Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Jayde was leaving with him although she was going off to the room that she was able to use. Circe was still in the medical wing, although it seemed like she was fast asleep at the time.

Kyle walked over and gently touched her head before speaking with the doctor more the. A little displeased when he heard about her condition

Circe was sleeping contently at the time, and seemed like she wasn't in any pain at that point in time. Her breathing was calm at least, and it was as though she hadn't gone through anything major recently.

Kyle thanked the doctor and then headed to notify the princes so that they were aware of how much abuse she had suffered through while they weren’t there

Not that the princes would end up answering when he did call. Evidently some of the rogues had decided to attack the castle, thinking that they had the advantage when one of the generals wasn't there. Although they weren't quite anticipating running into Chrissanth, who was just pointing a dagger at one of them, a faint sigh passing through her lips.

So Enid the guards even recommended letting the new born lose as she would be able to take them out as well and it would be a way to wear her out as well

This had Shayne just pursing his lips for a moment in time although he was looking towards Chrissanth as she seemed to come up and she was stating, "Do that. If she runs too rampant, I'll cut her down."

Chrissanth was just holding out her hand for the key before she was speaking, "I'll take care of it."

Chrissanth was just taking the key before she was walking over towards the cell. "We need to work together to deal with these rogues. If you turn against me.... I'll kill you."

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she was going over and unlocking the door and opening it up.

Soon enough the pair of them were heading outside and Chrissanth was drawing her sword as a few rogues came out of nowhere.

The pair of them worked in tandem, covering each others backs. You wouldn't even be able to tell that one of them was a vampire. Although it was a bit obvious that Chrissanth was in pain, yet she was pushing past it easily enough, using that to fuel herself. Yet it was going to suck hardcore when she ended up collapsing, but she would make sure that it didn't help until they were safe.

After a bit it seemed like the rogue vampires were retreating away, realizing that they shockingly weren't a match at all for the two woman. After they left, Chrissanth was nearly doubled over fighting for her breath. Her ribs were absolutely killing her at that point in time and there were black spots dancing in her vision, but she was pushing that aside so that she could straighten up again.

Guards were coming out to make sure that the pair of them were alright, although they were wary of being around Rose at the time. Yet there was one of them stating that if anything she could feed from the dead vampires on the ground. Now that was an idea.

Back
Top Bottom