Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Pure Green! [Priscilla x Knight of Light]

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
The skyline of Safron City was immense, filled with glass towers as far as the eye could see. From the airport which you entered the Kanto region you are prepared to embark on a new journey to explore the wide world of Pokemon. The airport bustling with life proves how busy the largest city in Kano is. As you stand at the exit of the airport hundreds of trainers make their way to their next adventure, and even more ordinary people go on about their lives.

Security stands out as very heightened to you as you stand on the curb. Police Officers heavily armed and aided by large Growliths inspect bags and question suspicious persons near the airport. Mutterings about terrorists attacks by a group (you could not make out the name) has the Kanto Region on edge...

It is at this moment at the beginning of a new journey one must look in to their hearts and ask what they are looking for in this quest. What are your goals as you prepare to explore the Kanto region? You and your Pokemon certainly will explore your goals and those thrust upon you soon.

During your pondering several taxis would pull up to offer you a ride. They call out asking to take you to places like the Pokemon Center where beds for trainers await. Others state they can take you straight away to the luxury hotels, nightlife, and other attractions of the city. And finally those who thought you looked like the ambitious type were prepared to take you straight to the Safron Gym to test your mettle.

If a taxi is not for you there also is a tram that runs throughout the city and has a stop there at the airport for you to take.

Which direction will you go? The journey is yours!

Takao Hasashi had been a trainer for some time. Like most trainers he'd taken to it when he was young and gone adventuring. Many took to it to become masters. They wanted to take down the Elite Four and become Champion. Takao had never had those aspirations. He wanted to be a great battler, sure, but he wanted to travel. To see new places. To capture rare pokemon to have them and train them. He wanted to meet women and maybe have some fun along the way. Now he was focusing though. Kanto had shown him a lot during sightseeing. He had a small party of Pokemon companions that he knew the ins and outs of but maybe fighting the Gym Leaders wasn't a bad idea. He'd beaten Brock but that was the only badge to his name and mainly just to see if he could.

Currently he had four Pokemon on him. His starter, Dusk, had evolved into an Umbreon over the course of his travels. Fang, his Mawile, was one he'd happened across and now proved to be an invaluable member of his team. He still had his Pidgeot, Otto, who had served him quite well in his journeys. And lastly, the one crown jewel of his collection was Airi, a Dragonaire, who he had lucked upon during his travel. They were all decent combatants but he'd never really gone out of his way to test them in fights. They were friends more than anything else. Dusk was often outside of his Pokeball like he was currently walking by his feet while the others hung from his belt in their balls.

A number of taxis tried to take him to all manner of places. Eventually he decided to get in one that was headed for one of the major cities parks. While he loved a big city he wanted to get acclimated somewhere more normal for him. He adjusted the simple shirt and jeans he was wearing. The jacket he had on flapped a little in the wind since it was long enough to reach to his ankles. A bit much, really, but he liked to think it gave him a hero's silhouette if nothing else. His hair was still a little messy. Nothing he did every really managed to fix that. Dusk hopped into the taxi beside him as he waited to be taken to a park. At least with some trees around him it would feel kind of normal for someone who had spent so much time on the routes just seeing what was out there to be seen.

The Taxi cab Takao and Dusk chose offered the low rumblings of jazz music and semi-clean upholstery as they slid in the back of the yellow sedan. Scents of smoke and wet fur permeated most of the cab as the driver took a drag of his cigarette and blew the air out his window. Beside him in the passenger seat a Slakoth sat back with arm hanging out the window, eyelids retaining their stereotypical droopiness as the pokemon’s head bobbed to the beat of the trumpet and drums.

“Ah you wanna go to the pah-ck?” The cabbies accent was thick as he threw the shifter back into drive and merged with airport traffic, some muttering to himself about the ineptness of the other drivers as he hurried along the Saffron City roads.
“Feel free to roll down the windas’, its a nice day out.” He peered over his shoulder with a cig hanging off his lip.
“I know a good pah-ack just up the way. Big place.

He said little for the rest of the drive as he took you on a winding trip through the densely packed city. High skyscrapers would be hard to gaze at the top from your seat as the traffic caused the cabby to frustratedly curse the mothers of the motorists around them. There were hundreds if not thousands of people and pokemon around you, young and old, some trainers, some residents. All of them living in this grand and crowded city together.

There were few trees in this part of the city as the cab turned several corners, but as you approached the park the landscape began to change and neatly trimmed hedges lined the sideswalks snd interspersed with beautiful shade trees. The park itself was lined with a brick half wall that many sat on enjoying the afternoon. One particular woman standing out amongst the rest watched from her seat on said wall as her small child played hop scotch nearby, her bright smile and womanly figure catching the glances of more than one passer by.

Aside from the usual activities that take place at the part, sports, picnics, exercise, and the like. The Central Saffron Greenway (as it was known) seemed to be bustling with some sort of political activity. A few meters from the entrance in a small courtyard, a group of a dozen or so white and green clad individuals were holding signs depicting the earth and chanting slogans from a loud speaker. What they were saying was unintelligible from the taxi far away.

“Aight, we here at the pah’ack.” The driver looked over his shoulder as smoke shot from his nose like a charzard.

“Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... ckkkk.” The sloth pokemon lazily said its line but gave up half way. Instead it raised a paw, waiting for his cab fair.

“That’ll be fower turdy.” The unwashed cabby muttered.

The taxi driver had an accent that certainly reminded him he was in the city. It was fine by him though. He wasn't going to complain. No need to put the windows down though as they got in. The view as good enough as it was and he was pleased enough. Dusk looked out the other window. The fact that the cabbie had a Slaking was, well, unsurprising to him. It seemed to suit the leisurely attitude of the man who was driving. The greenery was just nice to see even in a major city. He was certainly used to sleeping in a tent or on the ground rather than in some nice bed these days. Not that he would complain about having a bed tonight to be sure. Eventually though he got out of the cab once they had arrived. Dusk hopped out at his feet and he turned and handed the pokemon the money they were owed.

"Have a good one sir," he said with a little nod.

The fact that there were people chanting in the courtyard was strange. he would have expected people like that outside of Silph Co or something maybe but not here. He looked down at Dusk who looked up to him with the same general 'I don't know' look on his face. Either way he put his hands in his pockets and started walking in that direction. Not getting close enough to really draw their attention, he hoped, but he was curious what they were all on about. If nothing else this was out of the ordinary and that was interesting enough to him for the moment.

“The earth belongs to the Poke-mon!!!”

“Save the Poke-mon’s world!”

“Humans are the disease!!!”

As Takao came closer to the small square that the crowd of young protestors occupied he could tell there was a common theme amongst what they were yelling. Each of them either wore some shade of white or green, their faces full of stern indignation as they raised their fists, banners, and signs while chanting loudly to passers by. One such protestor even raised a flag that illustrated a Bulbasaur with an Earth growing out of its back instead of the usual flower. Underneath which it read “Students for A Pure Pokemon Earth!”.

“You!” One girl, wearing a white sundress shouted as she pointed to a woman passing by hand in hand with what looked to be either her boyfriend or husband. “You must commit to relinquishing your mandate to breed! Too many humans now pollute this world for the pokemon! Renounce your ovaries!” The girl shouted bitterly as the couple now wearing shocked expressions picked up their pace to get out of there.

“Women around the world should cast aside the urges of vile men who wish to breed them! Men have come to destroy the world with the poisoned fruit of their loins!” The chanting continued as they cycled through a mixed of crazed speeches and cultish chants.

Most in the park began to just avoid the are, very few paid them any heed. Though Takao would notice more than one female listening and nodding along with the insantiy. One such impressionable girl seemed most impressed with the idea of casting aside all biological duties as she eagerly soaked in their words, even raising a fist with them on occasion.

Takao heard what they were saying and though it was patently insane. The idea that people were breeding too much? That they were a disease. He even looked down at Dusk who pressed closer to his leg. He might not understand humans like a psychic type would but he knew they were bad news. He kept himself a little bit away from them, not wanting to really get too close, but this was absolutely mad. He knelt down beside Dusk and observed them for a little longer. They seemed to have quite a few people on their side. One girl in a sundress was really going after other people. It was almost enough to get him a little irritated but he wasn't going to rise to the occasion. Arguing with her was likely to get him nowhere. What did get his attention was the woman listening who seemed to be soaking in the words. He strolled in the impressionable girl's direction.

"Hey," he said making sure she knew he was walking her way "can you believe what they're saying?"

Dusk happily walked at his side and tilted his head as he looked at the girl.

"What do you think about all of that?"

It was a smart strategy. This impressionable girl seemed to be listening to them but if he could get her to say what the good points were he could argue them. No reason to rush headlong into an argument when he could learn their points and subvert them.

The girl who looked to be in her late teens/early 20s seemed taken aback by your sudden approach and questioning. Startled at the very least she broke her attention away from the crazed student group and adjusted her thick rimmed glasses as she blinked her eyes.

“Waaaa... waa... me? You’re talking to me?” She looked around to see if anyone was near her, but it was easy enough to see that she was the only person he could conceivably be talking to. She wore a denim overall skirt and white shirt, patches of various different cartoon characters or science/nerdy stuff hand sewn around her outfit. Split end hair frazzled and put into a messy pony tail behind her head.

“Yea... yea I can believe it!” The girl seemed to be forcing herself to find some sort of manufactured conviction to stand up for the worlds she so eagerly nodded to just moments before.

Balling her fists, her face blushed red as she looked towards the ground and yelled about her feelings surrounding this.
“The world its so concrete! Everywhere there is buildings and the poor pokemon they have no where to live! There is like way more humans than pokemon now! Its unfair to them!” Her voice had some determination but largely lacked confidence.

Behind them the group continued their tirade, pointing and yelling at a few passing teenage girls as they preached their gospel of environmental abstinence.

“People shouldn’t be having kids anymore!” Her eyes darted to the young mother your first saw some meters away, now hugging her small child.
“I know I won’t...” the nerdy girl growled as her gaze glared at Takao.

She seemed surprised when he talked to her. Almost like she thought he would ignore her or something. He tilted his head as she reeled back a little. She was cute, that he could admit, but she certainly gave off the vibe of a nerdy girl. Maybe she hadn't even ever gotten laid. It would make it easier for her to talk about not having kids that way. Regardless he smiled at her as she told him that she believed it. She was yelling at the ground rather than facing him which didn't speak well to her convictions. He nodded. He crossed his arms and listened to her without interrupting her.

"Okay, so you think people shouldn't have kids at all?"

He paused for a moment.

"Do you realize how that sounds? I'm not going to advocate that we tear down natural settings. I've travelled along the routes and been through Viridian Forest. I've seen the Cinnabar Islands. There is still beauty out there. The fact that we have a city here and there doesn't mean Pokemon can't live in peace elsewhere. Even then, we're just one region out of all the others. There are so many lands, and more we probably haven't even discovered, that I can't even imagine we've taken a leading portion of the land in the world much less the ocean."

Takao stepped a little closer.

"Pokemon still outnumber us and they have powers. You think if Pokemon wanted to that they couldn't fight back? They're not stupid you know. Just ask any psychic type."

He leaned forward.

"Why do you seem so eager to not have kids? Don't you want to experience the joy of having a legacy in this world? Don't you want to enjoy the passion that leads to children?"

“Ehhhhh....” the girl looked side to side as she tried to find an argument to counter his. A bead of sweat forming on his brow as he laid out case after case of how what these people were saying could not be true. Searching and searching through her mind and trying to summon her convictions to stick to her guns.

“Its not that I don’t think people should have children... I uh... no thats not what I meant!” She whined as her words could not come together as eloquently as the girl in the white dress’ could. Standing there at a loss she made jumbled point after point, but suddenly the mention of passion through her off entirely.

“Ehh?! Passion?...” her face turned red as she looked at Takao. By the look of anxiety on her face it was a safe bet the act of making kids was not a concept she had the utmost familiarity with. Fanning herself some as she pretended it was hot out she looked off to a distant tree.
“Its not that I don’t want to experience that either... its uh... yea....”

She was clearly out of her depth the moment he started talking. It wasn’t that she didn’t have any response, he could see that in her expression, but he knew she wouldn’t have a good rebuttal. She seemed a little flustered which was fine by him. Her words started to come out as a little whine. He had her towards the ropes already.

“Yes, the passion. If you’ve never experienced in then you can’t understand. Even if your aim isn’t to have kids how can you deny people that most basic instinct without even trying to experience it for yourself? What would that even make you for trying to demand people stop something you haven’t done and know so little about?”

Takao leaned. He was putting some pressure on her. This was mostly instinct. He didn’t really expect her to tell him to show her that passion or anything like that though it would be a pleasant surprise. Instead he wanted her to realize the folly of what these people were saying and come to her senses.

The girl’s eyebrows furrowed as she listened to Takao scold her for believing the words of the protestors. As the tyraid of the student group continued and the loud and tyrannical tone of the girl with the loud speaker berated the park goers around them, she hardened herself against him as he called out her lack of experience. He thinks just because she hasn’t had sex that she cant have this opinion? It isn’t her fault that all of those boys teased her in the past and never made any moves on her. A certain indignation crawled across her face as she balled her fists once more.

“No...” she said in a low murmur as her arms began to shake.
“You’re wrong...” she growled as her eyes met his once more. All those times she was teased in school or her heart was broken rising to the surface as the anxiety of the conversation melted away.

“I won’t let you tell me I am wrong! I believe what I believe! And humans procreating is hurting this world!” She shouted this statement at the too of her lungs while giving you a spiteful look. Some of the students in green and white cheered to her and yelled to her affirmations of her dangerous line of thinking.

“I wont have sex! I won’t breed! I reject my ovaries!” She held a fist in the air, glasses falling to the tip of her nose.

His words earned a reaction and not one that surprised him. Her anger and indignation proved to him that she really was inexperienced. He smiled even as she yelled directly in front of him.

“If that’s what you truly believe then by all means live your life. It’s a shame though. You’re cute and I know you would have found someone to make you happy rather than following this path that will only lead to bitterness.”

Takao put his hands in his pocket and decided that perhaps the best thing to do was confront the ringleader in the field. Honestly he didn’t care too much right now. Their logic was foolish at best but why not push and see what happened.

“So you hope to keep people from procreating?”

His eyes were directed at the girl in the sundress as he approached.

“And even beyond that denying them the pleasure of the act itself even without the intent to have children. Am I right?”

As Takao neared and addressed the girl in the white dress she narrowed her eyes and gave a devious grin. He was quite a beautiful girl, if it was not for her rhetoric she would be the type of girl to be getting a lot of sex. She had a lovey smile, welcoming eyes, slender figure, and juicy legs that she had no issues showing off. Turing around to face the dissenter, she whipped her hair behind her with a luster. Many of the other students fell silent and stood to her flank in threatening poses.

“Heh...” the girl looked down on Takao, unimpressed by his rejection of their ideals.
“Look around you fool...” her tone no less berating than it was when she heckled the passers by.
“This city is lousy with humans, everywhere you look they occupy land that once was habitat for the pokemon... how do you think it right that we continue to spread? Will the machine of humanity continue to bulldoze the forests and pollute the waters, and once the world is utterly dried up will you be satisfied? We humans are a blight, and to stop the spread of that sickness some sacrifices should be made.”

She was a very eloquent speaker, confident to a fault as her supporters nodded their head, even the nerdy girl from before redoubled her own confidence that these students were in the right.

“We must so everything in our power to stop the spread of humans! If that means sacrificing our pleasure then so be it!” Her last words like a war chant as the rest of the students cheered and raised their fists. Their glaring at Takao semi threatening.

The glares he got would have made most people cower but he was entirely unimpressed. They were naive or led astray. Simple as that. The girl, beautiful as she was, spoke nonsense. The world had issues but to presume the solution was death was foolish to an extreme he could not quantify. He kept his hands in his pockets.

“I’ll ignore the pleasure aspect and focus on your logic. If humanity is such a blight then why have we not been overthrown? There are legends and sightings of Pokémon across the regions able to move oceans and continents that could wipe us out. Psychic Pokémon could control minds if they felt the urge. Fighting types could beat almost all of us in a fight on our best days. Yet they don’t.”

Dusk pressed against his leg clearly alter and expecting trouble.

“But let us suppose that you are right and humans are causing all these environmental issues and Pokémon are so thoroughly controlled that we need not worry about them fighting us. Why then resort to a refusal to breed? Would your skills and energy not be better spent investing in environmental studies to try and reverse the issue using Pokémon or technology? Would it not work better to create more zones where people couldn’t expand to and to create a force of trainers to fight and imprison those who would defy those laws?”

He met the leaders eyes.

“As it stands you logical end is this. Without forcing everyone to do as you will you will inevitably die of sickness, old age, or something else and who will carry on your legacy then? Will you allow your leaders to have children to carry on their work? Will they adopt to keep true to the word of their creed but not the spirit? Or will you just pass into death knowing that the rest of mankind will ignore and forget what you stand for because you willfully chose to forgo a legacy?”

As you made your points the dastardly sly grin on the girls face did not leave. She hung out her hip as her elbow holding the loud speaker rested on it, an attitude of teflon as Takao’s counterpoints to her manifesto seemed to bounce off her exterior. Small chuckles, rolling eyes, and a genera dismissiveness surrounded the student group as Takao carried on, little seemed to resonate with the crowd either.

As you finish the girl chuckled, giving you a small yet dismissive clap before strolling closer. Her eyes looked straight into yours, burning with superiority as her personality and self-image dwarfed her perception of you in her own mind.

“Such fiery words... I have obligation to meet any of them but I will say this.” Her tone slowed and came to a whisper. “If at the end of my life I have accomplished my mission and die, there would be no need to carry on, because the blight of humanity would be reduced to but a speck.” the corners of her mouth turned up once more before she twirled around and walked the other way. “Mmmm...you best leave now. We have a permit to be here... and you don’t.” The girl licked her lips before returning them to the microphone and chanting her usual chants with the chorus behind her. Sending disturbed and frightened park goers who did not want confrontation away from the area.

Ah, so they were so far gone that he wasn’t’t going to just break through to them. These girls were so deep in their convictions that he might as well have been talking to stone. He sighed as he got the dismissive clap from them. Really he should have known this was going to happen. He just couldn’t let what he viewed as idiocy stand.

“Right, right.”

He sighed. He looked around at the crowd. There had to at least be someone out there who was as annoyed he was by this. At this point he just wanted someone to commiserate with over this foolishness. Not everyone nearby could be scared or that far gone.

“You know Dusk, I’m starting to wonder if coming to the city was going to be as relaxing as I’d hoped.”

The Umbreon seemed to shrug in response as if agreeing with him as he walked away from the protesters while looking for anyone else as irritated by them as he was.

Most park goers in the vicinity the small square had made distance between themselves and the rowdy student group, both in part to their overwhelming presence and their indiscriminate heckling of anyone they suspect that did not conform to their ideals. In that part Takao would not see many others in open disgust of their rhetoric, as most just did not take them seriously. The ones that did, like the black haired girl simply stood there listening to the chants and consuming the ideology due to weaknesses within their own ideals.

It was however a beautiful day, and beyond the reach of this organized protest that was only permitted to exist within the small paved square near the entrance of the park, there were many residents of Safron City that continued to enjoy what they could.

Far away from the reach of the protest, beyond even earshot a small family sat atop a blanket having a picnic together. A mother, father, and child enjoyed the meal they packed in a basket, yet despite the young child’s unawares the parents seemed to be in a bit of a disagreement, sour faces amongst quiet words of discontent. Ultimately the mother dismissed herself for a moment, leaving the father begging her to sit down and come back and the child wondering. She walked off towards some trees with her arms crossed and a pensive look on her face.

The park itself had a mile long pathway that weaved around its greenery, a popular place for chatty walkers, enthusiastic joggers, and even those in a downright sprint to get their steps in. Several such of these characters enjoyed the sport of it, in particular a black haired girl kept up a moderate pace passing a few chatty old women. You see her roll her eyes at the constant weaving around those slower than her, but eventually she comes to a landmark bench and slows to a stop, putting her long slender white leg up in the back of the bench and reaching to her toes in a stretch. She was wearing the bare minimum appropriate for a jogger, those same chatty women giving her a judgmental look as they noted her short running shorts and sports bra attire. The girl however ignored their presence, leaning in to the stretch, her running shorts accentuating her ass.

Most people were avoiding the group. He was irritated by them but that was that. How many could they realistically convince to fall into their trap? How many people would willingly believe that this was a good idea. He sighed at the pointlessness of it all. The glasses wearing girl was still soaking everything in and his own attempts to talk to them had probably only galvanized her further. Takao walked far enough away and knelt down so that he could run his hand over Dusk petting him. The Umbreon had relaxed now that they were away from the students. He didn't mind conflict but he always seemed a bit ruffled when people were arguing and he knew he couldn't fight them. It was just kind of how he would have handled the issue more or less. Either way Takao tried to spy someone who had a similar mentality to him. And he spotted her.

He strolled casually over to the black haired jogger with a little smile. She was dressed to impress though he suspected she knew that. Deciding that using the protest as a backdrop for approaching her was the best idea he tried to wave a hand to get her attention as he got close.

"Excuse me, you been here a while?"

He looked over his shoulder in the vague direction of the protests.

"You know how long those people have been screaming at families and basically anyone that moves?"

Takao looked back at her while Dusk hopped up on the bench and perched himself there letting his tail wag a little as he observed the two of them.

As Takao approached the girl a skeptical look crosses her face. While she did dress on the skimpy side, she wasn't particularly fond of being hit on at random. He could tell from her face she would put on a sort of cold exterior. As it was inquired whether she had been there long, she gave a look like “are you kidding me?” Given that she had just propped her leg up on thus bench before he approached.

Another sorry guy and his advances.

“No... can’t say I have been watching them too much. I tend to avoid crowds where I can.” She tightened her shoe laces, adjusted her shorts, stretched her legs, anything to avoid eye contact with Takao.

As he approached he realized she was spotting him from a mile away. Suspicious probably. He couldn't blame her either. When he asked if she'd been there long and she seemed to take it like he was hitting on her. While he spared a glance at her figure his attention wasn't so much on that. He crossed his arms and sighed.

"Makes sense, especially with people ranting like that. Look, I didn't mean to bother you. I just figured since you looked like you had been jogging I was wondering if they'd bothered you too."

Takao took a knee and started petting Dusk who enjoyed the attention but was still alert.

"Frankly people talking like that scare the hell out of me. That kind of logic does not end well for anyone. I tried to confront them but they were so deep into the garbage they were spouting I just needed to get away."

He turned his head to look at her.

"Just one last question, I don't want to hold you up too much after all, but have you seen them around before? Is this like a regular thing? I just came in from the Vermillion area and this wasn't happening there as far as I could tell."

“Hmmmm...” The dark hir girl finished her stretched a d stood back upright, arms crossed across her abdomen.
“I don’t let too many people bother me, nor do I really care to listen to what they have to say.” Her eyes looked largely disinterested, instead she took one earbud out and listened for a second to the chanting, before replacing it and shrugging her shoulders.

“They sound pretty crazy, but honestly its not unusually for some sort of demonstration to be happening in the middle of the park. Its sort of the thing here.”

Crossing one arm over she pressed it with the opposite to stretch her bicep as she wondered if thus random boy was done with her or if there was a greater reason that he came to talk with her.

"I suppose that's fair and here I am doing just that."

Takao sighed at that. She was largely uncaring about what was going on. It was just another person disinterested. He supposed that for all the irritation that the group was causing it wouldn't be the same for everyone else. She shrugged after listening for a moment. He nodded when she spoke again saying it was kind of the parks thing.

"Right, I get that but that group there feel dangerous. Not in the sense of attacking anyone, that I know of, but to try and convince people to just not live their lives because people deserve to die out. That's extreme by any standard."

He rubbed his temple.

"Look, I won't take up more of your time. I was just curious and you seemed to be the least likely to be on their side. Already had a conversation with someone so deadset on never having kids they practically screamed it at me after a moment of conversation. Just looking for something closer to normal. And you provided that."

He smiled.

"If you happen to see me again after your run, say hi. I'll pay for a drink or something to thank you for listening. It'd be the least I could do."

How did she know that this strange man’s conversation was going to lead to some sort of pick up line? It certainly was a unique approach. Wearing a minimalist jogging outfit certainly had the affect of unwanted attention sometimes. At least this guy seemed to have some decency about it. The dark haired woman kept and indifferent face for the time being, if she was charmed or extremely disinterested she wouldn’t let it show, being the Tsundere she is.

“Yeah sure.” Was her response to the proposition of drinks should they run into each other again. She didn’t plan to go out of her way to meet up with this guy, but he didn’t creep her out enough to refuse a free drink.

Popping her headphones back in she pulled her lower leg up to her butt, the extremely limber girl stretching before making a small jog in place.

“Well... later.” She said before jogging off and leaving Takao alone.

It wasn't specifically meant to lead into something like a pickup line but he wasn't going to leave without offering her something for her time. If there happened to be a benefit for him then all the better but he wasn't specifically gunning for it. She was incredibly attractive but being a bastard wasn't going to get him far. She basically shrugged him off and told him sure before popping headphones in and stretching. He was impressed by how limber she was before she jogged away. He watched her go for a moment before turning his eyes back to the vie win front of him. People moving every which way and the protesters still protesting.

It wouldn't do for him to waste time observing them the entirety of the day so he started walking in another direction. He didn't want to run into them and following the same route the jogger had gone felt like it was in poor taste so he started strolling another direction entirely. Dusk walked at his side and he opened his pokeballs to allow the other three to get some fresh air. They were all trained to stay in line of sight at all times so he could keep an eye on the flying Pidgeot, the lovely Dragonaire, and his Mawile who, much like Dusk, tended to stick closer to him. If nothing else he hoped this would help keep his mind pretty clear. He cared about all of them and letting them get some free time outside the ball was always somewhat of a priority.

"Go on, fly or stretch. Just stick close all of you."

There was indeed many people in the park that afternoon, so many of Safron city’s inhabitants escaping from the concrete jungle around them for some sun and greenery. As Takao walked in the opposite direction of the protestors the world would open up into vast fields of green where park-goers enjoyed themselves running around for sport, relaxation, and even a quiet walk communing with nature.

As Takeo’s pokemon took flight and explore the air above the park one such park goer was lining up for a shot at her soccer ball, the long legged and petite girl with a determined look on her face was gearing up to slam her shot into a goal a few meters away. Yet as the Dragonair flew above her she kicked and missed the shot, a frustrate “humph” as the silver haired schoolgirl kicked up some grass with her cleats.

Further ahead on the path Takao had taken, a face he had previously seen was walking away from him while solemnly looking at the ground. The wife that had left her picnic with her husband and child abruptly looked to be contemplating a great many things as she sauntered down the path.

Finally, not too far ahead of where Takao and his pokemon was, a small cafe-stand and a grouping of tables and chairs covered in pretty white umbrellas sat. Many people sat and enjoyed tea and other beverages during the warm afternoon. But one such girl had an eye on the exquisite pokemon that had just been released to fly about. The prim and proper looking girl dressed in white with flowing blonde hair sipped her tea before glancing at both Dusk and Takao, eyes bright and colorful as a glimmer sparked along her lashes.

Back
Top Bottom