Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— O O C

Sorry for my absence! I'll be around more in the coming week<3 I hope you're all doing okay!

Just wanted to give you all a little heads up ;;

My summer is going to be busy, but I am going to prioritize this group RP <3

As much as I can, at least.

HAPPY SUMMER!

This is my last week of work until summer break. I know I'm holding up a scene right now but bear with me. 💛 I'll have plenty of free time soon.
Oh, you have summer break!!?! Lucky <333 I start working 5-6 days a week soon :ccc But I really need the money, since I'm moving out soon, so I can't really complain...

I got a long road trip coming up in August but I may still get replies in even then

I'll be gone for two weeks in July, and possibly the entire month because I'm going to visit my girlfriend. She's coming back with me to my apartment, so I won't be getting that many replies in. I will try my best, but I'm not expecting much.

Last edited:
I'll be gone for two weeks in July, and possibly the entire month because I'm going to visit my girlfriend. She's going to be coming back with me to my apartment, so I won't be getting that many replies in. I will try my best, but I'm not expecting much.
Thanks for letting us know! I hope you'll enjoy your summer! ☀️ I am working pretty much all July and August, but will try to get replies out when I have late shifts 😇

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know! I hope you'll wnjoy your summer! ☀️ I am working pretty much all July and August, but will try to get replies out when I have late shifts 😇
Thank you, and you too! I'll try to get replies in as well, as much as possible.

Fair warning, the next two weeks I'll be a little bit eh with activity because I'm visiting family. Will try to reply as soon as I can!

(I'm Snoopy)

I'm at a bar in the airport waiting to get on my flight so I'm having a good time!

Back
Top Bottom