Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rise of a Dragon Rider [ hellsangel x SnakeOfSeduction ]

Azar trembled before him, but not in fear. She was shaking in anger, and exhaustion, pained even as he asked her how she felt. She squeezed her eyes shut, then stared up at him with a frown, "It feels like I just got raped, again, whilst you watched." She hissed, then shook her head, "I've already felt hell worse than that. I hope I pleased you." She grumbled, shaking her head. She wouldn't give in, but she couldn't be happy that he'd allowed the goblins to spear her with their cocks.

She climbed silently onto his back, feeling her naked form against his warm scales, and she clung onto him. She gasped as the wind blew into her face, but moments later it was gone, as he explained the aura. She nodded, and took a moment to adjust before she looked down at their surroundings. It was beautiful, freeing, and she only wished she'd got here through better circumstances.

Sliding from his back, she moved to the spring when he told her her instructions. Once in, she scrubbed at her skin, erasing the evidence of the men and the goblins with shaking hands. Her skin was an angry red before long, but she felt cleaner.

As she is resting in the spring, Logan watched from the distance but his voice ringed in the cave amidst the glowing gemstones that gave light. "You're still angry about the goblins. Yet had I rescued you, would you have learned anything. Would you have learned to just wait for some shining knight to sweep in and rescue you while you were on your back, or would you know to keep struggling even in the face of overwhelming odds?" he said to her as he laid down and watched her bathe. He would give her some time to think on it and would stand up a moment later to go prepare her food. "Remember this. Your ancestor was strong not because of her strength but because she never gave up and always found a weak spot, exploited the one moment that mattered. THe moment you are pinned down and completely expect someone to swoop in to save you, you've already lost," he said to her and would leave her to her thoughts in the hot spring.

When she was done, there would be some roasted chicken and a leaf bowl of water waiting for her, as well as a change of clothing that looked like a clean set of peasant clothing. "Fear not. The water is not tainted. Dip your tongue in it if you wish to sample it first," he said to her as he laid down and watched her closely. He always seemed to like watching her for some reason. "Tell me. What is it you wish to be a Dragoon for? Your ancestor certainly did want a level of fame but she wanted to halt the invasion of monsters that was encroaching the kingdom. Was there an ideal you are striving for?" he said to her as he wanted to gauge her motivation in wanting to be a dragon knight, a Dragoon.

Last edited:
Azar didn't look at him as he spoke, explaining himself. Explaining why he had let them do as they'd done. She rubbed at her arms, knowing he had a point, but also knowing that she hurt. She'd been raped twice now, the first instance worse than the second, and she just couldn't get the horrors of it out of her head. But he didn't seem to understand that, and she was glad when he left her alone. She hadn't expected him to swoop in and save her, but he didn't have to let them fuck her. He could have chosen a different species, a different gender. He could have scared them away and let her try again. Instead, he'd let her take the pain and struggle.

Climbing out, she shivered in the cold air, and grabbed for the blanket he'd given her previously, until she noticed the clothing. She pulled it on first, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, and then slowly ate, indeed dipping her tongue in the water just to make sure it wasn't a trick. She didn't wish to be drugged again. Well aware of him watching her, she sighed, "I don't care that you didn't save me. I didn't want you to. But I care when it comes to the fact that you let them rape me. T-Twice now I've been taken in that way, and now I have t-two scenarios in my head." She shivered, "I won't give up, not ever. But.... But I can still feel them touching me and... and I hate it."

Logan nodded his head. "good. Remember that well and when you are properly trained, you'll also know that is also the time they are the most vulnerable. Tell me what each male did before they mated with you?" he said, noting that the men all the time discarded their weapons and their own guard in their moment of triumph. It is one of things she'll learn about in reading her opponents and predicting their actions but first things first is to train her body. It would be amazing if she could even swing her sword a dozen times at minimum. "Eat up and sleep. I shall wake you for your first training tomorrow," he said to her and turned his head to watch the outside entrance of the cave. Logan didn't really have much of a facial expression as a dragon but he did have some thoughts on the past, if Azar was going to be like Margaret.

Morning comes around and it was just dawn when Logan breathed heavily at Azar with a warm yet stinky breathe. "Wake up. It's time for your morning drills. Drink some water and come outside," he said to her as he brought her outside. What was waiting for her was a fairly large boulder, one that she could only just carry on her back. There was a pack system designed to hold it on her back like a knight's rucksack she had to carry. "Take this, and take a run up the mountain path to a dead hollow tree then come back here. Do this five times. I'll have you do the next set afterwards," he said to her. It was a rather large incline going up in the first place and would feel like going up three levels of a castle floor if not for how long the path goes.

Azar shivered as he asked her to remember what they'd done before they'd come for her, and she swallowed thickly, "They... They lowered their guard. Dropped their weapons." She admitted. He made good points. Now she knew they could be distracted, but she also needed to know how to fight them at all, and not just by sheer instinct and need for survival alone. She finished eating, and curled up to sleep. She found it difficult, but she was exhausted, so she drifted off eventually, knowing she'd need her energy for the next day.

With morning came his call, and she followed his command, drinking and then moving outside. She stared at the boulder, and wondered how on earth he thought she'd do as he asked. Still, she heaved it onto her back, clutching at the straps, and took off. She wasn't fast at all, and the boulder was heavy, but she refused to give up.

Logan would hover close by her as he watched her carry the boulder up at a snails pace. He didn't say anything or criticize her and watched her slowly reach certain check points and then up to the hollow tree. AT least she isn't giving up from the get go but she will need more strength training before he gets her to do the boulder run. He didn't stop her from setting the boulder down to take rests and it was telling in where she needs to improve. At the very least, Logan left leaf bowls of water for her to drink from to save her from collapse. Perhaps the similar need for motivation to perform the work. It would be mid day by the time she was finished and there would be another roast bird for her to eat waiting for her which would finally fill her hungry stomach. More water was there for her but there was also a rod with two large wooden buckets waiting for her.

"did you get some rest? You have a task to perform now. See those buckets? From now on you'll need to go draw water for your drinking and some of your bathing. You'll carry those from down this mountain where a river runs. You will bring them back up to fill these five large jars that will hold your water. You can choose to stop anytime but remember that this is your source of water from now on," he said to her. This was going to be her way to survive. Any spillage meant less water she brought back and have to go down to carry more.

Next for her training here weights to put on her back so she could perform body exercises like push ups and jogging, rock weights for her arms as he would make her punch against training dummies. They were not as heavy as the boulder from that morning but they still weighed down on her body as if Logan was trying to crush her body and spirit slowly.

Bows and arrows were left out for her as well for when she would need to hunt and a target for her practice. Logan would still provide some food for her but he told her that he would eventually leave the hunting to herself. This would all be training from hell for a noble woman like her and none of this yet was training with a sword.

Through it all, Azar never dared think about giving up. She wanted to be a Knight, a Dragoon, and now that she had the chance she wasn't about to give up. She needed to prove her fiance, her ex-fiance, wrong. She needed to be strong, in the ways he'd claimed her weak, and she wanted him to be jealous. She wanted his new lover to be jealous of the warrior Azar was determined to be. She wanted to be stronger than him, wanted him to feel humiliated when she finally beat him, the girl he'd almost destroyed.

She took various water breaks, and food was a relief. She took on each new task with the same frown of stubborn resistance, carrying her own water and letting him put weights upon her for exercise. She felt almost continuously exhausted, and every night she basically collapsed onto her makeshift bed. It felt like he was trying to crush her spirit, trying to get her to give in, but she never did.

But he hadn't let her touch a sword. She hadn't even seen one. She'd been patient, but that morning she was getting near the end of her rope. She wanted to be a Knight! Why wasn't he letting her fight like one?

Throughout the month he kept her doing the same routine over and over again. It harsh and grueling and she never gave up still. Logan had to admit that she is impressive, a shining example of Margaret herself. It was on purpose then that as the weeks went on, he saw her improving her strength to a great degree and purposely made her weights even heavier to keep up the illusion nothing has changed. There were weight disks in her water pails when she went to draw water from the river. her rock weights he forces her to use were looking the same but secretly made with more mass to increase the weight. Even the dummies that she breaks once always seem like they were harder than usual and mocking that she broke a dummy by a fluke. It was through this torturous training that distracted her from how her body had changed for the better. Her endurance,, her reflexes, her strength, her stamina, even her spirit were tempered to a level no normal human training in a knight's academy could ever make. He hadn't yet allowed her to take the boulder for the run yet to truly test how much different she was a month ago.

Now he decided to change things up a bit. The morning where her temper was at just a hairline, Logan would be watching but then used his talons to tear her clothes apart from her front revealing her breasts out in the open air all of a sudden. He watched as Azar cried out and dropped her water pails full of water off her back to cover herself with her hands. "Pathetic. You still have the notion of a worthless human shame of hiding your body. What if an enemy takes advantage of that critical moment, just breaks open your little titties and waits for you to drop your weapons and cower on the ground to defeat you. Worthless human," he said to her as if training her until now was now pointless.

Due to his cunning plan, Azar didn't notice any difference. She was still struggling, unaware of any changes he'd made to what she carried, and since he hadn't let her carry the boulder since that first day, she had no way of comparing. It was starting to get to her, and had been for a while. Nothing was working, she was still weak, and he wasn't helping her! He wasn't training her to be a knight, he was just playing with her emotions! His mocking made her shake, but so far she'd kept her mouth shut. She'd tried to keep calm, to behave, knowing he'd promised to train her if she did so. And she was doing her best. With her temper barely in check, she worked hard.

And then he lashed out with his talons, tearing her clothes. She yelped, immediately covering her breasts and dropping the precious water. She felt it splashing over her feet, angrily knowing she'd have to get more later. His words, mocking and horrible, sent her shaking in rage. He was calling her worthless, like she hadn't been working hard. Like her modesty was the tipping point. She stood tall, and uncovered herself, only to stalk right up to him, her hands balled into fists, angry beyond belief.

"P-Pathetic?! Worthless! I've been doing everything you've asked! I've been doing everything and nothing had changed! Your training isn't doing anything!" She snapped, "You... You're just playing with me! It's not a game! Not to me! You… You lied to me, didn’t you? You never trained my grandmother! You’re just a lazy, overgrown lizard! A useless reptile!” Tears came to her eyes in her anger, her hands shaking at her sides.

Last edited:
Logan, warrior form: https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/4a/f9/...__sample-4af94bbef5ef5e5a61f5b22a033b81cc.jpg

If one could hear a person's reason snap like glass, they would hear it loudly along with the clattering of the shattered glass. Logan may look a bit expressionless now but as he landed, Azar should feel a sudden wave of killing intent. His form glowed in gold form as he shrunk down to a giant of a man over her. He was at least a neck and a head above her and he purposely had his dick swinging around. He wouldn't be surprised if she tried to cover her eyes from his swinging dick but his killing intent should dispel such a reaction quickly. "Oh I'm lazy and an overgrown lizard huh? Many have died for calling a noble dragon as just a lizard and their bodies incinerated for being called a reptile. It seems you truly are asking to be beaten into a grave now. I hope you enjoy those last words," he said as he cracked his knuckles loudly, his foot steps making the ground shake on purpose. This was the look of a dragon man who would really kill her if she didn't put her life on the line now.

He kicked up a fairly large rock from the ground and punched it right at her. Normally humans would have their hands broken by catching something that fast and heavy but with Azar's training it should seem like a bit slower than it should and her hands would deflect it though with some pain. But Logan wasn't letting her think on that as he was charging at her quickly. He punched her gut hard and tripped her down on the ground, kicking her to the side afterwards. "Stay down. That's all you females really know best with your legs spread apart," he said to her as he waited for Azar to come at him. There would be pain and her adrenaline would be running but he knew she should still get up with all that endurance and stamina built up when normal humans would've remained collapsed or just standing on shaky legs. Logan would block her punches, side step sometimes to trip her over, toss her over his shoulder. Plenty of moves that knocks her down but he expects her to get back up to continue in her anger. At times his hands purposely would slap her breasts or grab them from behind her during his side steps in order to keep inciting her. "Ha, that's all you have going for you. Just your breasts. No wonder those humans only want you to breed babies and nothing else," he said to insult her. in reality not know to Azar, he had been pulling his punches all this time, but just enough for her to experience the hard pain to grow up on.

Last edited:
Azar didn't care how much bigger he was than her. He wasn't teaching her anything, she wasn't stronger or faster. Despite a low feeling of dread, she stood firm as he landed before her, and her eyes widened when he turned into a man in a flash of gold. A very big, very intimidating male, who was completely naked. She didn't look toward his cock, but she didn't cover her eyes either, instead staring defiantly up at him. She was scared, terrified even, but she wasn't going to back down, despite the feeling she was getting. Her instincts told her to run, but she stubbornly refused, digging her bare feet into the dirt. But she took a step back when he cracked his knuckles and moved closer to her, realising that perhaps he wasn't joking.

Her eyes went wide as he threw a rock toward her, and she lifted her hands to deflect it. She hissed at the sharp stab of pain, but didn't realise anything was amiss, too busy defending herself. Every time he kicked her down, she surged back up, ready to fight him. She threw punches, kicks, everything she had, and he was still so much stronger than her. But she didn't give in, baring her teeth. She snarled as he slapped her breasts, and true fire lit in her eyes when he suggested she was only good for being raped and bred. With that, she aimed a kick for his cock, but at the same time aimed a fist for his face, determined to hit him at some point.

Her tenacity is something to truly praise as Logan kept up the fight with her. It was then she went to play dirty, something he would praise at her for trying to win the battle. He sidestepped to avoid her kick but her fist connected to his cheek. The momentum was made as he felt the force from her fist finally had some muscle to it and he turned on his feet around in a spin before landing back down. He cracked his neck and stomped on the ground to cause it to shake to shake her foothold, giving him the chance to run up to her and spun around her defensive posture. He hooked his arm around her neck and his other hand wrapped around her waist and grasped her breast. While one would think he is still purposely fondling her, he was actually now holding her still and restraining her.

"That is enough," he said to her as his killing intent had vanished and he wasn't attacking her anymore. He smiled at her and would release her once he could get her to calm down enough. "Impressive. Only one month and you've improved plenty for the next phase," he said to her as he stepped away and walked over to sit on top of another boulder. He seemed to enjoy the confusion coming from her as he seemed to be talking nonsense towards her. "Take a look around. Tell me how far in the day it has become," he said to her. She should see that despite the start of all this was in the afternoon, the sun had already begun to start setting in the horizon. "And take a look around. How tired are you right now? Does your body hurt and make it hard to stand?" he said to her. He wanted her to finally realize that the surrounding area had plenty of holes and smashed surfaces, that they've been fighting for hours, and she would only be winded at this point instead of feeling like she is going to cough out both of her lungs. Her legs and arms were no longer as fragile as sticks like a noble woman but was teeming with strength and sweat A month ago she'd only be able to do a quarter of all her exercises without breaking down for a short and painful rest before continuing. But now she is standing firmly and already had a long tussle with a dragon man, even if he was holding back his strength.

"come with me," he tells her as he figured that she probably still was being bewildered by all this. He brought her to a few different sets of rocks and weights and water pails she's been using this past month. They all look identical to what she has been using and arranged in a certain column. "This is what you started out with," he tells her and touches the first sets. He then walked over to the fourth set of each identical items in that column which held the very heavy weight she would be familiar with. "I've been increasing the weight every week as I observe your increase in strength. Only when you aren't aware would you truly work to overcome," he said to her. He then stood before her and crossed his arms. "So, am I still a Lazy reptile that only knows how to lie? or Would you like to continue with my lessons?" he asks her once more, a posture that usually demands acknowledgement of a master she is under.

Azar fully expected to die when her fist actually connected with his face, with a surprising amount of power behind it. She didn't have much time to think about it before he'd twisted her body, making her lose her foothold even as he moved. She gasped as his strong arm wrapped around her throat, and she squirmed, attempting to break free, but his second arm stilled her. She grasped at his arm with both hands, attempting to make him release her. But she had to give in, confused when he told her it was enough, and the feeling of dread vanished.

She stumbled as he released her, and turned warily toward him. She frowned at his words, confused by his nonsense. At least, she was, until he asked her to tell him the time. She stumbled mentally for a moment when she realised it had been morning when she'd confronted him, but now it was certainly evening. She wasn't tired, aching a little but not to the point of collapse. A glance around showed her she hadn't imagined the fight, they'd made quite a wreck of the area if she was honest.

Swallowing thickly, she hesitantly followed him along, and was confused until he explained the different sets he'd brought out. He'd been increasing the weight without her knowing. She stared at him, biting her lip, and she sighed, shaking her head, "No. But... But you tricked me! Why... Why wouldn't you tell me? Why would you let me get so angry with you, when you've only been trying to help me?" She mumbled quietly, bowing her head, "I... I'd like to continue, if you can forgive me."

Logan reached down to stroke her head. "Only when you didn't know the truth in the training would you be fully determined to overcome your own weakness, to put the drive in your soul. You became creative, pushed your body to the limit to prove yourself more than towards me. If I had told you, you would not have pushed yourself to the brink when you knew there was a safety net," he said to her and he then rolled over the boulder she had encountered the first day. "Care to test yourself now despite having that fight? Complete the five laps and your dinner will be ready. I believe today you deserve a horned wild boar, a delicacy of the forest below. Take that as my sign of forgiveness and your repentance," he said to her. He then walked out and turned himself back to his silver dragon form to go hunting for the boar. She should find that this time around it was not difficult like before, that she could jog with it now.

When she finished the course, she would find Logan back already and roasting some prepared boar meat as promised. "Sit and eat. Tell me how the run went this time around?" he said to her as he passed her a wooden plate with the cooked meat. Bird meat was the most common as was fish. It was a rare moment for boar meat to be on the menu. "Starting tomorrow I shall be teaching you the basics of a sword. Your body is strong enough for such lessons now," he said to her as he will now give her the true prize she seeks from all of this.

Azar blinked up at him, feeling guilty for having lashed out at him when he'd only been trying to help her. Still, she nodded quietly, understanding his reasoning. He'd used her stubborn will to make her so determined to succeed, making her think nothing had changed in order to build those flames. Staring at the boulder, she nodded. Heaving it onto her back, she set off, finding herself able to go at a pace she'd never thought possible when she'd carried it before, managing the task with an ease that surprised her despite knowing his plans now.

She panted as she returned to him, dropping the boulder to join him for food. Starting to nibble on the food, she nodded along, "It was... easier. A lot easier." She returned, still shocked, "I... I never realised. Thank you." She added quietly, enjoying her meal as she finally rested, her body aching almost pleasantly from the work. Her head shot up when he mentioned a sword, and she gasped, "Really?" She beamed. She'd always wanted to know how to use a sword, and it was a big step in becoming the Knight she wished to be.

Logan stood up as Azar showed the fire of desire, to know how to weld that sword finally. "Now take your bath and rest in the spring. Sleep well. Tomorrow you shall still go draw your water and we'll begin the lessons," he tells her and then reached behind a boulder, tossing her a sheathed sword. It was one that came from one of her kingdom's knights, but with her new strength it would feel very light as if it wasn't made of the expected heavy steel it was forged from. "Enjoy. This will be your training sword. Graduate, and you will have your own sword made just for you," he said to her as he would leave the night for her, for her to enjoy a well earned rest and to dream of the new hope that is in her hands.

Morning would come around and as promised Logan would be waiting for her at the dead tree she'd jog around with that boulder once she was done her morning water draw. He was holding a rather thick stick instead of a sword like she was and his dick was swinging freely in the air. "Before you draw your sword, take off your clothes," he tells her, saying something absurd from the get go. "You have one weakness that males don't. You have that useless sense of shame the moment a piece of your skin is shown. What will happen if your breasts get exposed, or your crotch becomes visible in the midst of battle? Drop your sword and hold yourself and hope the enemy will stop? I shall have you trained that away so you will still be fighting without that weakness," he tells her as he waited for Azar to strip her clothes down. "Undergarments too. I want to see it all," he said to her, waiting for her to be only in skin but letting her remain in her boots to keep her feet safe. The wind is blowing and the sun is shining down. "Lets begin," he said as he would teach her posture and the proper swings to use. He would use his stick to smack her to straighten up or to correct her posture, sometimes hitting her to distract her in order for her to quiclky regain focus.

Azar nodded. She need a wash, and a good sleep if he was going to be teaching her to use a sword. But she was easily distracted as he brought out a sword, and she took it carefully, looking from it to him. It wasn't as heavy as she remembered her ex-fiancé's sword being, on the occasion she'd had to bring it to him, and it took her a moment to realise that that was likely due to her newfound strength. Once he was gone, she settled in the spring, washing the dirt of her skin, before she went to bed. She kept the sword close, and couldn't stop herself from smiling as she slipped off into her dreams.

With morning came the need to fetch water, and then she moved to meet him at the dead tree, carrying her sword with her. She blinked, somewhat surprised to see he was naked. Did he not want clothing, even just to protect himself from her blade if something went wrong? She stilled, when he told her to do the same, confused until he explained. He was right, as much as she loathed to admit it. Males had overpowered her and taken her before, she refused to let it be done again. If it ever did happen, she needed to be ready, not cowering. Stripping off methodically, she sighed and removed her undergarments as well, trying to ignore the way he'd worded that particular command. At least she could keep her boots. She shivered a little in the wind, and yelped whenever he'd smack her with the stick to correct her, leaving red marks against her pale skin. Still, she did everything he told her to do, adjusting herself whenever needed.

Training would seem to go well as she complained little and he would correct her posture constantly along the way. At times when she finally would get the hang of things he would make a sudden grope that would test her reactions to being touched intimately all of a sudden. Should she fail, she would only get that death glare as he would wait for her to stand up and resume her training stance instead of punishing her harshly on the spot. Then came practical lessons where he would take the stance as her opponent with his large stick. Despite how it looked, it was very hard as he would parry her attacks as a form of practice for her swings, wanting her to keep repeating the movements on him. Then he would swing his stick to do the same. It was all about the muscle memory and to teach her what to look for in her opponent's movements to anticipate how they swing. Of course he would add in a breast grope every now and then, one way being to block one of her attacks high in the air and stepping right towards her to grope her breast to test if she would release on that sudden impulse with the womanly scream.

"Take note that some of your swings eat too much of your human energy. Your goal in the end is to find the least amount of moves to finish your opponent. You are essentially needing to outlast your enemy if your skills are on par or if there are a great many of them. Do remember what your human knights were doing and how tired they are after a duration of a fight. Chances are they didn't train as well on stamina as you did and mostly concentrated on their sword stance and the strength to weld it," he would tell her from time to time. He cared little of how fancy the sword moves should be to impress the others during a kill. He only cared how she could win and survive and that's all that mattered. After all, a wide swing with a scream is not as effective as to focus a thrust forward or to attack near the hilt to force the enemy to drop, as he demonstrated to Azar to memorize.

It would be two weeks into the training when Logan would be seen looking pale and unnatural. "I apologize, Azar. I am not well for training. Please go study and practice on your own, and not come deep into the cave," he would tell Azar in the morning as he hobbled towards the deeper part of the cave past the springs. It was a place he tells her he wants private, but this time she should hear some groans that sounded like gasps were mixed in there. Logan was experiencing his dragon's heat, something that occurs around a decade at a time for him but there was no dragon to mate with. So he was now jerking his cock like crazy and rubbing up against a boulder in his humanoid form, acting like a horny man with literally ten years of lust trying to break out of him.

Training was hard on her, but she stepped up eagerly to prove herself to him. She slowly got over her reactions to his groping, at least mostly. What was once a desperate attempt to bat him away and cover herself was now a twitch, a want to get him off her that she used her sword for instead of her hands. Slowly, she memorised everything he taught her. It was hard work, but she enjoyed it, no matter how many times he groped her breast or touched her somewhere inappropriate, knowing he was only attempting to get a reaction out of her. A Dragon like him wouldn't actually want a human mate, surely, so she had no worries of him doing more than that.

His advice was good, and she did indeed remember how the knights, including her ex-fiance, would be exhausted after a battle. If her stamina was better, and she used less showy moves, maybe she'd be able to get the upper hand now. She wanted to. She wanted to be able to best her ex-fiance, the man who had almost become her murderer, and prove to him he'd been wrong. It made her feel sick to think he'd likely lied to her family, and was off frolicking with another woman. She wondered if he'd abandon her that easily also.

Two weeks later, and she felt stronger, more confident. She expected more hard training, but she paused when she saw Logan. He looked horrible, and she approached him cautiously, uncertain as to what was wrong. She nodded slowly at his instruction, and went a small distance away to practice, hoping he was okay. But it was hard to ignore the groans and gasps, hard to ignore the way he sounded like he was in pain. She liked to think she'd gotten close to him, he'd saved her and was training her, despite the few hiccups along the way.

Putting her sword down, certain she wouldn't need it, she wandered carefully into the caves. She'd just peek, she told herself, see how he was doing. If he didn't need help, she'd go back. However, she froze at the sight of him rubbing his cock, rubbing against a boulder, clearly desperate for release. She bit her lip, wanting to help but rather uncertain as to how she could fix this.

Azar probably didn't intend to but a movement of her feet would knock some rocks over and that would draw his attention towards her. He looked rabid in the sense that his dragon eyes were on his face rather than human eyes. His cock was rock hard and sticking straight in the air with only a bit of precum leaking out. It was like the release he was desperately trying to get was hard to come to. He sniffed the air as he saw her and panted deeply, rushing right over to her and pinning her against the cave wall. His strength was monstrous compared to hers and this time it wasn't restrained. His face was bearing closer to hers, his body wanting to hug right up to her as he could acutely smell her female pheromones'. When Azar voices her resistance, the demand for him to stop, Logan would come to some of his senses and stagger back.

"Forgive me, little Azar. I didn't mean .... to act barbarically," he said as he tried to turn away from her, but his own hand was instinctively jerking off his cock. "It was ... not my intention for you to witness this, much less be my victim. It is .... part of my dragon cycle of heat. I have ... no mate so I must take care of it myself," he said to her as he tried to stagger further away from her and couldn't help but turn his head to see her. "You must think I really am an animal in the end. I do not blame you for that. You should leave while I still have some self control," he said with his own chuckle of pity at himself. He wouldn't even dare ask her for help as he knew of her own circumstances. Would she even be willing to let another man touch her after her first encounter she had?

Azar froze when the clatter of the rocks she'd knocked over drew his attention. His eyes were piercing, but in a different manner to their usual gleam. He looked almost... hungry. By the look of him, he couldn't quite find that release his body seemed to crave, but before she could look closer he was rushing at her, pinning her to the wall. She yelped, frozen not by fear, but by his grasp. As much as he'd taught her not to react when she was pinned by someone she didn't wish to be close to, this was different. This was him. She didn't want to hurt him. She shuddered, "L-Logan... stop. Stop!" She begged, not making any move to lash out. She refused to hurt her mentor, whom she'd grown to care for.

She nodded as he stepped back, seeming to regain his senses. She tried to ignore the way he rubbed his swollen cock, listening to his words. Heat. No wonder he was suffering, he had no female to sink into, to mate with. She didn't think him an animal, he was her friend. Perhaps more than just that. And he was suffering, clearly hurting in some way, and she stepped a little closer. Maybe she could help. She'd had men take her in the past, without her consent. That had hurt but... maybe this wouldn't. She wouldn't fight him, this wouldn't be rape. She moved a little closer, swallowing thickly, "Can... Can I help? Would.. Would I be able to?"

Logan kept his head turned to Azar as she approached him slowly. She wanted to help him? But it was using her body to help him. "You .... you shouldn't. I dare not become like those human animals who only want to take advantage of you," he said to her as he felt another sexual impulse and fell to his knees, his hand jerking harder as his cock grew larger and longer. He panted hard and once more looked towards Azar. "The only way to help .... is to .. help my release. You will ..... have to do what you hated, to let me touch you up, to use your body for my relief. I am ... a dragon, one who needs more than a human male. Surely that would .... frighten you away and refuse," he said as he told her what he really needed now. That included the warning that he would have a monstrous sexual appetite that would be the stamina of many men. "If I start, I won't stop until my body is relieved, even if you passed out" he said as an addition, telling her that once they begin he wouldn't stop even if she begged him to.

But seeing that Azar was still standing there, he decided for once to swallow his dragon pride. He has been experiencing this for centuries and it had gotten real difficult lately. "I ask, no, beg of you. Will you help me?" he said to Azar. It would normally seem hard to trust such begging when the man is jerking off like crazy in front of her, but he is still her mentor, one who even stopped himself from outright raping her when he could've just taken her a moment ago. That, and he found himself instinctually close to her since she believed in his training methods after their sparring weeks ago.

Azar appreciated his honesty. He worried that he'd take advantage of her, that he wouldn't stop if he begged her to. And yes, she was scared of the entire idea of being intimate, after the pain she'd experienced. But he'd done so much for her. And, despite having numerous opportunities, including the night he'd met her, he had never raped her. Touched her, yes, but only for training purposes. And she knew he'd have stopped if she had asked him to. And he was right, he was a Dragon, not a human. Maybe this would feel different. Maybe it would feel better, or worse. But she couldn't let him suffer in here when she could help him. Besides, she wasn't easily scared, not anymore, and her stubborn streak reared it's head. She'd stay, she'd help.

His begging only made her shoulders slump, and she moved closer, uncertain. She didn't have much, if any, experience with this, but she needed to help. Wanted to. Slowly, she wrapped her hand around his shaft, and joined his hand with rubbing him, "I want to. I want to help." She agreed softly, "You've done so much for me... I want to help you."

Seeing that they've now crossed that bridge, there was no stopping it now. "Grip harder. Stroke it. Use your mouth," he said to her as he slowly removed his hands and let Azar take over. As he felt her start to rub him, he panted deeper and his cock was leaking a bit more than when he did it with himself. Having a woman touch his cock for him was far different as he stood there for her. But it wasn't enough as he placed his hands on her head and pushed her forward. "Use your mouth more. I need this," he said to her as he couldn't help but push her head down. He was far bigger than a human size as he would make her stretch her mouth wider to take his member in and he couldn't help it but to force her head to bob up and down. Despite how Logar was becoming rougher with her and turning this into a face fuck, there was no malice in it, only a desperate need for a release. He could only clutch her head tighter to force her to suck and bob on his cock more, his cock stiffening as she should feel it was getting hotter and swelling up. He wasn't stopping either, even if she was trying to tell him to slow down. This was a form of relief that had eluded him for a life time and now he finally found it. He released his thick, sludge like cum into her mouth, bursting out in a unhuman amount and only pulled out to squirt a bit more on her face. Despite how much he blew on her, she would see that that he was still hard and definitely not done yet. His eyes were already showing how hungry he is for more, that this was only the start of a long sex. Even more, his cum seemed much stronger in scent and there would be a sort of euphoric aura to it as it covered her face, her breasts, and in her mouth, like part of his dragon's aura is now on her like an aphrodisiac but won't turn her into a whore.

Azar nodded at his command, gripping tighter with his permission, and bringing her head to his tip so she could lap at it. He tasted far better than the human's that had done the same, and she was distracted enough to gasp when he pushed her head closer. She obeyed, opening her mouth to take him, feeling her jaw stretch wide as he pushed her head up and down, gagging softly with how deep his cock reached. Her eyes fluttered up at him, but she couldn't tell him to slow, her mouth and throat full of thick, dragonic cock, and she wasn't about to back up now.

She gurgled as she felt it swelling against her tongue, choking her, and her hands trembled against his thighs. But he'd warned her he wouldn't stop, and she didn't expect him to. She was forced to swallow his thick cum, sitting heavy in her belly as more poured from her lips, coughing and spluttering to get some air once he'd pulled free. Her face was a mess, cum splattered across her skin, drooling from her lips and down her chin, splattering on her clothing. She shivered, feeling a heat in her belly, and she blushed when she realised she was getting wet.

Back
Top Bottom