Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Vampires, they live to feed off humans and animals alike even in the day and age where one can get bagged blood. To combat this an elite group of people formed an alliance to hunt them and protect Humans from them. the rankings of these hunters are like so F ranked Hunters are new to the trade and learning under a master. E Ranked hunters have a partner of rank C or better. D Ranked hunters take easy hunts on their own and harder hunts with a partner. C Ranked HUnters take on mid-level hunts on their own and higher-level hunts with a partner. B and A Ranked HUnters take on high-level hunts alone and only head out when ordered. then there are the best of the best S Ranked HUnters who take on the highest level hunts alone with no partner ever. These hunters work alone and are only called in when the council needs them to take on a particularly dangerous job.

Rosella stretched as she watched the F Ranked went through the first part of their training which was a lecture on how Vampires Hunter. she was there as a guest but the instructor was old so she couldn't help but correct him. "sorry but that isn't true in the past that was how they hunted but now that isn't the case they have modernized how they hunt instead of luring someone to a back alley and feeding till they are dead Vampires hunt smarter making our jobs harder they feed on several doners now leaving their victims alive and aside from missing some blood they are well as well" Rose walked to the front of the classroom and looked at the all of the new hunters "you either learn or you die these vampires won't care if your young they will kill you if they get the chance it just comes down to if it is fast or slow" Rosella was one of two S Ranked hunters in the group and had been there for all of her life so she was the youngest S Ranked hunter in history and often went on life threatening assingments by herself. Rosella had long black hair and pale skin. Rosella kept her hair pulled back into a ponytail as it made it easier to hunt and to fight if her hair was out of the way.

Romeo sat back in his chair while looking over the papers sitting on his desk his clan was slowly making the transition to bagged blood and he was helping other clans to do the same.

Once the vampires and humans had lived in co-existence yet that changed when vampires were remembering that they were superior. Their speed, their sense, and their strength far greater than that of a humans. They were able to heal from even the most serious of injuries, and the only thing that they needed to survive was human blood. This is what had vampires hunting and draining humans of their blood; despite how there was bagged blood that was accessible to vampires. There were some vampires and humans who had worked together to open up a vampire blood bank, where vampires could go to get some bagged blood. A simple thing truly, versus killing humans. Had this not begun then there would have been no use for the humans to create an elite group that hunted down the vampires. Vampire Hunters.

As Rosella was speaking with the F-Ranked hunters, a woman with long red hair was merely leaning against the wall, her eyes just taking in those that were training. The second S-Ranked hunter, although while she was listening to what Rosella had to say, about how the vampires had begun to modernize taking to feeding from donors. Which honestly she didn't see the problem with that, especially considering she knew a number of people that were willing donors to vampires. And those that fed from them respected the limits that were put in place, which most definitely didn't mean that they deserved to be killed. "But keep in mind that not all vampires are bad; not all of them deserve death. There are a number of them that you will run into that want nothing more than to coexist. And you can tell by looking at their eye color. If they are a dull red color then they can be left alone, but if they are a deep crimson red; almost black. Those are the vampires that you need to kill." the woman spoke as she walked forward, her red hair swaying behind her. Chrissanth Winters, the only other S-Ranked hunter within the organization; at least in that generation. A young woman who had no memory of her past at all. Five years ago, the now twenty-one year old woman, had been found nearly dead within the remnants of a village that had been razed to the ground by some evil vampires. Everybody else was dead while she had somehow survived; yet she was comatose for two years. When she finally woke up she had no memory of her past; other than her name.

Rosella looked at her and nodded they often trained together so the girls knew each other and it made sense that she would be there. Rosella looked over the new hunters as some took their words to heart and others looked at each other wondering why they were there. there was one who voiced his opinion that they were just girls who didn't hold a rank in the group. Rosella moved fast and had the male pinned to the ground "I may be a girl but I have been doing this all of my fucking life and if you don't get your head our of your ass you will be killed by a vampire"

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment in time before she was commenting, "While Rosella has been doing this her whole life; I have only been a hunter for the past three years. Yet despite that... I have quickly risen up the ranks to become who I am today. And I did that through pure talent; nothing more. Just because we are women, doesn't mean anything at all. We can do the same exact thing as men.... sometimes even better." With that she was just padding away from where the trainees were standing, light on her feet as though she were floating. There was almost a faint smirk on her face before she was speaking, "Underestimating one is what shall lead to your downfall."

Rosella moved away from the male and joined her "have fun maybe we will join you for a spar later" Rose then waved and moved closer and muttered, "damn newbies always thinking they are untouchable." Rosella was impressed with Chrissanth as she had moved up fast in the ranks but she had earned her rank through hard work and skill. "so when do you think we will get a new assignment?" Rosella was getting board with out something to do

Chrissanth was looking towards the newcomers for a moment in time before she was just giving the newcomers a faint smirk; before she was heading off with Rosella. Man were the newcomers so annoying at times, always thinking that they were absolutely untouchable, which was far from the truth. Ice blue eyes were flickering towards the other female when she was questioning about when they were going to get a new assignment. This had her shaking her head before she was commenting, "I have no idea at all. Hopefully soon." She was fiddling with the necklace that was around her neck a bit... the only memento to who she had been... the person that she could no longer remember. There were times when she just wanted to get rid of it but something always stopped her, something told her that it was important. Now if only the question of how it was important could be answered.

Rosella smiled at her "maybe we need to put them through their paces to show them what it will be like fighting one of those monsters" while Rosella did as she did and didn't kill those with pale-colored eyes she often didn't run into those types as she was assigned to never had pale eyes.

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting, "I most definitely agree with that. If anything.... We can find a way to capture a dark eyed one and cart it back here. Between us we can restrain it, and we know that pale-eyed ones would coming willingly." Especially since they knew that no other hunter would dare to attack them, not without being punished by the society itself. Her eyes were flickering towards a few of the superiors as they came walking towards them. Oh it seemed like they potentially had a mission.

Rosella nodded her head "we just have to get permission" Rosella followed her line of sight and smiled "oh I hope that is good news" Rosella was more than a little excited to have an assignment as she hadn't been out in nearly two months. unlike the others, though she had her own home and live outside of the compound as it made it easier to come and go as she needed to for her work

"I doubt that they would care at all, especially if they knew that we could handle the situation should it get out of hand." Chrissanth was commenting although it wasn't long before her attention was turning towards their superiors, and sure enough the two were being called into the office. It seemed like they did have an assignment, yet it wasn't something that she was expecting as files were being set in front of them. Their job was to kill a couple of vampires yet as she opened up her file to look at the information, she was discovering that it was a pale-eye.... and royalty. Yet perhaps that is why the superiors were wanting them killed, because they were royalty.

Rosella looked at her own file and frowned "we don't hunt pale-eyes so why are we going after these two" Rosella normally wouldn't question an assignment but there was something wrong with this and she wanted to make sure that nothing was going on that would put them in to the line of fire

Chrissanth merely listened to the superiors explain why they were going after these pale eyed royals. Their theory was that if they took out the royals, then the vampires would begin to cease their actions. Their nobility were even being taken down by mere humans, a show that they weren't the superior race at all.

Rosella frowned a little but nodded her head "how long do we have to complete this assignment" Rosella hoped they didn't give them a short amount of time as it would fuck things up to go after a royal she would need time to stalk and hunt them properly

The superiors just looked towards each other before one of them was stating that they did have a longer period of time to do this. The max amount of time that they were giving them was three months. Well that truly wasn't all that much time yet it was a lot better than what they could have given them. Chrissanth was running her fingers through her red hair for a moment in time, as she looked over the information about the person that she was hunting. A vampire by the name of Romeo. While Rosella's target was a vampire by the name of Shayne.

Rosella leaned back and frowned but she didn't ask any more questions as she knew that would only annoy the council members but after reading the file she stood up and headed out of the room so that she could prepare to get her assingment done

Chrissanth was rising to her feet after a moment in time before she was heading out of the room. Well this was a rather annoying situation to say the least; and she was pretty sure that they were just sending them to their deaths or something.

Rosella looked at her when she joined her "does this assignment bother you as well or is it just me?" Rosella didnt like it but for the time being there was very little that they could do unless they went higher then the one who assigned them the hits

Chrissanth was commenting, "Oh yes it bothers me. It bothers me a lot. It isn't going to work how they want it to work. All that is going to happen is the vampires are going to end up lashing out even more." It could become a bigger problem. No they needed to work on getting along with the vampires, and living in harmony with them.

"we cna go to the grand council member and see what he wants us to do?" at worst the order would stand at best they would be ordered to watch them and if they broke the rules then they would be ordered to kill them but she wanted to be certain first

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she was stating, "I am making my own judgement call on this. I'm just going to take to watching him, and kill them if they break the rules. But otherwise.... they were specific, the directions weren't specific."

"true but I would rather cover our asses as well" Rosella looked at her file and frowned more as the information they had didn't make an sense

Chrissanth was just looking before she spoke, "I'm not concerned at all. It is there own fault for not giving us the relevant information." With that she was pulling something out of her pocket and showed it to Rosella. Her pen which allowed her to record conversations, and she had recorded the conversation between them. And the lack of directions that they had been given, the lack of information as well.

Rosella nodded her head "keep in touch check-in every day lets not risk our lives doing this if we need to bail then that is what we will do" Rosella had a bad feeling and she figured if they kept in touch it would be better for each of them

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off to get ready. She was going to travel to the vampire kingdom yet after that.... Getting closer to the prince to be able to learn about him was going to be a bit more difficult.

Rosella slipped the file into her bag and then stretched various joints popping in the process. "well let's get going then as we have three months to either kill them or figure out what the fuck is going on" Rosella looked back when she heard the door open and moved to get out of there a little faster as she didn't need a lecture that day about being respectful to their elders.

Back
Top Bottom