Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nodded, "Yes, I'm familiar with a fabricator. Just never locations." She said before she nudged her bag and her servo skull squirmed out, jumping onto the floor and scittering off.

He nodded and followed her. He didn't show it, but as he clamped his helmet back on, his faceplate hid his adrenaline rush. His wild eyes, his short breathing. The enemy slain around his last position were almost all him.

She walked ahead of him, hips swaying as she walked, those robes hiding what she really looked like. She followed her servo skull as it pulled a map of the manufactorum and scuttled toward the fabricators.

His breathing was short, and he was trying to keep calm. The slaughter had gotten his blood up, and her robes weren't helping

"They're just over here, Commander. Once I commune with the machine spirits and make sure everything is up to par, I can begin making the toxin." She told him.

He nodded. "Very well." He said, keeping a sharp eye on the high corners of machinery and walkways instead of her hips.

When her servo skull stopped at the fabricators, she moved to mutter some incantations to them, her hand running slowly over the smooth metal.

There was really nothing left besides her and her servitor; the damnable woman that was always so close, slept down the hall from him, made the perfect noises when he was balls deep inside her.

In truth, he was probably trying to distract himself from her. His blood was boiling, and now, she wasn't helping.

"Good news," she turned and smiled, "the spirits were only mildly put off by your neighbors and have agreed to allow me to use them to create our toxin."

She giggled at the implication before looking back at her data slate, "I'm sure, Commander, you would find some way to pull me away from my work...~"

She giggled again before her survey arm began working on small repairs, her typing away on her slate. She looked a little put off, probably tech stuff he'd never be able to wrap his head around. She was there for a while, the sun was starting to set before she even reached halfway through the code. "Well, we can either stay here and I can continue to work, or we can head back to base and come back in the morning.." She told him, "Your choice, Commander. I don't want to put your men in any more danger than they need to be."

"Maybe morning would be best. We can come back with a larger force now that the building's been cleared." He said.

She nodded and put everything away before moving to him, "Are you ok...?" She asked softly, "You haven't really taken off your helmet..."

Back
Top Bottom