings, his own cock sprouting up in response to her efforts with her mouth and hands. As she was sucking him deeper, her hands working him faster and tighter, Logan couldn't hold back himself and he pressed azars head down and up to meet his needs, getting rougher with her until he finally burst inside her mouth with some loud grunts. Thick globs erupted with every spasm his thick meaty dick made, her hands made to try to squeeze and jack off what she can out of his length. He pulled out of her mouth so some globs could erupt out and splatter onto her beautiful face. "Thick and heavy, just the way you like it," he said to her as he kissed her amidst her creamy facial as a sign that he treats her affectionately. Their relationship is steadily growing.

He would release her to let her enjoy her bliss though he could tell from her body movements that she really wants a good fucking. "Be a good apprentice and clean up. Eat well. You can't fight goblins with shaky legs," he teased her and gave her pussy a toe tease along her pussy lips before shooing her away to clean up while he prepares a hardy breakfast of meat and eggs and some tasty pears from the forest. He would sit back to wait and watch for Azar to return to eat and speak more on her mind, while his foot grinded against her pussy before she gathered her items and weapons. "Are you ready?" He asks Azar before lifting her up as a princess and took off towards another mountain side in the forest.

Logan sets Azar down on the ground and let her prepare herself in what seems to be a gloomy cave opening. It reeks of death and bile which is the perfect habitat of goblins. "Be ready. Goblins are driven by their base desires and take what they want," Logan said as he would watch her set off. Two goblins with pathetic sticks would jump out. They laugh like hyenas and we're a third of her height. They were ugly green with plenty of pimples and sported big tubby bellies for their short and starved looking bodies. Their loinclothes barely cover the above average human sized cocks they sported under and we're instantly raging at the sight of azars nude body. They certainly seemed more bent on running to pounce on her than to stab her with their crude, weak spears.

Azar was panting by the time he pulled away, having swallowed down mouthfuls of his cum, lapping at the amount that had escaped onto her lips. She enjoyed every taste she could get, and she moaned as he coated her face in cum, her tongue stuck out to catch more. She was surprised by his kiss, but leant into it, delighting in the fact that he was unbothered by his cum on her face.

Agreeing to wash up and eat, she obeyed his shooing orders to get ready. She tidied herself up, and returned to his side to eat, her weapons waiting nearby. There was no need to don them yet, not whilst she was in his safe hands. She rocked against his teasing foot, until she was shooed away again to properly collect what she'd need. Her weapons were strapped on in their leather sheaths, daggers gleaming, and the few items she had were in the leather bag she'd taken from the merchants, but she was otherwise naked.

Letting him carry her away, she prepared herself mentally for the battle ahead, and when they landed she stood tall, ready. She nodded at his advice, and paused, before giving him a long kiss and then disappearing toward the cave opening. She flinched slightly in surprise when two goblins jumped out at her, and she drew her daggers, knowing her plan was working when she noticed their hard cocks. Since they weren't concentrating on fighting her, it was easy enough to approach them, let them try and jump her, and stab them both in the chest with a snarl.

The goblins guarding the entrance were really the simpleton type as they jumped at Azar, their spears meaning more to scare her with their disgusting and leacherous looks that human females usually scream and avert their eyes. Sadly for them, their bellies were torn apart by her daggers and spilled their foul goblin blood.

Deeper inside were lit by low quality torches on the wall which made a dim view of the path ahead of her. Three more goblins jumped out with horny gasps and holding crude daggers. They tried to attack in three different directions, trying more to grab at her breasts than trying to kill her. During the fight, a fourth would jump down from above to catch a grab of azars tit. One can say the goblin died for a feel.

Further down was a chamber to the side with faint and tired moans. There were a few captured females inside with goblins gangraping them. "Help," moaned a pregnant woman who looked like she'd birthed many already. The three goblin guards at the entrance were too horny and watching the show to notice Azar coming up on them. It was as Logan said about those with list in their brains, the rapists were too busy fucking that they tossed their weapons aside and we're completely focused on the woman in front of them but with a goblin mage casting a spell that enhances their goblin sexual prowess. She could bypass them and let these women distract this large group of goblins or she could take the chance to kill them all before continuing after rescuing these women from these goblins.

Azar didn't much care when blood splattered across her bare skin, throwing their bodies aside as she moved on. She was determined to make her Dragon proud, and to protect people from these goblins, who had likely already hurt people already. When three more came to get her, she fought back valiantly, and the fourth, who attempted to leap at her from above, managed to wrap his fingers around her breast even as she stabbed him through the chest, not at all faltering.

Her head tilted as she heard moans, sounding tired and pained, and she hurried on when she realised those weren't goblin moans. Her eyes widened to see the women in such states, and she was almost glad the goblins were distracted, as she took a moment to analyse the situation. She could continue on and leave these here for now, but she couldn't leave these people.

Taking advantage of the guards distraction, she slit the firsts throat, which drew their attention. At least she'd managed to surprise them, and take one down, but she also knew they'd soon be upon her.

The goblins were surprised at her sudden attack as a guard was slit on his throat. The other two gasped and shrieked loudly in their goblin language, their daggers loosely held as they were just jerking off with their swinging dicks. They would be easy pickings for Azar as some of the raping goblins pulled out and rushed at her with their stumbling legs, their leg muscles already worked over from their raping and their dicks swelling hard. Some of the goblins were too far in to stop as they fucked more wildly to finish to join the fight.

The goblins attacked her in a staggered formation but more rabble like as they want fresh pussy. They pounced, they charged, they lept off a wall to dive at her. Three had the audacity to try to freak her out by jerking off their hard cocks and sprayed out a stream of cum in the air to try to cover her in there seed. As they fought for their chance to knock her down, a few took sling shots and launched some stones at her head in the hopes to knock her off her feet and disorient her. The goblin mage stood back to observe first and would launch a fireball in a chance to hit her naked body, even if some goblins stood in the way of his fire.

The fighting would echo down the cave walls and would start to attract the attention of a big creature, one that could make the ground shake with his step and dragged a large club and sword with him. A large troll would be taking along an entourage of goblins around him as well to see what the commotion was about. Infighting was common to him but this one sounded much more fierce. "Fresh pussy," came his low grunt as he walked towards their breeding chamber that Azar is fighting in.

Last edited:
These goblins were easy pickings really, and those that stumbled at her were easily slain with a twist of her blade. She wasn’t naive, she knew there was likely something stronger than these half-exhausted goblins here, but she would take as many out as she could, tired or not. She didn’t freak out as they intended when their cum splattered her skin. The only seed she was interested in was her Dragons, and he was waiting.

She hissed as a small stone hit her face, grazing her cheek enough to bleed but certainly not enough to stop her. Sliding under the fireball, she had to assume that the mage was the biggest challenge here, in this room at least. There might just be more. Ignoring the cries of the humans she was saving, she focused on fighting the mage, rolling and twisting away from his attacks.

She was too distracted to notice the heavy footsteps coming her way, her skin coated in a splattering of blood and cum, and her eyes burning fiercely.

The goblins in the room were shocked to say the least, that this woman that was nude for the most part was slaughtering them all like a whirlwind. What would seemingly look like it would make a woman recoil in her human shame, she just treated it like it's water and slashed their cocks off before their bellies were gutted. THe mage stood its ground as it flung fireball after fireball at her, his motions making where he is aiming at obvious for her to dodge. With less goblins still alive, she should be able to get in close to the mage and kill it.

With how focused she was on the goblin mage, she may not notice that the Troll leader, the goblin's king, had come up around the corner. His long muscular and grey arm swung his club at her with the intent of knocking her hard against a wall. Should she dodge in time, it would instead leave a large crater where the corpse of the goblin mage was now a bloody smithereen. "Really fresh pussy. Bring her," he snarled at Azar as the goblin entourage charged at her. These were more vicious goblins at a higher rank but were still goblins. The troll watched her fight and waited for a chance, his massive cock already rising beneath the loincloth he wore.

The goblins were more agile this time around and were trying to aim for her knees and elbows to try to reduce her movements. THey may be horny but they clearly knew what they were doing, which hints that they are very experienced rapists on humans. They enjoyed dodging and jumping at her in the air, one throwing out sand to try to blind her. One pissed out at her to purposely distract her. But one by one they would fall to her daggers and left an opening towards the Troll. But he wouldn't dodge her attack as he would reach out and grab a nearby goblin to take her dagger hit, her dagger stuck in its body as the Troll would use his other hand to grab Azar around her waist as she would have that momentary stop in movement. He laughed as he raised her body up like she is a doll, which he is a towering beast should they stand side to side, and brought her body right down where his giant monster cock buried itself into her unprepared pussy

Last edited:
Azar felt alive, dancing around the room, a song of violence following in her footsteps, the voice of death whispering beneath her blade. She didn't care for what the other humans here thought of her, her focus was on the goblins, and the goblins only. Her goal was to wipe them out, and to save the human females, but she didn't need to focus on the latter until the threat was removed.

Her focus on the mage, dodging fireballs and grimacing when fire licked at the bare skin of her side, meant that she didn't notice the Troll until the mage was dead, and only then did she notice when a huge club swung at her, knocking her back against the wall with quite some power, leaving her dazed but not down. She pushed herself to her feet, and went to fighting the lower goblins, tiring as her head ached, but not about to give up so easily.

Nothing they did worked to distract her, though she hissed in pain when some of their attacks hit, leaving blood and bruises on her skin. With a clear path to the Troll, finally, she launched herself at him, knowing that to take him down would mean she'd won. She wasn't expecting him to use another goblin as a shield, to lose her weapon to it's body, or to be grabbed. She squirmed, eyes wide as she tried to work a way out of this. But before she could, her body was brought down on his cock like a toy, and she gave a surprised gasp, biting her lip firmly to stop a scream, as she was shoved downward. It hurt, fire burning inside of her, undoubtedly causing damage. She tried to get off, her hands, her only weapons, lifting to claw at his face, to find weak points to exploit.

The troll seemed to laugh at how futile her little hands were trying to cause harm to him, his thick skin being hard like a wall and just making little impact sounds as he started to fuck her pussy hard and deep from the get go. While he wasn't as long as Logan, his thick long cock nonetheless was churning her insides as he fucked her like she was just a rag doll in his hands. His ugly, pimpled gray face stuck his tongue out at her breasts and slobbered over her nice bouncing melons, his loud grunts were mixed with the putrid stink of his breathe. Her nails merely tickled him as he laughed more, believing that her human pride would crumble as he went on and on inside her and her hands were far from reaching his large eyes. SHe was being forced to face up at him as he pounded her pussy, not concerned at all in sharing pleasure and only for his own satisfaction. What he truly enjoyed though was pulling out and slamming right back in, turning her around in the air as he fucked her as if she was in a doggy style but still in his hands. THere were still a few goblins left alive and their laughs were trying to taunt at her, jerking off at the sight of the killer of their kind to finally be fucked by their big boss.

The rape of Azar however was the more driving force of his sex drive as she would feel his cock was getting ready to burst inside her. He had neither the mix of tenderness and roughness of Logan's pleasure, or the long stamina the dragon had so it would seem like a short lived sex for Azar. THe troll would laugh at her resistance, if she put any more, in trying to stop him from cumming inside her but she would feel his thick Troll cock shove right up against her womb and his cock spilled out a flood of thick sludge like semen, creaming out of her pussy as he kept pumping her fulll of his seed. He would drop her down onto the cave floor, her pussy made to still spill out the excess of his cum into a small pool beneath her. The troll had turned around and shaking his hands in the air to his last of his goblin crew, believing that Azar's will had finally crumbled once she took his filthy lowly cum, like most females would once they found their bodies tainted by such monster seed. He would not notice that his long bastard sword was lying close by for Azar to take hold of, and his back was turned towards her. "New pussy. New little goblins be strong," he chanted out as he seemed to like Azar as his new fuck toy to play with and to breed with.

Azar did her best to ignore the thick cock that was currently raping her, trying to focus on getting away from the troll. But his skin was thick, and any softer, more vulnerable points, were out of her reach. He didn't feel good, undoubtedly damaging her with his forceful entry, and he wasn't even as big as her Dragon. She shuddered, fingers clawing at thick skin, as he licked at her breasts, leaving a trail of disgusting slobber over her skin. Choked, pained sounds left her throat as he continued to pound into her, and her eyes burned with the fire of determination, not tears of pain as they perhaps would have once.

A disgusted, horrified sound left her throat as he came deep inside of her, filling her womb with his sludge-like seed. Dropped, his cum poured from her in thick, gloopy rivers, and for a moment she laid there, catching her breath and drawing her wits about herself. She couldn't be distracted by the pain, or her disgust. She couldn't be weakened by her injuries, which now included the blood that drooled from between her legs. Her training allowed her to notice the blade, to notice his turned back. IN one forced, determined movement she grabbed it, twisting in the air, and stabbed it straight through his back with a strangled, angry cry.

Back
Top Bottom