Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Pure Green! [Priscilla x Knight of Light]

“Eeeeyaaaa!” She yelped in pain as he yanked her hair back, her neck craning backwards to look a hungry Takao in the eyes. She continued to hum and moan a she took her, too busy being fucked to answer his grand plan of taking the only bit of purity the mother had left after seeding her belly. But despite the labored breathing and expression from being bore out by his cock, there was no objection on her face, only submission.

In fact as he detailed all the oppressive things Takao intended to do with her body, her eye lid twitched, a heat rising in the walls of her cunt as his shaft rubbed her walls just right, bulbous head teasing the top portion of her sex. Each successive spread of her pussy lips by his cock began to bring her closer and closer to climax, a feeling that Aiya clearly hadn’t felt by another person’s hand in a long time.

“Ohhhh uhushhhh uhahhhh.” Her walls quaked, squeezing down on his cock with a successive gripping feeling. It was like her nature was begging the male to fertilize it, milking him for his essence. Her eyes rolled backwards and mouth fell open with a bit of drool as she rode out her orgasam. Short little gasps of air and whimpers signaling the coming and going of her vagina’s tremors.

She yelped as he pulled on her hair. It forced her to meet his eyes letting her see the desire burning in them. She hummed and moaned so she could give an answer. This housewife was too far gone to provide him with a satisfying one anyways probably. What mattered was that she seemed utterly submissive. He was in control and her body language felt like it was confirming that as he took her. Every word that told her what he planned to do with her seemed to make her hotter or squeeze him tighter. As his finger slipped into her ass she started to quake. Her words became nothing more than gibberish as her eyes rolled backwards with drool coming from her open mouth. Aiya was at her peak. He pulled on her hair.

Takao kept forcing himself deep inside her tremoring slit but couldn't keep himself from his own peak in the midst of her own. The way her body seemed to be milking him was entirely too much. He yanked her back firmly so she could feel his pulsing cock shooting wave after wave of his cum inside her. With his cock nestled against her cervix it was practically pumping directly into her right where she wanted it. His his bucked causing him to smack against her as he fulfilled his promise to her. His groan was low, deep, and satisfied as he let it out. He kept himself inside her even as he slowly softened needing a moment to recover.

"Just what you needed."

What she might notice as she came down from her orgasm was the finger still very much pushing in and out of her ass while he smirked at her.

“Huuuuuhhhhhhh.” A raspy gasp and wide eyes welcomed the ropes of cum to her womb as Takao twitched his cock to the rhythm of her own quaking. She relished the feeling of his fluids burst out between his cock and her labia, the creamy feeling between her legs satisfying the maternal urges of reproduction that were ignored by her husband. As he yanked her back and she sat up against him, she didn’t stop moving herself, her body almost in a squat as she let him glide in and out to milk every last drop of his seed.

“Oh Takao...” she regained her voice. Putting her head back obediently as he pulled, she would kiss at his neck, working her way up to his jaw and cheek to try and find his lip.
“This feels so good....” she lifted herself up and down despite the over sensitive. feeling of her pussy after the climax. This feeling of being desired and dominated by a younger man was intoxicating.

The finger in her ass also was new... a curious sensation that she was a tad anxious about after his bold proclamation earlier.

A raspy gasp, probably from all the moans and cries she'd let out, welcomed him for doing what she so intently desired. She quaked around him as if accepting everything he had to offer. In one moment he'd not only given her what she wanted, satisfied himself, and given a middle finger of sorts to those protestors but he'd also gotten a good chance to cut loose. It had been a long time since he'd been allowed to do that. When he pulled her back p she kissed at his neck. She told him it felt good to have him like this. He kissed her back seeing nothing wrong with it after breeding the married woman. Who cared what her husband thought.

He kept moving the finger as she seemed a little anxious.

"Think you're going to be able to handle it?"

Takao smirked after pulling back from the kiss.

"I want to make sure I leave my mark on you. Not just by giving you a child but by taking something no one else had."

He started to grow again inside her.

"So why don't you go ahead and brace yourself against one of those trees. I'll make sure to go nice and slow while I take what's mine Aiya."

Aiya gasped at Takao’s brutal nature that began to surface through his demands. Sitting atop his cock she could feel the sperm leaking out of her between them both, coating each-other in love juices as she rested her body against his. Suddenly it seemed that placing a baby in her womb was not staking enough claim on her, but the general angst her husband had built up in her didn’t leave her with much will to disagree. This would be out of spite to her husband that he would not do the deed himself.

“I’m a bit anxious... so be gentle.” Her tone from the woman that demanded he take more initiative drastically changed. Her face was flush with unease as she picked up body off of his. His cock flicked out of her as she rose, a spray of cum coating the ground accompanied by a stead stream leaking from her. As she walked to the nearest tree she left a trail of white fluid behind her.

Looking over her shoulder she took a deep breath as her eyes met Takao’s anxiously. Leaning over she gripped the tree as instructed, pushing out her ass and presenting to him once more. Cum slathered pussy and virgin asshole.

Takao wasn't above taking what he wanted when the other person was so clearly willing. He was still within her when she looked at him. She seemed surprised by his comments and yet she didn't fight him. She didn't even argue with him but rather told him to be gentle. She was submitting to him. There was a certain joy he took in that. She had requested his boldness and now she was seeing the results. Aiya lifted herself up and was rewared with a little spray of his cum leaking from her even as she walked away. He bit his lip as he moved to his feet looking at the housewife who now gripped a tree letting her plump ass be put on display for him.

As she looked back at him, or rather if she looked back at him, she'd see his cock stirring once more. He stepped towards her and let his cock land firmly on her backside. He grunted as he pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. He moved slowly, as he was still getting back to his full length, and pushed forward. She wanted gentle and he would be kind to her for the start. She wasn't going to be ready for this to go too far too fast. Instead he eased himself in thankful, for her sake, that he was slick with their combined love juices.

"Look at me. I want you to watch as this happens so you remember the man who bred you and took this first time."

As the head of Takao’s cock sat against the bud of her ass Aiya began to pant. She wasn’t sure she was ready for this, she was just a sweet loving housewife and mother. The cum was still leaking from her vulva as she leaned against the tree, the slow dripping on the ground and her thighs as the man pressed himself against her. His head was the worst part, her eyes going wide as the mushroom like structure of his cock pressed forward. It had been years since she could claim to be a virgin, yet this renewed the feeling all over again, except this time worse.

“Agghhhhh ahhhhh!” She began to cry out a but louder this time. Clenching the tree tightly her eyes were clenched shut as she braced herself from the pressure of his adventure between her cheeks. Sliding deeper and deeper, it was a much dryer feeling that being fucked the natural way, yet his slick cock still wet from their baby making made it only slightly better.

“Hahhhhh hahhhh hahhh.” She panted a she pressed more and more. “Please gentle... your too big....” it was then she could actually look back, face red and eyes watering from the pain.

“You took my advice really to heart I seeeeaahhhhh!” She yelled as his cock went to the stem in her ass. She had engulfed his last few inches suddenly, her body trembling as it was taught news ways of being dominated.

As he pressed against her she started to pant. Leaning against the tree part of him wondered if she had known this was going to happen. Her little insistence that he be assertive leading to this. It was amusing to consider but it was unlikely she thought about that. Every second he pushed forward and she could feel more. He was claiming her. Her voice rose and cried out a little more as she clenched her eyes shut. He could see that but it was fine for the moment. He groaned in bliss from the tight feeling of her as well as the knowledge that he was the first, and perhaps only ever, man to do this. He somehow doubted her husband would ever try this. Takao smirked as he pushed his slick cock forward until she looked back at him apparently in pain.

His pace slowed somewhat. He was in control but he wasn't without a heart. She'd asked for more and liked it rough but he wasn't a monster. Takao leaned over and placed light kisses along her neck. A hand slipped underneath her and began to gently rub her clit. He wanted to make sure she came from this but he was still going to take what he wanted out of this. She yelled as he finally fit himself into her. She trembled and he shuddered.

"It was good advice. This is what you wanted isn't it? A man who is willing to take what he wants and give you what you need?"

He started to pull back only to thrust back in. The pace was slow, allowing her body some time to adjust, but it was fine by him. The tight grip her ass had on his cock was spectacular so he didn't feel a particular need to just start pounding away. Not yet at least. For now he was satisfied claiming the unclaimed. As she looked back at him he decided that there was one more thing he could do. Takao leaned in a little more and pressed his lips to hers kissing the housewife as he enjoyed her. This, he felt, was the way to really hammer home she'd allowed another man to surpass and surplant her husband.

“I just wanted a man who would push me to my... lim- ahhhhhh!!!!” As he increased her pace she pressed her forehead against the tree. Takao was not going to let her off easy, yet there was also an undertone of pleasure in her cries as he fucked her virgin ass. Cum splattered everywhere from her slit as she bobbed back and forth at the end of his cock.

As his hand began to play with her clit her cries would turn into loud throaty moans. The older girl getting a unique pleasure from her ass being opened up for the first time.

“Ohhhhaaaaggyuuhhhhhh!” She screamed, Takao would wonder if anyone could hear this as she lost herself. Yet soon she would announce that she herself was coming to an end.

“I I I I Immmm cummmm.... gaahhhhh!” Her lower half twitched, legs like noodles as the combination of his large cock pressing forth and fingers on her cum slathered clit brought her to climax a second time.

She was going to say a man who pushed her to her limits. Wasn't he doing precisely that? She pressed her head against the tree as he started to actually move his hips. Cum splashed across the forest floor as he fucked her. When his hand moved to her clit she let out louder moans whilst he could tell she was starting to turn from pain to pleasure. She screamed louder and he did wonder if they would be overheard. It was possible but in the moment there was only so much to do. She was cumming as she said herself. He wrapped an arm around her waist to help keep her balanced as he forced her to a second peak.

He kept thrusting while she was in the midst of her orgasm. Takao wasn't quite done yet so he was going to keep going. She might be more sensitive but that wouldn't stop him. Instead he kept going getting more forceful with his thrusts while his other hand continued to tease her clit. He watched her body bounce from the force of his thrusts enjoying the image. Takao grunted as he kept going for a little while longer before finally, regardless of where she was at, he fully pushed himself into Aiya's ass and began pumping it full of his seed. He held her firmly against him as he leaned forward. He kissed Aiya, uncaring whether she wanted it or not in the moment, savoring the sensation for a time before pulling back.

"Your husband will never satisfy you like I can. You know that now don't you?"

Aiya made no resistance to Takao’s kisses, but rather savored them in a very girlish way. Her lips would quiver as he took them and concurrently pumped her ass with cum. She felt like a balloon, Takao’s fluids filling her up in each possible was. Reaching backwards she would embrace his cheek, kissing at his face and neck as he let out his orgasm into her. With any luck she would balloon in a very real way soon, Takao’s cum making its way to her womb to impregnate her.

“He can’t... But I don’t mind it.” The housewife deeply exhaled onto Takao’s neck as she pressed her forehead onto him. Small soft moans as he stayed inside of her for an extended period of time.
“This is our own special memory... since you’ll be the father to one of my children...” Her eyes looked at him with admiration as she pushed her hips back against his.
“You can dominate my ass any time, its yours... you see me in the street holding hands with him, no matter if he is putting his hand in my back pocket... I know Takao owns it.” Aiya said such perverted things that made herself blush feverishly.

She didn’t resist the kiss but rather seemed to embrace them. He groaned into the kiss as he filled her once more. This was a special sort of bliss. It wasn’t even that he was enjoying her ass but rather that she had so readily submitted to him. When she spoke and said that her ass was his it made him grin as he pulled back from the kiss.

“It is mine. And if I see you on the streets maybe I’ll help you slip away for another rendezvous.”

He gave her ass a little squeeze even while he was still inside her.

“I’m sure we’ll meet again Aiya. Maybe you’ll need me for a third child after all.”

Takao smiled and waited to pull free from her. He wanted to be sure she could stand on her own. Once he was sure of that he pulled free and let go of her.

“Now you should get cleaned up and head back to your family. I’ll leave after a little more time.”

Takao kissed her cheek as he moved to dress himself once again. He pulled out his phone and, unless she protested, took a photo of the sexy housewife for his personal record. After all, she was too cute not to have a memento of like this.

After Takao left her ass she turned to him, bottomless, one leg rising up and her thigh resting against his leg as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“You’re sweet Takao... for doing this for me.” She brought her face to his, kissing him passionately, like lovers in a secret romance.
“Not all guys would do this... some would be afraid I’d baby trap them. But I won’t.” She licked his neck, clamping down with her teeth playfully on his flesh.
“So long as you promise to find me on the street again one day and pull me into an ally and fuck me.” Her lips caressed his neck while she rubbed her slit against his leg, enjoying the sensation.

After a bit of making out and grinding, she returned to where she left her jeans, pulling up her panties and winching at the gooey feeling inside of them. Her cunt and now underwear were filled with cum.

As Takao took out his camera, she did play along, lowering her panties some so the lens could see the sticky mess between her slit and clothes. She was well fucked, and on her way to baby number two.

“Well this is it for now Takao.” She blew him a kiss as she finished buttoning up her jeans. The housewife waved and looked to him as she walked away, heading out of the woods in a different way than she came, forever with an impression of this stranger’s cock.

It got quiet in the woods as soon as she disappeared.

Aiya lifted her face to his and kissed him. It wasn't a gentle kiss but rather one of passion made by a lover rather than something that was just done simply to accent a moment. Takao replied in kind before she pulled away to lick at his neck. She was grinding against him even as she spoke and he merely smiled.

"I'm certain it will happen. You deserve to be properly ravished Aiya and if he won't then I will when I can."

He kissed at her cheek while she tended to his neck and rubbed herself against him. After a time, however, she moved to get her clothes back on. She posed for the picture which he happily filed away. With a smile and a wave he watched her walk away and head forward on her walk. Now she could have quite a clear head after having been given what she wanted. He felt even better than before. There was no way to know how the rest of the day was going to go though so he put his hands in his pocket and, after a few minutes of waiting, he strolled out of the woods at a different place and headed out. He kept his eye out for either the girl at the cafe or for the jogger who he'd promised a drink but otherwise he was content after getting himself to a restroom and cleaning himself up a little with some water.

Exiting in a different location than he entered, Takao would not see the cafe where the previous girls that looked at him sat. The edges of the park however were in view, and from the tree line he could see the stone wall perimeter of the park just before the tall buildings that made up Saffron City. The sun was beginning to find its late afternoon position, no longer directly overhead. Few people came and went around the area, out strolling through the park or walking their pokemon on the cool day.

Not far away from Takao was a small building that presumably had public bathrooms for the park. If Takao was looking for something quick. Otherwise the cabs of Saffron City were able to take him to one of many hotels of various expense and luxury, or to the Pokemon Center which featured a hostel for trainers on the road.

Takao couldn't see the cafe but he was on a new side of the park which was equally fine. It didn't take him too long to situate himself before moving onward. The park had a wall but with the sun getting lower it was getting a little harder to see broadly. He figured there was no need for him to hurry off and get a room for the night. After all, he still had time to kill and all he really wanted was to get a little clean. He strolled towards the building that should be a public restroom so he could wash his hands and get himself a little more together. He considered bringing out his pokemon again but they'd gotten a little sun and he would bring them out again at night to get some more so they could rest for the time being he figured.

As he strolled towards the building he considered where he was going to go eat since that was probably the next major thing on his list assuming there were no distractions that popped into view.

As Takao approached the bathrooms they seemed fairly normal, there was a male and female side with a family restroom in between. A few male patrons were going in to the male side, the bathrooms already not large so they could be quite crowded. On the flip side there was no one visibly going in and out of the family or female bathrooms, but that did not preclude anyone from being in them either.

There did seem to be a good amount of commotion coming from the male side. Eluding to the fact there may be a good amount of people in the small area.

Takao approached and could hear that there was practically a crowd of guys inside one restroom. He sighed at the sound of it. The women's side completely empty if sound was to be believed. Regardless of that fact the family restroom was the best choice assuming no one was there so Takao knocked on the door just to make sure no one was in there. If he did hear a voice, or voices, then he would just have to contend with the masses though he was really hoping not to.

The commotion next door was permeating through the walls. Though it was all unintelligible. Due to this Takao’s knock would not be returned with any sort of response, whether or not the occupants had heard him. Yet as he would enter the family restroom, it was a L shaped room, the door was quiet enough that he would head down a hallway of sorts and turn the corner to where the sink and toilet would be.

As Takao would turn the corner he would meet the gaze of two such occupants who were very much present. An older and younger woman stared at Takao for a long moment, both in various states of undress as a deafening silence filled the air, despite the racket next door.

The older woman stood with her blouse open, white bra covering her C-cups as her eyes stared widely at the intruder, her hands held on to the seams as she was about to pull them together before the visitor walked in. Alternatively the girl stood bent over, panties around one ankle as she was stepping in to the next side of them. She was faced away from Takao, pussy bared to him as her eyes were even wider than her mother’s.

“Eeek!” The younger woman cried out as Takao rounded the corner and she realized what was happening. She fumbled with her white panties for a good moment, too nervous to don them, so she instead stood up straight and turned around, pulling her t-shirt down stretching it to cover her slit as she blushed.

Her mother pulled her blouse together quickly to hide her bra, a nervous expression on her face but not quite as traumatized as her daughter. She looked to Takao and back to the girl quickly, trying to figure out what to do with the situation.

“Ah! I’m uh... I’m uh so sorry... Sumire must have forgotten to lock the bathroom door.” Her tone was strangely apologetic.

The younger girl whimpered as her mother faulted her, only able to look at the tile floor as she squirmed to cover herself.

“We uh... will almost be done if you want to wait...” the mother looked side to side and nervously smiled. There was gears turning in her head as she stood there, soon her hands let go of her blouse as she let it fall open again and began buttoning it in front of Takao, taking her time with the bottom buttons.

The girl nervously chattered as she stood frozen, watching her mother begin to button her blouse.

There as no reply so he opened the door. What he was treated to was a mother an daughter in their together. The younger daughter seemed to be in her teens at least which made the sight a little strange but as he registered what was happening a lot of things happened at once. First of all the younger woman covered herself as best she could while the mother pulled her blouse around herself. He started to apologize and didn't get past the 'I didn't hear...' when he heard other voices. Familiar voices. Those protestors, or some of them, were walking this way. They'd rant at this woman and her child if they saw them. He grunted as he pulled himself into the restroom and shut the door. The click of a lock fell into place as he stared at the door.

"Sorry, I really am. But those protestors are coming this way and they will rant and rave at you."

He took a breath and slowly turned to face the mother who seemed to be casually dressing herself again.

"I didn't mean for this but I've heard them raving. I'll look away."

He nodded and averted his eyes though the mother would see his gaze moving in her direction a couple of times. Outside the stall the sounds of the protestors overcame the voices of the men's room. Apparently some of the men had come out and there was a low level shouting match happening just outside the door. Takao grunted.

"This might be a minute."

As the shouting outside escalated the mother looked outside with a sort of nervousness that would indicate she knew something about the topic.

Even a “hmmm” escaped her lips as she stopped buttoning her blouse and wondered into the distance. Her bra was not covered whatsoever, her mature upper half still fairly unblemished. Her skin was nearly as clear as her young daughter which stood in the corner of the bathroom, still stretching her small shirt to cover her private areas with a nervous expression on her face. Her eyes went to her mothers with a pleading expression, yet her eyebrows furrowed as her mother smiled to her daughter.

“Oh there is no need to be sorry sweetie.” She said to Takao as she looked to him and her daughter.
“A man has to do what a man has to do... right hun?” She asked her daughter who mouthed “seriously mom” and shook her head as she pressed herself against the wall. She looked like she would run out if she could, but was held here by her mother’s will.

“Hun... you can’t be like this always. You are a young woman now.” She held the girl’s shoulder and looked to Takao.

“My daughter is a bit shy... but I am trying to break her of it.” She tapped her chin. “Maybe you can help me break her of it?” A wry smile slipped over her lips.

She tugged her daughters shirt, enough to dislodge i from her grasp and with the taught nature of the fabric it bounced up to reveal the smooth w shape of her pussy. The girl “eeked” and quickly pulled it down again as she stood red faced against the wall.

“Maybe come here a second?.... My name is Chizue... and this is Kaori.” She motioned for Takao to get closer with a smile.

The mother seemed nervous at the shouting though it was to be expected. She didn't button up her blouse letting him get a good look at her body clad in her bra. He felt himself harden a little while her daughter continued to cover herself while being nervous. It was all really to be expected but there was nothing to do about this. He listened as they spoke to one another. Something was going to come of this. It seemed like the daughter had been pretty sheltered. Perhaps her father had been one of those overprotective types and her mother was really trying to break her out of that. Impossible to know for sure but it didn't too much matter as the mother smiled and pulled the daughter's shirt from her grasp. Her daughter's pussy was on display for a moment before it was covered again. Takao stepped closer in that direction.

"A pleasure to meet you both," he said "but what exactly are you suggesting Chizue?"

His smile said he had an idea but he did enjoy hearing it directly. There was a certain joy in the confirmation of what was wanted as well as in hearing lewd things spoken aloud while those lunatics outside shouted at one another. His eyes did not remain solely on the daughter however. Both of them were beautiful so he was happy to look over both of them with an appraising and interested gaze.

“Heh... I can see you have good taste.” The middle aged yet youthful looking mother brushed aside her blouse more to give Takao a good look at her upper abdomen and bra. Letting his eyes linger there, she looked to her daughter who had a bit of a quiver to her lip.

“But I have to think of my daughter first... you see her sister is much more free with herself...” the woman’s eyes wandered to the wall that this restroom shared with the mans restroom. “Yet Kaori here is much more reserved than her twin sister.” Chizue yanked at her daughters shirt, clumping it some in her hand as she pulled it up over her mid abdomen. Her youthful hips and stomach were in plain view, Kaori made to cover herself with her hands but her mother gave her a disapproving look, so she kept them folded infront of her in a more exposing way.

“Mom...” she grumbled nervously, looking at Takao.

“Kaori, we talked about this, and you are a woman grown now, its time to learn to be a woman.” Her mother pointedly said.

Kaori looked to the floor, her cheeks redder than red.

“Excuse her... she is shy, but I think it would be best for her if you... broke her in.” The mother nodded, looking at her daughters squeamish expression.
“You have my permission to do what you want... maybe after I’ll offer myself as a reward... maybe even meet up later after you have regarded.” She smiled at him deviously.

"I'm glad you think so."

Takao watched her push aside her blouse to give him a better view while she was looking at her daughter. She made it clear this was, first and foremost, about her. It seemed that Kaori was too shy for her own good. He smiled at her while she seemed nervous. Takao shook his head as the girl looked incredibly shy. It was fine by him. He had an idea of how to fix that. He was surprised when the mother indicated that the twin sister was the cause for commotion in the men's room. It would make sense though he supposed. He looked to the mother.

"I'll take that permission. And I'm going to earn a better reward. Once I've gotten your daughter here, I'd like to see all three of you."

He smiled with confidence that he might not have had if not for Aiya before this. He stepped forward to Kaori and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Let me take the lead for now."

Takao placed a kiss on her cheek, hoping to soothe her a little, before he moved to his knees. While it wasn't a common spot for him he knew the best way to get her to open up was to get her going. No point in beating around the bush either. He'd reach forward and pull any obstacles out of his way before he'd lean forward and begin to kiss and lick Kaori's pussy assuming she didn't resist his efforts.

As Takao made his demands for the reward to see all three of them, the mother raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy skeptically.

“We’ll arn’t you confident in your stamina.” She growled as her eyes followed Takao towards her daughter. “I’m really curious now, Kaori always watch out for a boastful man, either they will be the best of your life or the worst...” She kept her skepticism in her eyes as she waited for Takao’s next move, humming an “aww” as he planted a kiss on her daughter’s cheek.

“Mom.... why do you have to talk like that... I am just not like Mio... I’m not in to all this sex stuff.” The girl squirmed as her shirt was kept taut around her abdomen, sex on full display as the man approached her.

“Sweetie... you are just not like Mio... yet.” Her mother winked at her.

Both women watched in awe as Takao began the opening act, getting to his knees in front of the young girl and brining his face close to her lowe lips.

“This guy... he is a stranger! How can you just trust him to- AHHH!”

Her protests were cut short as her voice melted into the oral artistry Takao was performing on her. Instinctively her legs spread open a bit, giving the stranger access to her pussy lips more as his tongue flicked along her vulva and labia. Small whines and yelps approved of his acts, as her eyes shifted to that of her mothers, it was almost like a subconscious acknowledgment of how the art of sex was beginning to unlock something in her.

“There there my sweet Kaori, let thus man lead you and your body forward. The more you let him open you up, the more you will open up to life.” She let go of her daughter’s shirt, the hem of which fell over Takao’s head. However Kaori soon picked it up, making certain she could watch him lick at her slit.

“Ohhhhhhh....” she moaned as she leaned against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom