Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm fine.." he said, still keeping a sharp eye out. Was he really still trying not to look at her?

"There's always more danger." He said, before looking to her. "Not to mention, in this state of mind, if I keep staring at you, I'll definitely delay your work."

She felt her cheeks burn a bit and she cleared her throat gently, "I do recall saying that it would be alright if you pulled me away.."

"Then perhaps when we're back?" She asked. If he had felt like this the whole time, why didn't he just start touching her? Was it really because of where they were? Or would he worry the men would hear? It was hard to tell.

She hummed and touched his hand gently, a soft token of affection, before she headed off to find where the men were waiting.

When they returned to the men, she frowned at how much smaller their group was. She glanced at Edrick before moving toward the Salamander she had arrived in.

She sat quietly, going through her data slate as they returned to base, making sure the fabricator's code didn't have anything she may have overlooked. If she was lucky, she could get everything up and working when they came back in the morning.

Edrick took a head count and sighed. Six of twenty troopers. Not bad, most other imperial tactitians would call it well above acceptable losses. But still. Six of twenty troopers wouldn't be returning.

She wouldn't be surprised if some of the men hated her for the loss, for the further breathing room in the Salamander. She didn't want anyone to die, she just wanted to help them. That was war, she supposed. She didn't expect them to like her anyway. When they got back to the base, she climbed out of the Salamander first and moved into the barracks to set her things aside.

Edrick followed, making sure to delegate the troopers work to make sure things were done smoothly.

She put down her pack and set her data slate on her desk, sighing as she allowed herself a moment of respite. She undid her wavy strawberry blonde hair from its bun and removed her heavy chest plate before she sat at her desk.

He opened the door and entered in, his helmet off, revealing his messy, not-so close cropped hair.

He looked to her and paused. Throne he'd almoat forgotten how good she looked. "I uhm... well, I came to see how you were doing." He said.

Back
Top Bottom