Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Rose nodded her head "lets go then" Rose then guided her out a back way stopping at the forge and gathering a few things before she took her to the stables and got her a horse

Circe was following after the woman quickly, but quietly all at once. They didn't know what else was there, or if there were any more of those experiments roaming about. Better to be safe than sorry.

Rose saddled two of the horses and then offered her the reigns of one "its time to go I need to return to the others and the kids need you"

Circe was just looking for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head before she was taking the reigns of the horse, and just gently stroking the creatures nose. Although there was a brief struggle with getting up onto the horse but she managed to do it, figuring out how to do it after watching Rose mount up her own horse. Who would have figured that she had never ridden a horse on her own before, had never had lessons.

"Please tell me you know how to ride" Rose was worried about her but the horse was gentle but fast so even if she hadn't ridden before she should stay mounted

Circe was just looking at Rose for a moment in time before she was looking down, merely shaking her head before she was stating, "N....No. I.... was never taught." The horse just seemed to give a small whinny though and was reassuring Circe that he wasn't going to let her fall at all, and to just hold on.

Rose moved closer and smiled "its easy make sure to keep your back straight and your head up. keep a good grip on the reigns but don't pull them back unless you wish to stop your horse. as you can see they are not tied together so when you want to turn you pull the side in which you wish to go.

Circe was just giving a small nod of her head but it was still clear that she was nervous. Her horse was just neighing a bit at the other horse, the pair of them just seeming to have a conversation. Her horse was just telling the other that he would follow their lead, before reassuring Circe that she just needed to focus on keeping her balance, that he would handle the rest.

Rose rubbed her arm "youll be find we'll start out slow so you can get the hang of it" Rose then hurged her horse to head off starting at a walk rather then the run she wanted

Circe was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "While I wish to learn.... Now is not the time.... We must make haste. The horse told me to trust in him, so that is what I will do. But after we are safe.... and the kingdom is safer.... I.... Would like to learn."

Soon enough they were heading off so that they could get to the palace. The fighting there was still raging and the kingdom's troops were being forced to withdraw, somehow these newly turned dark-eyed vampires being more difficult to deal with than normal. Although Circe did find herself looking up at the screech just in time to see a few dragons diving down and blowing fire at some of the dark-eyed vampires. She was even spotting Chrissanth after a moment in time, sitting on the back of the dragon she had been with earlier, firing arrows off from the air.

Rose looked at her "head back to the children we will come for you once it is safe" Rose stood on the back of her horse before she shot off heading for some of them who were attacking the princes

Circe was nodding and was heading off on the horse, leaving the horse to carry her. All she had to do was direct the horse. She wasn't at all shocked when a few of the dark eyed vampires came after her.

Rose fought and watched as both horses did their best to keep her safe while she headed for the dragons knowing full well that they would protect her as well

Although as thru got closer to the caves where the others were at something g happened to the horse Circe was riding on, causing the creature to buck and for her to be thrown from horses back, a startled cry coming from her lips.

Circe was a bit startled to be scooped up all of a sudden and found herself giving a startled gasp but that was about all; holding onto him as he had asked. One of the black eyed vampires was looking at the dragon before they were speaking, "Just hand her over and we won't kill you."

Circe was just looking for a moment although she was giving a startled shriek when a few of them were actually shooting arrows towards them.

Drake moved higher in to the sky out of the arrows range before speaking to her 'please dont scream it is quite painful on my old ears. I understand your fear but I wont let you get hurt"

Drake shook his big head and after tucking her close he blew fire roasting the vampires where they stood. once the flames died he landed and then set her on the ground "my dear the reason I asked you not to scream is that my hearing is very sensitive and when you scream it hurts my ears"

Circe was just bowing her head once they had landed although only gave a soft apology at his words. Ren streaked out of nowhere and wrapped around her shoulders and a few of the older kids seemed to venture out from the cave. "Lady Circe... We see smoke... From the palace...." One of them spoke in a scared voice. This had her just looking over her shoulder for a brief moment before she spoke "All will be fine."

Back
Top Bottom