Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"The enemy." He said, giving a wry laugh. "Any man caught harassing our honored mechanicum guest will be given double watch shifts from now until the stars fall."

She smiled and laughed softly, "How kind of you, but I hardly doubt some mean glares warrant double watch~"

She hummed, "And how are you fairing? I imagine much better now that the rush of battle has run its course?"

She nodded, "Very good.." She said. She glanced at her data slate and recalled what he said in the manufactorum and blushed softly, "Did you still have the urge to distract me from my work...?"

She blushed more, "I had thought so...you aren't one to really check on me if you feel I'm busy.." There was faint teasing in her tone, though her expression was one of embarrassment.

"I just pay attention to routine." She smiled, "I don't mind if you call on me like that. We're together, after all."

She turned her chair more toward him, reaching with her metal hand to pet his cheek when he was close enough.

She kissed back happily, enjoying his hands on her through the fabric, sitting up a bit in her chair to be closer to him.

He pulled her from her chair and moved to clear some of the desk, moving to sit her there to make things much easier.

She moaned at the show of strength, wrapping her arms around his neck as she heated the kiss, her legs moving around his waist.

She shifted so he could push her robes over her hips for easier access, the direct skin contact making her shiver with delight.

He let out a low noise as he ran his hands up her legs slowly, pulling back to unbutton his drab camo shirt.

She helped him, getting it open and pushing it off his shoulders before kissing him almost desperately, taking his hands and placing them on the fastenings of her robes.

Back
Top Bottom