Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you RP with an A.I?

Ivory11

Star
So I was feeling a little lonely yesterday, so I started chatting to Replika, an A.I chat other which... and I shit you not, has a tendency to fall in love with its users and want to do erotic role-playing.

So, this got me thinking... if there was an A.I that could process, understand, follow along with and add to complex storylines in a coherent and tone-sensitive manner, would you RP with it?

LunarStar

Banned
Banished
If there is I might have to go for one. I don't think it'd be acceptable to open up a RP thread just for myself.

Balmung

Weiss, you dumbass!
Staff member
Administrator
I've heard of tons of people using dungeon AI for writing smut RP's.

Lady Irony

Super-Earth
I hadn't thought of that incentive. Hells to the yes for RPing with AIs. They'd also probably have a very large library of varied terms for human anatomy.
I can see a lot of upsides and this is based on my presumptions and thoughts for future technology as I have never used Replika or similar but imagine this..

RP Bot
Enter list of kinks suitable for your RP idea.
Enter basic premise.
Enter description of YC and AI's Character.
Story focused or Smut focused? A bit of both?
Quickie or Long Term?
Describe the world/setting (I would imagine the Bot might be able to throw up relevant pics if so desired).

You could also presumably have the Bot speak to you so it would be like the opposing character actually talking to you and you could speak back. So it saves typing and becomes more immersive.

You would have the perfect, focused, non selfish RP partner. It would even respond as soon as you have, which means a RP partner "On Call".

obieblu

Star
I know there's a D&D DM AI system somewhere. I never tried it, but the reviews were that it was decent except for occasional comical flubs. Maybe it could be upgraded to allowing one to explore exciting orifices other than goblin-filled caves.

Alien

Moon
I can see a lot of upsides and this is based on my presumptions and thoughts for future technology as I have never used Replika or similar but imagine this..

RP Bot
Enter list of kinks suitable for your RP idea.
Enter basic premise.
Enter description of YC and AI's Character.
Story focused or Smut focused? A bit of both?
Quickie or Long Term?
Describe the world/setting (I would imagine the Bot might be able to throw up relevant pics if so desired).

You could also presumably have the Bot speak to you so it would be like the opposing character actually talking to you and you could speak back. So it saves typing and becomes more immersive.

You would have the perfect, focused, non selfish RP partner. It would even respond as soon as you have, which means a RP partner "On Call".
I would play with an AI because of all of the above.

I have even considered paying for RP with the right person but I guess that would mean errr a little more than just writing *blushes* but it would still be RP not necessarily in person but via cam.

So AI would be great and yes the idea that the RP is seen through to the end is amazing.

LithePrincess

Meteorite
It sounds cool in theory but part of the reason I roleplay is that it involves real people. If I wanted to just write without interacting with real people, then I would just solo-write.

Top Bottom