Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming My Brother's Lover (LustfulSins&n.oiz)

Harley sighed at that reminder, of course he had school! Why the hell did he have to have school on his eighteenth birthday? Maybe tomorrow he could try and convince his brother to let him stay off for the day. After all it wasn’t just any birthday, he would be turning eighteen! Officially an adult. But he just reassured his brother he would have his work done before he was left alone at the table.

However, Harley didn’t stay downstairs long. He brought the empty dishes into the kitchen sink, deciding to wash them up now- as a favour to Nova so he wasn’t left doing all the housework. After doing so, his nightly routine was the same. Head upstairs, shower, go to his room to work for a few hours and before he knew it he was exhausted. So, walked up to his brothers room, knocking before opening the door “I’m gonna head to bed..”

Nova is still gaming when Harley knocks and comes into his room. He's sitting with his legs crisscrossed on the end of the bed, shirt discarded into the hamper. His silver headset is on, but he can still hear Harley, glancing over at him. He smiles, nodding. "Alright. I don't have classes tomorrow, but I'll still get you up and drive you to school. Goodnight, Harley" Nova turns his attention back to his game, cursing as his character nearly dies.

It's almost midnight when Nova finally bids his friends Goodnight, logging off. He stretches, then makes a trip to the bathroom before returning to his bed. Another five minutes, and he's out, sleeping soundly.

"Thanks, night!" Harley calls, noticing Nova was wearing his headset. He decided it may be best to talk to Nova about staying off tomorrow in the morning, he reckoned disturbing him now would not end up in a positive answer. He then walked back off to his room just down the hall, flicking off the light as he stepped inside and then drew the curtains. It took him a while until he finally fell asleep, having tossed and turn for a while before he drifted off, cuddling into his pillows as he slept.

And as the next morning drew closer and the sun began to rise, Harley didn't even need his brother to wake him up. He was already up and out of bed rather early, an excitable grin on his face. No heat either, so he really was an alpha! Harley gave a wide and beaming smile, not even considering the fact that Nova may be asleep still as he opened the door and came running in "Nova! Nova! Wake up! I'm an alpha! I told you I would be." Harley cried excitedly, hurrying over "Nova!"

Nova groans and rolls over in bed, reaching for his phone on the nightstand. It's 5:45am, Nova's alarm doesn't go off until 6am. He puts the phone down again, rolling onto his back and rubbing his eyes. "Morning to you too. Keep in mind, the day isn't over yet. It doesn't always happen in the morning."

Nova props himself up on his elbows, the blanket sliding down from his chest. "And, don't forget that you won't know for sure if you're an alpha or beta until an omega goes into heat near you. Remember, betas can ignore the scent, but alphas can't." Nova smiles anyway, tilting his head. Clearly, Harley is excited anyway, since he got up before Nova.

“Oh thanks way to spoil the fun.” Harley pouted jokingly. He knew the day had only just begun, but he really wanted to believe that he was an alpha, not an omega and a beta. “Besides, alpha or not I’m still eighteen! C’mon!” He grinned, shaking his brother’s arm “Let’s go get breakfast, I wanna get the day over with so we can have our movie night!” Though, he quickly retracted this statement after he noticed maybe his brother didn’t exactly deserve to get up at almost six in the morning with him screaming about being eighteen. “I’ll go have a shower and get dressed, better be up before that.” And without any other words, he hurried off to do just that

Nova sighs, laughing lightly as Harley bounces out of the room. He only lays in bed a few more minutes before rolling out, stretching. Because he intends to just come home again after dropping Harley at school, he settles for a pair of grey sweats and a loose black tee. Now dressed, he heads downstairs to start breakfast.

It's Harley's birthday, so he sets to making pancakes from scratch while his little brother showers. He doesn't even play his rock and roll, settling on some random pop music playlist turned low, but still easy to hear. In between flipping pancakes, Nova moves about to set plates at the island counter, along with forks and syrup. He pulls apple jam from the fridge for his own pancakes.

Harley finished up in his shower a good ten or so minutes later, settling for something nicer since it was his birthday. He got dressed into a pair of black jeans, white dress shirt with a pastel yellow hoodie over it. Running down stairs, he beamed when the smell of pancakes hit him. He always love when his brother made birthday pancakes, it made him feel special. “You’re making pancakes, sick!” He grinned, taking a seat

Nova laughs, turning off the stove and turning around to plate the pancakes. He sets the pan back on the stove to cool. "Of course, it's your birthday. You look good today, by the way." Nova comes around the island counter to sit with Harley, running one hand down his brother's back as he does.

"Does the high-school still do that thing for birthdays where the homeroom class sings, and then at lunch the birthday kid gets a free piece of cake? They used to." Nova had been graduated by the time Harley had started high-school, so they had never been in the same school at the same time.

"I wanted to wear something nice." Harley smiled. However, it seemed as though the excitement from before had almost died down? As if he had been riding the high and he was now starting to come off it, he was there and listening, he just seemed a bit...out of it. But he still answered Nova's question with a chuckle and a shake of the head "No. I'd like them too. Usually I get a happy birthday or two, nothing fancy any more.."

Nova shrugs, spreading apple jam on a pancake. "That's too bad. I looked forward to it every year. Oh well. I'll make sure there's cake here for you tonight. What kind do you want?" Nova stores Harley's answer in the back of his mind, digging intobhis breakfast.

"Oh, did you want anything for your birthday? I forgot to ask yesterday, Soni haven't bought you a gift yet. Hopefully nothing too expensive though." Nova grins looking up at Harley.

"It sounds fun, I don't know why they don't do it anymore, it does sound fun." Harley commented with a smile, though that smile grew at the mention of cake. "Oh! Can we...hmm.." He trailed off, mumbling something. It did seem like he was more out of it now, almost like he forgot to speak up. "Um, chocolate cake sounds nice. And you don't have to get me anything, as long as you promise to have a night in with me that's okay."

Nova doesn't miss the trailing of Harley's voice. He frowns, placing his hand on his brother's back. "Hey, you okay? You don't usually trail off like that. You have a headache?" When Harley only sort of gives him an answer, Nova rubs his back and stands up. "I'm going to get you some Tylenol. I'll be right back, Harley."

"I just feel a bit off is all, nothing serious." He mumbled. Harley couldn't quite place what was going on. He had been so energetic and hyper a few minutes ago, but now he felt tired, confused, and dazed. Did he have a headache? But as Nova declared he'd be leaving, even though it was a short while, he shook his head and let out a whine, reaching forward and grabbing onto his t-shirt. "No..." Harley groans, still shaking his head "Stay."

Nova frowns, running his fingers through Harley's hair. He sighs, then gently frees himself from his brother's grip. "I'll be quick, I promise." Nova turns and leaves the kitchen, hurrying to the upstairs bathroom. He locates the bottle of Tylenol, the turns to hurry back downstairs. His nose crinkles a bit at a sweet smell, but brushes it off as just leaving the smell of Harley's sweet syrup and coming back to it.

Until he comes back into the kitchen.

That sweet smell hits Nova like a truck. The bottle of Tylenol falls from his fingers and hits the floor with a clatter. Grey eyes dilate, locking onto the disoriented Harley. Later, Nova would think about how he should have known, with Harley being smaller, liking somewhat more feminine things, like his pink hair. But right now, all he can think about is the omega, his little brother, going into heat.

Nova crosses the kitchen floor with a growl, leaning firmly against Harley's back, pressing him against the island counter without knocking him off the barstool. His hands land on Harley's hips, sliding up under his shirt and along his ribs. Nova presses his nose to the soft skin behind the point of his brother's jaw, beneath his ear. His voice is a deep growl. "Harley.."

As he was left alone, he groaned and whined, shaking his head as he cried for the other to come back. He got up to follow, but the moment he did his legs gave way as his whole body felt hot. Confused, he didn't know what was going on. The sweet smell of gingerbread and nutmeg filled the small kitchen as he crawled up to his feet, looking around with that same dazed look on his face. Seeing Nova come back, all Harley could do was cry and almost mewl as he walked to him. Though, he didn't get far before he was pushed up against the island counter.

His breathing came out in ragged pants, taking a few moments before he registered what had happened. It took him even longer to realise his brother had slipped his hands around his his, pressing his nose into the crook of his neck. "What's going on?" Was all Harley could whisper. But the heat only grew worse. His body was hot to the touch, his pale face painted with a soft pink blush, eyes glazed over with confusion and lust, his member painfully hard in his jeans.

This close to Harley, nose against his skin, Nova can't think enough to form a proper answer. His hands slide higher, tracing Harley's torso, before coming back down to his hips. His tongue reaches out, licking his brother's skin. He smells so good, tastes good too. Every omega has a different scent, but no alpha can ignore an omega in heat.

Nova's hands move again, left one sliding up under Harley's shirt to his chest, right one pulling at the front of his jeans until the button comes undone. Nova is pressed flush up against Harley, and the hard erection stirred by Harley's scent is pressed against the boy's ass.

Harley was slow reacting again, shaking his head and whimpering "Y-You can't.." He stammered out, still panting. And though his voice showed heavy signs of resistance, his body reacted naturally, the touch of an alpha sending his body into a lustful need for more. It seemed his body didn't care that they were brothers, the omega boy just needed something, anything to satisfy him.

A squeak of sorts left his lips as he felt the others erection pressed up against the curve of his ass, whimpering and shaking his head again. "Nova...we can't." Harley repeated, trying to pull off. But it felt so painful, so hot...he wanted it to stop.

Nova growls next to Harley's ear, though his mind barely registers the protests. Right hand splayed out on Harley's chest, his thumb brushes back and forth over the boy's nipple. His left hand has successfully pulled down the zipper on Harley's pants, giving him enough room to slide his hand into the front of the boy's briefs. His fingers wrap around Harley's length, smoothly sliding along the hard flesh.

Nova drags his tongue along Harley's skin again, followed by his teeth grazing. His hips roll, grinding against his brother's ass. That's the hardest part about alphas and omegas; siblings react to each other just as strongly as those not related. Usually, siblings don't spend eighteenth birthdays together. But Nova had thought Harley would at least be a beta, and Harley had been so hopeful to be an alpha. But right now, none of that matters to Nova. His head is filled with nothing but the thought of taking Harkey, and his senses filled with the boy's sweet gingerbread and nutmeg scent.

Hearing the growl, Harley's protests quickly died down. It felt as if something primal in him told him to stop, just give in. But it was hard to. His body wanted the other so badly, yet his mind was conflicted. His though process was only distracted with lust and want, whilst some part of him knew it was wrong- they were siblings after all! Yet that didn't stop the way his ass was grinding against Nova's member, the way his hips gently moved to push his ass up, like he was presenting his need for more. Though soon enough moans began to slip from Harley, his chest rising and falling as he panted, his scent filling up the room even more as his length was rubbed oh so carefully.

"Nova~" The boy moaned out, gripping onto the counter as a means to hold onto something. His mind became even more clouded with the idea of finally being taken, he doesn't care who by he just needs it now! And so, he moans and begs, pushing back up against him "Want you...inside please. Want more." His voice came out in a sultry tone, broken up due to his still hazed state

Harley's moans urge Nova on, causing him to grind more firmly against his brother. He moves his hands away, only to shove Harley's pants and briefs down off his ass, letting them fall around the boy's ankles. His hands grasp Harley's ass, fingers kneading the soft flesh for a moment.

Nova scrapes his teeth along Harley's neck, hands shoving down the front of his sweats to press his hard erection against Harley. He rolls his hips, cock sliding between the boy's cheeks but not in. This creates some friction, but not enough. Nova growls again, biting Harley's ear as he shifts his hips and presses into his brother's body.

There's resistance, of course, which is normal for a virginal body. But thankfully, all omegas in heat, male and female alike, have the advantage of their bodies self lubricating during their heat. So Nova's cock sinks slowly but smoothly into his little brother's body. He groans into the boy's ear as his cock sinks to the hilt. His fingers are digging into Harley's hips with a tight grip.

Harley's eyes flew open as Nova slipped his cock in his slick covered hole, letting out a mixture of a moan and a cry as he bent over the kitchen counter. Once again, he kept his ass on full view, whimpering and rutting up against the counter in order to get any kind of friction of his painfully hard length.

But his pleads and whimpers for more were finally met as Nova pushed himself further in, Harley trying to bite his lip to stop the sounds of pleasure leaving his lips. He knew it was wrong, they were related, they were siblings, they had grew up together. But in the moment, all he could think about was being claimed and fucked by an alpha, any alpha. "Nova.." Harley moaned again, feeling how harshly his hands pressed into his hips. It all felt so good, the mixed pleasure of the others member and the way he held him so aggressively. It made his newly found omega urges pleased.

Nova gasps, then groans again as he starts bucking his hips against Harley. The boy's once virginal body is so tight. Nova doesn't miss a beat as his hands lift to push Harley's shirt up, then over his head, leaving it on his arms. His hands roam the newly exposed skin, mouth licking and biting along Harley's shoulders.

Nova isn't exactly gentle. Caught in the rut triggered by Harley, Nova's hips are thrusting and bucking hard against the boy. A mix of groans and growls fill the air, matching Harley's moans. Anyone could walk in right now, and wouldn't be able to pull Nova away from his brother.

Harley was already so close, his body beyond a little sensitive in his heat. It all felt so strange for the poor boy, the sensation of being touched in such a way, the burning sensation of his heat, the pleasurable sensation of being fucked so agressively. He could only moan as his older brother slammed into him, abusing his virgin body with bites and little love marks.

He doesn't care any more, having now fully gave in. His body moves in reaction to Nova's rut, opening himself up to be taken by him. Harley just wants release, he wants to keep riding the high of pleasure of his heat.

Nova is lost to instinct by this point, rutting hard against Harley. His hands go to the boy's hips again, nails digging into his skin and leaving little crescent marks. The bites he's leaving along Harley's shoulders are sure to leave faint bruises. This isn't Nova's first time having sex; he's had a handful of partners, both women and men, outside of rut when he's aware of what he's doing. So his endurance is greater than Harley's, who's new to all of this.

Nova's hips shift angle just slightly, but it's enough of a change to rub and put pressure on Harley's prostate. Each hard thrust sends electrical tingles of pleasure shooting through the boy.

Harley felt so overwhelmed. The heat made his body overly sensitive to the others touches, it was his first time yet Nova had no issue being aggressive and rough with him. It felt all so strange. His once sweet brother who looked after him, who cared for him, who was so affectionate with him was now ravishing his small virgin body ruthlessly. Harley could only whimper and moan in reply, desperately holding onto the counter for any kind of support.

Since his body was so sensitive, Harley was already close to his climax. That fact wasn’t helped as Nova began thrusting right up against his prostate. His whole body shivered, legs nearly giving way under him. The boy nearly through his head back in pleasure, his moans filled with a sultry lust as he came.

But that wasn’t enough to satisfy him. An omega’s first heat was always the worst, it often took a while before it calmed down. Harley whined, lifting up his hips again as a silent beg for more

Back
Top Bottom