Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rise of a Dragon Rider [ hellsangel x SnakeOfSeduction ]

hellsangel

Is it too much to ask for replies?
The Land of Kalis is a land filled with creatures of fantasy, mystic magics, and of several strong kingdoms who bring civilization to the world. But it is still a land of strife as monsters and beasts roam the lands and infests the forests and mountain caves as their dungeons. Demihumans and humans are constantly struggling for dominance over one another. It is the knights and adventurers who venture out for the humans that will help suppress such evils and terrors for hefty rewards and fame to their names. THe most glorious of knights were the dragon riders, Dragoons. These knights are the most prestigious as they have earned their partnership with a dragon and shares in their strengths that could rival a small army. THey fly through the air with their shiny and magnificent armors and could decimate at ease. They are the heroes of known and reknown.

Where this story takes place now is at the Jolimar forest where an expedition of knights from the kingdom of Toban were sent in to take care of an infestation of dire wolves. Amidst the group is a male knight Tolim Ghaston, son of a duke's family. He is a skilled knight but has a misogynist view that women should remain at home as housewives, to take care of the household issues, and to give birth to children. He has a fiancee assigned to him when he was close to a marriagable age but what irks him greatly is that this fiancee of his wanted to become a knight just like him and it infuriates him that she really had the potential to become one of the greatest knights in Toban if she was given proper teaching. Instead he's been trying to make her quit over the few years he was forced to make her his squire by making her perform such menial tasks and putting down on her efforts but she just wouldn't quit. To her it must all seem like it's part of the hard training of a knight even when it's becoming slowly obvious. But he knew her family can't make her quit as she is from a minor noble family in need of prestige and money. "Hurry up with the food," he called out to his squire and fiancee as he was drinking a glass of wine by the fire, leaving the cooking for her to do to cook not only for him but for his whole knight squad.

For years upon years, all Azar had wanted to do was to become a Dragon Rider, a Knight. Her great grandmother, who had long since passed, had been one, and she'd been the pride of the family. Tales of her were spun throughout Azar's childhood, and since she was young she'd wanted to follow in her footsteps. She'd wanted to have a Dragon at her side, to save people and protect the Kingdom, and she was still determined to do so. But first, she had to become a Knight. And... that was proving to be difficult.

Her hand in marriage had been given away to the son of a Duke when she'd reached the correct age. Her family approved, they said it would up her status to be married to such a man of nobility. She understood, they wanted her to be safe, to live a good life. And her soon-to-be husband was a Knight, and she'd soon become his Squire, eager to get onto the ladder to become like him. She did everything he asked with determination, no matter what task it was. Sometimes it seemed useless, he never seemed to teach her anything of value, but she persisted. This was her chance, and he was her fiancé.

For now, she was cooking. It was a normal task for her really, he seemed to think she was better at cooking than anyone else, or something. She knew he didn't really want her to become a Knight, but she didn't think he'd stop her. And he couldn't, she'd always find another way. Finishing with the stew she'd made from the hunt, she dished it into bowls and offered them around to the men, serving her fiancé first, with a soft smile.

Toban took the bowl and stared up at her first for a moment then smiled at her. "Finish serving the meal and have some food yourself. I was wrong. You've perservered long enough. I'll teach you a bit of swordplay later in the forest before you sleep. There's not enough space here," he said to Azar. He had a face that would openly tell her that he really regret not teaching her seriously or at all with her and it was starting now he would make it up to her. Deep down he planned on ending her in the forest. He had no use for a woman who kept clamoring for knighthood instead of waiting to be bedded by him. He will teach her her true worth before she dies tonight.

He would finish his bowl of stew first and whisper to his knight squad for a bit before he saw Azar was ready. "Here, take this sword. We'll practice just by the lake nearby," he said to her as he noted the landmark they passed by earlier in the expeditions search for food and local water. The lake wasn't the closest source of water for the group but it was still a location to note. He had her put on her squire outfit to be properly dressed and walked with her to lead her to the small clearing by the lake. They were out of sight of the camp but it could be taken that he didn't want to disturb the others rest at this time of night.

"Now draw your sword like this, [holds handle with two hands], and come at me first," he said to Azar. When she would come towards him, two darts from two different directions would come flying out and landing in her legs. They were anesthetics that would weaken her legs until she couldn't stand on them. "did you truly think I would treat you like a true squire after all this time? Time and again I tell you that you should stay at home, learn court sword play if you must. Now 'we' will show you where women truly stand," Toban said as his knight squad comes walking out from the trees. He came up to Azar and slapped her face, his other hand tearing her clothes off in loud rips, her leather protections also being torn off and her sword tossed aside. Another of his knights also tore her pants away and then her panties were taken off, his fingers shoving up into her pussy.

Azar couldn't believe it. Her face brightened eagerly as he told her he had been wrong, and that he'd teach her later. She had no idea he was lying to her, she had no reason to believe he wanted her hurt. He'd never hurt her, not physically, and she really couldn't see through his facade. She beamed, nodding her head, and finished serving the others before she took a bowl for herself, smaller than those of the Knights. She was clearly excited, with an innocence drawn from waiting so long.

Finishing her food, and getting dressed into her proper attire, she took the sword with a sharp nod. She found herself nervous, but she was determined to show him she could do this. Following him to the lake, and not questioning the strange choice of spot. They definitely would have had enough room in their camp, but she assumed he didn't wish to disturb his men. He was kind like that, she thought.

Mimicking his pose, she moved to go for him, when two sharp pains hit the backs of her legs. She gasped, falling to her knees as her legs refused to hold her up. For a moment she was sure they were being attacked, panic shooting through her, until she noticed the look on Toban's face. They weren't being attacked. He was trying to scare her. She tried to get up, as he approached, and her eyes widened when she realised they weren't alone. She yelped when a hand slapped her around the face, the hand of her fiance, and she stared at him in shock before she gasped as his fingers tore her clothes away. She squirmed, trying to get away on her useless legs, and she shuddered when his fingers slammed into her pussy, completely unprepared for it as his fellow knights gathered around.

"N-No, T-Toban stop! I... I don't want this! S-Stop this! It's not funny!" She cried, shaking.

Toban chuckled as he saw Azar was panicking yet being so naive about what is really happening to what she thinks is happening. "You're right. This isn't funny. All you've been doing is holding me back, getting in my way," he said to her as he tore her bra off to let her breasts spill out. He gestured his knights stand away and he towered over her. Had her legs been working, no doubt he'd be kicked hard. "You see, I never truly wanted you as a squire. I've had my eyes on a daughter of a countess. Surely you remember Janna Crawford," he said to her. Janna was one of the high rank nobility who ran a perfume industry and was wealthy, not to mention a bigger bust than Azar has. Toban pushed her weakened legs aside that would expose her virgin pussy to him. The short amount of finger touching she got wouldn't prepare her body at all as he unzipped his pants and took his cock out.

"Now I'll taste my privilege of being your fiance. Be grateful that after this, you'll die like a proper woman," he said as he would shove up into her pussy, dry as it is. He didn't stop pushing in even when Azar would be crying out loudly. In fact one of the knights had then set up a barrier to mute the sounds from coming out. No help was coming for her. "How does a penis taste Azar? You're a woman now," Toban said to her as he started to pump his cock through her tight insides. Her hands would be taken and she would feel dicks in both of her hands, the other men having taken their cocks out for her to jerk them off. A slap was made on both cheeks by Toban when she does resist as if to tell her that more pain was to come if she keeps resisting like this amidst her pain of sex.

Azar didn't know what to do. She couldn't run, her legs refused to obey her, and she couldn't fight. Her eyes widened at his words, and pure dread filled her eyes, alongside terror as he tore her bra off. She shivered in the cold air, tears falling down her cheeks as he told her how he didn't want her, how he had his eyes on someone better. It made sense, much to her horror. She was worth nothing to him, and she never had been. He'd been using her, letting her believe he might train her, when in reality... he was going to have his fun and then... and then what? She squirmed as he pushed her weakened legs aside, and her eyes widened at the sight of his cock. He'd never taken her before, and she suddenly very much didn't want him to start now.

Die. He planned to kill her. A sob left her throat as he pushed into her unprepared pussy, and her cries were unheard by anyone but him and his Knights. Something felt wet between her legs, but she didn't think it was arousal, since she definitely wasn't that. She choked on a sob as he pumped his cock into her, and agony rippled through her. She found cocks in her hands moments later, and she shook her head, before yelping as Toban slapped her. But she wasn't going to give in. No, her stubbornness reared it's head, and she clenched her hands down on the cocks of the men she held, digging her nails in.

"aahhh" came the cries of the two men as they gripped her wrists and forcefully took her hands off thier cocks. Their cocks bled a little from her nails and they spat at her face. Toban just pulled her waist down to let his cock meet her deeper parts of her pussy, spreading more of her tightness apart. He leaned her hips up so he forced her to see what was happening. "Take a look Azar. You're not a pure maiden anymore," he said as he was letting her see his cock burying itself in her pussy and it was coating his cock and her legs with her virgin blood. He kept pumping into her to further disgrace her. "When we finish having our fun with you, you'll die here and never be found again. I'll have a proper noble wife and your family will just be paid a little remuneration since I'll tell them you went off to train on your own without telling anyone," he said to her, already deciding her fate and possibly ruining her family's happiness with her death news.

"Hey, bring that powder out," Toban would tell his knights and they would open a bag that would spill out a cloud of powder at her. He thrusted inside her to make her cry out more and to breathe it in. It was slowly reacting inside her but it was like a date rape drug that would make her lucid and more sexually suggestive to comply but without much of the memory loss. "Now take their dicks in hand and jerk them. Suck off that one," Toban ordered Azar as the three dicks were brought back to her

Azar found a lot of satisfaction in their pained cries, but she was more distracted by her fiance pushing deeper into her. She sobbed, in agony, and her eyes widened when he moved so she could see what he was doing. Her blood, bright red against their skin, coated her soft thighs, smeared over her legs, and his cock. His words haunted her, and she tried to claw at him, knowing she could do nothing to stop what he planned. She was hurt, she had no control over her legs, and there were more of them than there was of her. She was going to die here, alone. No one would ever find her. Her family would think it was all an accident. They'd mourn her.

Coughing as a powder was spilt over her, she was forced to breathe it in when the pain of his thrusting made her cry out. Slowly, her fighting slowed, a dazed look in her eyes. She was still completely aware, but she couldn't help but obey, despite the agony of her body. With a cock in either hand, and one down her throat, tears continued to pour down her face, but she didn't bite or claw at them.

The powder made her more obedient and it is only a wonder how he got his hands on it. Only a black market would supply it and he willingly used it on her without reluctance. Soon she would witness her pussy creamed with his cum, her body and face also being splattered with the smelly seed of man, her mouth filled and made to swallow. but it wasn't the end for her. She''d have no control over how she is then made to go on her knees and her pussy and ass being fucked, her mouth filled with Toban's cock, and the last man jerking off at the sight of it. She was put into a reverse riding position to jerk off two dicks and sucking on, next to suck on their four cocks at different intervals. All of this resulted in her pussy creampied more than the brink, her breasts stained in the stink, her mouth stained and leaking cum that she couldn't swallow. She was now left in a small puddle of cum and it was only a few hours late into the night.

THe men were zipping up and destroying the evidence around her, leaving only her broken sword and disposing of her torn clothing. "Goodbye Azar. I hope you enjoy what's left of the night," he said as he figured the powder was wearing off but her body would be completely physically exhausted from the powder and from the gangrape they gave her. The four men began heading back to camp and as they did, some forest dire wolves began approaching as they sensed some dinner was laid out for them. THey snarled and approached her, but then they stopped and ran off with some whimpering. A man in the dark was coming towards her, horns on his head, and he was coming over to her to lift her up.

Tears didn’t stop falling down Azar’s cheeks as they kept going. Soon her pussy was filled with cum and blood, her skin smeared and splattered with both. Her ass was bloody, and she couldn’t do a thing to disobey as they continued to ravage her, uncaring for her comfort or wellbeing. Why would they? They planned to leave her here for dead, there was no point caring about her feelings. This was Toban’s revenge for not getting the perfect girl he wanted. He blamed her for not being a quiet, obedient girl, he blamed her for her not wanting to be locked away in a house baring his children. So he’d found someone better, and had ruined her, hurt her, and now he left her to die.

She didn’t even have the energy to get up once they’d left her in the dark. With blood smeared over her skin, cum mixed with it and both drooling from her holes, she knew she’d attract predators. She was easy prey, fresh meat. She trembled, freezing in the cold and in agony, weak from bloodloss and the mix of drugs she’d been dosed with. She whimpered as she watched the wolves draw ever closer, knowing this was the end. And then, they turned. They disappeared quicker than they’d come, and she blocked, before she hazily spotted a shadow coming to her.

But as the man lifted her, her vision darkened, and she knew no more, limp in his hold as her shivering breaths rattled from her messy form.

Logan formal human form: https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sam...__sample-277467533e19538984431f3dc8ff32bc.jpg
Logan White scale Dragon: https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/66/1a/...__sample-661a48eb23120f0071a9b9ebc77e9a2e.jpg

The dragon, Logan, had been roaming around freely and just came down for a drink of water from the nearby lake. How many decades has it been since his partnership with a human as a Dragoon's steed? He lost track as humans were quite short lived and he remained a wild dragon instead of a dragon locked up in a human made dwelling. As he was close by, he heard the feeble sounds of human mating close by despite the attempt to hide the sounds. It would work for a human but not for a dragon's perception. Now they left the woman to die at the hands of wolves. How barbaric of them. It was then his nose smelled something, something similar. The blood was different yes, but it carried a faint scent of the familiar.

His curiosity made him change into his formal form and his dragon aura would frighten away the weak animals around here. He came up to the woman who lay there and for a moment she had a small resemblance of a woman he paired with in the past. Still that woman was long gone but the scent of the blood has the same resemblance. He lifted her up and whipped out a magical cloth to wrap her body in and he changed into his dragon form to fly her away quietly.

When Azar would wake up, she would find herself wrapped in the same cloth in front of a fire, inside a dark cave at the entrance. In front of her was the giant white dragon who was watching her like a statue. The thing that made him still alive was his hot breathing and the blinking of his large reptilian eyes. "You're awake human," he said to her. The outside was showing it was afternoon now but up in the mountains. "I found some wild birds that are cooking for you," he said to her as there was a defeathered pheasant cooking over a fire for her.

Azar stirred slowly. She didn’t open her eyes at first, a little confused as to what had happened. She couldn’t hear the Knights, and her fiancé wasn’t beside her and… and she remembered what had happened. She moved a little, testing her control over herself, and she gasped softly at the pain she felt. Tears welled up in her eyes. Her skin was sticky, and her thighs felt glued together, but someone had wrapped her in a blanket and put her next to a fire, she could hear it crackling and could feel it’s warmth on her skin.

Slowly, she fluttered her eyes open. She squinted at the fire for a moment, before she glanced around. She froze, tensing with a grimace, when she came face to face with a dragon. He was amazing, and her eyes were wide, pain momentarily forgotten. She started as he mentioned he’d caught her bird, glancing to it before she stared at him again. She was in shock, lost. Maybe she was dead. Maybe the wolves had eaten her after all.

“I… W-Where am I? I…I was at the lake… how did I… how did I get here?” She rasped, her throat aching from the cocks that had been forced down it.

The dragon kept looking at her as if studying her, not answering her just yet. "Eat human. You lack strength from the breeding you performed with those humans. I really should say humans are quite wild and unpredictable," he said to her in a rather blunt way. He couldn't understand human actions all too well as he sees them as primitive. "You're at my home, in the Glosar Mountain Range," he said to her to help ease her confusion, which was a long distance from where her expedition was. He pushed forward a pail of cold water for her to drink from with his long claw.

Logan would be there to listen to her grievance and shame if she wished to, would watch her eat and drink to try to regain some strength. "So what will you do now human? Shall I take you back to your companions?" he said. Still he leaned his head forward as if something about her really caught his attention. "You really look like my rider decades ago. The red eyes, the blonde hair. The smell of your blood has a trace of her. Her name was Margaret. Have you heard of that human name?" he said to her as it was starting to click in on his long dragon memory

Azar held back a sob as he mentioned her breeding with the men. Did he think she’d wanted that? She felt sick at the thought, but maybe that was just the taste of cum in her mouth. But she was far away from them now, safe from her own fiancé. Her family would be told she was dead, and… and what could she do? If she went back, no one would believe her. He was higher in status, a knight. Her story would be ridiculed, would be called a cry for attention. She wouldn’t gain anything. She didn’t even know how to get home.

She started to eat and drink, thanking him quietly. She knew he was right, she needed energy to recover from her wounds, but she wasn’t hungry. She picked at the bird, rubbing at her eyes when more tears threatened to spill forth. She startled as he asked if he should take her back, but before she could beg him not to, he mentioned a familiar name. She stared at him. Hadn’t.. Hadnt her great grandmothers dragon been white? She nodded slowly, biting her lip, “My… My great grandmother was called Margaret. She… She was a rider.” She mumbled quietly. She rubbed at her arms, wishing she could scrub herself.

THe dragon then put one and one together and finally realized it. "So you're the descendant of Margaret. She paired with me back in her human youth. She was an accomplished knight in your standards yes? She learnt it all from me," he said to her as he stood up and walked outside to bask in the sunlight. He was now trying to remember back then as it was a long time ago. "She certainly didn't give up. Had to beat a man up, to save the empire from the marauding raiders of centaurs and orcs. She wouldn't leave me along for a whole month before I gave her a chance. She had a promising future but one day she hung up her sword and armor, said she was retiring and to have a family," he said as he thought back on how her career ended. What happened after didn't concern him as he became a free dragon once more. He then turned to Azar.

"Which now leads to you. I sense her blood in you and you have potential. Yet you lack so many qualities to be a knight like her. It seems wasteful you wanted to be a regular human breeder. Must you mate so desperately with so many males?" he said, the last part misunderstanding what really happened. But that also left a brand new option for Azar. This dragon was the very one her great grandmother rode and apparently had trained her great grandmother to become the very Dragoon she was as the pride of her family line.

Azar's eyes widened as he spoke, her jaw dropping a little. This was the Dragon who had paired with her great grandmother, the Dragon that had taught her everything. She stumbled shakily onto her feet, swaying when pain spiked between her legs, but she managed to take a few steps into the sunlight, sitting heavily near him with a grimace. But she listened eagerly to his tales of her great grandmother, and she idly wondered how the woman had ever managed to walk away from him. Hadn't he tried to convince her to stay?

She tensed up as he moved his gaze to her. She lowered her head as he mentioned her being a breeder, mentioned the males. She shook at the memory of what they'd done, and tears came to her eyes. She didn't look to him, but she tried her best to explain, "I didn't... I-I want to be a Knight. My.... My fiance... h-he's always wanted me to just... to just settle, have his children. I... I thought he was teaching me but.... but instead he r-raped me, alongside his m-men, and left me to the wolves, j-just so he could replace me with someone better." She whimpered, her voice quiet and trembling as she tried desperately to explain.

Logan listened to her story as she explained that The mating she had gone through was not consensual and was a deliberate attempt to murder her. The way some of these humans claim to be nobles were laughable.

"So little human. What is it you desire? Do you wish now I take you to the village nearby where you can live in peace, to start over as some humans do? Or do you wish to still become a knight? Take revenge of your human betrayal? I can try to find you and drop you to a nobles home, or perhaps you wish to train like your grandmother," The dragon said as he presented her these options. but he interrupted her before she could answer.

"I warn you. If you choose to be training like your grandmother, you will have to take everything without complaint from me. Your will right now is weak, run only by emotion. I fear you will give up your dream under me," he said to her so she could truly decide well on her course of action.

He was giving her options, and Azar found that she liked that. A choice. She liked having a choice. Especially after last night. She could live in peace, hiding away, or she could become a Knight. And... And if she was going to train to be a Knight, she knew where she'd rather train. She'd always wanted to be a Dragoon, like her great grandmother. Despite the way she'd been crushed last night, she wouldn't let her fiance win. He wouldn't stop her.

His warning was listened to, and she understood it. She wouldn't complain. She'd take everything he said with seriousness, she'd do whatever needed to be done. She nodded sharply, having made her decision long ago, and now she was getting the chance to actually try for her dream.

"I won't give up. I promise. Please... I'd like to train under you, great Dragon."

The dragon stared at her for awhile, trying to judge the depth of her determination. Her resolve wasn't yet as solid like Margaret then but humans tend to be able to learn best under duress. "We shall truly see then. Drink this first," he said to her as he pulled over what seemed to be a bowl made of leaves and had quite a sparkling water. "Drink this to heal some of your wounds," he said. The moment she did, she would feel some of her pain leave but also would be out to sleep for a short period.

When Azar awakens, she would find herself completely naked in what seemed like a large pit. Several holes were in the circular rocky walls around her, and there was only a dagger next to her. Logan was watching from above her. "Welcome to your first test. What you face now is the lowliest of creatures. Survive well and use 'every' means to fight and climb out to truly become reborn," he said. As he finished speaking, a rather sizable gang of goblins had come out, a bane to countryside towns and of course to women. "I hope you won't follow your sense as a woman and fight holding one hand over your titties. These creatures care little of your primitive sense of shame, as this is a weakness of intelligent women" the dragon advised her.

Azar looked relieved to see that he was agreeing, and she drank the offered liquid without question. She shivered at the cool, pleasant feeling that washed over her, soothing her pains and some of her wounds. She felt her eyelids getting heavy, and she swayed, before she fall asleep, curled under the blanket he'd given her. The feeling of being drugged wasn't the same as the horrible things the men had used on her.

Slowly, her eyes opened again, to find herself in a pit. She frowned, glancing at the holes and the dagger, and she quickly grabbed for it as the Dragon mentioned the first test. She'd undoubtedly need it. She tried her best to not think about how naked she was. Perhaps she should get used to it. Her only companion was a Dragon, and her fiance had destroyed her clothing. All she had was her blanket, which was absent now. As the goblins came at her, she launched herself at them, eager to prove her worth.

She still ached, but it was dull, almost healed, and it didn't stop her from fighting. She didn't cover anything with her hands, which she used to both wield the dagger and to punch them in the face, trying to scramble past them as she fought them. She'd have liked to cover something, but she knew he was right, to cover herself would give her a disadvantage she didn't need.

The goblins were numerous and weren't very smart but they were driven well by their instincts. They surrounded Azar constantly and avoided some of her stabs, getting back up after being punched in the head. Some goblins lay dead on the ground as she kept fighting them but then one of the goblins that was just stabbed now grasped her hands that held the dagger in his chest. He was chuckling in an evil manner as another threw a rock that would hit her on the side of her head. It should be enough of a shock and with the goblin holding her dagger that she would now be weaponless. A goblin would tackle her from behind and other goblins pressed her down. They were laughing like hyenas as they finally took down their prey, dropping some of the crude knives and shivs they made and surrounded Azar. Goblin dicks were pulled out and despite their body size, their cocks were very human size. A shove was made into her pussy and fucked her like a ravenous beast. Another would stick his cock into her mouth and start face fucking her.

"Giving up already? Your enemies will always find ways to cheat. Chivalry is a stupid human concept to excuse poor behavior. You must be willing to use anything at hand to kill, to survive, or you can just stay here and become a goblin baby factory until you're used up," he said, wanting her to notice the dropped poor quality knives and shivs that lay around her. The goblins evidently were experienced to think that once they start raping a woman, she would normally lose all hope because of being defiled by them and bearing goblin babies.

Azar didn't realise what was happening until she found herself weaponless. They were smarter than she'd given them credit for, and she tried to continue with just her fists and feet, but a rock smashing against her temple made her drop, blacking out for a second. When she opened her eyes again, she found herself completely surrounded, and she aimed a kick at the closest one, throwing him off. But they managed to overpower her, pushing her down as they dropped their weapons. She gasped, when they pulled their cocks out, quickly coming forward to claim her body, and she kicked and squirmed, trying to get free as another was shoved down her throat. Memories flashed in her head of last night, and she felt sick.

And he was just watching. Letting them take her. Fiery anger burned in her as she took his advice, fumbling her hand for one of the goblin knives. She caught her fingers on the sharp edge, but she didn't care. She swung it, right up into the belly of the goblin who was trying to fuck her throat, even as she kicked out at the one pounding into her hurting insides. She went for him next, splattering his blood over her as she snarled, her body shaking as she took one of their knives in each hand.

Logan was quite pleased to see the fire light up within her again but her form was sloppy. She was fighting purely on instinct than technique which makes her foundations weak. Her body is lacking in everything a warrior needs. She has a long road to go to become a competent knight as she was finishing off the last of these goblins. The goblins themselves were surprised that this female had the sudden urge to fight back instead of succumbing to her fate. They scrambled for their dropped weapons but the scrambling and her counterattack had scattered their weapons around. before each could get to their weapon, they would be brutally butchered by the woman. Some tried to throw rocks at her at a fast pace but this wasn't a surprise attack anymore. They were panicking at her discovered brutal nature.

"Good. You at least can handle these goblins, but at a poor level of technique. Climb up now and rise, rise to be reborn," he said to her as he would not help her up. She would need to climb up the rocky walls on her own with her own naked hands and feet, no equipment at all. But the fact that he trained her grandmother meant she must've experienced all this as well and became what she was in her family history.

Previously, Azar had felt a little guilty for killing the goblins. They only acted on instinct. But they'd raped her, thankfully not reaching orgasm, and she knew then that they were monsters. Her goal was survival, and survive she did, cutting them down with their own weapons. She was panting by the time she'd finished. She'd been working hard, desperate. She knew her technique was wild, sloppy, but she didn't know better. That was why she needed to train, after all. If she was already good at it, she wouldn't be asking.

Glancing up the rocky walls, she took a deep breath and got to work. She clung to the walls, dragging herself up slowly, shaking. Her head throbbed, as did her body in an all too familiar, sickening way. Still, she forged on. If her great grandmother had to endure this, then Azar could too.

If anything could be described about Azar now, Logan would say she literally crawled out of a pit of hell and bodies as he watched her finally reach the surface, covered in goblin blood and scars, as well as the bruised body of a battle and from the climbing. "You show some promise. You prove you can have what it takes. How does it feel to come out of that small taste of hell?" Logan said to Azar as he wanted to know her thoughts and feelings now. To Logan, it really did seem like she was a pampered noble who only seemed like giving up after a hard taste of the world from his perspective but now Azar was here and standing.

Once he listened to her thoughts, he knelt down his white dragon body so she could climb on. "Ride me. This will be a rare first tasting as a Dragoon. I'll be taking you back to my lair and you shall rest your body," he said to her. He waited until she was ready and had to cling on to his scales and protruding spikes along his backside. He took off but kept flying at a slow pace, the wind certainly still blowing in her face. A moment later she wouldn't feel it as a magic aura was around them. "this is a Wind Aura. All Dragons will use it to protect their rider from the winds during battle. When you earn the role, you'll also be given a special helm in case the dragon can't produce one in the heat of the moment," he explained to her as it would now let her enjoy the feeling of the sky.

They would arrive back at his lair and let Azar off his back. He guided her deeper into the cave he stays in and it looked like a makeshift dwelling inside but it really needed a lot of fixing up to do. But most importantly it was warm and steam was coming deeper inside the cavern. "Come," he instructed Azar and he would bring her to a small hot spring in the cavern. "Wash off the blood first then soak your body. A meal will be prepared for you later, but know that your training and survival starts tomorrow. Do you understand?" he said to her. There were no punches pulled, no babying her along, no slow walking. It was going to test everything about her

Back
Top Bottom