Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— O O C

Whoo, go US!

I am on phone here...net sadly down with a huge storm hitting our region, fun times!

Time passes way too quickly these days... How are everyone? 🥰 The heat in Norway is almost unbearable... How is the weather where you live? ☀️

We had a gnarly heat wave but the summer is pretty mild in Washington. I'm heading back Saturday after visiting family in the midwest.

We had a gnarly heat wave but the summer is pretty mild in Washington. I'm heading back Saturday after visiting family in the midwest.
I have a short vacation this week, but then I start working 6 days next week and the 2 weeks after that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have to admit I am not thrilled about it eheh. And the heat is unlike anything we've had the past 5-10 years... but it's nice! At least during the day, not so much during the night 🥵

Long time, no see, how are everyone? 💕🤗 My boyfriend and I have started moving into our new apartment, and we're hoping to get the rest finished by next week! Hopefully, after that, I'll have some time to sit down and actually do something on my laptop 🙈

Glad to hear your apartment situation is okay! I'm going to be moving here in two weeks, but I'll be here as always!

Long time, no see, how are everyone? 💕🤗 My boyfriend and I have started moving into our new apartment, and we're hoping to get the rest finished by next week! Hopefully, after that, I'll have some time to sit down and actually do something on my laptop 🙈

YES! So around here!

Not here as much as I would like, but I do remember to check in every now and then. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

I am great! I am going away this weekend with my boyfriend to meet some family of his, but next week I have some time off, so I will get this roleplay back on track then! 👌🏻🤩

U P D A T E

Okay, guys. Let's get down to business.

First of all, sorry for not being around to get this ball rolling. Things have been busy and it seems it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

But, I don't want to abandon this group, so let's come up with a way to keep it moving forward, even though not everyone will be equally involved.

I suggest we all agree on what shall happen after Halloween. It's better to discuss it (if roleplaying it isn't an option. Right now I don't have the motivation to write anything), than not doing anything.

So, I'll start a discussion in another thread where we can all discuss what happened to our characters and what will happen to them the following days. And whether or not we shall jump to our next "major" event or have the time move slowly.

The main issue that we need to discuss is when and if Enzo will return. Whether or not someone is going to play him isn't that important.

I hope you're well <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PS. We've had a few drop out as well, which is totally understandable, so I guess the question is ;;;;;

Shall we continue this rp or drop it altogether?

Would hate to see it disappear, that's the hardest part with these. It's up to you, but I'll happily keep going if there is still interest.

@Cayleee @Magno @Vinaein @p r i s m @Retrojapan @Xanaphia @KaeganofAmber @BennyQ @Tuska of Worlds @Malice Crowe @Vytheril @Razz @nutsacket

Hey guys <3 I hope you're doing great! Sorry for tagging all of you - some have already contacted me regarding dropping out and I have not forgotten, but I still want you to read this, because you might find it interesting after all!

Now, I don't want to drop this group roleplay, but if we're going to continue we need a fresh start. Due to characters being dropped and plots/events not going as planned, I want to start from scratch with a new timeline. That does not mean that everyone who wants to remain in the group has to create new characters or new connections (however, if you'd prefer that, please do!). It might be easier when I have cleaned up the threads to see which characters remain.

But, first things first, we're only going to have ONE Mafia Family. The Gambinos.

However, you can still play your Vitaly character(s) and you can create other outside characters as well, but these will be side characters, solemnly there to create (more) tension between the characters and to get a break from your main character(s).

Here's where things get interesting. To those who had to leave the group. If you want to have a side character to for example play a plot with one of the mafia characters you can do so. You can even make connections to other characters, etc, but you don't have to be an active member of the group and which (and how many) roleplays you participate in is up to you. This is a group rp, and the way I see it, we're a group of roleplayers playing characters living in the same universe. You can be a part of this no matter how much you want to roleplay. You can create characters to create drama for others, please do!

Please tell me what you think and if you'd like to still be a part of this! From now on, with a new timeline and plot, we don't need to wait for certain events to happen before we can move on, etc. You'll be able to do a lot more!

You don't have to tell me know whether or not you want to keep your character(s) or create new ones. It might be easier to choose after we've seen which characters actually remain!

Caylee

I missed getting in on the original, but I'm interested in the reboot!
Woho! I'll try to get this reboot up and running within this week. We're having trouble with illness at work, so I have to cover extra shift, but I'm hyped for this!

Back
Top Bottom