Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Rose arrived with a large group of kids "we need to move Cat they are bringing the captives" Rose was refering to vampires that they had caught over the years to use for training and those vampires were crazy and dangerous

Chrissanth was looking over before she was pushing her fingers through her lose hair before she was hissing, "Of all of the stupid, idiotic things for them to do!" It was almost as though her mood had taken a complete change at that point in time, as though her emotions had been shut off completely. With that she was tilting her head before she spoke, "We both know that there isn't anywhere safe from them."

Rose looked at her "we did a number on them today we will have time to recover and train people to fight them" Rose smiled at the kids and assured them that they would be ok

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting in a low voice, "I should probably go change to blend in." Least either of the princes saw her at all. Kyle she knew wasn't going to say anything and with that she was heading off so that she could change into clothing that she had stashed away. Although she wasn't anticipating the vampire that came up behind her, the same one from so long ago, until it was too late. If Rose did go looking for Chrissanth at all, all she would find laying on the ground was the woman's sword, along with her cloak which was something that she never left behind willingly.

After nearly an hour Rose did go looking and when she found the sword and cloak she told Kyle to head out and that they would meet him at the castle. Rose had a good feeling of where the female was as she had kept track of the male after learning about him

Shayne was telling the carriage driver to head out, and was looking over st his sister who seemed to be asleep. Ren was curled up against her stomach, and she was currently using Romeo's lap as a pillow it seemed.

"neither can I but for now we will work together and when it is time we will hit them back just as hard and we will avenge those who died needlessly" Romeo looked at his sister and then at Kyle more then glad that she hadn't lost him as it was easy to see he cared for her

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Well then we should find a space place to go to." He was however looking at Circe who was awake again it seemed.

Soon they were back to the castle and Circe was wondering where Rose and Chrissanth were at. She had seen them earlier but now they had disappeared, which had her hoping that they were safe.

Kyle looked at her "thay will join us soon so for now lets all get settled in" Kyle then helped her from the carraige before moving to her side and out of the princes was

Circe was giving a nod as she was climbing out of the carriage, and stepping aside so that she could get out of the way of her brothers.

Chrissanth was currently laying on the ground unconscious, with a blood dripping from the teeth marks on her neck; and at the time her clothes were in tatters. The vampire that had been feeding from her was licking at his lips before he was cooing, "You taste just as good as you did years ago.... A shame that you got away from me then. But this time... I'll have to make sure that you don't."

Rose moved slowly around the building slipping in through the shadows. the male had been stupid he had left a trail for her to follow. Rose sat in the shadows and waited while she watched making sure to get a good idea of his movements. she would avenge her friend

The vampire was just watching the female before he was going over and doing something that would end up pissing Rose off, kicking her square in the ribs. This had Chrissanth giving a pained cough and she was curling up in a ball, just fighting to catch her breath for a moment before she found herself being hauled up by the vampire, a hand around her throat. "You shouldn't have run away from me back then. you should have been good and waited until I returned for you."

Rose moved and instead of using her long sword she used her short and sent it rought through the males chest and heart "you made the mistake unlike in the past my sister is not alone anymore" Rose kept her sword in place and lifted so that she could drag him away from her

Chrissanth was giving a pained gasp when the vampire was tossing her away from him and was just pushing herself up onto her arms, but that was about it. She wasn't going to be of any use to Rose at all, not with the amount of blood that he had taken, and the fact that her neck was still bleeding. Yet somehow it didn't stop her at all from forcing herself up to her feet and she was grabbing a shard of glass from a broken window, not caring if it cut her hand or not. Chrissanth was speaking, "No I'm not alone anymore." She was actually driving the shard of glass into the vampire's heart herself, before she was sinking back down to her knees.

ROse waited to remove her sword until the male passed away and then she pulled it out and put it away before she went to her side "come one lets get out of here as you said your not alone anymore I will always come for you so long as their is breathin my body" Rose wrapped an arm around her and carefully helped her up off the ground so that they could get going

Chrissanth was getting to her feet with Rose's help although was giving a small groan of pain and mumbling that she was pretty sure he had managed to fracture some of her ribs. She was taking to tearing off some of the vampire's shirt to make some strips to tie around her neck, to help with the bleeding at that point in time.

"I would agree there is a wagon and horse we can use but we need to join the princes" Rose then carefully helped her dress in some clothes and then took her to the wagon so that they could get going and join the others

Chrissanth was giving a nod and was working with her as best she could, but she was fighting to stay conscious at that point in time. Her vision was getting blurry and there were black dots dancing around her.

Rose settled her in the back of the wagone and after creating a bed she settled her in and then laid her down "rest for now Ill check on you in a bit"

Chrissanth was just mumbling that she was sorry. Yet again there was always a point in time where a slayer ended up in this condition, for one reason or another. She was curling up on her side, and just seeming to fade into the darkness that consumed her.

“Don’t be dear sister” Rose then headed off and while she was yes bleeding as well her wounds weren’t as sever as her friends and she would do her best to take care of her while they traveled

Back
Top Bottom