Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— O O C

aeline

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇
Supporter

OOC.png

Do you have anything to say ?? Want to apologize for being slow ?? Let people know you'll be gone for a few days ??

THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE.

@Retrojapan & @BennyQ I don't want to leave you hanging, but I will reply to your messages tomorrow! (it's almost midnight here now)
+ I'll post Mia's character profile at some point tomorrow or Friday - Hopefullyyyy

Sorry in my delay in getting my character up, I will have it in the next day or so ><

Sorry in my delay in getting my character up, I will have it in the next day or so ><
No worries! Mine isn't up yet either, but at least I have Sunday off, so I'm going to catch up this evening and tomorrow.

Likewise, having a pretty rough weekend atm but I will try to get something out soon, transfer Nicholai to the character sheets and work on connections. Sorry for the delay.

Likewise, having a pretty rough weekend atm but I will try to get something out soon, transfer Nicholai to the character sheets and work on connections. Sorry for the delay.

Hope you're doing alright, my friend!! Take all the time you need, none of us are in any hurry

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I won't really be here this weekend :c But I hope we can get this party started next week! Because oh myyyy, I'm excited. I'll also send out a few PMs tomorrow regarding some connections, but I probably won't be able to answer the replies before Sunday/Monday.

Posted my character profile finally, is a little rough but will be touched up soon, sorry for the delay.

@p r i s m That would be perfect! He may need some evidence to vanish at some point, and he's willing to owe favours!

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been posting much on things. I'll be around to plan more coming up, just need a day or two, feeling bit rough

I think you're fine. I mean.. Staine and I waited till today to do our profiles ><

No worries, everyone ♡ I won't be able to be around until Monday, I think. So we can kick this off on Wednesday!? Unless we wait even longer if people don't feel 100% ready yet? Let me know!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Oh hey, question guys! Have we decided how long Luc has been missing for? Antonia's state of mind will depend on it. xD

I was thinking he hasn't been missing for more than a day or two? That they were supposed to have a meeting on Friday maybe or discuss something on Halloween (an operation or something) and no one has seen him.. since Thursday maybe and the Gambinos can be all "where the fuck is he?"

Or do anyone have another idea? I am all ears!

Looking like a great start! Should have a round of posts up by the weekend.

I think I am actually going to pull out of the group. Sorry for the inconvenience and well.. short notice. My reason is of my own making. I wish you all the very best!

I think I am actually going to pull out of the group. Sorry for the inconvenience and well.. short notice. My reason is of my own making. I wish you all the very best!
No worries, Siren! I will remove you from the lists when I am on my computer later (bb codes and phones don't work very well eheh)

Have a lovely weekend ♡

Probably best to do the same for me then, characters were kind of interconnected and I think it will be for the best. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Probably best to do the same for me then, characters were kind of interconnected and I think it will be for the best. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries! Feel free to create a new character in the future tho! And enjoy your weekend ♡

Thank you for the offer Cayleee, definitely will consider it. Sorry Prism, just didn't feel like we were fitting in here but that's okay, I hope you guys all have a blast!

Back
Top Bottom