Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rise of a Dragon Rider [ hellsangel x SnakeOfSeduction ]

Logan panted as he stood like he was in a triumphant position over her, his cock already hardened once again and dripping with whats left of his cum and her saliva. He could smell her pussy now as she would hear him sniff and looking more hungry than when he just had an orgasm. He lfited her up off the ground and sat her down on a boulder, his face buried into her pussy and he was sucking and licking her pussy up, tasting her pussy juices with his tongue that went around her folds and then inside her pussy. He was attacking her like his tongue was a big thick tentacle. Her voice would be like music to him as he would rub along her thighs and push her legs out more, one hand later shoving a pair of big fingers down her pussy to give her a rough finger banging. He wasn't going to stop at all, waiting to trigger an orgasmic response from her. Whether she gushed or not, he would lick up her pussy that would be mostly covered by his saliva.

but he won't let her rest as he raised his body back up and pressed his thick dragonic cock against her pussy. "I must have it. I need it," he said to her as he shoved into her pussy. He seemed to enjoy the bliss of finally having a female pussy on his cock, something he never had before while not feeling how Azar may be trying to get used to his thick big size. He began to start fucking her hard from the start, hugging her against him with loud pants and moans, his balls flying freely beneath them as it would come smacking up agianst her pussy.

Last edited:
Azar shivered at the look he was giving her, understanding what he might want. The clothes she wore, a short dress, gave him all the access he needed, but she pulled it off over her head anyway as he lifted her to set her on a boulder. She peered at him, but when his face went for her pussy she cried out in pleasure, her hands wrapping around his horns to steady herself. She shuddered and trembled as his tongue worked it's way inside of her, making her gasp and moan. Her cries were loud and free, letting him grasp her legs, and when he pushed thick fingers into her it was all she could do not to scream, wailing in pleasure as she came, her body twitching as she gushed over his tongue.

She was still panting heavily as he raised up above her, and she tensed up when she felt the tip of his huge cock at her entrance. She nodded, giving him permission, but he didn't wait. She squealed as he shoved himself into her. It hurt, the sudden stretch, burned even, but nothing like being taken against her will had. She had no time to adjust, and she clung to him as he shoved at her body, impaling her over and over on his cock, making her gasp and squeak as his balls slapped up at her pussy, making her own arousal pour over his cock.

His cock continued to ravage her pussy as he would lift her up off the boulder and into his strong arms. He was hugging her tightly to him, feeling her breasts rub up and down on his chest, his hands gripping her ass cheeks as he thrust deep inside her pussy. This would be encouraging her to wrap her legs and arms around him, his skin being tough even for her nails as he fucked her wildly. Without warning her, she would feel his cock shove deep inside her and his thick cum poured right out into her pussy. Unlike human cum, his was as burning hot inside her pussy and womb like he did to her stomach. He set her down and made her stand facing towards the boulder she sat on while standing. his cock was shoved right back in and he fucked her from behind. his hands groped her breasts as he worked his way down into her pussy, trying to make his base slam into her ass cheeks. "Fuck yes. Fuck yes. I need this. take it all," he bellowed to her as he was working up towards another big cum blast for her pussy.

Azar moaned as he continued to slam into her, his cock pushing aside her walls with his demanding need. She grabbed at him as if that would keep her stable, clinging onto him as her eyes fluttered. She had no warning before she felt his cock throb against her sensitive insides, before an explosion of burning hot cum claimed her insides. She gasped, the heat unbearable for a moment before it calmed. She shivered as he pulled out to turn her around, feeling thick cum pouring down her thighs, and she squealed as he pushed back into her, shoving her down against the rock. He was taking her hard, almost like he wanted every millimetre to find a home inside her, which was something she wanted to feel. He was so deep already... She nodded at his command, whimpering, wanting what he was giving her.

He fucked and pounded behind her, the sounds of sex echoing in the cave. Their skin slapping each other, her pussy making noises that she might never thought it could make. Their moans echoing in the cave walls. It was a sight to see as he poured more of his seed inside her pussy, already filling her over the brink as her pussy didn't seem like it could hold anymore and just spilled out what he gave her. but he wasn't done at all. he shifted her again on her ass to sit on the boulder, fucking her as she sat there with her legs pushed aside. His horns were there for her to play with, even suck on as he planted his head on her shoulder and ravaged her. When he poured more into her pussy, he pulled her over to the ground where he laid down and made her ride right on top of him, his cock spearing deep into her pussy with the help of gravity. This would give her a bit more control but really he still pumped up into her pussy, his hands grasping her breasts as he bounced as wildly as a wild horse trying to throw off the rider, only this rider was trapped on his cock.

[ we can advance several hours later on your end for their climatic end when he finally calms down or continue the sloppy cum fun]

Azar was left in a daze of pleasure as he ravished her with his cock. Now that the pain had faded, only pure bliss remained, and every push and pull of his length made her gasp and shudder, her orgasming overtaking her more than once, drooling her lust over his girth. Each position brought new heights of delight, as he poured load after load of cum into her. Her belly swelled with the amount, but once it was at capacity his cum flowed out of her, over his balls and her thighs, until her skin was smeared in thick, sticky seed.

Time passed in a blur, a pleasurable one. Azar lost track of how many times she'd orgasmed, but it was enough that every move he made sent her shivering. The scent of sex was heavy in the air, even to her nose. She didn't know how much longer he'd go on for, but it seemed like he was starting to slow down.

Logan was like Azar, lost in his bliss of release that he actually found he enjoyed this barbaric act of sex with this female, a human woman. With how much sex they had, he felt more bonded towards her. He had pulled out of her creampied pussy and shoved his cock up to her mouth, giving more gentle thrusts in her mouth to deliver the final finish, shooting the last globs of his seed into her mouth and let some out to smear onto her breasts. He panted as he stood over her once more, her ravished body looking like it glows from all the pleasure she had. He leaned down and wiped her cheeks and mouth and kissed her on the lips. "Thank you little Azar, or rather Lady Azar," he said to her then lifting her up to take her over to the hot spring. he took some water to rinse her body of his cum, which took several rinsing to show just how coated she had become, especially down below her legs.

With both of their bodies cleaned off he walked with her in his arms to the hot spring, dipping the both of them in and still held her close to him. "Forgive me. It seems I didn't hold back my strength enough," he said to her as he was now more considerate of her than when he was usually treating her in a gruff manner. He was holding her more affectionately now as he relaxed with her. time seemed lost on him and hopefully with Azar as it was already evening, their sex together lasting a long time.

Last edited:
Azar shivered as he pulled out of her, feeling oh so empty without his girth filling her up. She opened her mouth to let him take her throat in a more gentle manner, slurping at the cum on his cock, moaning as more of his seed was fed to her. Blinking up at him slowly, dazed from the pleasure, she gave him a gentle smile as he gave her a kiss, leaning up into it. She curled into his arms, letting him carry her over to the spring, letting him clean her off before she relaxed in the water at his side. He'd certainly tired her out, and her body was still trembling happily in the aftermath.

Leaning into him, tucking her head against his neck, Azar closed her eyes quietly as she relaxed, "It's okay... It... It felt good." She hummed. She hadn't expected such bliss when she'd offered herself to him, after all.

Logan held Azar closely to him as he would massage her belly for awhile to help her muscles relax, though there's no helping with how battered her pussy would be except with the power of the hot spring. "I have to admit, I have enjoyed this with you, something I never did with your ancestor," he said as he leaned his head in and sniffed her hair that held a human fragrance to him. He positioned her to sit more on his lap so he could face her. Never before had he craved this sort of company, even if she was a human female and not a dragon but there were no other dragons around for him to be interested in.

"We may be master and apprentice in our standings but I can't deny that I crave for such companionship. I wish for more of this companionship with you and I promise you that not only will I make you a Dragoon, but also be your dragon as I have done for your ancestor," he said to Azar and pressed his forehead against hers which plenty of beasts would do in courting their opposite sex. He certainly is now trying to court Azar now in his way, wanting to further explore this relationship together with her after such a wild day of sex.

Azar relaxed as his warm hands massaged at her belly, soothing the ache inside her a little. He'd stretched her, battered her, but she didn't care. The pleasure had been overwhelming, and the dull ache now was worth it. Besides, his hands, and the hot spring, helped to soothe it, so she didn't worry. She didn't think he'd damaged her, she wasn't even bleeding. Settling in his lap, her eyes half lidded in happy exhaustion, she gave him a tiny smile. As much fun as training was, this had been a more than wild ride.

She blinked when he promised to make her a Dragoon, and to be her Dragon. She leant her own forehead against his when he leant in, and she hummed softly, "I-I'll do my best to make y-you proud." She hummed in agreement, excited to do this again when he wanted to.

Logan felt relief that she would agree to this arrangement between them. "The forehead touch we did is my way of expressing a form of affection. Was it a kiss for you humans I normally see?" he said as he would go practicing it with her, pressing his lips down towards hers. This felt just as good as his forehead touch with her, but perhaps felt far more physically intimate than a mere forehead touch. He lifted her out of the hot spring shortly later so he could dry her off and set her down in front of their cave fire where he would cook up some more of the horned boar meat they have on hand.

"I am a bit bewildered. I am surprised you would allow me to touch you wildly as we did. From what I remember, was I not more harmful towards you in this act of sex than when I ... observed you several weeks back?" he said as he wanted to understand the human complexity of accepting sex and how this could be so different in her attitude towards the time she had with her fiance and his knights in her gangrape. He passed her the boar meat when it was cooked,, followed by some wild vegetables as part of her meal before taking some for himself. He certainly was showing a side of him that despite being very knowledgeable in warfare and human behavior, there were still some things that elude his understanding or thoughts.

Azar gave him a sweet kiss as he leant in for one, finding his lips warm against her own. What would her ex-fiance think, if he knew she was alive, and being courted by a Dragon? Well, Logan was certainly doing a better job, and he wasn't even entirely used to normal human behaviours, as his questions showed. And he'd felt better. And... well, he hadn't tried to kill her. He'd made it look like he wanted to, but she knew that had just been to train her.

"I... You didn't hurt me like they did." She mumbled, her voice soft as she grabbed for the blanket he'd previously given her, "I didn't want what they wanted. My... My fiance wanted me dead, and he wanted me to hurt. They... They made me bleed, forced their will upon my body like... like feral animals. You were rough, yes, but... but it didn't hurt. I wanted you."

Logan was feeling happy that she felt this way towards, that she wanted him compared to how her human companions only wanted to harm her. He can almost see the day when Azar will make her return to the stage of knighthood but that was is still a long way to go. "Rest now. We train tomorrow in the forest below the mountain," he said to her as he stood up. But instead of resuming his dragon form he walked over to her side and laid down next to her and watched her. This is quite a first for him as he wanted to keep watching Azar. He didn't need a blanket since he is still a dragon but laying there in his naked form certainly would be intimate in itself, perhaps an invitation to have him under her covers together in front of the fire.

Morning would come around but with Logan he wanted to have some more fun with her body under his guise of exploring her body reactions. He was gentle so he wouldn't wake her up. His hand would be caressing her breast and fondling them softly while his other hand would rub around her thigh and work its way up to rubbing her pussy. All of this was being done carefully so he could see how her face would look like and how her body would react while she is still sleeping. Of course he wouldn't really know what she is dreaming, if he would be triggering a nice wet dream within her sleeping mind.

Azar nodded as he told her to rest, and she settled down to sleep. She paused when he came over to her, but smiled when he laid beside her. She shuffled a little closer, hesitantly tucking herself against him, and closed her eyes with her head against his chest. She drifted off into an exhausted sleep, truly worn out from their activities, more worn out than she usually was after training. Her blanket, curled around her body, was the only thing that separated their naked forms from each other, but she didn't seem to mind.

Her dreams were calm until he started to touch her. She shivered softly in his hold, giving a gentle gasp as she slept, her face twisting in pleasure as he rubbed at her pussy. Her hips moved against his palm, dreaming of the Dragon claiming her again, moaning his name sweetly under her breath.

It seemed quite more than amusing to toy with her dream and her body like this. He rubbed more on her pussy and groped her breast more in the hopes to influence more of her wet dream. "For a human female full of pride and determination, you do have a horny side in you somewhere," he whispered to Azar as he would push his fingers into her pussy, shoving a bit deeper the longer he could keep fingering her while she is still asleep. Oh were her hips moving on its own now? It must mean she is enjoying the dream and what he is doing to her body. What's more is that he is also starting to enjoy this, to explore what they could do together in such intimate ways. It was like the end of a dry spell he has been under for a very long time and she could quench that thirst. He decided to give her the coup de grace as he would fondle her breasts and pussy a bit more roughly, helping to drive her body into a state of orgasm, to enjoy a very blissful awakening. "Good morning, Lady Azar. I trust you had a nice dream?" he would say to Azar when she awakens, taking his fingers out of her pussy and licking up her juices that covered his hand.

Azar's pleasure rose with his touches, both his real ones and those from her dream. Sweet, sleepy moans left her lips, her hips rocking against him as he slid strong, thick fingers into her. It felt so wonderful, and her trembling voice grew louder the more he gave her, dreaming that he was pounding her into the floor with his cock. It seemed his mating with her had set off something hidden in the human he'd chosen, and she was more than happy to not go back. Heat rose as her orgasm hit her, and she finally woke. She gasped, trembling, and blinked slowly at him when she realised he'd been the one to bring her to orgasm, just with his fingers not his cock. It was a perfect awakening, one that left her breathless, and she shivered needily as she watched him lick her arousal from his fingers, "A-A very nice dream." She agreed.

He gave his fingers to her to suck on for a bit and helped her up. He would find it humorous to find her footing to be a bit shakey, and certainly wet too from how her pussy dripped. "Freshen up, my lady. Today I'll be taking you down to the forest for your next step in training. Do well and I think we can have a good 'long' break," he said to her with that promise implying more sex together as a reward now. Logan didn't leave her alone to do what she needed, instead walking alongside her to prepare for the day with her instead of always watching in a distance as a big towering dragon.

when they were ready he once again told her to take a sack with her clothes with her but to remain naked with her boots on. He unfolded his wings to carry her in his arms to fly down to the forest below where it was a nice change of scenery from the rocky and less forest dense mountain top. Setting her down he laid out some weapons for her. "A forest is both a friend and a foe to you with your enemies. Trees make great protection from wide swings of long weapons like a sword and spear. Your preferred weapon here are the short swords and daggers. That is also why those human bandits thrive well in forests. Let's practice," he said to her as he would let her take a short sword and he would take a long thick stick as usual. He would fight with her to help her continue to train her fighting senses, but also made to fight next to trees so when she does make a swing, she would hit either the low hanging branches, the thick tree that was just out of her eye's view, and the occasional root tripping she makes. He showed her how to circumvent her foes by swinging around trees or using the foliage as a distraction to then get behind her, punishing her with some breast groping though one might question if it's truly a punishment with Logan touching her in an intimate way instead of malice like the first times he's done it. While he wouldn't fault Azar for enjoying his groping, he would be pleased when she finally showed how she could break free of him from his lessons by either stomping his foot, elbowing him at his ribs, or the over the shoulder toss with her new found strength. SHe is now the deceptively strong female knight in the making unlike before.

Finally when he ran up a tree and leaped down behind her and held her from behind, his fingers would reach down to shove up her pussy. "I think that's plenty of training in the morning. Why don't we take that long break," he said with a little panting. Training her now is much more energy intensive than before, something that pleased him. As he fingered her, he would press his harden dragonic cock against her ass, her lower backside and hump against it. "Or are you too tired to take this special break?" he whispered into Azar's ear

Azar happily lapped at his fingers, stumbling on shaky legs as he pulled her up. She had a quick bath, blushing as she scrubbed herself clean. Part of her couldn't believe she'd been claimed by the Dragon, and then he'd woken her up with an orgasm. She'd never expected it, but she could also never regret it. And the idea of another chance later only urged her to hurry to him.

Once she was ready, with her clothes in a bag, she let him carry her. It was a surprise, one that made her squeal as he lifted her, but she felt safe in his arms. It was amazing, and her squeal turned into a whoop of joy as he flew. Still, they came down eventually, and training began. She listened carefully, training hard, following each instruction and piece of advice with a furrow between her eyes, concentrating. She did her best not to get too distracted by his wandering touches, but there was defiantly a difference from his touches now to his touches before his heat. Now, when he touched her, it was clear he wanted her, and she did her best not to think about it whilst she had a sharp weapon in her hand. Instead, she bucked him off multiple times, as he'd showed her before, and continued.

She dropped her weapon as he finally grabbed her from behind, panting heavily as he shoved strong fingers in her pussy. She was caught now, she knew, and she didn't care. Their break was here, and she pressed closer to him, rubbing her ass against his cock, "Never too tired for you..." She purred, feeling him grinding at her behind.

Logan had quite the devious smile, one that was telling that this dragon lust of his has been lit and never wants to be put out again. He was only starting to truly understand why these smaller mortals enjoy such acts of procreation all the time. It was pleasure and spirit fulfilling but if done properly between the two parties. Many times he's seen women being raped for the selfish reasons of the man, but with the two of them there was a connection built now, an understanding and trust that was truly building.

"Oh, then lets give you a warm up first," he said as he grasped her breasts from behind still and his fingers inside her began to finger bang her roughly from the gentle teasing he was doing before. His fingers was making her pussy become sopping wet as he was intending to make Azar cum from just his fingers alone and in a standing position in the middle of a forest. Her mouth was not covered so he could hear her panting and moans that would come from his pleasuring fingers. If her legs weakened from the intense pleasuring he was giving her, his arm around her breasts would be holding her up. "Cum Lady Azar. Show this dragon the hidden side of you that wants to come out," he said as he intended to make her have a powerful squirt from his large fingers. how glorious it would look when it does come around. He would release Azar then for her to show off her dripping wet pussy to him and placed her facing a tree. "Stick your ass out. How bad do you want me to fill you?" he said to her as he placed his hand along her back and stroked her spine. his cock was pressed up against her pussy and prodded against with his thick hot tip, rubbing against her wet pussy lips and waiting for her to tell him what she wants before he would shove it into her and start fucking her from behind

The look on Logan's face made Azar want to melt into an aroused puddle beneath him as she turned her head to peer at him, and she gasped as he started to warm her up. Her legs spread further, struggling to hold herself steady, as he used his fingers to make a claim on her already drooling pussy, dripping over his fingers. Her cries and moans were loud, echoing through the forest, but it wasn't like she cared.

Her knees buckled after a moment, but his strong arms held her up as he continued, and as he demanded she cum she did, feeling pleasure wash over her like a wave as her hips bucked and her back arched, screaming in ecstasy as she squirted over his fingers, until her arousal drooled down her soft thighs. Panting, and shivering as his touches disappeared, only for him to guide her against a tree. Still shaking, she pushed her ass out toward him, eager and wanting, "S-So bad... p-please... please L-Logan I need you inside me..." She moaned, shivering as his hand caressed her spine, trembling and whimpering needily as he rubbed his cock against her drooling pussy lips. When he did start to fuck her, she braced herself against the tree, her screams of delight loud and free.

He pounded Azar from behind, his cock plunging easily into her pussy as her insides were now well shaped for his large thick size. Her wetness made it easy for him to slide in and out of her and rubbing against her pussy walls while she just had an orgasm a moment ago would equal to a magnificent delight from Logan. His hands gripped her waist line where he could use her as leverage to pump deep inside of her at a steady pace with the force of a wild beast. "You're still very tight. I will never get enough of your human cunt," he said to her as he reached down to fondle and pull on her swinging breasts. When she would have an orgasm, he would stop for those few crucial seconds where he let her enjoy that high before resuming the attack on her.

As they fucked, he would move his hand to cover her mouth and the sounds of a small merchant caravan would be heard moving through the forest path. They wouldn't be seen unless someone really took some serious effort to see but Azar and Loga should have a faint outline of the moving caravan. "Lets take a break here," came a faint voice of a man as the caravan stopped. Azar should feel Logan was much harder now as he found this exciting, some people close by and the two of them were naked and fucking in the middle of this forest. He began to fuck Azar some more, his mouth covering her mouth that would try to muffle her cries of pleasure and his cock seemed to challenge how well she could keep quiet, his fingers slowly slipping into her mouth when he could feel her salivating over his hand. "It's exciting isn't it? What if they could hear you?" he teased quietly close to her ears as he wondered if he could trigger yet another orgasm from her from this sort of excitement.

Azar clawed at the tree as he claimed her insides, his hands gripping her, keeping her steady. She moaned lowly at his low tone, his hands brushing her nipples and playing with her soft breasts, truly driving her mad as she took his cock with happy, delighted cries. She orgasmed hard, squirting again, this time coating his cock in her pleasure as she bucked and panted, shuddering as sweet gasps left her lips. She was completely unaware that they weren't alone, and she whined when he covered her mouth with his hand to quiet her.

Despite recognising the sounds of a caravan, of people settling nearby, Azar didn't stop her happy moans and cries, allowing them to be muffled by his hand. It was rather exciting to know someone might stumble upon them, and she knew she was safe from any repercussions of the act when her Dragon was right there. Besides, she liked to think she could defend herself, though he may have fucked her senseless by then. She suckled on his fingers, which helped to quieten her, her eyes fluttering. Hearing the crack of a twig nearby, undoubtedly the chattering merchants settling, she shivered, orgasming hard moments later as he fucked her, unable to stop herself.

His little Azar seemed to enjoy this far too much but that excited him as well as he pounded her roughly from behind. "You're a pervert deep down, aren't you?" he whispered to her as he reached down to rub against her clit with his free hand that wasn't in her mouth. He could feel both of their legs were wet from her squirts as well as his cock and she should feel her reward was coming up. His cock was already hardening and ready to burst and he gave her quite the finishing fuck, finally shoving into her pussy to pour his searing hot seed into her pussy to trigger another orgasm together with her. He would release her mouth mid orgasm to let her voice out her now unmuffled voice.

"What was that noise?" came a voice from a merchant as they would notice the sudden but faint voice but it would be now just the wind blowing as Logan had helped Azar come down onto the grass on her knees once he pulled out of her. He let her have a moment to enjoy her bliss before pulling her over where he laid down on the grass and had her sitting on his thighs where she was riding up against his cock that was regaining his hardness. "you're not too tired, are you?" he said to her as this time he won't be covering her mouth and showing he still can go on. She had many orgasms just now and yet could it be enough for her?

Azar just moaned into his fingers in response, bucking and twitching as he rubbed her sensitive clit, eyes fluttering. She was drooling down her legs and over his cock, and she squirmed eagerly as she felt his cock hardening, twitching inside of her as he continued, knowing soon she'd be filled with dragonic seed. She certainly didn't mind. She screamed in her orgasm as he filled her, his cock buried deep, and she didn't quieten herself when he freed her mouth, uncaring if the merchants heard. She panted heavily as he pulled free, hot cum dripping down her thighs.

Her legs gave out, and she trembled in his arms as he led her to kneel. Moments later, she settled on his lap eagerly, rubbing herself back and forth slowly across the shaft of his cock, which sat just in front of her. The way it stood hard against her belly showed just how deep he would go, and she bit her lip with a shiver as he teased her. She shook her head, she wasn't too tired, and she pushed herself up a little, legs shaky. She guided his cock into her with her hand, moaning as she slid down all the way to his balls, "W-Want you..."

Logan was impressed with how Azar eagerly pushed herself up and took his cock into her pussy willingly on her will, his cock sliding deep inside her pussy until she finally took it all in. "Impressive. You can take it all in. Now give me a good show," he tells her as he would lay back to enjoy how she could ride down on his cock. He would watch how she could bounce at her pace and go faster on her own accord, even feeling her hands on his chest for the leverage or playing with her breasts to enjoy and to show off for him. But he wouldn't stay back for very long as he would quickly reach up to grasp her breasts and fondle them, his hips bucking up into her pussy when she rides down, which meant that his cock would be kissing against her cervix with every bounce. "You're a loud pervert now, But we are perverts for each other," he tells her as he was complimenting her instead of insulting her.

"I hear that. What is it?" came some more voices as the rustling in the forest could be heard and the few merchants were coming to see what is happening. "You're not scared of some human men seeing such a slutty and shameful side of you, are you? Not gonna scream and run off covering your chest?" he said to her as he challenged her to see if she still retained a great amount of human shame she had as a noble woman, or she surpassed such weakness and proud of herself. All this while he still fucked her roughly and made sure she was still riding tall on top of him. It won't be long till the bushes were pushed aside and the human merchants came into view, seeing the two of them fucking wildly with Azar on top of him

Back
Top Bottom