Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

This had the vampire just scoffing before he was turning and heading off, just as a few guards came running over announcing that there were hunters in the palace. And soon enough that poor guard was being cut down by the A-Rank hunter that came up from out of nowhere, a rather dark smile on his lips. Actually there were a couple of A-Rank hunters that came down the hallway, all of the weapons and clothes covered in blood. "Lets hope that Shadow Cat doesn't catch us." one of the A-Rank hunters was commenting in a low voice.

Kyle moved slowly and popped up behind the men "its not Shadow Cat that you need to fear right now" Kyle had just fed so his strenght was at its max and they would be challenged to take him on

This had a couple of them jumping startled although there were a few of them that didn't seem fazed at all. One of them was actually moving to attack Kyle. A few of the A-Rank hunters were actually quite talented, they just hadn't become S-Rank because they hadn't been able to defeat Crimson Fire and Shadow Cat. Yet they were hoping that this would change soon enough. Outside the hunters were releasing something strange into the air.... a toxin that would drive vampires into a frenzy; even those with the most resistance would struggle to overcome it. "You goddamn morons!" Chrissanth was hissing although she was backflipping to avoid being hit by one of the swords.

Kyle met the male blow for blow and while he was skilled he was no match and with a single move Kyle drove his sword in to the males chest "you are skill but sadly not skilled enough to beat me" with a grin he pulled his sword out and looked to the others who were standing there and smiled "any takers

The others merely watched although it was a cloaked figure who stepped forward instead. One of the elders had decided to visit it seemed. Which had one wondering if any of the others were there as well. A potential challenge to the general. Even the princes would fine them selves being attacked.

Kyl elooked at the male "now this is a surprise old friend I never though you would ever attack me or my prince" Kyle had known the male when he was younger so this would be a harder battle for him

The elder just looked at him before he spoke, "Oh but I haven't attacked you or your prince. I am only here for some traitors that I discovered have been hiding within the walls of this palace. Give me Crimson Fire and Shadow Cat, and we shall all be on our way." Although his eyes were flickering towards something at the end of the hallway, ironically where Chrissanth seemed to be standing although this time she actually had her hood down. A mask pulled up over her mouth and nose, her hair tied in a tight ponytail as she just watched the man faintly. There was a faint smirk on her lips behind the mask before she was giving a little waggle of her fingers before she was cooing, "Well if you are wanting me.... Then come and get me. But stop dragging innocents into the mess."
'I suggest you get your lover the hell out of here.' she was reaching out to the general mentally, at least she was hoping that he heard her anyways. Not something that she did often but it was something that she had learned to do over the past few weeks of being within the vampire kingdom. Made it easier to communicate with Romeo when she was feeling 'uncomfortable'.

Kyle's eyes flicked to her 'I need to get the princes as well unless your friend is getting to them' as it stood several hunters were blocking his way to the princess so getting her out of there was going to be a lot more complicated then a simple run as he had to locate their dragon friend as well

'They are safe enough. Crimson Fire has the hunters outside quite distracted.' Chrissanth was commenting in a low mental voice before she was waltzing a couple of steps forward, which had a few of the hunters tensing up for a moment in time. And soon enough she almost seemed to just be disappearing, and was soon enough almost seeming to appear behind a few of the hunters. The poor people didn't even have time to react before they were being knocked unconscious by Chrissanth, and she was dancing away from them. "Thanks there boss man for this." she was chiming in a rather cheerful voice as she was tossing something into the air and catching it, a devilish smirk hidden behind the mask. Oh she had taken something person to the elder which had the man going after her, and she was just disappearing down the hallway with a small giggle as though it were a game. Well that was one way to get most of them to leave the door.

Circe was answering the door after a few moments of hesitation, her hands shaking as she opened the door. Luckily they weren't going to have to go far to seek out the little dragon, since Ren was standing on the bed behind the young woman.

"come on it time we get out of here and grab Ren he is coming with" Kyle had already reached out to the princes and they were making their way to the horses were so they could get out of there

Ren was chirping before he was hurrying over and leaping into Circe's arms, the young woman merely following after Kyle so that they could get going. No she wasn't truly sure what was going on at that point in time, all she knew was that she was frightened.

Kyle kept them both close and moved keeping her safe if they ran in to hunters but so far they were in the clear and he wasn't worried that they would run in to hunters while escaping

Circe followed after him although she found herself sick to the stomach when they were going outside. All around them were dead hunters and vampires; although many of the vampires that had been killed had been light eyed vampires. Slaughtered by the dark eyed vampires.

"dont look just keep and eye on me and follow me" Kyle pulled her close to him and kept moving knowing that they needed to keep moving

it only took him a few more minutes and he got her ot the carriage where her brothers were waiting and helped her in "its time to get you out of here"

Shayne was just wrapping his arms around Circe when she was lead over to the carriage and was questioning if she was alright, then asked what had happened. "The hunters are hunting two of their own. Crimson Fire and Shadow Cat. I guess they turned against them or something." Circe was speaking in a soft vocie.

"we dont have time I need to get the three of you out of here" Kyle needed to get them on the move and as they were in an older carriage it wouldn't be obvious that the royals were traveling but he needed to get them on the move

This had Shayne giving a nod of his head and soon enough they were heading off, although Circe was just hugging Ren gently in her arms. No she was hoping that the people were alright, that they were going to stay safe.

Kyle had stayed behind to make sure that both girls were ok and able to join them once again but it also let him get out those who were innocent and that kids weren't left with out their family

It was Chrissanth that happened to find Kyle first, herding a few innocents to somewhere far safer. Her hair had come out of the ponytail that it had been in and her clothing had a few tears in it, but other than that she personally seemed unharmed.

Kyle looked at her and then pointed to a carraige "in there" Kyle was more then a little busy at the moment so that was all he could say at the time he was busy evacuating the people that he could

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment although she didn't go towards the carriage, no she was helping direct people away at the time. And keeping her eyes out for the elders. They had retreated it seemed like, which was never a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom