Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

“Damn bastards” Rose finished sitting up and then with a pained groan she stood up and moved so she could put her shirt back on

Rose finished putting her shirt on and then moved to where she could see them. Instead of a guard there stood and trained and seasoned killer there was no look of pain or fatigue on her face “ do you want to take on a army of hunters or would you rather I’d do it”

Shayne was just looking at her for a moment in time before he was questioning, "How do you plan on taking them on alone?" Little did he know that Chrissanth was at the ready as well, although she was dressed in all black with her features hidden so that they couldn't tell who she was. And she was waiting outside for Rose to come out.

"I have my ways and I never said I was alone" Rose walked by them if they wanted to know more they would have to follow them. she went to her room and changed ehr outfit covering her wounds and giving her a better layer of protection. as she was walking out she was tying up her hair up her sword resting on her hip

Chrissanth stood up in a treeery watching for her to come out. Currently she was dressed in all black with a cloak pulled up over her head. She was examining the sword that she had on her, checking to see if it was sharp.

Rose walked out and stood under the tree “let’s show them why they will pay for attacking us” Rose was more then ready to have some fun and kill

Chrissanth was looking down for a moment before she was jumping down, the cloak billowing around her as she was landing on the ground gently. "Let us do just that." she was speaking in a low voice, easily pitching her voice to make it more difficult to tell it was her. No she couldn't risk giving herself away quite yet.

Rose chuckled and then headed for the group she could hear the mourners of hunters going around saying they were stupid for taking on Chrimson Fire and her sister. While the two weren’t related they were considered sisters at they were the only two S ranked hunters alive and no one to date could match or beat them not even the elders

Chrissanth was following after Rose towards where the hunters were at, merely perched in the trees above them. "You know.... They are right. It was stupid to try and take us on." she was commenting from the trees, which had a number of the hunters jumping and drawing their weapons. There were some lower level hunters there, ones that the pair had personally trained, although they were more there against their will if anything. Not targets unless they attacked first.

"You betrayed us." one of the taller hunters spoke and was holding out a pair of black tags with their hunter names on them. Oh they had been marked as traitors it would seem. This had Chrissanth questioning how much their heads were worth and was then scoffing when the man was telling them. Only half a million. "I hope that half a million is worth your lives." Chrissanth was humming as she was leaping from the tree and landing gracefully.

Shadow Cat was the name that she went by. Lithe and elegant on her feet, no matter the terrain it seemed.

“What do you think Shadow Cat should we send some back alive or kill them all” Roses voice was blank and void of all emotion and she could already tell that some were ready to pee themselves as the moment

Chrissanth was just examining them for a brief moment before she was cooing, "Boys and girls.... If you are wanting to live... I suggest you lay down your weapons and walk away now." Those that laid down their weapons and left she would leave alone for the time being; yet those that were actually raising a weapon to them... now that was a different story.

Chrissanth was giving a smirk and soon enough she was dashing forward to meet a few of them head on, easily taking them down. As this was happening, Circe was awake again and currently watching out the window. There was a small frown on her lips and soon enough she was actually going to get up from the bed, nobody else was in the room at the time. "Ahh...." she was whimpering in pain when she stood up and was pressing her hand to her side gently but made her way out of the infirmary anyways.

Kyle was one his way back when he spotted her “and just where do you think your are going?”

Rose joined her in the battle and even though she hurt and really should be resting she didn’t let it phase her at all

Circe was just looking at him a bit startled and just about lost her balance, although managed to catch herself before she did fall. "I don't want to remain here, so I'm going back to my room." she spoke. If they were wanting her to rest comfortably then that would be how she did it, that and she felt safer in her rooms. "There was another figure that joined that Huntress to fight. Is it....?" Circe started although she didn't finish what she was saying, hopefully Kyle would know that she was talking about Chrissanth.

Chrissanth seemed to almost dance through the hunters that came at her, cutting them down with ease. Although who would have figured that there were a few of them that were headed towards the castle. This had her dashing after them and she was stopping them before they could get through the doors. "Nah uh. You don't get to enter unless you can kill me first." she was cooing in a rather dark tone of voice.

Kyle moved to stand next to her and nodded his head “it is” Kyle gave her a small smile and gently rubbed her back “let’s get you settled so you can keep resting.

While she was dealing with the ones that tried to get to the castle Rose was taking out the others who remained in the trees

Circe was following after him although didn't enter the room right away, leaving him to check the room. She found herself giving a startled gasp at the vampire that seemed to turn up out of nowhere. The same one that had been harassing Chrissanth earlier, and she was backing up into the wall when she saw the dark eyes. "Your blood smells so good...." the man was speaking with a hiss.

Kyle walked out of the room and slammed the male in to the wall "Circe get in your room and lock the door" Kyle growled at the male and his eyes glowed as if daring him to try and cause problems

Circe was giving a nod of her head before she was doing as she was told, and headed into the room quickly, locking the door behind her. The man was just looking at Kyle for a moment in time although it wasn't long before he was drawing away and just stating that he had a far more appetizing meal to go find. More than likely talking about Chrissanth, yet that was if he could get close to her at the time.

"good luck and just be warned if you feed off her with out her exspressed concent you will pay the penalty as you know the princes want us all moving to the blood tablets" this order had been passed down a few moments earlier

Back
Top Bottom