Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Pure Green! [Priscilla x Knight of Light]

As he strolled down the road he was treated to a number of sights while his Pokemon were free to roam. Dusk and Fang kept themselves at his side. Both of them seemed quite content to stretch and keep close while Airi and Otto took to the air for a little while letting them properly stretch. The soccer girl looked rather annoyed that Airi had crossed over her causing her to miss a shot. He was amused by that but he didn't see a particular reason to go bother her. Doing so would only draw ire he suspected. Why bother her when there was a high chance she didn't particularly want to talk. So then he kept going forward. He smiled at the woman who had stepped away from her husband.

While he normally wasn't one to approach married women alone he stepped in her direction. He noticed the girl at the cafe and shot her a smile and a litle nod but the wife seemed troubled to his eyes. He approached her slowly trying not to surprise her. As it was he didn't want to bother her the look on her face reminded him that she might be in distress. He couldn't have that and her husband wasn't coming to see what was wrong and instead was staying with the child.

"Excuse me miss."

He offered a little half-wave.

"Are you okay? I saw some of how you reacted to what those protestors were saying. You look...bothered. Thought you might want to talk."

The the girl playing soccer not after too long lined up another shot and deftly kicked it into the goal, looking a bit more happy about it all as she practiced again and again. As Takao shot his own smile and nod to the girl at the cafe, a glimmer radiated from her bright eyes momentarily. She waved her delicate fingers at Takeo before taking a sip of tea, eyes on the boy as he approached the older woman.

The mother/wife seemed surprised as he addressed her, though it took a second for her to snap out of her pensive expression and acknowledge him a they both strolled side by side.

“Oh... Hi.” She swept her bangs off her face as she looked Takao up and down.

“Protestors?....” She seemed rather confused about the boys question, but shook her head.
“No... sorry I just was in an argument with my husband... I’d be lying if I said I was ok... but it is what it is I guess.” The woman grimaced as she wondered why she over-shared with this complete stranger.

He focused on the mother, though not without noting and smiling at the girl at the cafe. Takao tried to smile nonchalantly as he approached the mother. She seemed a little offguard but not overly worried about him being there. She looked at him and seemed confused before setting him straight. She looked shocked when she told him about the real reason why she had been walking like this. A domestic argument. Married life wasn't easy. Takao tapped his chin trying to consider what to say.

"Well, if you need someone to lend an ear I'm here. I have the benefit of being someone you don't know who can provide unbiased thoughts if nothing else."

He shrugged and patted Fang's head.

"Honestly, I have a hard time seeing someone in a bad way. Especially when there are people around spouting nonsense but this isn't about them. I'm happy to be a sounding board or a venting outlet if you need it."

Takao knelt down and started patting Dusk's head too before looking up at the woman curious to see how she would react. He wasn't one to leave someone in trouble alone. Usually he just talked things out. Getting into a physical altercation wasn't really his style considering he wasn't exactly the most well built person around. Either way he wanted to make people happy even if they didn't know how to get there. She was having an argument so providing unbiased advice or just listening would do for this. A lot of people just needed someone to listen and he suspected that went double for married folks.

"Or you could pet Dusk here. Petting him always helps calm me down you know?"

“Lend an ear huh?” The woman looked Takao over, the shock and melaconly of her demeanor washing away as she walked with her new acquaintance. With a small smile she reached out to Dusk and scratched him behind the ear, the women certainly getting a bit calmer as she fussed with the Pokemon’s furr.

“Well you are certainly kind... my name is Aiya.” Her hazel eyes had a certain maternal kindness to them. She was not terribly old, early thirties at the most, so there was even a youthful beauty about her.

Introductions out of the way she took a deep breath and let it all out. The relief it gave her to have someone to talk to even though it was a stranger seemed evident as she smiled.
“You have a wife? Or a girlfriend?” Her head cocked to the side as she asked. She was keeping up a steady pace, ahead of Takao and Aiya a cropping of dense woods in the park.

“If you do, maybe you understand how hard it is when one of you wants something real bad and the other doesn’t. Its like... your paths diverge almost in that moment.” The corner of her lips turned downwards at the thought.

"Yeah, something like that."

He chuckled a little as she moved to pet Dusk. He didn't shy away from her pets but rather leaned into them. He was always happy to get the attention after all. Fang was a bit less social but stuck close. Not hiding but not demanding attention. Takao could see her calming a little bit before she introduced herself.

"Takao."

He offered her a little bow as he moved back to his feet. She was older than him but not by too much. He was only in his twenties after all.

"Can't say I do. Been busy traveling. But I understand that kind of feeling. Knew a lot of people who diverged when they left home. Just kind of how things can go."

Takao crossed his arms as they walked.

"But sometimes diverging can be good for both people. Depends on the reasons but sometimes you have to diverge to grow."

With her hand still petting Dusk behind the ears, Aiya nodded at Takao’s response, seemingly impressed by his life’s calling of travel.

“Oh very cool, nothing to tie you down I bet you get to enjoy a lot of... life where you go.” She giggled, placing her fingers on her lips before blushing a little. Some regret for what she said flashed across her face, but it was only in passing. Though she was conflicted she was flirting with another man.

“I guess... sometimes it is... but this is something a husband and wife aren’t really supposed to diverge over...” her eyes looked up and away, expression as if she had said too much.

"Yeah, some of that. But I do have a lot of friends all over the place. And these friends here."

He gestured to his four Pokemon all of whom were still in the vicinity. He tilted his head.

"Like I said, if you want you can tell me. I'm not going to judge. People are different and that doesn't stop being true in a marriage."

Takao smiled.

"If nothing else saying it might help take a load of your shoulders."

“Take a load.....” she murmured to herself as she thought about what Takao was saying and what she would tell him. It was about this time they were passing through the woods, the tall oak and pine trees shading the walkway they so leisurely strolled on.

“You’re too sweet Takao... really.” She looked at the younger man and smiled. There was a glint of something in her eyes, but Takao wouldn’t be able to place it as she gave him a wide smile.

“Its just... I want another child... and my husband doesn't.” She sighed, stopping on the side of the path and crossing her arms. She had a flat chest so there was little to frame in her pose. But her body itself boasted nice hips that flowed down into her long legs. She was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, nothing too flashy.
“With the birth-rate so low right now here in the region, I figured it would be a great time. With the incentives and all the government gives out it would even be beneficial for our family.”

Aiya looked down in a defeated manner.

“But... my husband just refuses... he won’t even risk it touching me lately.”

She murmured to herself when he spoke. Takao tilted his head but didn't ask more as they passed through the woods. They were out of sight of most people but he wasn't going to say much else. He smiled back at her happy to see, if nothing else, she seemed a bit more chipper. There was more to it, he could see that, but there was nothing specific he could pinpoint yet. She crossed her arms and stopped on the path to tell him her husband didn't want more children. Really?

"He...doesn't? But why? You're young, beautiful, there's reasons..."

He put a hand to his forehead.

"I mean, did he say he only wanted one before you got married?"

His confusion was genuine and part of his irritation from the words of the protesters pushed through.

"If you want another child then you should have one."

“Oh...?” Aiya squeaked as Takao complimented her so matter of fact. Some blush ran across her face as she covered her smile with delicate fingers.
“Well aren’t you just a charming one... hehe.” She giggled, the pressure he saw on her when Takao first approached her seemed all but gone.

“We didn’t talk much when we got married about it. We sort of had our first child and from there our wants diverged.”

Aiya turned and faced the path them came from. No one else was coming down it, nor was there anyone within ear shot.

Aiya gave Takao a wry smile before turning towards the wood line and walked between a few bushes.
“Maybe I should if I wanted...” she looked back at him before her sights were turned to deeper in the forest.

Walking away from her acquaintance she looked straight ahead, talking as if to herself.
“I don’t suppose if I walked into the woods I’d find a man willing to put a baby in me?” Aiya kept walking off.

She squeaked when he spoke as if it was unexpected. Was he not going to compliment her? She was a woman of beauty, perhaps not widely renowed, but still beautiful. She giggled and seemed to have relaxed entirely. He smiled back at her finally relaxing as she spoke a little more. He nodded as if understanding. She started walking into the woods staying in sight but not too far. He tilted his head when she spoke before looking back at him.

"You should do what you want."

He didn't realize what he was encouraging until she walked into the woods with a comment like that. He swallowed. Could he do this? It'd be helping her wouldn't it? And it would be sticking it to those bastard protesters. He recalled his Pokemon so that none were out and walked into the woods after her. He waited to speak until he caught up to her and they were far enough that no pathway could be seen though they still knew where they were.

"Are you certain?"

He was being polite as much as he could.

"I'd be happy to but I want to hear it from you."

Aiya had made it to a clearing in the woods, secluded by itself before Takao caught up to her. The trepidation in his voice was evident as she stood behind her, Aiya admired how it was cute in a way he was so cautious.

“You’re not a bad looking guy yourself you know... you should be assertive more often. I think most men if I had said something like that would have shoved me to the ground already...” She outline such a crude scenario with a tone of excitement as she turned to look at Takao. An inviting smile on her face as she looked him over once again from a bit of a distance.

“But being sweet like you are is nice too. So, just to make you feel better...” Aiya fumbled with the front button of her jeans, unzipping them and then pulling them around and off her hips. Once they cleared her plump ass they fell to the ground no problem, a pair of nude colored panties revealed around her waist. They were modest in a cute housewife way as she stepped out of her jeans and shoes. There she was with her long bare legs looking at Takao with anticipation.

“I’ve wanted this for awhile.... if my damn husband doesn’t want to do the deed then... then... I am going to take matters into my own hands. Are YOU certain Takao?” She crossed her arms again, pushing out a hip as she stood there waiting for his response.

Of course he was going to hesitate a little bit. She was about to have sex, in the woods, with another man besides her husband. It felt right to give her that last chance to say no. Instead Aiya smiled and told him he wasn't bad looking. That he should be more assertive. She wasn't wrong. He wanted to help people but he often lent himself to being more passive than anything else. She was stunning and offering herself. Why not do it? She fumbled with the front of her jeans and pulled them around her hips. Her plump ass was out there and incredibly tempting to just spank. He could feel his pants tightening as he looked at her. He bit his lip before deciding to just move forward.

"I'm sure you have. Let's make it all worth your while."

Takao stepped closer until he was right in front of her and leaned in so he could whisper in her ear.

"But first, I think you need to get me all warmed up."

Takao, taking her advice of being assertive, reached out to take her hand and pull it to his bulge where she could feel him growing. If she pulled his pants and boxers out of the way she'd be faced with his growing cock that was only halfway to his full nine inches.

There was a cool confidence to Aiya as Takao stepped closer. Almost in a way that she was incredibly excited to be doing something so lewd and taboo in such a public place. Clearly her years as a housewife had suppressed some sexuality that she probably flaunted in her youth. There was no doubt she was even more stunning back then. As Takao stood in front of her she gulped some nervously, but an excited smile was painted on her face none the less.

She offered no resistance as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his budge, another wry smile due to his actions.

“Heh... Make it worth my while but warm you up huh?” She teased him. “You boys sure haven’t changed from when I was younger.”

The housewife got to her knees obediently. It was a wonder any man could resist keeping her to himself, she was eager to please as her hands pealed away his outer layers of clothing until his thick veining cock was in her hands.

“I always had a good sense of which boys had the big ones.” A giggle as she put her face right near his cock. She stroked him up and down his shaft as her mouth moved to the base of his stem near his ballsack. There she used her lips to gently worship the sacks that would give her the fluid she needed to make her dream reality. Sometimes she would even suck one ball into her mouth gently and swish her tongue around it. She would do this for some time while stroking Takao, her eyes looking up at him from time to time as she deftly laid kisses and licks around his base and balls.

“I think you’ll get the job done... I can taste it...” the previously discourage MILF had evolved into something else now that she had cock encouragement. Her mouth moved back up to his head and enveloped it whole.

Running her tongue under his shaft she sucked him, taking it a bit farther back each time until she hit a gagging point.

Aiya seemed to be used to this but not in the sense of doing it often. Like she was reverting to something. Perhaps she'd done something like this when she was younger. It didn't matter much to him as he was eager in the moment. She was excited so he leaned forward. There was no resistance from her. None at al. Instead she smiled as she made her grab his bulge. She teased him in return but this housewife had been repressed. He could practically feel it radiating from her now. Aiya moved to her knees there in the middle of the woods and started her work. He swallowed as her hands moved to peel away his clothing until it was around his ankles and she had his cock firmly in hand. He twitched and throbbed growing under her touch as she leaned in.

"You haven't seen it all yet."

He smiled as she moved her lips down to the base and began kissing and practically praising his sack. He groaned which echoed slightly in the trees. He kept his eyes looking down at her as she kissed and licked around the base. He wanted more and it was obvious in his expression as pleasing as this was. Her words drew a little smirk from his face. She was fully into this now and he loved every moment of it. Aiya's lips parted around his cock before she started taking him in. He moaned at the feeling of her. Every inch she took in felt heavenly until she started to gag. He didn't hesitate, however, letting his hands move to her head so that he could steady himself.

"Of course I will. If he can't then I will."

When she gagged again he gently pushed on her head to see if Aiya could actually manage to take him past that. He didn't force it, for now, but he was curious to see how much she could really handle of him.

Her eyebrows raised suddenly as she felt him press on the back of her head, surprised and uncertain if she could achieve what he wanted. The housewife however didn’t want to disappoint, not for a sweet boy doing her a favor. Thus she let him push her face closer to his body, the cock sliding deeper and deeper down the back of her mouth and into her throat. The gagging continued, her throat convulsing violently around Takao’s length as her eyes began to water.

Soon she pushed her self back, cock falling out of her mouth as a long stream of precum and saliva ran from its tip and her lips. Aiya was panting hard, catching her breath as she coughed some and wiped off her lips.

“Oh my... caahhh... I don’t think I’ve ever had one that size go quite so deep before.” She turned and spit some saliva out of her mouth. “...not even back in the day when I felt confident about it...” she smiled as she recovered from her bout with the massive rod.

Aiya sat back on her ass, knees spread and leaning back on her hands. There between her legs on her nude colored panties was the impression of her matured folds A wet stain clearly visible between the mounts of her labia.

“I think you are warmed up mister... how about me?” She slyly said as she held her legs open and presented herself.

Her eyebrows raised but he didn't think much about it. She didn't stop however and let him do as he pleased. She took him deeper and gagged around the length of him until he saw her eyes water. He let his grip loosen and Aiya pulled back before long letting his cock fall free of her mouth. She panted and coughed proving that he might still be a bit large for her. He smirked at her words.

"That's fair. I can't expect everyone to be able to handle that."

Takao kept that smirk as she sat back on the grass. She spread her legs revealing at least the impression of her wetness. He moved down to his knees as she asked him if she was ready. Takao moved between her legs and leaned forward. One hand slipped between her legs starting to rub against her through her panties while the other slid up across her stomach to start caressing her breasts as slight as they might be.

"Let's find out shall we?"

She could feel him pressing against her thigh even as he did all of this. He was eager but a little teasing of his own seemed to be in order.

As soon as his hand hit her the top of her panties her face lit up like a christmas tree with a big “OH” expression, mouth falling open as she began to pant. Clearly such delicate treatment was rare for the neglected housewife, her sex long ignored as it poured out lubrication just for Takao.

He would feel she had a nice plump Labia, matured but still well put togethe by the feel of it. There was also a coarse feeling, some hair along its lips as evidence by a few bits of scruff along the edges of her panties. It was to be expected of an ignored housewife, why trim up if no one was going to go there? She certainly didn’t come to the park with her family expecting to do this.

Feeling his hand ride up her shirt snd underneath her padded bra to feel about the small lumps of smooth fat on her chest she hummed his praises. But the tap of his cock on her thigh is what really made her squirm, her hips bucking as she enjoyed his finger playing with her through the fabric.

“Takao... your a young boy compared to me... its been awhile since someone was this excited about doing.. it with me.” She slid her hips up and down his finger while smiling up at him, finally she lay on her back with only her lower half in the air.

“Please don’t hold back...” her eyes hungered for the energy the younger man brought with him. She wanted to be shown how naughty she was to put herself so indecently under another man.

The moment his hand brushed over her panties he realized she'd been neglected more than she could have let on. She was panting from just this kind of touch. His hand moved across her plump lips as she soaked her own panties for his touch. She wanted more and it was apparent. His hand moved up her shirt to her breasts and revealed her bra. Sliding underneath he got a decent feel for her small perky bust. He smiled as she hummed but the sparkle in her eyes got a little brighter every time his cock tapped her thigh. It was obvious what she wanted. Her words confirmed it as her hips rolled against his finger before laying back.

"Hold back what?"

He leaned over her as he pulled her panties to the side just enough to slide his cock underneath and grind it against her feeling how wet she was directly noting that even the bits of hair there were quite soaked by now. A little tease more. He wanted to hear it. He tilted his head in further.

"Tell me what you want and why."

Takao kept grinding against her as he waited for an answer from the sweet and slutty Aiya that had gotten him so worked up already.

“Ahhhh....” she let out a gasp as her panties were pushed aside and the warmth of his member kissed at her own warmth. Her hips bucked more and more as he ground against her, she wanted him to just push past so bad, her body language practixlally begging for it.

“Mmm... you’re so mean...” her eyes narrowed as her hairy slit teased him more and more. She would have wanted more assertiveness from him, but...

“You just want to make me say it don’t you.” She softly punched his arm while keeping her lower half in motion.
“I want you to use that youthful energy you have to fuck me rough...” she bit her lip as she waited for him to respond.

“I’ve been married long enough all of it is the same... I want... I want to be the lioness that gets pounced on and shoved to the ground as the lion puts babies in her.”
It was clear she wanted to be dominated, to be really owned...

She gasped when he pulled aside her panties. Hips bucked up to meet him but he didn't take her. Everything about this was begging for more but he denied it only a little. It would make the moment all the sweeter. She narrowed her eyes at him before punching his arm. He smirked at her as she bit her lip. She told him she wanted to be fucked hard. She wanted to be pounded on and shoved to the ground. To be fully owned by a man and bred by him. Takao pulled back just a bit until his tip lined up with her slit. He looked into her eyes. He thrust forward quickly sheathing half of his length inside the housewife almost instantly. She wanted it rough did she? He could facilitate that.

"Is this what you wanted?"

He grabbed her hips and found a pace that was forceful enough to dig her into the ground a little each time he pushed forward. He was forcing inch after inch into her wondering just how much Aiya could take. Takao never slowed down or showed further concern. She'd asked for this so he gave it to her.

"How does it feel...," he whispered into her ear "to finally have a new man?"

She was warm but most importantly she was tight. She might have been married but she'd likely not had a man of his size in years if not more.

“Haaaaa ahhhh!” She flinched a bit as he buried himself into her. The matured woman certainly would be tight, not glove fit like some younger girls, but enough that the feeling of her walls spreading apart at his girth would be a wonderful feeling for the both of them. As he began to lay into her she kept up with his pace moving her hips against his grip and with the length of his strokes.

Her smile got wider as he eagerly fucked her and relished in the act, she knew she still had it, but it was nice to have a second opinion on the matter.

“Hmmmmm I think you can do better.” She put a hand on his that gripped her hips, pulling herself off his cock for a moment. Blowing him a kiss she turned over, getting on all fours with the perfect back arch. Using her hands she slid her panties down to about mid thigh as she jutted her ass up into the air, slick pussy framed between her thighs.

She flinched as he took her. She was tight, not the tightest ever but that was unsurprising, however it still felt amazing. As he thrust she moved at pace with him. His teeth were gritted a little as he got more and more into the moment though it wasn't quite done yet. Her smile was growing wider until she finally told him that he could do better. He almost took offense to that until she got on all fours and lifted her plump ass up for him. He grabbed her hips and took her hard and fast siding deeper than before. His hand slowly pulled back before he brought it down firmly on her ass giving it a hearty spank that echoed in the woods.

"Better hmmm?"

He leaned over while he thrust deep and finally had her take every inch of him. Rather than add more he spanked her ass again and started pulling her back against him with every thrust letting the lewd sounds of their hips connecting fill the woods around them. But it wasn't enough. He needed more. She wanted more and he would provide it. So he decided to make a bold move as she'd asked of him earlier. His finger, still slick from teasing her before, pressed against the tight ring of her ass.

"I'll bet your husband never had you here."

His thrusts pounded into her whilst his single finger circled and teased her ass. He brought his other hand up and pulled on her hair. Enough to hurt just a bit but not enough to cause any kind of real damage.

"If he won't give you a kid he's not bold enough to try you there. I'm right aren't I?"

Cock buried deep inside her with a swift thrust, Aiya trembled a bit, his tip butting up against her cervix as she cried out at the sudden pressure.

“Ahhhhhh! Yes thats it.... so good. Kyaaa!” She exclaimed as he slapped her ass, a bi of jiggle to it as he continued to pound her with a renewed vigor. The teasing seemed to pay off now that he left his inhibitions at the door.

“There... yes.... slap my ass....” she whined, almost uncharacteristic of a house wife she begged him for such roughness. Her hair being pulled and the subsequent strikes on her rear seemed to just excite her more and more as he moaned loudly and sang Takao’s praises with her growls, whimpers, and gasps.

Her eyes went wide suddenly as his wet finger ran along the rim of her ass. That was a new feeling to her entirely. She looked back at him with a wide surprise, unable to voice and object for the moment as he fucked her out of breath.

“I uh... ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh... I’ve never.... no....” she trembled some as she thought about it. His massive cock was easy enough in her experienced cunt, but in her ass? He would destroy her.

“You are supposed to get me pregnant... can’t do that in the ass... heh.” She jokes nervously.

With a thrust he was buried inside her. She could feel him hit her cervix and didn't do more than cry out in pleasure. When he slapped her ass she moaned even louder. She really was a bit of a slut now that she was allowed to cut loose. Why her husband had ever denied her was beyond him. A woman like this deserved to be unleashed with her lover and that she'd been denied was almost criminal. That man's loss was his gain however as he pulled on her hair and spanked her. Between that and the thrusts he could tell she was getting more and more eager. It was the tease that caused her to get surprised though.

"Oh, so you've never?"

He smirked as she joked that he needed to get her pregnant. He chuckled then gave a grin that was nearly predatory like the lion she had asked for him to be. Takao leaned forward.

"Maybe I can breed you, get you nice and full, then take the one thing your husband never had the guts to."

Takao pressed his lips to her ear.

"Claim you like no other because a lioness like you needs to be tamed just the right way."

He nibbled and bit at her ear. His finger slowly pushed into her ass trying to loosen her up a little bit while he continued to slam into her making sure to hit her cervix over and over again so she knew she would be flooded when he finally came. The pleasure in his voice leaked out both in moans and in the heat from his gaze as he pulled her hair to force her to look back at him.

Back
Top Bottom